Skysnake

5. mLipok

mLipok

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By tarretarretarre
      About AutoIt-API-WS
      AutoIt-API-WS is a light weight web server with expressive syntax, with the sole purpose of wrapping your existing AutoIt app with little to no effort.
      With AutoIt-API-WS you can send and receive data between any application or framework, as long they can handle HTTP requests, which is an industry standard today.
      Like my other communcations UDF AutoIt-Socket-IO AutoIt-API-WS is heavily inspired from the big boys, but this time its Laravel and Ruby on Rails.
      Features Highlights
      No external or internal dependencies required RESTful mindset when designed Expressive syntax Small codebase Heavy use of Michelsofts Dictionary object Limitations
      Not complient with any RFC, so something important could be missing. Time will tell! One persons slow loris attack will kill the process forever. Example of implemetnation (With screenshots)
      This is a basic cRud operation with the RESTful mindset in use.
      #include "API.au3" #include <Array.au3> _API_MGR_SetName("My APP DB adapter") _API_MGR_SetVer("1.0 BETA") _API_MGR_SetDescription("This adapter allows you to get this n that") _API_MGR_Init(3000) _API_MGR_ROUTER_GET('/users', CB_GetUsers, 'string sortBy', 'Get all users, sortBy can be either asc or desc. asc is default') _API_MGR_ROUTER_GET('/users/{id}', CB_GetUsersById, 'int id*', 'Get user by id') While _API_MGR_ROUTER_HANDLE() WEnd Func DB_GetUsers() Local $userA = ObjCreate("Scripting.Dictionary") Local $userB = ObjCreate("Scripting.Dictionary") $userA.add('id', 1) $userA.add('name', 'TarreTarreTarre') $userA.add('age', 27) $userB.add('id', 2) $userB.add('name', @UserName) $userB.add('age', 22) Local $aRet = [$userA, $userB] Return $aRet EndFunc Func CB_GetUsers(Const $oRequest) Local $aUsers = DB_GetUsers() If $oRequest.exists('sortBy') Then Switch $oRequest.item('sortBy') Case Default Case 'asc' Case 'desc' _ArrayReverse($aUsers) EndSwitch EndIf Return $aUsers EndFunc Func CB_GetUsersById(Const $oRequest) Local Const $aUsers = DB_GetUsers() Local $foundUser = Null For $i = 0 To UBound($aUsers) -1 Local $curUser = $aUsers[$i] If $curUser.item('id') == $oRequest.item('#id') Then $foundUser = $curUser ExitLoop EndIf Next If Not IsObj($foundUser) Then Return _API_RES_NotFound(StringFormat("Could not find user with ID %d", $oRequest.item('#id'))) EndIf return $foundUser EndFunc When you visit http://localhost:3000 you are greeted with this pleasent view that will show you all your registred routes and some extra info you have provided.

When you visit http://localhost:3000/users the UDF will return the array of objects as Json

And here is an example of http://localhost:3000/users/1

More examples can be found here

(NEWEST 2020-09-21)
      Autoit-API-WS-1.0.3-beta.zip
      OLD VERSIONS
      Autoit-API-WS-1.0.0-beta.zip Autoit-API-WS-1.0.1-beta.zip

• By Jangal
      Hello friends
      This app is slow
      How to increase its speed?

#include <Array.au3> #include <StringConstants.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <String.au3> Global $aWord[][2]  = [[1, "google"],[2,"hello"]]

Global $sFileName = @ScriptDir & "\1.txt" ; 2MB Text File Local $sFileRead = FileRead($sFileName) Local $res = StringRegExp($sFileRead, "(*UCP)\b[\pL\d]{2,}", 3) _ArrayDisplay($res)   for $sWord in $res     $iIndex = _ArraySearch($aWord, $sWord, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 2)     ;MsgBox(0,0,$iIndex)     if $iIndex == -1 Then         Local $aFill = [[0,$sWord]]         _ArrayAdd($aWord,$aFill)        ;      Else         $aWord[$iIndex][0] +=1     EndIf   Next _ArrayDisplay($aWord)

1.txt
    • By Colduction
      Hi dear friends!, i'm sorry for creating a new thread (a new problem), i have over than 9 lists that i want to combine them to be this (in this example, there are 3 test files):

I've written a little code for splitting main information, but i really confused how to make results as "Output.txt", here is that code:

$sRegex_1 = StringRegExp(FileRead("1.txt"), '(?s:(?<=\=\=\r\n)(.*?)(?=\r\n\=\=))', 3) $sRegex_2 = StringRegExp(FileRead("2.txt"), '(?s:(?<=\=\=\r\n)(.*?)(?=\r\n\=\=))', 3) $sRegex_3 = StringRegExp(FileRead("3.txt"), '(?s:(?<=\=\=\r\n)(.*?)(?=\r\n\=\=))', 3) For $i = 0 To UBound($sRegex_1) - 1 ConsoleWrite($sRegex_1[$i] & @CRLF) For $j = 0 To UBound($sRegex_2) - 1 ConsoleWrite($sRegex_2[$j] & @CRLF) For $k = 0 To UBound($sRegex_3) - 1 ConsoleWrite($sRegex_3[$k] & @CRLF) Next Next Next  
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hello evrybody
      here is an example about how to split your texts using a delimiter with the ability to select how much of delimiters shows in each colum  with $i_number
      e.g
      you have a long text and you want to split it in an array
      that evry colum have a number (n) of lines
      i made a function that do that for you
      just call it with a three params
      $s_text
      your text
      $i_number
      the number that you want to put in each col
      $s_siparator
      the siparator
      default is "|"
      here is the function with example
      i hope that it will be useful for you

#include <Array.au3> $s_txt = "some text1some text2|some text3|some text4|some text5|some text6" $array = splitText($s_txt, 2) _ArrayDisplay($array) Func splitText($s_text, $i_number, $s_siparator = "|") Local $a_TXT = StringSplit($s_text, $s_siparator) Local $a_Return[$a_TXT[0] + 1] If ($a_TXT[0] <= $i_number) Or ($i_number <= 0) Then ReDim $a_Return[2] $a_Return[0] = 1 $a_Return[1] = $s_text Return $a_Return EndIf Local $i_Processed = 1, $i_arrayProcessed = 1 Do For $i = $i_Processed To ($i_Processed + $i_number) - 1 If ($a_TXT[0] < $i) Then ExitLoop If Not ($a_Return[$i_arrayProcessed]) Then $a_Return[$i_arrayProcessed] = $a_TXT[$i] Else $a_Return[$i_arrayProcessed] &= $s_siparator & $a_TXT[$i] EndIf $i_Processed += 1 Next $i_arrayProcessed += 1 Until ($a_TXT[0] < $i_Processed) ReDim $a_Return[$i_arrayProcessed] $a_Return[0] = $i_arrayProcessed - 1 Return $a_Return EndFunc ;==>splitText
      accept my greetings
      thanks to
      @Dan_555
      for his notes

• By MesterPerfect
      good morning
      this is the first post here in the autoit forums
      i hope that you can help me in my problem
      i have a JSON encoded
      it a map of my forums
      where i want to make a treeview that have the same type of map
      e.g
      a system (as category)
      windows (as sub category)
      software (as an child item in the windows category)
      i don't know how to do that
      so, i know that i can do that using the json functions
      but i need your help about how we can do it as the type that i told you
      by the way i need to put the sub info for each item in an array that give me the ability to manage my items
      e.g
      can post thread
      can reply
      message cound ...
      you just give me a small example and i can continue.
      am sorry if this against the rules of the forum.
      but i realy searched a lot but i couldn't
      i hope some one give me the way.
      thank you very much in advance

here is the link of json forum
      https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/148114-a-non-strict-json-udf-jsmn/
      and here is my encoded json file

{ "tree_map": { "0": [ 1, 5, 6, 7 ], "1": [ 2 ], "2": [ 4 ], "5": [ 3 ], "6": [ 8 ], "8": [ 9, 10 ] }, "nodes": [ { "breadcrumbs": [], "description": "", "display_in_list": true, "display_order": 1, "node_id": 1, "node_name": null, "node_type_id": "Category", "parent_node_id": 0, "title": "Main category", "type_data": {} }, { "breadcrumbs": [ { "node_id": 1, "title": "Main category", "node_type_id": "Category" } ], "description": "", "display_in_list": true, "display_order": 1, "node_id": 2, "node_name": null, "node_type_id": "Forum", "parent_node_id": 1, "title": "Main forum", "type_data": { "allow_poll": true, "allow_posting": true, "can_create_thread": true, "can_upload_attachment": true, "discussion_count": 0, "last_post_date": 0, "last_post_id": 0, "last_post_username": "", "last_thread_id": 0, "last_thread_prefix_id": 0, "last_thread_title": "", "message_count": 0, "min_tags": 0, "require_prefix": false } }, { "breadcrumbs": [ { "node_id": 1, "title": "Main category", "node_type_id": "Category" }, { "node_id": 2, "title": "Main forum", "node_type_id": "Forum" } ], "description": "", "display_in_list": true, "display_order": 1, "node_id": 4, "node_name": null, "node_type_id": "Forum", "parent_node_id": 2, "title": "my forums1", "type_data": { "allow_poll": true, "allow_posting": true, "can_create_thread": true, "can_upload_attachment": true, "discussion_count": 0, "last_post_date": 0, "last_post_id": 0, "last_post_username": "", "last_thread_id": 0, "last_thread_prefix_id": 0, "last_thread_title": "", "message_count": 0, "min_tags": 0, "require_prefix": false } }, { "breadcrumbs": [], "description": "", "display_in_list": true, "display_order": 2, "node_id": 5, "node_name": null, "node_type_id": "Category", "parent_node_id": 0, "title": "Perfect", "type_data": {} }, { "breadcrumbs": [ { "node_id": 5, "title": "Perfect", "node_type_id": "Category" } ], "description": "", "display_in_list": true, "display_order": 2, "node_id": 3, "node_name": null, "node_type_id": "Forum", "parent_node_id": 5, "title": "ahmed", "type_data": { "allow_poll": true, "allow_posting": true, "can_create_thread": true, "can_upload_attachment": true, "discussion_count": 0, "last_post_date": 0, "last_post_id": 0, "last_post_username": "", "last_thread_id": 0, "last_thread_prefix_id": 0, "last_thread_title": "", "message_count": 0, "min_tags": 0, "require_prefix": false } }, { "breadcrumbs": [], "description": "", "display_in_list": true, "display_order": 3, "node_id": 6, "node_name": null, "node_type_id": "Forum", "parent_node_id": 0, "title": "autoit", "type_data": { "allow_poll": true, "allow_posting": true, "can_create_thread": true, "can_upload_attachment": true, "discussion_count": 0, "last_post_date": 0, "last_post_id": 0, "last_post_username": "", "last_thread_id": 0, "last_thread_prefix_id": 0, "last_thread_title": "", "message_count": 0, "min_tags": 0, "require_prefix": false } }, { "breadcrumbs": [ { "node_id": 6, "title": "autoit", "node_type_id": "Forum" } ], "description": "", "display_in_list": true, "display_order": 3, "node_id": 8, "node_name": null, "node_type_id": "Forum", "parent_node_id": 6, "title": "examples", "type_data": { "allow_poll": true, "allow_posting": true, "can_create_thread": true, "can_upload_attachment": true, "discussion_count": 0, "last_post_date": 0, "last_post_id": 0, "last_post_username": "", "last_thread_id": 0, "last_thread_prefix_id": 0, "last_thread_title": "", "message_count": 0, "min_tags": 0, "require_prefix": false } }, { "breadcrumbs": [ { "node_id": 6, "title": "autoit", "node_type_id": "Forum" }, { "node_id": 8, "title": "examples", "node_type_id": "Forum" } ], "description": "", "display_in_list": true, "display_order": 3, "node_id": 9, "node_name": null, "node_type_id": "Forum", "parent_node_id": 8, "title": "GUI", "type_data": { "allow_poll": true, "allow_posting": true, "can_create_thread": true, "can_upload_attachment": true, "discussion_count": 0, "last_post_date": 0, "last_post_id": 0, "last_post_username": "", "last_thread_id": 0, "last_thread_prefix_id": 0, "last_thread_title": "", "message_count": 0, "min_tags": 0, "require_prefix": false } }, { "breadcrumbs": [ { "node_id": 6, "title": "autoit", "node_type_id": "Forum" }, { "node_id": 8, "title": "examples", "node_type_id": "Forum" } ], "description": "", "display_in_list": true, "display_order": 31, "node_id": 10, "node_name": null, "node_type_id": "Forum", "parent_node_id": 8, "title": "windowEX", "type_data": { "allow_poll": true, "allow_posting": true, "can_create_thread": true, "can_upload_attachment": true, "discussion_count": 0, "last_post_date": 0, "last_post_id": 0, "last_post_username": "", "last_thread_id": 0, "last_thread_prefix_id": 0, "last_thread_title": "", "message_count": 0, "min_tags": 0, "require_prefix": false } }, { "breadcrumbs": [], "description": "", "display_in_list": true, "display_order": 4, "node_id": 7, "node_name": null, "node_type_id": "Category", "parent_node_id": 0, "title": "vbs", "type_data": {} } ] }