Sign in to follow this  
bigevilfish

Replace HTML String

bigevilfish

Hello All

First time posting, long time lurking and learning.

I need to replace some html in multiple files one after the other with some information from an excel spreadsheet

for example the HTML file contains this string

Reference:</td><td style="padding: 0px 10px 0px 10px;margin: 2px;font-size: 8pt;">

i want to add a value to the end like so

Reference:</td><td style="padding: 0px 10px 0px 10px;margin: 2px;font-size: 8pt;">$VISION_ID

but as the string contains " I'm not sure how to work around it

I know the answer will be simple but i just can't figure this one out

this is how far i got until i had trouble with the "

Sleep (1000)
Local $FromTo = $oWorkbook2.Worksheets(1).Range("B1").Value       
Sleep (1000)
Local $sFind = "Reference:</td><td style="padding: 0px 10px 0px 10px;margin: 2px;font-size: 8pt;">"
Local $sReplace = $FromTo
Local $sFilename = "C:\extract\Daily_import.html"
Local $iRetval = _ReplaceStringInFile($sFilename, $sFind, $sReplace)
Sleep (1000)

Thanks in advance

Jfish

Try surrounding your string with single quotes

'Reference:</td><td style="padding: 0px 10px 0px 10px;margin: 2px;font-size: 8pt;">'

That way everything within the single quotes is treated as the string.

Build your own poker game with AutoIt: pokerlogic.au3 | Learn To Program Using FREE Tools with AutoIt

bigevilfish

omg!! so simple!

:> thank you (i was working my way through """ /"" /"/ and so on)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• ur
      By ur
      Is there any UDF to remove all anchor tags <a> with a particular class (and also its sub elements completely) in a html document.
      Here the classes are browse and breadcrumbs
      Like in the below image.

I am not able to find that option in IE.au3

Please suggest.
    • milkmoron
      By milkmoron
      I am trying to automate something in a web browser but i need some help with finding the html code to a web applet. How do I access the code.
    • Seminko
      By Seminko
      Is there a way to grab non-hardcoded but rather javascript generated data from a webpage?
      Tried a get request as well as _IEBodyReadHTML but both seem to grab the code without the javascript generated data.
      $oHTTP = ObjCreate("winhttp.winhttprequest.5.1") $oHTTP.Open("GET", "link", False) $oHTTP.Send() $oReceived = $oHTTP.ResponseText $oStatusCode = $oHTTP.Status Global $DataArray[10][5] If $oStatusCode <> 200 Then Exit MsgBox(1, "Error", "Status Code <> 200") EndIf FileWrite(@ScriptDir & "\output.txt", $oReceived) ; //////// #include <IE.au3> Local $FullLink = "link" Local $oIE = _IECreate($FullLink, 0, 0) _IELoadWait($oIE) Local $sText = _IEBodyReadHTML($oIE) FileWrite(@ScriptDir & "\output.txt", $sText)  
    • SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance

WinActivate("MEDITECH - Internet Explorer") Sleep (500) $oIE = _IEAttach("MEDITECH") $oDiv1 = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "sysmenu-searchbarbutton") _IEAction($oDiv1, "click") I am just trying to click the little magnifying glass, next to the gear button with no luck. I was hoping someone might have an idea why this is not working?

• Burgs
      By Burgs
      Hello,
        I have a website with a Google Map I setup using the Google Map API.  It works and displays just fine.  However to make it useful to me I need to be able to dynamically change the map to display different areas by sending new Latitude and Longitude coordinates.  I am having difficulty making this happen.  Here is my code thus far:
      #include <IE.au3> $oIE3 = _IECreate("http://my_sample_website.html") ;just an example, not an actual site... _IELoadWait($oIE3) $s_word = "lat:" $oInputs = _IETagNameAllGetCollection($oIE3) if @error <> 0 Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "ERROR", "Error is: " & @error) EndIf ;@error For $oInput In $oInputs if Number($iPos) == -1 Then $iPos = StringInStr($oInput.innerHTML, String($s_word)) if (Number($iPos) > 0) AND (@error == 0) Then ConsoleWrite("I FOUND IT...! " & String($s_word) & @CRLF) $sHTML = _IEBodyReadHTML($oIE3) $_lat_look = 0 $_lng_look = 0 $_end_look = 0 ;default $_lat_look = StringInStr(String($sHTML), "lat:") if Number($_lat_look) <> 0 Then $_lng_look = StringInStr(String($sHTML), "lng:") if Number($_lng_look) <> 0 Then $_end_look = StringInStr(String($sHTML), "}") if Number($_end_look) <> 0 Then ConsoleWrite("HTML BODY: " & $sHTML & @CRLF) $_old_lat = String(StringMid(String($sHTML), $_lat_look, ($_lng_look - $_lat_look))) $_old_lng = String(StringMid(String($sHTML), $_lng_look, ($_end_look - $_lng_look))) ConsoleWrite("$_old_lat: " & $_old_lat & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("$_old_lng: " & $_old_lng & @CRLF) $_new_lat = "lat: " & String("-34.397") & ", " $_new_lng = "lng: " & String("150.644") & "}; " ConsoleWrite("...new lat is: " & String($_new_lat) & " new lng is: " & String($_new_lng) & @CRLF) $_LOOK = StringReplace($_old_lat, 1, String($_new_lat)) $_LOOK2 = StringReplace($_old_lng, 1, String($_new_lng)) ConsoleWrite("$_LOOK: " & $_LOOK & "$_LOOK2: " & $_LOOK2 & @CRLF) EndIf ;'$_end_look' NOT "0"... $iPos = -1 EndIf ;'String($s_word)' was found in the collection '$oInputs' EndIf ;'$iPos' is "-1" Next  
        I am having trouble trying to replace the line in the HTML ($sHTML variable in my example) that contains the "lat:" and "lng:" information.  I figure if I can replace that line everything else remains the same, and in theory, the map should cycle to display a map with the new latitude and longitude coordinates...I hope. 
        I have attempted to write the $sHTML to a text document and then use '_IEBodyWriteHTML' to read it back into the webpage HTML however that is not working.  There must be an easier method to accomplish this...what am I missing here...?  Any thoughts greatly appreciated.  Regards.