ImOracle

Process Priority

2 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi,

I made a Tool that can set the Priority of Processes cause im sick of slow games.

Thats it.

v1.1 may include Icons next to the ListViewItems if i can figure out how that works and also a List in which you can enter Processes and the Priority level on which they should be so that if that process starts, its automatically set to that priority.

And somewhen in the far future a gdiplus gui... i dont know

This script also uses Melba23's ExtMsgBox.au3 and StringSize.au3, so i should give him credit for that i guess:

Process Priority v1.0.au3

Edited by ImOracle

Please tell me if the about boxes work cause i used a font that i downloaded (maybe not installed on youre pc) and im not sure if that works...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Nareshm
      By Nareshm
      If Process exits then end process and ;Some code here {1}

If Process does not exits then ; My {1} Code
    • ur
      By ur
      How to retrieve the target executable path from a process.
      My system is effected with IMG001.exe virus and I remove the folders created by it daily but still it is creating the folders everytime I login to my PC.
      My Antivirus is not detecting it.

So I thought to create a process in AutoIT to check for the process name IMG001.exe and retrieve the process target exe to a log file, so that I can track where it is putting these files.
      With  ProcessExists ( "process" ) , i can get the process ID.
      But how to get the target location of the executable of the process.??
    • salah kai
      By salah kai
      Hey everyone
      i wanna close a process by  path like
      C:\Users\salah\AppData\Local\Temp\a.exe
      processclose(C:\Users\salah\AppData\Local\Temp\a.exe)
      i tried to split the path but i don't know how to know last loop
      and thanks 

• iXX
      By iXX
      Hi!
      Looking for working code to  get full path of process  - both 32 & 64 bit.
      I tryed this bellow, but it works only for 32-bit processes, even if compiled for x64...
      Thanx for suggestions!

Func _ProcessGetPath($vProcess) ;get the program path done by MrCreatoR Local $iPID = ProcessExists($vProcess) If NOT $iPID Then Return SetError(1, 0, -1) Local $aProc = DllCall('kernel32.dll', 'hwnd', 'OpenProcess', 'int', BitOR(0x0400, 0x0010), 'int', 0, 'int', $iPID) If NOT IsArray($aProc) OR NOT $aProc[0] Then Return SetError(2, 0, -1) Local $vStruct = DllStructCreate('int[1024]') Local $hPsapi_Dll = DllOpen('Psapi.dll') If $hPsapi_Dll = -1 Then $hPsapi_Dll = DllOpen(@SystemDir & '\Psapi.dll') If $hPsapi_Dll = -1 Then $hPsapi_Dll = DllOpen(@WindowsDir & '\Psapi.dll') If $hPsapi_Dll = -1 Then Return SetError(3, 0, '') DllCall($hPsapi_Dll, 'int', 'EnumProcessModules', _ 'hwnd', $aProc[0], _ 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr($vStruct), _ 'int', DllStructGetSize($vStruct), _ 'int_ptr', 0) Local $aRet = DllCall($hPsapi_Dll, 'int', 'GetModuleFileNameEx', _ 'hwnd', $aProc[0], _ 'int', DllStructGetData($vStruct, 1), _ 'str', '', _ 'int', 2048) DllClose($hPsapi_Dll) If NOT IsArray($aRet) OR StringLen($aRet[3]) = 0 Then Return SetError(4, 0, '') Return $aRet[3] EndFunc  
    • ur
      By ur
      I have created below code to run the python file.
      #RequireAdmin #Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=icon.ico #AutoIt3Wrapper_Outfile=RunTaskRun.Exe #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #cs ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- AutoIt Version: 3.3.14.0 Author: Uday Kiran Reddy(ur) Script Function: To log python data to a file. #ce ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include "C:\Automation\ISMBuild\Library.au3" #include "ProcessEx_AddedNewEntryForLogging.au3" #include "CheckChangeinCommit.au3" If not NoChangesRequired() Then SendMail("Changes are in commit of erwin-main Repo","Will intimate once binaries are copied to Installshield machine") $hProcessHandle = _Process_RunCommand($PROCESS_RUN, $PROCESS_COMMAND & "C:\Python27\python.exe C:\BuildServer\AutoBuildServer\TaskRun.py") ; Capture the Process Handle $iPID = @extended ; Note the PID $returncode = _Process_DebugLogRunCommand($hProcessHandle, $iPID) ; Display the results in real-time Logging("Completed with ReturnCode "&$returncode) Else SendMail("No Changes are not there in commit of erwin-main Repo","So no Binaries for today.If it is needed, please remove the text file from location: "& @TempDir&"\git_erwin_commit.txt") EndIf When I kill the autoit execution exe in the middle of execution, it is not terminating the python.exe launched from script.
      Can you suggest how to do this?