Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
I having some hard times getting false-positive, probably because I am trying to execute my AutoUpdater.
Here is my code:
Global $iUpdateTimer = 0 While 1 checkUpdates(10) WEnd Func checkUpdates($iDelay = 10) $iDelay = $iDelay * 1000 * 60 If TimerDiff($iUpdateTimer) > $iDelay Then ConsoleWrite('checking for updates...' & @CRLF) $iUpdateTimer = TimerInit() If FileExists('AutoUpdater.exe') Then ShellExecuteWait('AutoUpdater.exe') ; this is the line which cause my problem EndIf EndFunc And AutoUpdater code:
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> Global $sExecName = 'test.exe' Global $sUpdatePath = @UserProfileDir &'\desktop\AnyAppName\update\'& $sExecName Global $sUserPath = @UserProfileDir &'\desktop\AnyAppName\'& $sExecName Global $sCopyright = 'someUniqueStringHere' If Not FileExists($sUpdatePath) Then Exit 0 If FileGetVersion($sUpdatePath, $FV_LEGALCOPYRIGHT) <> $sCopyright Then Exit 0 ; checking if we really want to update and execute the file If FileGetVersion($sUpdatePath) > FileGetVersion($sUserPath) Then $iResponse = MsgBox(BitOR($MB_YESNO, $MB_ICONQUESTION),'AnyAppName', 'There is an update available, would you like to update?') If $iResponse == $IDYES Then If ProcessExists($sExecName) Then ProcessClose($sExecName) Sleep(500) EndIf FileCopy($sUpdatePath, $sUserPath, $FC_OVERWRITE) Sleep(3000) ShellExecute($sUserPath) Exit 1 EndIf EndIf Exit 0 I am not trying to ask, why is my code is getting recognized as false-positive, because this is quite obvious, but is there any other way to get things done without running external process?
Trying to open windows explorer to a WebDav location and it's not working quite how I want, on the computers it is setup as a "network location" (as opposed to a "mapped drive", and this unfortunately can't be changed), the "Data" WebDav folder sits directly under "This PC" if that's an easier way to get to it. any suggestions as to what I can correct to get the 2nd example to work?
; This works, but I'm trying to avoid this as users normally see the URL style in the 2nd example below $folderToOpen = "\\mycompany.sharepoint.com@SSL\DavWWWRoot\Data" Run("Explorer.exe " & $folderToOpen) ; This does not work, it tries to open the WebDav url in the default web browser $folderToOpen = "https://mycompany.sharepoint.com/Data" Run("Explorer.exe " & $folderToOpen) ShellExecute also opens it in the default browser.
Saw _WinAPI_ShellOpenFolderAndSelectItems but couldn't get the 2nd example to work.
If I manually open Windows Explorer and paste in https://mycompany.sharepoint.com/Data it loads the WebDav directory without issue.
If I have to use the pathing from the first example it is fine, just trying to give users a familiar experience.
I'm trying to install some setup stuff on Win10.
One part of the script requires just regular user privileges but the other requires admin privileges. When I run it from the Autoit Editor it works like a champ. When I build it, Windows slaps the admin stamp on it and then when I attempt to run the part that only requires regular users....it gets all hosed up.
Is there a way to remove #RequireAdmin?
I've tried RunAs(username, "", myPassword, "", "cmd.exe", "") but that never seems to work.
Can someone help me out?
I want to detect if exact process or window uses directx or opengl or maybe something else library used in applications.
Thats becouse there could be many windows with same names and different names and the same with process. I got so much process names I want to my script works with all, so i want standardize.
All of this processes uses DirectX or OpenGL so then If I check this window/process uses these libraries I will be sure thats the right process
I'm trying to kill a malware process, that I can't remove with my www.sophus.com/hom antivirus.
The malware is known as coinminer,config and my Sophus only creates popups of blocking the malware.
I know that the malware is constantly launching a svchost *32.exe processes, where the svchost.exe processes are from my Windows 7 operating system.
I have with no luck tried to do this:
Global $_bStatus = False
While $_bStatus = False
Global $_sActiveTitleNew = "svchost *32.exe"
$_iPid = WinGetProcess($_sActiveTitleNew)
If $_iPid <> -1 Then $_bStatus = ProcessClose($_iPid)
But the $_iPid doesn't ever show anything else than -1, even if I can see the svchost *32.exe process in my TaskManager
YES - I know I shouldn't EXIT after killing the first malware detection, but it is easier to explain the above for you, so I can get a solution.