Raq

Got empty value using GUICtrlComboBoxEx_GetItemText

Hello!

I would like to ask for your help, regarding getting the value of the combo box in a desktop application.

I tried the codes below, but I got an empty value. I am really asking for your help if how can I display the value of the combox.

Func CheckStockCode()
    $stockWin = Call(OpenClass_32770)
    Sleep(4000)
    Local $sText
    _GUICtrlComboBoxEx_GetItemText(4029, 1, $sText)
    MsgBox(1, "OUTPUT", $sText)
EndFunc   ;==>CheckStockCode

Thanks in advance,

Raq

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By DannyJ
      Hello Forum, 
      I have one special Combo-box [with BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $GUI_SS_DEFAULT_COMBO, $CBS_SIMPLE) ] and if I press one button I want to change the Combo-box's background color, and after I press Button B I want to change it to the basic settings and it not works.
      I wanna do this with one combo-box.
      I have already tried several methods and I tried  GUICtrlComboSetColors that I have found on this forum.
      (But this methods works perfectly with Cobo boxes that don't have BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $GUI_SS_DEFAULT_COMBO, $CBS_SIMPLE). 
      Here is the example code
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <ComboConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= ;$CBS_DROPDOWNLIST ;$GUI_SS_DEFAULT_COMBO $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 504, 249, 252, 227) $Combo1 = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 136, 24, 193, 25,BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $GUI_SS_DEFAULT_COMBO, $CBS_SIMPLE)) ; I want to change this special combo's background color if I press button 1 $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button1", 112, 96, 75, 25) $Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button2", 264, 96, 75, 25) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### GUICtrlSetData($Combo1," " & "|" & "apple" & "|" & "banana" & "|" & "cherry" ," ") While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $Button1 GUICtrlSetBkColor($Combo1,0x0078D7) Case $Button2 ;Makes the original bc color GUICtrlSetBkColor($Combo1,0xFFFFFF) EndSwitch WEnd  
      Thanks you in advance your help
    • By ozymandius257
      Is there a way to remove the numbers from the tabs in Scite?
      When you have multiple autoit programs open, the tabs are numbered, so you'll get something like 1 ProgramA.au3    2 Program2.au3   3 Program3.au3
      I am working on programs with numbers as the first character, so I get  1 3-DoThis.au3     2 4-DoAnother.au3   3 5-DoTheRest.au3  (not the real program names, obviously :))
      It would be nice if I could get rid of the tab number, and just have the program name on each tab.

• By SgtHugoStiglitz
      HI people,
                        I got a questions, I maintain code in autoIT and every time I compile a new version or modification, Scite generate 2 folders. One folder is finish by released and the other is tentative. I try to make some google search, but never find answer would satisfied myself. The dev who was maintain it before were using AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI, and I don't know if it's related. I look both folder, but they seem pretty identical, but I would like to know what it's the difference between those to folder. Anyone have a clue?
    • By user4157124
      ConsoleWrite('>Message here.' & @CRLF) outputs colored text (per + > - ! characters).
      ConsoleWrite('warning' & @TAB & '38' & @TAB & 'more text ...' & @CRLF) enables jump to line 38 on doubleclick.

Using "jump to line" format, only red and pink text coloring seems possible (simply prefixing color directives to output-text disables jump to line functionality). Is it possible to combine the two (define custom color while keeping "jump to line" functionality)?
    • By mannworks00
      After testing various schemes (themes) in the settings for the newest SciTE editor (v. 4.1.2), I discovered that I wasn't able to fully reset it back to its original colors (See snapshot). Specifically, after applying the "__SciTE4AutoIt3_Dark ==> Dark SciTE4AutoIt3 Color scheme."
      The problem: The Line number column and the Output console do not reset back to their original colors.
      The Solution: Delete or edit the user config file. You can safely delete the config file because it will completely regenerate on SciTE restart- with it's factory (out of the box) color scheme.
      I also wrote a small script that will do it programatically: How to reset SciTE scheme in version 4.1.2.