Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
karraksc

AutoItx and Delphi

1 post in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Just wanted to share this for those of us that work with AutoItx3.dll with our Delphi apps. I hand coded the first header file from a C .h header file, but could only get about 60% of the routines to work (my fault, not autoit) I recently went back, and with many hours work and testing, finally came up with this.

autoitx3.pas

Edited by karraksc

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• PauloRodrigues
      By PauloRodrigues
      I need to select an item from a SAP combobox, could anyone help me or did something like that? I tried to use some AutoIt functions but without success.
      When i try to identify the combobox with au3Info, this is the return:

Could anyone help me with this challange?
    • GTAVLover
      By GTAVLover
      I recently tried to use ControlClick method to send a mouse click command to a button in a application, but I noticed that it is not working when I give first parameter as a window handle (HWND). But, when I give class name or window title, it works fine. I used AutoItX3 and VBScript. 
      Following are the commands I tried in VBScript:
      Dim WINAPI: Set WINAPI = WScript.CreateObject("WinAPIWrapper.WINAPI") Dim AutoItX3: Set AutoItX3 = WScript.CreateObject("AutoItX3.Control") Dim WindowHandle: WindowHandle = WINAPI.WinAPI_FindWindow("my window title", "my window class") 'Window handle obtains fine by my wrapper function 'Above window handle is obtained as a hexadecimal string. (I.E. - 0x00000000) I tried it like: WScript.Echo CStr(AutoItX3.ControlClick(WindowHandle, "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]")) // DOES NOT WORK WScript.Echo CStr(AutoItX3.ControlClick(CLng("&h" + Replace(WindowHandle, "0x", "")), "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]")) // DOES NOT WORK WScript.Echo CStr(AutoItX3.ControlClick(000000, "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]")) // DOES NOT WORK WScript.Echo CStr(AutoItX3.ControlClick(0x00000000, "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]")) // DOES NOT WORK Only following commands work: WScript.Echo CStr(AutoItX3.ControlClick("[CLASS:my window class]", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]")) // WORKS FINE WScript.Echo CStr(AutoItX3.ControlClick("My window title", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]")) // WORKS FINE  
      If any of your suggestions don't work, I will have to write a wrapper function myself to send mouse click commands. I chosen AutoIt V3 because it is good specially when comes to send keystrokes to applications. Please tell me why this won't work when I give window handle as first parameter.
      Thanks in advance.
    • Yash91
      By Yash91
      Hi Experts,
      I want to integrate AutoIT with Eclipse to write my code in java for automating the desktop base application, i have integrate jacob 1.18 and verify the dll's also but i am getting How to fix java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Unsupported major.minor version 51 issue.
      I am using 32 bit windows xp with java 1.6 version.
      Java 1.7 is unsupported in 32 bit windows xp. is there any solution for the same.
    • YashShrivastava
      By YashShrivastava
      Hi Experts,
      I am getting error: _ExcelBookOpen() undefined function in auto IT scite whenever i execute any program using functions.
      i defined the functions name also but this error is not getting resolved.
      _ExcelBookOpen(): undefined function
      _ExcelReadCell():undefined function
      require your inputs to fix this issue. I'm going through the forums and examples, but can't find anything and follow the suggestions but this issue hasn't got resolved.

• srini
      By srini
      I am trying to automate the windows GUI application, in the main window of this application i have one gridview control in it, and when you click on the any row of the gridview separate windows will be opened based on the selection of the row. 
      we have our existing framework implemented using the core java,  i have used AutoITX4java.jar file to automate the above application. and controlCommandListView options used to click on grid view row item. nothing is working. 
      my question is AutoIT can be used/called directly from java file??? instead of using the AutoITX4java.jar file???
      AutoIT supports GridView automation??? like gridview count and gridivew row item click event automation ect...????
      Any help would be really appricate!!
      Thanks
      Srini
      srini20483@gmail.com