AutoIt Info only shows Window name

Hi,

I try to automate an application where I now have to read some data out of a textbox. If I use the autoit Info tool which normaly works fine I only receive the Window name. I also tried the script Find Classes by Text, but this shows nothing. The program I'm dealing with is written in delphi. 

Has someone a idea how to get the data of the textboxes? The text in the textboxes can not be selected so copy and paste can not be used.

Thanks

I this world must be possible  with this MSAA or UI Automation. Look some App Inspect that use MSAA or UI Automation or Both as Inspect (Active Accessibility Object Inspector by Microsft) and look if it is able to show some data of your window.

Saludos

I this world must be possible  with this MSAA or UI Automation. Look some App Inspect that use MSAA or UI Automation or Both as Inspect (Active Accessibility Object Inspector by Microsft) and look if it is able to show some data of your window.

Saludos

Hi,

I found an application with the same problem. It can be dowloaded at http://www.argusone.com/Download.html

If you try to get some of the elements you see nothing.

Thx