Sign in to follow this  
WannaBeGut

GUI Create Date, check if the selected Date is the current one!

Hey,

I created a Date- and Timepicker in my GUI, I can get the date I selected (GUICtrlRead), but I want to compare it with the current date. I got this far:

Func AddEntry()
   $hours = GUICtrlRead($input_hour)
   $minutes = GUICtrlRead($input_minutes)
   $seconds = GUICtrlRead($input_seconds)
   $date = GUICtrlRead($Date1)
   If @HOUR = $hours and @MIN = $minutes and @SEC = $seconds then MsgBox(0, "", "Time is right")

; @WDAY, @MON, @MDAY, @YEAR just give out number and I dont know how I can compare them with the "Monday, January 1, 2015" output

Hope you can help!

Get Scite to add a popup when you use a 3rd party UDF -> http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/docs/SciTE4AutoIt3/user-calltip-manager.html

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By nacerbaaziz
      hello autoit team
      please i need your help
      i found that the youtube provide a way to get any video informations with this link
      https://youtube.com/get_video_info?video_id=id
      but it incoded i can not read it
      can any one tell me how to decode that please?
    • By TXTechie
      Hello Everyone,
      I've developed my own GUI using AutoIt and I'm allowing users to minimize the GUI, but I also want to include some kind of timer so that it will automatically restore the GUI after something like 30 minutes or an hour. However, I also want them to be able to manually restore the GUI by clicking the application's icon in the taskbar.
      I've searched through the forums, but I'm not sure how to get started.
      Any ideas or functions to research are appreciated!
      Regards,
      TX Techie
    • By Jahar
      Hi,
      I am new to Autoit, Kindly guide me. I wanted to send a message with HTTP/GET to the URL https://ghsff.it/. How to do so?
    • By Jahar
      Hi All,
      Please help me on how to fetch date/time of last windows 10 system restore point using autoit? Basically its about querying the last restore point.
    • By Rskm
      Hi, recently i created a GUI for some calculations in AutoIT.  The GUI has 2 tabs and on the first tab, it has few inputboxes where i use to click with mouse and start entering the inputs. i recently made some changes in the position of these textboxes. I made this by changing the autoit code file instead of making changes in KODA. Now i cannot click inside these textboxes with mouse. However, i can use TAB key to cycle through/enter input in these input boxes. what could have made the inputboxes not responding to mouseclicks. thanks