WannaBeGut

GUI Create Date, check if the selected Date is the current one!

WannaBeGut

Hey,

I created a Date- and Timepicker in my GUI, I can get the date I selected (GUICtrlRead), but I want to compare it with the current date. I got this far:

Func AddEntry()
   $hours = GUICtrlRead($input_hour)
   $minutes = GUICtrlRead($input_minutes)
   $seconds = GUICtrlRead($input_seconds)
   $date = GUICtrlRead($Date1)
   If @HOUR = $hours and @MIN = $minutes and @SEC = $seconds then MsgBox(0, "", "Time is right")

; @WDAY, @MON, @MDAY, @YEAR just give out number and I dont know how I can compare them with the "Monday, January 1, 2015" output

Hope you can help!

computergroove
  • Like 1

Get Scite to add a popup when you use a 3rd party UDF -> http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/docs/SciTE4AutoIt3/user-calltip-manager.html

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Siryx
      By Siryx
      So what i need is a function that I pass a starting date into and it counts up to the current date. Example:
      2009-05-30
      2009-05-31
      2009-06-01
      2018-06-18
      How would I do that? I found the Date.au3 in the includes but I can't find anything close to a time object like I'm used to working with in Java. I just need some $date = setDate(2009-05-30) and from there I could just add a day every time. I need this to be in the very format I stated earlier and from what I can see everytime related to date and time is automatically changed to my german locale.
      €: I already tried setDate but instead it changed my PCs clock. Not quite what i was looking for  
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz

Hello
      I have a question please
      How to show Islamic date in Autoit
      I mean
      for example
      Ramadan month
      And moharam month ... etc
      I hope my question is clear for you
      Thanks in advance
    • Reziskonh
      By Reziskonh
      Hi, everybody
      I look for GUI whose behavior similar to the message of an email client or antivirus
      In other words:
          Any PC screen able to calculate the size
          To consider the Task bar size
          To find the lower corner on the right/below and to nestle on it

Notes:
      In GUI the GUICtrlCreateEdit field (as option) - that can be received and displayed through variable information
      Thanks a lot
      PS
      I use the translator, excuse if something is not clear

• VollachR
      By VollachR
      Hi,
      I'd like to show a progress bar for an operation performed by an external program my script is running silently, I want to show it in a GUI I created using the GUICtrlCreateProgress but I have no idea how to do it.
      The important thing to point out is that there's no way of knowing how long the external program will run, as it is a file splitter and it depends on the size of file it splits and the split parts size.
      Can someone point me in the right direction or give me an example how to do so?
      This is my RunWait command:
      RunWait($MYFILES1 & '\fsplit.exe -split ' & $Size & ' mb ' & $File & " -f " & $File & "." & $extension) It uses multiple variables declared and set earlier in the script, how will I got about having the progress of that command shown using GUICtrlCreateProgress ? Is it possible?
      Thank you.
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello my friends
      I have an inquiry and I hope to find the answer here
      I want to create a graphical user interface
      but I want to hide the system menu
      I mean the window menu
      Is this possible?
      If is possible please give me how to do that
      Thanks in advance