Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Samir90

Help Click only inside GUI

2 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

I just made a GUI opening youtube

I want to make clicks only inside GUI(let's say if i have a photo on full screen and the GUI is behind that photo I still want a video from GUI browser to be clicked without clicking the photo)

Hope you guys will understand because I cant explain so good....

Here is the code:

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Quit")

Example()

Func Example()

$oIE = ObjCreate("Shell.Explorer.2")
    GUICreate("",800, 600, 0 , 0)
    $GUIActiveX = GUICtrlCreateObj ($oIE, 0, 0, 800, 600)
    $oIE.navigate("https://www.youtube.com")
    GUISetState()

While 1
        sleep(1000)
    WEnd

GUIDelete()

EndFunc

Func Quit()
    Exit
EndFunc

Edited by Samir90

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

@Samir90, please do not post in more than one forum. Thread locked, as it is basically the exact same as your other post (to which you're already receiving answers!)

In the future, if you feel you accidentally posted in the wrong forum, please MP a member of the Mod team and ask that it be moved.

Edited by JLogan3o13
1 person likes this

When you're dead, you don't know you're dead - it's only difficult for those that know you. It's the same way when you're stupid...

My Scripts: SCCM UDFInclude Source with Compiled Script, Windows Firewall UDF

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• drapdv
      By drapdv
      I have a GUI with a parent window that has a menu and shortcut buttons at the top, and a child window which displays a list which is scrolled vertically.
      When the list is relatively small, like no more than 100 or so lines then it scrolls fine.  As the list gets larger, scrolling begins to slow, and if you start mixing up the scroll method (mousewheel, left-clicking the scrollbar box, etc) then it begins to hang.  When it hangs, dwm.exe CPU usage maxes out, and I can't even switch to another window.  Each line in the list is 1000px wide X 30px tall, and the lines alternate between a gray background and a white background, in case that matters.
      When a non-Aero theme is active, everything works fine.  So, I could disable DWM every time someone fires it up, but changing a client's color scheme is not ideal.
      I tried to utilize _WinAPI_DwmSetWindowAttribute($oGui_Parent,  $DWMWA_NCRENDERING_POLICY, $DWMNCRP_DISABLED), and although it succeeds in disabling DWM for that window, it doesn't seem to make any difference as far as the scrolling lag is concerned.
      The code is several thousand lines long and contains proprietary information, so I'm trying to avoid posting that, but these are the lines which are creating the GUIs.  Is there anything that anyone can think of off the top of their heads, or is there anything jumping out at you from this snippet of code?  Any help is appreciated!
      $oGui_Parent = GUICreate("Data Viewer", 700, 500, Default, Default, BitOR($WS_CAPTION, $WS_MINIMIZEBOX, $WS_POPUPWINDOW)) WinSetTrans($oGui_Parent, "", 255) _WinAPI_DwmSetWindowAttribute($oGui_Parent, $DWMWA_NCRENDERING_POLICY, $DWMNCRP_DISABLED) GUISetFont(9, 500, 0, "Calibri") GUISetBkColor(0xFFFFFF) $oGui_Child = GUICreate("", 700, 400, 0, 100, $WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_MDICHILD, $oGui_Parent) WinSetTrans($oGui_Child, "", 255) _WinAPI_DwmSetWindowAttribute($oGui_Child, $DWMWA_NCRENDERING_POLICY, $DWMNCRP_DISABLED) GUISetFont(9, 500, 0, "Calibri") GUISetBkColor(0xFFFFFF)  
    • siva1612
      By siva1612
      I would like to create a window like the one shown below. The requirements are as below
      1. The title bar should be opaque.
      2. The parent window/Main screen will be below the side menu/child window
      3. The left side of the side menu window should be opaque.
      4. The right side should be semi-transparent. 

Any idea to help?
    • Lights_On
      By Lights_On
      Hi all,

I am having a little trouble with ‘GUICtrlSetResizing’ an hoping someone could push me in the direction of best practice.

I have a basic GUI created to a set size with the enabled abilities to resize it:

GUICreate("Test", 500, 450, -1, -1, BitOR($WS_SIZEBOX, $WS_MAXIMIZEBOX, $WS_MINIMIZEBOX))

Inside this I have an image and label:

GUICtrlCreateLabel($Image1StampInfo, 10, 395, 480, 20, $SS_CENTER) GUICtrlCreatePic($TheImage, 25, 25, 450, 350)

Using:

Case ($GUI_EVENT_MAXIMIZE or $GUI_EVENT_RESTORE or $GUI_EVENT_RESIZED)

I activate:

GUICtrlSetResizing($TheImageBox, $GUI_DOCKAUTO) GUICtrlSetResizing($Image1Stamp, $GUI_DOCKAUTO)

This works fine with the image but not with the label – the label after a bit of resizing seems to get stuck in different places in the GUI as if the $GUI_DOCKAUTO has not worked properly.

So 2 questions if I may. 

1)    Have I used $GUI_DOCKAUTO incorrectly for use with lables?

2)    I am happy to manually set new sizes dynamically but how? I can get the size of the window with ‘WinGetPos()’ but how do I set new size parameters for the ‘label’ and ‘image’?

Thank you in advance.

• FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good evening guys ( almost good night here in Italy )  
      How are you? Hop you're fine  
      I'm trying to do a Login Form ( I did, but I'm missing something in the management ), that allows the user to login when the script is launched, and, when the main GUI is opened, the user can Logout and Login with another username and password.
      The username and password "checking" I do is done by a text file, which in there are username and password, crypted through _Crypt_EncryptData().
      The "issue" I'm having at the moment, is to manage the Login form when the user hasn't already done the login, and so, the main GUI is not visible, but is created...
      I create the main GUI after the Login form... I tried with WinActive, WinGetState, but nothing changed ( even at the first Login, the script says ( through a MsgBox ) that the Win does exists ( or is active... ) and, as I want, it is not shown again...

I really don't know If I missed something, or, I don't know...
      I'm going crazy for this thing...
      If someone could help me, I'd really appreaciate it!
      Thanks for the reading
      #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=C:\Users\Portatile-60\Documents\Documenti Lavoro\AutoIt\Gestione_Magazzino_v2\form_Login.kxf Global $form_Login = GUICreate("Effettua il Login per continuare:", 405, 120, @DesktopWidth/2 - 202.5, @DesktopHeight/2 - 150) ; 302, 218 GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "GUIDeleteLogin") Global $combo_Username = GUICtrlCreateCombo("Di Muro Francesco", 104, 64, 217, 25) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 400, 0, "Arial") GUICtrlSetData($combo_Username, "somedata") Global $input_Password = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 104, 89, 217, 25, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT,$ES_PASSWORD)) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 400, 0, "Arial") $button_VerificaDati = GUICtrlCreateButton("", 328, 66, 42, 42, $BS_ICON) GUICtrlSetImage(-1, "C:\Users\Portatile-60\Documents\Documenti Lavoro\AutoIt\Gestione_Magazzino_v2\Icone\icon_check.ico", -1) GUICtrlSetOnEvent($button_VerificaDati, "CheckLogin") $label_Titolo = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Login", 167, 14, 71, 33) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 18, 800, 0, "Arial") $label_Username = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Username :", 24, 64, 76, 20) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "Arial") $label_Password = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Password :", 24, 89, 73, 20) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "Arial") #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### Func CheckLogin() Local $sUsername = GUICtrlRead($combo_Username) Local $sPassword = GUICtrlRead($input_Password) MsgBox($MB_ICONINFORMATION, "", "Username: " & $sUsername & @CRLF & "Password: " & $sPassword) Local $sFileUtenti = @ScriptDir & "\utenti.txt" If @error Then MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR, "Errore!", "Errore durante la lettura del file!") Exit Else Local $hFileUtenti = FileOpen($sFileUtenti, $FO_READ) If @error Then MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR, "Errore!", "Errore durante l'apertura del file " & $sFileUtenti & "." & @CRLF & "Errore: " & @error) Else Local $sDatiUtente, $aDatiUtente Local $bUtenteTrovato = False Local $iLinea = 1 Local $sControlloWin = "" Local $sWin = WinGetState($form_GestioneMagazzino) MsgBox($MB_ICONINFORMATION, "", $sWin) If @error Then MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR, "Errore!", "Errore durante la verifica della GUI attiva." & @CRLF & "Errore: " & @error) EndIf If($sWin == 5) Then MsgBox($MB_ICONINFORMATION, "", "La GUI esiste!") Do $sDatiUtente = FileReadLine($hFileUtenti, $iLinea) $aDatiUtente = StringSplit($sDatiUtente, "|", $STR_NOCOUNT) If(BinaryToString(_Crypt_DecryptData($aDatiUtente[0], "CRYPT", $CALG_RC4)) = $sUsername And BinaryToString(_Crypt_DecryptData($aDatiUtente[1], "CRYPT", $CALG_RC4)) = $sPassword) Then $sControlloWin = "ESISTE" $bUtenteTrovato = True ExitLoop Else $iLinea+=1 If($sDatiUtente = "" And $bUtenteTrovato = False) Then MsgBox($MB_ICONWARNING, "Attenzione!", "Username o Password errati.") ExitLoop EndIf EndIf Until $bUtenteTrovato = True Else MsgBox($MB_ICONINFORMATION, "", "La GUI esiste!") Do $sDatiUtente = FileReadLine($hFileUtenti, $iLinea) $aDatiUtente = StringSplit($sDatiUtente, "|", $STR_NOCOUNT) If(BinaryToString(_Crypt_DecryptData($aDatiUtente[0], "CRYPT", $CALG_RC4)) = $sUsername And BinaryToString(_Crypt_DecryptData($aDatiUtente[1], "CRYPT", $CALG_RC4)) = $sPassword) Then $sControlloWin = "NON ESISTE" $bUtenteTrovato = True ExitLoop Else $iLinea+=1 If($sDatiUtente = "" And $bUtenteTrovato = False) Then MsgBox($MB_ICONWARNING, "Attenzione!", "Username o Password errati.") ExitLoop EndIf EndIf Until $bUtenteTrovato = True EndIf If($sControlloWin = "ESISTE") Then MsgBox($MB_ICONINFORMATION, "Login effettuato!", "Hai effettuato l'accesso come: " & @CRLF & $sUsername & ".") ; Setta come "non-cliccabile" il bottone di Login GUICtrlSetState($button_Login, $GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetState($button_VisualizzaGiacenze, $GUI_ENABLE) GUICtrlSetState($button_AggiungiProdotto, $GUI_ENABLE) GUICtrlSetState($button_PrelevaProdotto, $GUI_ENABLE) GUICtrlSetState($button_RicercaProdotto, $GUI_ENABLE) GUICtrlSetState($button_CreaDDT, $GUI_ENABLE) GUICtrlSetState($button_MostraGiacenzeAZero, $GUI_ENABLE) GUICtrlSetState($combo_Magazzino, $GUI_ENABLE) GUICtrlSetState($button_Logout, $GUI_ENABLE) ; Setta come "non-cliccabile" il bottone di Login GUICtrlSetState($button_Login, $GUI_DISABLE) ; Setta l'utente che ha effettuato l'accesso nella label $label_CaptionUtente GUICtrlSetData($label_CaptionUtente, $sUsername) ; "Distruggi" la GUI Login GUIDelete($form_Login) FileClose($hFileUtenti) Else MsgBox($MB_ICONINFORMATION, "", "La GUI non esiste!") MsgBox($MB_ICONINFORMATION, "Login effettuato!", "Hai effettuato l'accesso come: " & @CRLF & $sUsername & ".") ; Mostra la GUI Principale GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $form_GestioneMagazzino) ; Setta come "non-cliccabile" il bottone di Login GUICtrlSetState($button_Login, $GUI_DISABLE) ; Setta l'utente che ha effettuato l'accesso nella label $label_CaptionUtente GUICtrlSetData($label_CaptionUtente, $sUsername) ; "Distruggi" la GUI Login GUIDelete($form_Login) FileClose($hFileUtenti) EndIf EndIf EndIf EndFunc Func Logout() GUICtrlSetData($label_CaptionUtente, "") MsgBox($MB_ICONINFORMATION, "Logout effettuato!", "Effettua nuovamente il Login per utilizzare il programma.") ; Disabilita tutti i bottoni della GUI Principale GUICtrlSetState($button_VisualizzaGiacenze, $GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetState($button_AggiungiProdotto, $GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetState($button_PrelevaProdotto, $GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetState($button_RicercaProdotto, $GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetState($button_CreaDDT, $GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetState($button_MostraGiacenzeAZero, $GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetState($combo_Magazzino, $GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetState($button_Logout, $GUI_DISABLE) ; Abilita il Login GUICtrlSetState($button_Login, $GUI_ENABLE) EndFunc EDIT:
      Solved, making an "integrated" Login form... 
    • AnonymousX
      By AnonymousX
      Hello, 
      I'm wondering if it is possible to read a radio button off a GUI running by another program? 
      Someone created these Outlook emails that when open appear to be in a GUI format. I could easily come up with a way of navigating these fields by using tab inputs, and then copying specific fields that I need. However there is a spot on the form that has 4 choices of radio buttons, asking for what the status of the task is, and I have no idea how to store which one of these was pressed. 
      End game is to be able to go through thousands of these forms, take input from specific fields from this GUI form in outlook and copy into cells in an excel spreadsheet. I believe I could create a script to do everything I need, if I could just obtain the value from which radio button was pressed.
      Any advice on how to obtain which radio button was press in this outlook form would be appreciated.
      Thanks,
      If I knew VBA better Outlook might have its own functions for figuring this out.

Example:

In this example I'd want to be able to know that the 2nd or Assigned radio button was selected. Only 1 button is able to be selected at a time. I'm assuming the way to do this would be to tab through the form get to the first box and then run some command to check if pressed then if no, keep checking till I find which of the 4 were pressed.