Sign in to follow this  

Help Click only inside GUI

I just made a GUI opening youtube

I want to make clicks only inside GUI(let's say if i have a photo on full screen and the GUI is behind that photo I still want a video from GUI browser to be clicked without clicking the photo)

Hope you guys will understand because I cant explain so good....

Here is the code:

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Quit")

Func Example()

$oIE = ObjCreate("Shell.Explorer.2")
    GUICreate("",800, 600, 0 , 0)
    $GUIActiveX = GUICtrlCreateObj ($oIE, 0, 0, 800, 600)

While 1

Func Quit()

Edited by Samir90

@Samir90, please do not post in more than one forum. Thread locked, as it is basically the exact same as your other post (to which you're already receiving answers!)

In the future, if you feel you accidentally posted in the wrong forum, please MP a member of the Mod team and ask that it be moved.

Edited by JLogan3o13
  • Like 1

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• therks
      By therks
      So I'm working on an application and I've hot keyed all the numbers, and for some reason this particular combination doesn't work. All the other numbers with Ctrl+Shift work fine, and all other combinations of modifiers work with 0. Has anyone else encountered this? It's very strange. 
      Guicreate('', 300, 300) $button = GUICtrlCreateButton('Button', 0, 0) Dim $accel = [ [ '^+0', $button ] ] GUIsetaccelerators($accel) Do $gm = guigetmsg()  If $gm = $button then msgbox(0,'','test') Until $gm = - 3 Sorry for the ugly code, i typed this up on my phone. 😅
    • rudi
      By rudi
      For a certain task I need to display a too long grid of controls.
      As I want to avoid to split this on multiple tabs, I'd like to use a scroll bar on the right hand side, as visible in this "manually faked" GUID below.
      Is this possible? Looking through the various GuiCtrlCreate*() functions, as well at the controls I can create using the Koda FormDesigner I couldn't see, howto...
      Regards, Rudi.

• DoofGore
      By DoofGore
      Hello All, My first post I know this is pretty noobish but I'm trying to find a way to make this gui working.. searched but as I'm new to autoit I don't understand much... 
      I want to make this gui on top if we press ON TOP button and off on top function when we press on top off.. Created gui with koda ... any help would be appreciated 
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= Global $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 353, 209, 192, 114) Global $ONTOPON = GUICtrlCreateButton("ON TOP ON", 32, 40, 137, 65) Global $exit = GUICtrlCreateButton("EXIT", 105, 118, 137, 65) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") Global $ONTOPOFF = GUICtrlCreateButton("ON TOP OFF", 184, 41, 137, 65) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $ONTOPON Case $ONTOPOFF Case $exit Exit EndSwitch WEnd  

• dadalt
      By dadalt
      I have a button where I need to close it!
      I was doing through  clicking same position in screen but there are some id's that have different sizes.
      What are the possible ways to click this closable button?
      Is there a way to close it through id? Is there a way to get it's position through it's ID?  
      Thanks in advance!

• watchoverme
      By watchoverme
      hi all, how can i move mouse to the place where pixel changes
      While Sleep (3000)
      $pix = PixelChecksum(0,0,55,55)
      If IsArray($pix) = True Then
      MouseMove($pix [0],$pix[1])

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.