grzesiek

FTP modification time

1 post in this topic

I'm using ftp functions but the modification time always have 0 seconds. Is it how it should work? I checked in FileZilla and it returns seconds.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• MyEarth
      By MyEarth
      Hi guys
      I need to get time of different city, London, Jerusalem, Mosca and many others. My starting script:
      #include <Date.au3> Local $iUTC, $iHour, $iMinute, $iSecond $iUTC = _Date_Time_GetSystemTime() $iHour = DllStructGetData($iUTC, "Hour") $iMinute = DllStructGetData($iUTC, "Minute") $iSecond = DllStructGetData($iUTC, "Second") ConsoleWrite("+UTC: " & $iHour & ":" & $iMinute & ":" & $iSecond & @CRLF) My idea was start from UTC time and then add-remove hours. But what about the DST, Daylight Savings Time? How i can know if in a country is active or not? There is an API? Example with _Date_Time_GetTimeZoneInformation it will give the current time zone settings and not for other time zone. I don't have understand if is possible or not 
      On the help i have found SystemTimeToTzSpecificLocalTime but i don't have understand how to use for other time zone...
      Thanks
    • ur
      By ur
      To get the current time stamp, I got the below code.
      #include <Date.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #RequireAdmin ; Under Vista the Windows API "SetSystemTime" may be rejected due to system security $td = _Date_Time_GetSystemTime() $td = _Date_Time_SystemTimeToDateTimeStr($td) $td = StringReplace($td, " ", "_") $td = StringReplace($td, ":", "_") MsgBox(0,"",$td) But it is not giving the date or time of the timezone where the system is there.
      Please suggestt
    • Simpel
      By Simpel
      Hi,
      I wanted to use _GetLogonTime() by guinness (https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/19370-autoit-wrappers/?do=findComment&comment=942069).
      #include <Date.au3> #include <Array.au3> ConsoleWrite(_GetLogonTime() & @LF) Func _GetLogonTime($sUserName = @UserName, $sComputerName = @ComputerName) ; Idea by trancexx: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/113611-if-isadmin-not-detected-as-admin/ Local $aRet = DllCall("netapi32.dll", "long", "NetUserGetInfo", "wstr", $sComputerName, "wstr", $sUserName, "dword", 11, "ptr*", 0) _ArrayDisplay($aRet) If @error Or $aRet[0] Then Return SetError(1, 0, False) Local $sHours = DllStructGetData(DllStructCreate("ptr;ptr;ptr;ptr;dword;dword;dword;ptr;ptr;dword;dword;dword;dword;ptr;dword;ptr;dword;dword;byte;dword", $aRet[4]), 18) DllCall("netapi32.dll", "long", "NetApiBufferFree", "ptr", $aRet[4]) Return _DateAdd("h", "-" & $sHours, _NowCalc()) EndFunc ;==>_GetLogonTime It always returns false.
      I displayed $aRet:
      [0]|2221
      [1]|mycomputer
      [2]|myuser
      [3]|11
      [4]|0x0000000000000000
      $aRet[4] shouldn't be 0x0000000000000000 right? Any help?
      Regards, Conrad

• DavidLago
      By DavidLago
      Hello. 
      I have 5 DCs, and I need to create a scheduled task to run a script that will test the authentication time for each one of them, once every minute. (Then I'll use it within a log analyser to create graphics).
      I came up with a script using the great AD UDF (by water). First I tried using "for" and an array, but something was messing up the results, then I went for the dumb old fashioned way:
      #Include <ad.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Global $AdTestTime = "" Global $Timer1, $Timer2, $Timer3, $Timer4, $Timer5 = "" Global $sAD1 = "MYSERVER109" Global $sAD2 = "MYSERVER110" Global $sAD3 = "MYSERVER111" Global $sAD4 = "MYSERVER112" Global $sAD5 = "MYSERVER113" $Timer1 = Timerinit() _AD_Open("", "", $sAD1) _AD_Close() Local $fDiff1 = TimerDiff($Timer1) $Timer2 = Timerinit() _AD_Open("", "", $sAD2) _AD_Close() Local $fDiff2 = TimerDiff($Timer2) $Timer3 = Timerinit() _AD_Open("", "", $sAD3) _AD_Close() Local $fDiff3 = TimerDiff($Timer3) $Timer4 = Timerinit() _AD_Open("", "", $sAD4) _AD_Close() Local $fDiff4 = TimerDiff($Timer4) $Timer5 = Timerinit() _AD_Open("", "", $sAD5) _AD_Close() Local $fDiff5 = TimerDiff($Timer5) MsgBox(0,"", "MYSERVER109=" & $fDiff1) MsgBox(0,"", "MYSERVER110=" & $fDiff2) MsgBox(0,"", "MYSERVER111=" & $fDiff3) MsgBox(0,"", "MYSERVER112=" & $fDiff4) MsgBox(0,"", "MYSERVER113=" & $fDiff5) Still, something is off here. 
      The first AD to be tested is always the slowest one, by far, like 20 times slower. Then I started to suspect that the first one starts the "negotiation", and the following ones ride the gravy train.
      If I repeat the first code twice, All servers seem to have a similar result.
      $Timer1 = Timerinit() _AD_Open("", "", $sAD1) _AD_Close() Local $fDiff1 = TimerDiff($Timer1) $Timer1 = Timerinit() _AD_Open("", "", $sAD1) _AD_Close() Local $fDiff1 = TimerDiff($Timer1) $Timer2.... Am I right?
      Also, is there a better way to test the authentication time?
      Thanks for the help.
      - Dave
    • Vivaed
      By Vivaed
      I have another AutoIT script making a Log file 

Sample of Log file:
      2016/08/22 12:44:18 > Process: [RUNNING] [ACTIVE] 2016/08/22 12:48:35 > Process: [WAS NOT RUNNING] 2016/08/22 13:40:00 > Process: [FAILED] 2016/08/22 14:01:10 > Process: [WAS NOT RUNNING] I am looping through the Log file for  the word "FAILED"
      I then want to get all lines that have "FAILED" and get their TIME

My Current code to get this far:
      If FileExists($fileLog) Then $contents = FileRead($fileLog) If @error Then MsgBox(0, 'File Error', $fileLog & ' could not be read.') Else For $i = 1 To _FileCountLines($fileLog) $result = StringInStr($contents,$search) If $result >= 1 Then $filteredLine = FileReadLine($fileLog,$i) If StringInStr($filteredLine,$search) Then ConsoleWrite($filteredLine & @CRLF) ; this gets me the results I want sans the time parse EndIf Else ConsoleWrite( $search & " not found!" & @CRLF) EndIf Next EndIf EndIf For this part:
      If StringInStr($filteredLine,$search) Then ConsoleWrite($filteredLine & @CRLF) ; this gets me the results I want sans the time parse EndIf OUTPUT: 2016/08/22 13:40:00 > Process: [FAILED] I dont understand how I read the time in that output?

I have tried _DateTimeFormat - Dont think this applies 
      Tried _DateDiff - I dont have a the date yet so this doesnt work

Would love if someone could tell me if I am thinking is the wrong direction and possibly lead me down the correct path to light side of the force