grzesiek

FTP modification time

1 post in this topic

I'm using ftp functions but the modification time always have 0 seconds. Is it how it should work? I checked in FileZilla and it returns seconds.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• DavidLago
      By DavidLago
      Hello. 
      I have 5 DCs, and I need to create a scheduled task to run a script that will test the authentication time for each one of them, once every minute. (Then I'll use it within a log analyser to create graphics).
      I came up with a script using the great AD UDF (by water). First I tried using "for" and an array, but something was messing up the results, then I went for the dumb old fashioned way:
      #Include <ad.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Global $AdTestTime = "" Global $Timer1, $Timer2, $Timer3, $Timer4, $Timer5 = "" Global $sAD1 = "MYSERVER109" Global $sAD2 = "MYSERVER110" Global $sAD3 = "MYSERVER111" Global $sAD4 = "MYSERVER112" Global $sAD5 = "MYSERVER113" $Timer1 = Timerinit() _AD_Open("", "", $sAD1) _AD_Close() Local $fDiff1 = TimerDiff($Timer1) $Timer2 = Timerinit() _AD_Open("", "", $sAD2) _AD_Close() Local $fDiff2 = TimerDiff($Timer2) $Timer3 = Timerinit() _AD_Open("", "", $sAD3) _AD_Close() Local $fDiff3 = TimerDiff($Timer3) $Timer4 = Timerinit() _AD_Open("", "", $sAD4) _AD_Close() Local $fDiff4 = TimerDiff($Timer4) $Timer5 = Timerinit() _AD_Open("", "", $sAD5) _AD_Close() Local $fDiff5 = TimerDiff($Timer5) MsgBox(0,"", "MYSERVER109=" & $fDiff1) MsgBox(0,"", "MYSERVER110=" & $fDiff2) MsgBox(0,"", "MYSERVER111=" & $fDiff3) MsgBox(0,"", "MYSERVER112=" & $fDiff4) MsgBox(0,"", "MYSERVER113=" & $fDiff5) Still, something is off here. 
      The first AD to be tested is always the slowest one, by far, like 20 times slower. Then I started to suspect that the first one starts the "negotiation", and the following ones ride the gravy train.
      If I repeat the first code twice, All servers seem to have a similar result.
      $Timer1 = Timerinit() _AD_Open("", "", $sAD1) _AD_Close() Local $fDiff1 = TimerDiff($Timer1) $Timer1 = Timerinit() _AD_Open("", "", $sAD1) _AD_Close() Local $fDiff1 = TimerDiff($Timer1) $Timer2.... Am I right?
      Also, is there a better way to test the authentication time?
      Thanks for the help.
      - Dave
    • Vivaed
      By Vivaed
      I have another AutoIT script making a Log file 

Sample of Log file:
      2016/08/22 12:44:18 > Process: [RUNNING] [ACTIVE] 2016/08/22 12:48:35 > Process: [WAS NOT RUNNING] 2016/08/22 13:40:00 > Process: [FAILED] 2016/08/22 14:01:10 > Process: [WAS NOT RUNNING] I am looping through the Log file for  the word "FAILED"
      I then want to get all lines that have "FAILED" and get their TIME

My Current code to get this far:
      If FileExists($fileLog) Then $contents = FileRead($fileLog) If @error Then MsgBox(0, 'File Error', $fileLog & ' could not be read.') Else For $i = 1 To _FileCountLines($fileLog) $result = StringInStr($contents,$search) If $result >= 1 Then $filteredLine = FileReadLine($fileLog,$i) If StringInStr($filteredLine,$search) Then ConsoleWrite($filteredLine & @CRLF) ; this gets me the results I want sans the time parse EndIf Else ConsoleWrite( $search & " not found!" & @CRLF) EndIf Next EndIf EndIf For this part:
      If StringInStr($filteredLine,$search) Then ConsoleWrite($filteredLine & @CRLF) ; this gets me the results I want sans the time parse EndIf OUTPUT: 2016/08/22 13:40:00 > Process: [FAILED] I dont understand how I read the time in that output?

I have tried _DateTimeFormat - Dont think this applies 
      Tried _DateDiff - I dont have a the date yet so this doesnt work

Would love if someone could tell me if I am thinking is the wrong direction and possibly lead me down the correct path to light side of the force  

• SalamanderSoup
      By SalamanderSoup
      I've created a simple script that opens the Snipping Tool; Selects the "Full Screen Snip" option; then closes the program, prompting a save.  What I can't figure is how to name the file using the system date and time.
      Can anyone help?
      Run(@WindowsDir & '\system32\SnippingTool.exe') AutoItSetOption('MouseCoordMode', 0) Sleep(1) $hWnd= WinWait("Snipping Tool", "ToolBarWindow32", 1) WinActive($hWnd) MouseClick('primary', 84, 48, 1, 0) MouseClick('primary', 84, 140, 1, 0) WinClose("[Class:Microsoft-Windows-Tablet-SnipperEditor]") ControlClick("Snipping Tool", "", "Button1")  

• Xenobiologist
      By Xenobiologist
      Hi folks,
      I'm using the udf #include <FTPEx.au3> to "download" some files from our zOS (MVS) system via autoit FTP with _FTP_FileGet.
      The FileGet works, but the codepage is wrong. Special German chars like öäüß are not transfered correctly.
      Any idea how to set the codepage? Swichting between binary or ascii doesn't solve the problem.
      Using the ftp command in a cmd.exe window it works like this : quote site sbd=(IBM-273,iso8859-1)
      Thanks
      Mega
    • mmoalem
      By mmoalem
      Hi there all - how can I find out if $now is between 2pm to 2am and if so run a function - any help will be most welcomed!