Posted (edited)

Hi guys, i want to convert WebKit/Chrome timestamps that i've found in chrome cookie database to Human-Readable time (if possible, with UTC or GMT offset).

• Example of WebKit/Chrome timestamp13228999534132232
  • Output that i want: 2020-03-18 20:16:56

This site has a tool to do this work, but i wonder how to convert this time (this timestamp's time bases are 1600/01/01) to human-readable time:

https://www.epochconverter.com/webkit

Edited by Colduction

I recommend to you to get COVID-19, but don't get Wife

35 minutes ago, Colduction said:

Output that i want: 2020-03-18 20:16:56

Think the output should be  "March 18, 2020 10:05:34 AM" GMT according that website and this script should get that:

#include<Date.au3>
$timestamp = 13228999534132232
$sNewDate = _DateAdd('s', Int($timestamp/1000000+.5), "1601/01/01 00:00:00")
ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $sNewDate = ' & $sNewDate & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Posted (edited)
#include <Date.au3>
Global $EPOCHtime = 13228999534132232 / 1000000 ; <== microseconds to seconds

Global $aTimeZoneInfo = _Date_Time_GetTimeZoneInformation() ; ***
$EPOCHtime -= $aTimeZoneInfo[1] * 60 ; ***

Global $sDateTime = _DateAdd('s', Int($EPOCHtime), "1601/01/01 00:00:00")
ConsoleWrite('$sDateTime = ' & StringRegExpReplace($sDateTime, "(\d{4})/(\d{2})/(\d{2})", "${1}-${2}-${3}") & @CRLF)

EDIT : Hmm, probably the TimeZone information is even counterproductive here. Comment this part out if necessary, which would then correspond exactly to @Jos suggestion :lol:.

Edited by Musashi

Musashi-C64.png

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

1 hour ago, Nine said:

So what have you tried so far ?

I tried to division by 1600xxx and division by 10000xxxxx, then string format with 1600/01/01 :/

1 hour ago, Jos said:

Think the output should be  "March 18, 2020 10:05:34 AM" GMT

Thanks @Jos, it's correct! thanks for your help, before you i've just divisioned by 1600xxxx and 10000xxxxx, then string format with 1600/01/01

1 hour ago, Danp2 said:

Try searching the forum for the term "epoch" for multiple examples

No similar and useful topic found

Posted (edited)

Hi @Musashi, thanks for your fish :)
Your code is correct for GMT

The @Jos's code was for UTC as you told

I thank to both of you :)❤

Edited by Colduction

1 minute ago, Danp2 said:

different than mine

Link your topic

Just now, Danp2 said:

No point

Then we conclude that there was no similar topic with this one :)

Anyway, thanks for your reply :)❤

Posted (edited)

Okay @Danp2, you are right! and i'm blind 😐
then show your similar topic to blind man.

Edited by Colduction

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Nine said:

Glad to see. He changed his avatar, but he is BACK ! 

I've been banned from AutoIt forum, because of delay to answer a question (but i was not online to give answer).

Have you a problem with my account history?

Edited by Colduction

5 minutes ago, Danp2 said:

@Colduction https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/search/?q=epoch

P.S. In case you couldn't find it, the search box looks like this -- image.png.32d98c361b7cc040d15e05978b633cdd.png

I know that there is a search button in this site, but someone in other forums wrote about Chrome and he divided by 1600xxxx and 1000xxxx, i was think that these topics in AutoIt Forum was not useful 😕 Just this.