Sign in to follow this  
Gauss

SFTPex.au3 help required!

Gauss

I have started using this UDF SFTPEx.au3 to download a bunch of files from a remote server to local. 

First, Great job with the UDF and this really works! awesome work Lupo73...

Second, there is no timestamps on the listed files when I use the function _SFTP_ListToArrayEx. Screenshots attached

Third, Is the _SFTP_ProgressDownload function still Work in Progress?

I am using the version 1.0 beta 9

_arraydisplay.png      using _ArrayDisplay function

filezilla.png    using Filezilla

Can the developers please help me with these questions?

Edited by Gauss
title updated

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Carm01
      By Carm01
      Hello,
      I am attempting to pull a list of the directory structure from a public FTP where no username or password is required i.e:
      ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/
      Now I have looked all over the place and have failed find anything to accomplish, and if I found some, and the documentation is rather bleak for example;
      it does show something I am looking for, but there is no ftp.au3, and the usage and examples of what i want to do seems to elude me on this and it may not even apply to what I am trying to accomplish?
      I want to avoid using things with Internet explorer , and I have done some google searches. However nothing seems to help
      the documentation surrounding : _FTP_DirGetCurrent  references _FTP_Connect , and then references _FTP_Open , and regardless what I try I cannot get it to pull a list of directorys of files as a list.

Any help is appreciated

• Jemboy
      By Jemboy
      Hi,
      Ones(some times twice) a month I get an e-mail with zip file, which has price updates from a supplier.
      I have to upload the file to an FTP to get it processed.
      When uploading the file, it will get "timestamped" with the time and date at which time the file was uploaded.
      Normally this is fine, because I mostly upload the file the same day.
      Sometimes it may take 1 or 2 days before I can upload the file.
      For historical purpose, I would like to have the file timestamped with the original date.
      I have tried using:  _FTP_Command ( $hFTPSession, "MFCT YYYYMMDDHHMMSS path") 
      however this command does not work or change the timestamp as I expected.
      Does anyone now a way how I can change the timestamp of a FTP-file?
    • Tersion
      By Tersion
      Here the this wiki page with list of available UDFs for data compression. For my tasks I only need ZIP support, so I started looking at pure AutoIt UDFs without any 3rd party dlls. And found out that most of available realizations uses standard ("native method") Windows dll - "zipfldr.dll". So for now I chose ZIP UDF by wraithdu. I've tested it on Windows 7 (x64) and it seem works fine. But here the comment from another topic where user says that Windows 10 discontinued support of "zipfldr.dll". Now I confused. I don't have around any Windows 10 machine to tested it. So maybe someone could confirm or deny that? Or maybe would better to switch to UDF with 7zip dll?
      I need an advice...
    • Dzenan03
      By Dzenan03
      I want to make a while loop, that creates variables based on a array. For thist I created the array $iDsO with the number and the name of folders in an other folder. Every folder has a different name an I want to create variables(arrays) for each folder that show me all the files in that folder. For example: I have the Folder \Folder1. In it there are the Folders \1, \2, \3. In 1, 2 and 3 there are some files(.png). The array for Folder1 is $iDsO and now I want to crate the arrays $iDsO1, $iDsO2 and $iDsO3 with the files in them can I make something like this:
      While $iDs > 0 ;$iDs is the number of files in Folder1>> $iDsO[0] $iDs#here should come the Foldername for example '1'# = _FileListtoArray(@ProgramFilesDir&"\Folder1\"&$iDsO[$iDs]) $iDs = $iDs - 1 Wend So that in the End I have three variabels ($iDs1, $iDs2 and $iDs3)

Is this posible or if not what could I do instead ( I don´t know the number of folders in Folder1 in the begining).
    • liagason
      By liagason
      Hello everyone,
      How can I display in ascending  sequence some numbers stored in a string variable?
      $str = "18,03,48,23" MsgBox(0,"test",$str) I would like it to display "03,18,23,48"