ChenYangHuan

Remote Desktop TCP - RAT

8 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hello everyone, I am writing this article with the purpose of learning, knowledge sharing.
Sorry, if my english is bad
Here is the code was compiled by me and use many resources on this forum

- BASS Function Library (Sound and Music Functions)     etc...

I call it "Xcry Hacker" because it works through the network and control other computers.
To the use of this code, you need to open the port for the modem, the required ports in code you can change if you want.
Next, sigup for a ddns (no-ip.com)

<snip>

/Download <url>,<path>   - Download File
/GetProcess              - Getlist Process
/KillProcess             - Getlist Process
/SendFile                - Send file via TCP
/DelTree                 - Delete a file or a folder
/RunFile                 - Run a file in Tree View
/Remote                  - Remote Desktop Victim
/Update                  - Update for client
/ReShowList              - ReShow list of Connections
/ShowDesk                - Begin show Desktop
/GetSound                - Begin Capture sound
/ShowChat                - Chat with victim
/HideChat                - End of the Chat
/Exit                    - Exit XcryHacker

Else for remote cmd

I will show some info late
Comment
if you have questions
I'm concentrating on studying for exams should be able to answer slow!
THANK FOR READING!
Edited by Melba23
Removed link

I think this topic are not allowed on forum.

Saludos

4 minutes ago, Danyfirex said:

I think this topic are not allowed on forum.

Saludos

?? So i should delete it?

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

any talk about  SPY. 

Wait for judgment's moderator. Also it should be in Examples.

Saludos

Edited by Danyfirex

^^ it run hide so i think it same a spy

Reported

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Spoiler

My contributions to the AutoIt Community

Some messages & Apologizes:

If I hurt you, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to hurt anybody!!!

Also, I am very busy with my project so I will appear in the last row of the online list, if you want to contact me: Email@TheDcoder.xyz

Or you can have a nice chat with me in freenode, I use the same nick on freenode too!

3fHNZJ.gif

PLEASE JOIN ##AutoIt AND HELP THE IRC AUTOIT COMMUNITY!

•       3 ChenYangHuan,
  •  
  • Not an acceptable topic - please do not repost it.
  •  
  • M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• mLipok
      By mLipok
      This is TeamViewer.au3 UDF for TeamViewer API.

; #INDEX# ======================================================================== ; Title .........: TeamViewer.au3 ; AutoIt Version : 3.3.10.2++ ; Language ......: English ; Description ...: A collection of function for use with TeamViewer API ; Author ........: mLipok ; Modified ......: ; URL ...........: ; URL ...........: https://www.teamviewer.com/ ; URL ...........: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/integrations/ ; URL ...........: https://integrate.teamviewer.com/en/develop/api/get-started/ ; URL ...........: https://downloadeu1.teamviewer.com/integrate/TeamViewer_API_Documentation.pdf ; Remarks .......: This UDF was created based on TeamViewer_API_Documentation.pdf v 1.4.1 ; Remarks .......: This UDF is using Free Chilkat component look here https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/files/file/433-chilkat-udf/ ; Remarks .......: Documentation is "work in progress" ; Date ..........: 2017/02/08 ; Version .......: 0.1.1 BETA - Work in progress ; ================================================================================  
      I'm using TeamViewer_Example.ini to store my secret tokens/keys.
      [Settings] AccessToken= [OAuth2] ClientID= ClientSecret= authorizationCode=  
      in TeamViewer_Example.au3 you can see few examples:
      Func _Example() ; If not exist then create new INI file from template If Not FileExists('TeamViewer_Example.ini') Then FileCopy('TeamViewer_Example — Template.ini', 'TeamViewer_Example.ini') ; Read Access Token from INI Local $sTV_AccessToken = IniRead('TeamViewer_Example.ini', 'Settings', 'AccessToken', '') If $sTV_AccessToken = '' Then ; Your Access Token, can be left empty when OAuth (below) is configured. ; ClientId = <----------------- Create an app in your TeamViewer Management Console and insert the client ID to the INI ; ClientSecret = <------------- Insert your client secret to the INI ; AuthorizationCode = <-------- Visit https://webapi.teamviewer.com/api/v1/oauth2/authorize?response_type=code&client_id=YOUR$i_ClientIdHERE ; Login, grant the permissions (popup) and put the code shown in the AuthorizationCode variable to the INI Local $sTVOAuth_ClientID = IniRead('TeamViewer_Example.ini', 'OAuth2', 'ClientID', '') Local $sTVOAuth_ClientSecret = IniRead('TeamViewer_Example.ini', 'OAuth2', 'ClientSecret', '') _IECreate('https://webapi.teamviewer.com/api/v1/oauth2/authorize?response_type=code&client_id=' & $sTVOAuth_ClientID) ; Local $sTVOAuth_AuthorizationCode = IniRead('TeamViewer_Example.ini', 'OAuth2', 'authorizationCode', '') Local $sTVOAuth_AuthorizationCode = InputBox('AuthorizationCode', 'Please provide TV OAuth2 AuthorizationCode') If @error Then Return If $sTVOAuth_ClientID Then $sTV_AccessToken = _TVAPI_RequestOAuth2_AccessToken($sTVOAuth_ClientID, $sTVOAuth_ClientSecret, $sTVOAuth_AuthorizationCode) EndIf If $sTV_AccessToken Then _TVAPI_AccessToken($sTV_AccessToken) If _TVAPI_Ping() = True Then ; ping API to check connection and $sTV_AccessToken _Example_TeamViewer__1_Devices_SaveToFile() ;~ _Example_TeamViewer__2_Devices_ChangeDetails() ;~ _Example_TeamViewer__3_Devices_GetDevicesSingleID() ;~ _Example_TeamViewer__4_Reports_GetAllConnections() ;~ _Example_TeamViewer__5_Users_GetUserInfomation() ;~ _Example_TeamViewer__6_Groups_ListGroups() ;~ _Example_TeamViewer__7_Devices_AddDeleteDevice() Else MsgBox(0, '_TVAPI_Ping', "$v_Token or connection problem.") EndIf EndFunc ;==>_Example  
      SUPPORT TOPIC IS HERE:

TeamViewer_Example — Template.ini
    • mLipok
      By mLipok
      This is TeamViewer.au3 UDF for TeamViewer API.
      ; #INDEX# ======================================================================== ; Title .........: TeamViewer.au3 ; AutoIt Version : 3.3.10.2++ ; Language ......: English ; Description ...: A collection of function for use with TeamViewer API ; Author ........: mLipok ; Modified ......: ; URL ...........: ; URL ...........: https://www.teamviewer.com/ ; URL ...........: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/integrations/ ; URL ...........: https://integrate.teamviewer.com/en/develop/api/get-started/ ; URL ...........: https://downloadeu1.teamviewer.com/integrate/TeamViewer_API_Documentation.pdf ; Remarks .......: This UDF was created based on TeamViewer_API_Documentation.pdf v 1.4.1 ; Remarks .......: This UDF is using Free Chilkat component look here https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/files/file/433-chilkat-udf/ ; Remarks .......: Documentation is "work in progress" ; Date ..........: 2017/02/08 ; Version .......: 0.1.1 BETA - Work in progress ; ================================================================================ in TeamViewer_Example.au3 you can see few examples:

Func _Example() ; If not exist then create new INI file from template If Not FileExists('TeamViewer_Example.ini') Then FileCopy('TeamViewer_Example — Template.ini', 'TeamViewer_Example.ini') ; Read Access Token from INI Local $sTV_AccessToken = IniRead('TeamViewer_Example.ini', 'Settings', 'AccessToken', '') If $sTV_AccessToken = '' Then ; Your Access Token, can be left empty when OAuth (below) is configured. ; ClientId = <----------------- Create an app in your TeamViewer Management Console and insert the client ID to the INI ; ClientSecret = <------------- Insert your client secret to the INI ; AuthorizationCode = <-------- Visit https://webapi.teamviewer.com/api/v1/oauth2/authorize?response_type=code&client_id=YOUR$i_ClientIdHERE ; Login, grant the permissions (popup) and put the code shown in the AuthorizationCode variable to the INI Local $sTVOAuth_ClientID = IniRead('TeamViewer_Example.ini', 'OAuth2', 'ClientID', '') Local $sTVOAuth_ClientSecret = IniRead('TeamViewer_Example.ini', 'OAuth2', 'ClientSecret', '') _IECreate('https://webapi.teamviewer.com/api/v1/oauth2/authorize?response_type=code&client_id=' & $sTVOAuth_ClientID) ; Local $sTVOAuth_AuthorizationCode = IniRead('TeamViewer_Example.ini', 'OAuth2', 'authorizationCode', '') Local $sTVOAuth_AuthorizationCode = InputBox('AuthorizationCode', 'Please provide TV OAuth2 AuthorizationCode') If @error Then Return If $sTVOAuth_ClientID Then $sTV_AccessToken = _TVAPI_RequestOAuth2_AccessToken($sTVOAuth_ClientID, $sTVOAuth_ClientSecret, $sTVOAuth_AuthorizationCode) EndIf If $sTV_AccessToken Then _TVAPI_AccessToken($sTV_AccessToken) If _TVAPI_Ping() = True Then ; ping API to check connection and $sTV_AccessToken _Example_TeamViewer__1_Devices_SaveToFile() ;~ _Example_TeamViewer__2_Devices_ChangeDetails() ;~ _Example_TeamViewer__3_Devices_GetDevicesSingleID() ;~ _Example_TeamViewer__4_Reports_GetAllConnections() ;~ _Example_TeamViewer__5_Users_GetUserInfomation() ;~ _Example_TeamViewer__6_Groups_ListGroups() ;~ _Example_TeamViewer__7_Devices_AddDeleteDevice() Else MsgBox(0, '_TVAPI_Ping', "$v_Token or connection problem.") EndIf EndFunc ;==>_Example You can download it here:
      I'm using TeamViewer_Example.ini to store my secret tokens/keys.
      [Settings] AccessToken= [OAuth2] ClientID= ClientSecret= authorizationCode=  
    • ViciousXUSMC
      By ViciousXUSMC
      I use a 3 monitor setup at work and remote into other servers on the regular.  
      For the longest I used only one monitor for RDP and that was terrible because when I do a support session from that RDP session I have no space left to use for documents.
      I recently enabled the "use all monitors" feature and now the RDP session spans all 3 monitors, ends up that is not much better as I usually have a ticket or other important information on my host computer so I end up having to minimize and restore the RDP session over and over to get the details I want.
      The real solution for me is going to be a RDP session with 2 monitors and leaving my 3rd untouched.  Looks like there is no "real" way to do this.  But I did find a work around using AHK.
      ere is my work around for my 3x1 setup to use 2 monitors with a similar experience: edit the RDP file for the resolution I'm looking for. Turn off multi monitor and turn off smart screen sizing (not really required) screen mode id:i:1 use multimon:i:0 desktopwidth:i:3840 desktopheight:i:1080 smart sizing:i:0 Next I use auto hot key to make the app appear like a full screen, borderless app. Windows+F11 resizes the window to desktop 2 and 3 and removes the border. Win+f12 restores the border for easy move. Just FYI, the RDP client is odd in that it captures all key strokes so I had to use the class name of the window to target it. You cannot have the app active. Just select the desktop or another app and then hit win+F11 or win+F12. Also, make sure the window is not maximized. Here is the ahk script: #f11:: WinSet, Style, -0xCF0000, ahk_class TscShellContainerClass WinMove ahk_class TscShellContainerClass,, 0,0,3840,1080 return #f12:: WinSet, Style, +0xCF0000, ahk_class TscShellContainerClass return So I looked and I know we have WinSetState() and WinMove() but I cant see how to recreate t he Set Style portion, where the window border is removed.  I know we have GUI functions for that, but how to do that for a normal window?
      This is the closest I have found so far I think:
      Func _API_SetWindowLongPtr($hWnd, $iIndex, $iValue) Local $aResult $aResult = DllCall("User32.dll", "int", "SetWindowLongPtr", "hwnd", $hWnd, "int", $iIndex, "int", $iValue) Return $aResult[0] EndFunc And used these pages for reference: 
      https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms644898.aspx
      https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms632600.aspx
      My testing script

#RequireAdmin $hWnd = WinGetHandle("Untitled - Notepad", "") _API_SetWindowLongPtr($hWnd, -16, "0x00040000L") Func _API_SetWindowLongPtr($hWnd, $iIndex, $iValue) Local $aResult $aResult = DllCall("User32.dll", "int", "SetWindowLongPtr", "hwnd", $hWnd, "int", $iIndex, "int", $iValue) Return $aResult[0] EndFunc However no luck so far, not sure what I am doing wrong.
    • mLipok
      By mLipok
      Some time ago I start some topic about TeamViewer API
      '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>
      Now I have some working example.
      Here it is:
      #Include "TeamViewer_Common.au3" ;############## ; Configuration ;############## ; API access $v_Token Local $s_TV_AccessToken= "" ;<-- your access $v_Token, can be left empty when OAuth (below) is configured. ; OAuth: API client id & $s_AuthorizationCode Local $i_ClientId, $s_AuthorizationCode ; if all variables are set here, OAuth will be used to request an access $v_Token $i_ClientId = "" ;<-- Create an app in your TeamViewer Management Console and insert the client ID here. $s_ClientSecret = "" ;<-- Insert your client secret here. $s_AuthorizationCode = "" ;<-- Visit https://webapi.teamviewer.com/api/v1/oauth2/authorize?response_type=code&client_id=YOUR$i_ClientIdHERE ; Login, grant the permissions (popup) and put the code shown in the $s_AuthorizationCode variable here ; export filename Local $s_FileFullPath_ExportFileNameConnections = @ScriptDir & "\exportConnections.csv" ; Keys which are the columns in den exportConnections.csv ; All possible keys are: id, userid, username, deviceid, devicename, groupid, groupname, start_date, end_date, fee, currency, billed, notes Local $s_ConnectionKeys = "username, userid, fee, notes" Local $s_ColumnNames = "User name, User ID, Fee, Notes" Local $s_LineBreakReplacement = " " ;######### ; includes ;######### ;########### ; Functions ;########### ; Writes a given array of dictionaries to a CSV File with the given filename ;#################### ; Main: Export Users as CSV ;#################### ; Set locale to US English because fee values are in this format ;check OAuth requirements If _TV_PingAPI($s_TV_AccessToken) = true Then ;ping API to check connection and $v_Token Local $v_ResultConnections ;fetch all connections $v_ResultConnections = _TV_GetAllConnectionsAPI($s_TV_AccessToken) ;write to csv MsgBox(0, '$v_ResultConnections', $v_ResultConnections) Else MsgBox(0, '', "No data exported. $v_Token or connection problem.") EndIf REQUIRMENTS:
      AutoIt 3.3.10.2 ++ TeamViewer_Common.au3 (attached below) JSON.au3 Native Windows JSON for Auto IT plus OO HOW TO:
      setup this variable
      Local $s_TV_AccessToken= "" and run .......

REMARKS:
      Still working on it, yet it is only a modest beginning.
      For now it is only _TV_PingAPI()  and _TV_GetAllConnectionsAPI()
      REMARKS 2:
      OAuth: not working yet - please use $s_TV_AccessToken

EDIT> BTW:
      I know that for now here is a bit of a mess in the UDF
      TeamViewer_Common.au3
    • Wombat
      By Wombat
      Ok, so if I use TeamViewer to remote into a computer, autoit does not run correctly... I haven't the time right now to debug this.
      If however I remote in using windows(7) Remote Desktop Connection software... it does.
      But I need to hide the screen as I'm working on the remote pc because its outputting to a HUGE monitor on the factory floor and the higher-ups dont want the employees seeing all the bs on it... blah blah blah whatever, anyways...
      Is there anyway to do this? maybe turn off the monitor?I'm not sure how TeamViewer does this actually....

... any ideas??