Sign in to follow this  
dushkin

Can't see hebrew letters in the editor

Hi guys.

I am working on Windows 10.

I installed autoit and SciTE4AutoIt3.

I tried to load a script I have which includes hebrew letters.

The problem is that I cannot see these letters. I see something like this: ëãåøâì

Also, when I print $oLink.innertext to console I can see only question marks.

How   can I fix this situation?

--------------------------------------

Guys, after "solving" the problem above, I now get exclamation marks in the SciTE output window instead of Hebrew letters.

Now, how do I solve this one??    :'(

---------------------------------------

Thank you!

Edited by dushkin

Looks like Unicode or  Windows-1255 isn't this the relevant answer (Help > Unicode Support ):

Current Limitations

There are a few parts of AutoIt that don't yet have full Unicode support. These are:

These limits will be addressed in future versions if possible.

Of course there is the Windows-1255 option for Hebrew but I don't know how to configure the browser for that. FYI ANSI = Windows-1252

Jury - I don't need to browser to be configured for Hebrew,

I want to see Hebrew letters in the SciTE editor :-)

BTW, on notepad++ I see them clearly.

Thanks

Edited by dushkin

I wish I could remove my question, because the solution was somehow silly.

I just stopped fighting with all the encoding and characterless sets etc. and simply retyped the Hebrew letters... :>

I just hope to decode correctly to the original words...

Edited by dushkin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By thedemons
      Introduction
      ImGui is a popular library written by ocornut, it can make awesome user interface based on directx. It is being used by many big apps/games.  The UI is nice and flexible, easy to use because of frame-by-frame drawing. So I decided to convert the entire ImGui library to AutoIt
      At first it's just an experiment, i converted some basic draw functions of imgui, compile to a dll, then using DllCall in autoit to call the functions. I was testing to see how much FPS i can get in autoit, and i was expected a low FPS, since autoit is slow. Suprisingly, the FPS turned out to be so high, it works really fast, even when drawing 1000 buttons at the same time. Features
      More than +270 functions converted from ImGui (compiled dll). Has 90% of the capability of what you can do in C++; Usable ImGuiIO and ImGuiStyle, so you can set whatever configurations you like. Preview

Usage
      #include <WinAPI.au3> #include "ImGui.au3" ; Create a window Local $hwnd = _ImGui_GUICreate("AutoIt ImGui", 1024, 768) _WinAPI_ShowWindow($hwnd) ; Set style color _ImGui_StyleColorsLight() ;~ _ImGui_StyleColorsDark() Local $f_value = 5 While 1 ; when the user click close button on the window, this will return false if Not _ImGui_PeekMsg() Then Exit ; must call _ImGui_BeginFrame() _ImGui_Begin("Another window") _ImGui_Text("Hello there..") If _ImGui_Button("click me") Then $f_value = 5 _ImGui_SliderFloat("slider", $f_value, 2, 20) If _ImGui_IsItemHovered() Then _ImGui_ToolTip("what r u doing?") _ImGui_End() ; must call _ImGui_EndFrame() Wend  
      Remark
      Most of the functions were converted automatically. I haven't tested all of them yet, if some function doesn't work for you, please tell me. Still missing some features of ImGui, please tell me if you needed any. Run \tools\imgui-au3-setup.au3 to add _ImGui functions to SciTE auto-complete. Source Code
      Require: DirectX GitHub: imgui-autoit
    • By Colduction
      Hi AutoIt Programmers!, I just looking for a way to change entered keys in English to Russian keys and reverse, i must clear for you to understand. For example:

I write keys on keyboard and i forgot to change input language and then the result will be: Dkflbvbh (Thing we write in fact) ====> Владимир (Thing we want)

And reverse: Владимир  ====> Dkflbvbh

Is there any solution without writing constant for each words? for example dlls or WinAPIs.
    • By Fenzik
      Hello All!
      i suggest to set default encoding in Scite4 for Autoit 3 to UTF 8 with Bom encoding, format recommended also in Autoit Help.
      In last editor version, when i open new script, for example Czech characters (č, ř, ž) aren't correct.
      So when i change Encoding to UTF 8 with Bom from Default Code page property state, everithing seems to be OK.
      Thank you and sorry for potentialy duplicated content.
      Fenzik
    • By Colduction
      Hello AutoIt Programmers, i was working on my project and i reffered to @KBLayout, @MUILang & @OSLang then i saw that code example of this macro is not too complete, i decided to share my customized _GetLanguage() for you:
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "The language of the OS is: " & _GetLanguage() & " (" & LCIDToLocaleName("0x" & @OSLang) & ")") ; Retrieve the language of the operating system. Func _GetLanguage() Switch @OSLang Case "0004" Return "Chinese - Simplified" Case "0401" Return "Arabic - Saudi Arabia" Case "0402" Return "Bulgarian - Bulgaria" Case "0403" Return "Catalan - Spain" Case "0404" Return "Chinese (Traditional) - Taiwan" Case "0405" Return "Czech - Czech Republic" Case "0406" Return "Danish - Denmark" Case "0407" Return "German - Germany" Case "0408" Return "Greek - Greece" Case "0409" Return "English - United States" Case "040A" Return "Spanish - Spain" Case "040B" Return "Finnish - Finland" Case "040C" Return "French - France" Case "040D" Return "Hebrew - Israel" Case "040E" Return "Hungarian - Hungary" Case "040F" Return "Icelandic - Iceland" Case "0410" Return "Italian - Italy" Case "0411" Return "Japanese - Japan" Case "0412" Return "Korean - Korea" Case "0413" Return "Dutch - Netherlands" Case "0414" Return "Norwegian (Bokmål) - Norway" Case "0415" Return "Polish - Poland" Case "0416" Return "Portuguese - Brazil" Case "0417" Return "Romansh - Switzerland" Case "0418" Return "Romanian - Romania" Case "0419" Return "Russian - Russia" Case "041A" Return "Croatian - Croatia" Case "041B" Return "Slovak - Slovakia" Case "041C" Return "Albanian - Albania" Case "041D" Return "Swedish - Sweden" Case "041E" Return "Thai - Thailand" Case "041F" Return "Turkish - Turkey" Case "0420" Return "Urdu - Pakistan" Case "0421" Return "Indonesian - Indonesia" Case "0422" Return "Ukrainian - Ukraine" Case "0423" Return "Belarusian - Belarus" Case "0424" Return "Slovenian - Slovenia" Case "0425" Return "Estonian - Estonia" Case "0426" Return "Latvian - Latvia" Case "0427" Return "Lithuanian - Lithuanian" Case "0428" Return "Tajik (Cyrillic) - Tajikistan" Case "0429" Return "Persian - Iran" Case "042A" Return "Vietnamese - Vietnam" Case "042B" Return "Armenian - Armenia" Case "042C" Return "Azeri (Latin) - Azerbaijan" Case "042D" Return "Basque - Basque" Case "042E" Return "Upper Sorbian - Germany" Case "042F" Return "Macedonian - Macedonia" Case "0432" Return "Setswana / Tswana - South Africa" Case "0434" Return "isiXhosa - South Africa" Case "0435" Return "isiZulu - South Africa" Case "0436" Return "Afrikaans - South Africa" Case "0437" Return "Georgian - Georgia" Case "0438" Return "Faroese - Faroe Islands" Case "0439" Return "Hindi - India" Case "043A" Return "Maltese - Malta" Case "043B" Return "Sami (Northern) - Norway" Case "043e" Return "Malay - Malaysia" Case "043F" Return "Kazakh - Kazakhstan" Case "0440" Return "Kyrgyz - Kyrgyzstan" Case "0441" Return "Swahili - Kenya" Case "0442" Return "Turkmen - Turkmenistan" Case "0443" Return "Uzbek (Latin) - Uzbekistan" Case "0444" Return "Tatar - Russia" Case "0445" Return "Bangla - Bangladesh" Case "0446" Return "Punjabi - India" Case "0447" Return "Gujarati - India" Case "0448" Return "Oriya - India" Case "0449" Return "Tamil - India" Case "044A" Return "Telugu - India" Case "044B" Return "Kannada - India" Case "044C" Return "Malayalam - India" Case "044D" Return "Assamese - India" Case "044E" Return "Marathi - India" Case "044F" Return "Sanskrit - India" Case "0450" Return "Mongolian (Cyrillic) - Mongolia" Case "0451" Return "Tibetan - China" Case "0452" Return "Welsh - United Kingdom" Case "0453" Return "Khmer - Cambodia" Case "0454" Return "Lao - Lao PDR" Case "0456" Return "Galician - Spain" Case "0457" Return "Konkani - India" Case "0459" Return "(reserved) - (reserved)" Case "045A" Return "Syriac - Syria" Case "045B" Return "Sinhala - Sri Lanka" Case "045C" Return "Cherokee - Cherokee" Case "045D" Return "Inuktitut (Canadian_Syllabics) - Canada" Case "045E" Return "Amharic - Ethiopia" Case "0461" Return "Nepali - Nepal" Case "0462" Return "Frisian - Netherlands" Case "0463" Return "Pashto - Afghanistan" Case "0464" Return "Filipino - Philippines" Case "0465" Return "Divehi - Maldives" Case "0468" Return "Hausa - Nigeria" Case "046A" Return "Yoruba - Nigeria" Case "046B" Return "Quechua - Bolivia" Case "046C" Return "Sesotho sa Leboa - South Africa" Case "046D" Return "Bashkir - Russia" Case "046E" Return "Luxembourgish - Luxembourg" Case "046F" Return "Greenlandic - Greenland" Case "0470" Return "Igbo - Nigeria" Case "0473" Return "Tigrinya - Ethiopia" Case "0475" Return "Hawiian - United States" Case "0478" Return "Yi - China" Case "047A" Return "Mapudungun - Chile" Case "047C" Return "Mohawk - Canada" Case "047E" Return "Breton - France" Case "0480" Return "Uyghur - China" Case "0481" Return "Maori - New Zealand" Case "0482" Return "Occitan - France" Case "0483" Return "Corsican - France" Case "0484" Return "Alsatian - France" Case "0485" Return "Sakha - Russia" Case "0486" Return "K'iche - Guatemala" Case "0487" Return "Kinyarwanda - Rwanda" Case "0488" Return "Wolof - Senegal" Case "048C" Return "Dari - Afghanistan" Case "0491" Return "Scottish Gaelic - United Kingdom" Case "0492" Return "Central Kurdish - Iraq" Case "0801" Return "Arabic - Iraq" Case "0803" Return "Valencian - Valencia" Case "0804" Return "Chinese (Simplified) - China" Case "0807" Return "German - Switzerland" Case "0809" Return "English - United Kingdom" Case "080A" Return "Spanish - Mexico" Case "080C" Return "French - Belgium" Case "0810" Return "Italian - Switzerland" Case "0813" Return "Dutch - Belgium" Case "0814" Return "Norwegian (Nynorsk) - Norway" Case "0816" Return "Portuguese - Portugal" Case "081A" Return "Serbian (Latin) - Serbia and Montenegro" Case "081D" Return "Swedish - Finland" Case "0820" Return "Urdu - (reserved)" Case "082C" Return "Azeri (Cyrillic) - Azerbaijan" Case "082E" Return "Lower Sorbian - Germany" Case "0832" Return "Setswana / Tswana - Botswana" Case "083B" Return "Sami (Northern) - Sweden" Case "083C" Return "Irish - Ireland" Case "083E" Return "Malay - Brunei Darassalam" Case "0843" Return "Uzbek (Cyrillic) - Uzbekistan" Case "0845" Return "Bangla - Bangladesh" Case "0846" Return "Punjabi - Pakistan" Case "0849" Return "Tamil - Sri Lanka" Case "0850" Return "Mongolian (Mong) - Mongolia" Case "0859" Return "Sindhi - Pakistan" Case "085D" Return "Inuktitut (Latin) - Canada" Case "085F" Return "Tamazight (Latin) - Algeria" Case "0867" Return "Pular - Senegal" Case "086B" Return "Quechua - Ecuador" Case "0873" Return "(reserved) - (reserved)" Case "0873" Return "Tigrinya - Eritrea" Case "0C01" Return "Arabic - Egypt" Case "0C04" Return "Chinese - Hong Kong SAR" Case "0C07" Return "German - Austria" Case "0C09" Return "English - Australia" Case "0C0A" Return "Spanish - Spain" Case "0C0C" Return "French - Canada" Case "0C1A" Return "Serbian (Cyrillic) - Serbia and Montenegro" Case "0C3B" Return "Sami (Northern) - Finland" Case "0C6B" Return "Quechua - Peru" Case "1001" Return "Arabic - Libya" Case "1004" Return "Chinese - Singapore" Case "1007" Return "German - Luxembourg" Case "1009" Return "English - Canada" Case "100A" Return "Spanish - Guatemala" Case "100C" Return "French - Switzerland" Case "101A" Return "Croatian (Latin) - Bosnia and Herzegovina" Case "103B" Return "Sami (Lule) - Norway" Case "105F" Return "Central Atlas Tamazight (Tifinagh) - Morocco" Case "1401" Return "Arabic - Algeria" Case "1404" Return "Chinese - Macao SAR" Case "1407" Return "German - Liechtenstein" Case "1409" Return "English - New Zealand" Case "140A" Return "Spanish - Costa Rica" Case "140C" Return "French - Luxembourg" Case "141A" Return "Bosnian (Latin) - Bosnia and Herzegovina" Case "143B" Return "Sami (Lule) - Sweden" Case "1801" Return "Arabic - Morocco" Case "1809" Return "English - Ireland" Case "180A" Return "Spanish - Panama" Case "180C" Return "French - Monaco" Case "181A" Return "Serbian (Latin) - Bosnia and Herzegovina" Case "183B" Return "Sami (Southern) - Norway" Case "1C01" Return "Arabic - Tunisia" Case "1c09" Return "English - South Africa" Case "1C0A" Return "Spanish - Dominican Republic" Case "1C1A" Return "Serbian (Cyrillic) - Bosnia and Herzegovina" Case "1C3B" Return "Sami (Southern) - Sweden" Case "2001" Return "Arabic - Oman" Case "2009" Return "English - Jamaica" Case "200A" Return "Spanish - Venezuela" Case "201A" Return "Bosnian (Cyrillic) - Bosnia and Herzegovina" Case "203B" Return "Sami (Skolt) - Finland" Case "2401" Return "Arabic - Yemen" Case "2409" Return "English - Caribbean" Case "240A" Return "Spanish - Colombia" Case "241A" Return "Serbian (Latin) - Serbia" Case "243B" Return "Sami (Inari) - Finland" Case "2801" Return "Arabic - Syria" Case "2809" Return "English - Belize" Case "280A" Return "Spanish - Peru" Case "281A" Return "Serbian (Cyrillic) - Serbia" Case "2C01" Return "Arabic - Jordan" Case "2C09" Return "English - Trinidad and Tobago" Case "2C0A" Return "Spanish - Argentina" Case "2C1A" Return "Serbian (Latin) - Montenegro" Case "3001" Return "Arabic - Lebanon" Case "3009" Return "English - Zimbabwe" Case "300A" Return "Spanish - Ecuador" Case "301A" Return "Serbian (Cyrillic) - Montenegro" Case "3401" Return "Arabic - Kuwait" Case "3409" Return "English - Philippines" Case "340A" Return "Spanish - Chile" Case "3801" Return "Arabic - U.A.E." Case "380A" Return "Spanish - Uruguay" Case "3C01" Return "Arabic - Bahrain" Case "3C0A" Return "Spanish - Paraguay" Case "4001" Return "Arabic - Qatar" Case "4009" Return "English - India" Case "400A" Return "Spanish - Bolivia" Case "4409" Return "English - Malaysia" Case "440A" Return "Spanish - El Salvador" Case "4809" Return "English - Singapore" Case "480A" Return "Spanish - Honduras" Case "4C0A" Return "Spanish - Nicaragua" Case "500A" Return "Spanish - Puerto Rico" Case "540A" Return "Spanish - United States" Case "7C04" Return "Chinese - Traditional" Case Else Return "Other (can't determine with @OSLang directly)" EndSwitch EndFunc ;==>_GetLanguage Func LCIDToLocaleName($iLCID) Local $aRet = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "int", "LCIDToLocaleName", "int", $iLCID, "wstr", "", "int", 85, "dword", 0) Return $aRet[2] EndFunc ;==>LCIDToLocaleName _GetLanguage.au3
      Source: AutoIt Help File (ScITE Editor (F1))

I hope you enjoy this tiny code.
    • By Probudha
      Hi,
      Can some please let me know which programming language is used to develop AutoIt? Client is requesting for it...