Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FMS

When select combobox change input field

4 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hello,

I've writing this code and I'm a little stuck in what i want to do.
When I select the combobox I want to get the ini information inside the multiline input field.

I know that what I'm doing now is wrong but maybe this helps to clearify things in what I want to do.

Does somebody knows how to do this , or can help me?

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <ComboConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <TabConstants.au3>
#include <File.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
#include <Date.au3>

check_file_exist()

$Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 320, 260, 192, 324);(b,h,,),30
$Tab1 = GUICtrlCreateTab(5, 5, 310, 250) ;(,,b,h)
   $TabSheet3 = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Edit")
      $Label_tab_select = GUICtrlCreateLabel("select", 40, 50, 80, 25)
      $tab_select = GUICtrlCreateCombo(" tab 1", 40, 70, 80, 25, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWN,$CBS_AUTOHSCROLL))
         GUICtrlSetData(-1, " tab 2")
      $Label_BtnSelect = GUICtrlCreateLabel("nr", 125, 50, 80, 25)
      $BtnSelect = GUICtrlCreateCombo(" 1", 125, 70, 60, 25, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWN,$CBS_AUTOHSCROLL))
         GUICtrlSetData(-1, " 2 ")
      $Label_BtnName = GUICtrlCreateLabel("name", 190, 50, 80, 25)
      $BtName = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 190, 70, 80, 21)
      $multiline = GuiCtrlCreateEdit("this text needs to be changed at selection of combobox",15, 105, 290, 110)
      ;the next line is to clearify things :)
      ;$multiline = GuiCtrlCreateEdit(IniRead($ini_location_buttons, "btn00" & GUICtrlRead($BtnSelect), "text"),15, 105, 290, 110)
      $Btn301 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel", 40, 220, 75, 25)
      $Btn302 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Save", 152, 220, 75, 25)
GUICtrlCreateTabItem("")
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
         Case $Btn301
            Exit
         Case $Btn302
            Exit
    EndSwitch
 WEnd

Func check_file_exist()
   If FileExists(@SCRIPTDIR & "\ini.ini") Then
      Global $ini_location_buttons = @SCRIPTDIR & "\ini.ini"
   Else
      If Not _FileCreate(@SCRIPTDIR & "\buttons.ini") Then
         MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Error", " Error Creating/Resetting ini.      error:" & @error)
      Else
         Global $ini_location_buttons = @SCRIPTDIR & "\ini.ini"
         create_new_ini()
      EndIf
   EndIf
EndFunc

Func create_new_ini()
   $file = FileOpen($ini_location_buttons, 1)
      Local $i = 1
      local $j = 0
      Do
         if $i = 10 then $j = ""
         FileWrite($file, "[btn0" & $j & $i & "]"& @CRLF)
         FileWrite($file, "button_name=Button " & $i & @CRLF)
         FileWrite($file, "text=lorum ipsum" & $i & @CRLF)
         $i = $i + 1
      Until $i = 3
   FileClose($file)
EndFunc

Edited by FMS

as finishing touch god created the dutch

Here's a little script for demostrating Teamworking ComboBox and Ini-functions: Textbausteine.au3

This 2 func's doing the trick:

Func _writeTB($sId_TB) ;Routine zum Screiben in INI
    ;hier werdeb die Zeichen @CR (Wagebrücklauf) @LF Zeilenumbruche und @CRLF getauscht
    $write1 = GUICtrlRead($hedtBox)
    $write1 = StringReplace($write1, @CRLF, "_%CRLF%_")
    $write1 = StringReplace($write1, @CR, "_%CR%_")
    $write1 = StringReplace($write1, @LF, "_%LF%_")
    If $write1 <> "" Then IniWrite($sAppIni, "Bausteine", $sId_TB, $write1) ;wenn nicht leer in INI schreien
EndFunc   ;==>_writeTB

Func show_Selection() ;Selekzion anzeigen
    If GUICtrlRead($hcboTB) = $sElect Then ;es ist kein Textbaustein asgewählt
        GUICtrlSetState($hbtnClear, $GUI_DISABLE) ;Leeren-Button disablen
        GUICtrlSetData($hedtBox, "") ;also EDIT leeren
    Else
        GUICtrlSetState($hbtnClear, $GUI_ENABLE) ;Leeren-Button enablen
        $sId_TB = GUICtrlRead($hcboTB) ;Kurzbezeichnng holen
        ;ConsoleWrite("ausgewählt: " & $sId_TB & @CRLF)    ;Kontrolausgabe in Console
        $write1 = IniRead($sAppIni, "Bausteine", $sId_TB, "") ;Baustein aus INI lesen
        ;hier werdeb die Zeichen für @CR (Wagebrücklauf) @LF Zeilenumbruche und @CRLF zurück getauscht
        $write1 = StringReplace($write1, "_%CRLF%_", @CRLF) ;
        $write1 = StringReplace($write1, "_%CR%_", @CR)
        $write1 = StringReplace($write1, "_%LF%_", @LF)

GUICtrlSetData($hedtBox, $write1) ;Baustein in Edit-Box anzeigen
    EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>show_Selection

by StringReplace 'ing the  bad chr's for Inifiles when writting and replacing back when reading.

Thanks @AutoBert this looks indeed like what i needed :)
unfortunaly I'm a little bit new on autoit and mine deutsch is not that great.
Do you have a more simplefied version?
I do not know how to use theese functions inside mine script :(

as finishing touch god created the dutch

For understanding the code must be enough for a progidy, german is not needed.

But for better understanding what i did in this 2 funcs, because IniRead terminates reading by first CR or  LF:

• i just replaced @CRLF, @CR and @LF before writing (IniWrite)
  • After reading (IniRead) i replaced back to origin text 

and here a old example (just extended )of mine with combobox, IniRead and yet 1 multiline Editcontrol: miniDL2.au3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• damon
      By damon
      @JLogan3o13 I apologize, I did not think of it that way.  I have attached all the code and the Ini File information.  Please let me know if I need to add anything else to help understand what is happening.  thank you.

Guys, I apologize in advance as I did not search for my answer before posting.  I just could not figure out a way to search that made since so I decided to go ahead and post my question.

Getting to it.
      Background: this is being used to validate file names before moving to a new location.  though i have not included all the code, below is what i am having a problem with.
       I have an ini file that i am reading values from. Func ConfigDefineVars() -- I read the value of $ValidationRDA and everything is good then I set 
      $CaseRDALocationCheck = '$SplitFile[$ValidationRDALocation]' <> $ValidationRDA
      the code that will be used in the select case in Func FileSplitCount().  The problem i have is that even though the numbers = each other they are not recognizing as =.  
      This is what i am getting in my log file i create.
      2017-12-04 14:09:53 : RDA was 2403 should have been 2403:
      If I move $SplitFile[$ValidationRDALocation] <> $ValidationRDA to the Case line under the function it works correctly.

I think this has to do with my use of ' ' around the '$SplitFile[$ValidationRDALocation]' but  i don't know what option i have in Func ConfigDefineVars I am not ready to define $SplitFile.  I have tried adding it to my Global Vars at the top of my script but that did not seem to help.
      There will be more fail this is just the first one in the select case.

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
      Damon
      Example of a filename used.
      DWRSSD-37087-95-026.%-064.00-Tatum Family %-%-1230 Academy Rd-%-PERM-TRUE-2403.pdf
      This file will fail on the 95, it should be 095.  The problem i am getting is with the 2403 it fails even though the ini file value ValidationRDA = 2403 

Ini File:
      [SSD_FolderPaths]
      pendingFolder=C:\Users\bg01152\Desktop\SSD Test\pending
      reviewFolder=C:\Users\bg01152\Desktop\SSD Test\review
      completedFolder=C:\Users\bg01152\Desktop\SSD Test\Completed
      FileNetProperties=DocumentTitle,ZipCode,County,MapAndGroupID,ParcelID,PropertyOwner,Subdivision,StreetAddress,LotNumber,DocumentType,Approved,RDANumber
      ValidationDocumentTitle=DWRSSD
      ValidationDocumentTitleLocation=1
      ValidationCountyCodeLocation=3
      ValidationRDA=2403
      ValidationRDALocation=12
      Validation3=TRUE
      Validation3Location=11
      Validation4=PERM
      Validation4Location=10

#include <Array.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> ;------------Global Vars --------------------- Global $SplitFile, $aFileList, $FileLog, $dFolder, $sFolder, $cFolder, $ConfigFile, $t Global $ValidationDocumentTitle, $ValidationDocumentTitleLocation, $ValidationCountyCodeLocation, $ValidationRDA Global $ValidationRDALocation, $Validation3, $Validation3Location, $Validation4, $Validation4Location, $FileNetPropertiesSplit Global $CaseCountyCheck, $CaseRDALocationCheck, $CaseValidation3LocationCheck, $CaseValidation4LocationCheck, $SplitFile ;;--------------------------------Check and Read Config files-------------------------------- $SysConfigFile = @ScriptDir & "\SysConfig.ini" ;----------------PreCheck for Config File-------------- If FileExists ($SysConfigFile) <> 1 Then Exit EndIf ;----------------End PreCheck-------------------------- $FileNetEXE = @ScriptDir & "\" & IniRead ($SysConfigFile, "FileNetUploader","FileName","") $delimiter = IniRead ($SysConfigFile, "FileInformation", "Delimiter","") $Filter = IniRead ($SysConfigFile, "FileInformation", "Filter", "") $ConfigFile = @ScriptDir & "\Config.ini" ;----------------PreCheck for Config File-------------- If FileExists ($ConfigFile) <> 1 Then Exit EndIf ;----------------End PreCheck-------------------------- ;;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- $Sections = IniReadSectionNames ($ConfigFile) ;MsgBox (0,"test", $Sections[0] & @CRLF & $Sections[1] & @CRLF & $Sections[2] & @CRLF & $Sections[3] & @CRLF & $Sections[4]);TESTING ONLY - DELETE WHEN DONE $p = 0 Do $t = 0 ;used for precheck $p = $p + 1 ConfigDefineVars($Sections[$p]) ;MsgBox(0,"ConfigDefineVars", $sFolder & @CRLF & $dFolder & @CRLF & $cFolder);TESTING ONLY - DELETE WHEN DONE PreCheck($dFolder, $sFolder, $cFolder) ;Runs a Pre-check to make sure folder structure exists before running the program If $t = 0 Then ;MsgBox(0,"PreCheck Run", "Running next functions");TESTING ONLY - DELETE WHEN DONE ListArray($sFolder, $Filter) ;Puts File Names in String Array ;_ArrayDisplay ($aFileList, $Sections[$p]) If $t = 0 Then FileSplitCount($dFolder, $aFileList) ;Takes filename String Array and splits by $delimiter ;MsgBox(0,"PreCheck Run2", "Running split function");TESTING ONLY - DELETE WHEN DONE Else ;MsgBox(0,"PreCheck Run2", "Skipping split function");TESTING ONLY - DELETE WHEN DONE EndIf Else ;MsgBox(0,"PreCheck Run", "Skipping next functions");TESTING ONLY - DELETE WHEN DONE EndIf Until $p = $Sections[0] ExitScript() ;Exit script Function Func ConfigDefineVars($SectionsNum);Defines Variables from config file Sections $sFolder = IniRead ($ConfigFile, $SectionsNum, "pendingFolder","") ;Pending Folder, Folder that is awaiting the process $dFolder = IniRead ($ConfigFile, $SectionsNum, "reviewFolder","") ;Review Folder, Files that did not pass validation check and division needs to review $cFolder = IniRead ($ConfigFile, $SectionsNum, "completedFolder","") ;Completed Folder, Once process is completed this would be location files get moved to $FileNetProperties = IniRead ($ConfigFile, $SectionsNum, "FileNetProperties","") $FileNetPropertiesSplit = StringSplit ($FileNetProperties,",") $ValidationDocumentTitle = IniRead ($ConfigFile, $SectionsNum, "ValidationDocumentTitle","") $ValidationDocumentTitleLocation = IniRead ($ConfigFile, $SectionsNum, "ValidationDocumentTitleLocation","") $ValidationCountyCodeLocation = IniRead ($ConfigFile, $SectionsNum, "ValidationCountyCodeLocation","") $ValidationRDA = IniRead ($ConfigFile, $SectionsNum, "ValidationRDA","") $ValidationRDALocation = IniRead ($ConfigFile, $SectionsNum, "ValidationRDALocation","") $Validation3 = IniRead ($ConfigFile, $SectionsNum, "Validation3","") $Validation3Location = IniRead ($ConfigFile, $SectionsNum, "Validation3Location","") $Validation4 = IniRead ($ConfigFile, $SectionsNum, "Validation4","") $Validation4Location = IniRead ($ConfigFile, $SectionsNum, "Validation4Location","") If $ValidationCountyCodeLocation = 999 Then $CaseCountyCheck = 1 <> 1 Else ;MsgBox (0,"test of county code", "location = " &$ValidationCountyCodeLocation) $CaseCountyCheck = StringLen('$SplitFile[$ValidationCountyCodeLocation]') <> 3 ; Checks for 3 digit County Code EndIf If $ValidationRDALocation = 999 Then $CaseRDALocationCheck = 1 <> 1 Else $CaseRDALocationCheck = '$SplitFile[$ValidationRDALocation]' <> $ValidationRDA ; Checks for 4 Digit RDA EndIf If $Validation3Location = 999 Then $CaseValidation3LocationCheck = 1 <> 1 Else $CaseValidation3LocationCheck = '$SplitFile[$Validation3Location]' <> $Validation3 ; Checks that Approved = True EndIf If $Validation4Location = 999 Then $CaseValidation4LocationCheck = 1 <> 1 Else $CaseValidation3LocationCheck = '$SplitFile[$Validation4Location]' <> $Validation4 ; Checks that Document Type = PERM EndIf EndFunc Func ValidationCheck ($check1) $blank = StringLen ($check1) If $check1 Then EndIf EndFunc Func PreCheck($dFolder, $sFolder, $cFolder) ;----------------PreCheck for Destination Folder-------------- If FileExists ($dFolder) <> 1 Then $t = 1 Return Else $FileLog = FileOpen($dFolder & "\FileLog.log", 1) EndIf ;----------------End PreCheck-------------------------- ;----------------PreCheck for Source Folder-------------- If FileExists ($sFolder) <> 1 Then _FileWriteLog($FileLog, "Path to Pending Folder -- " & $sFolder & " -- does not exist") $t = 1 Return EndIf ;----------------End PreCheck-------------------------- ;----------------PreCheck for Completed Folder--------- If FileExists ($cFolder) <> 1 Then _FileWriteLog($FileLog, "Path to Completed Folder -- " & $cFolder & " -- does not exist") $t = 1 Return EndIf ;----------------End PreCheck-------------------------- EndFunc Func ListArray($sFolder, $Filter) $aFileList = _FileListToArray($sFolder, $Filter, 1) ;Create an array of files from the source folder filtering by filetype ;in the config.ini files for the specified section If @error = 1 Then ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "Path was invalid.") _FileWriteLog($FileLog, "Path to File(s) is Invalid") $t = 1 Return EndIf If @error = 4 Then ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "No file(s) were found.") _FileWriteLog($FileLog, "No File(s) were found, exiting.") $t = 1 Return EndIf EndFunc ;==>ListArray  

• odaylton
      By odaylton
      I even understand that the Handle generated by _WinAPI_LoadCursor is not an Icon but how to display the image in the Combobox
      Here is the listing and please tell me how to make the current user current cursor image uncertainty
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiImageList.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> ;dados de mouse #include <WinAPIRes.au3> ;COMBO #include <GuiComboBoxEx.au3> Example() Func Example() Local $hGUI, $hImage, $hCombo Local $idListview, $hImage Local $sWow64 = "" Local $Pasta="C:\WINDOWS\Cursors\3dgarro.cur" $hGUI = GUICreate("ImageList Mouse Icons", 400, 300) $hCombo = _GUICtrlComboBoxEx_Create($hGUI, "", 2, 2, 394, 100) $idListview = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 2, 104, 394, 200, BitOR($LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS, $LVS_NOSORTHEADER, $LVS_REPORT)) _GUICtrlListView_SetExtendedListViewStyle($idListview, BitOR($LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT, $LVS_EX_GRIDLINES, $LVS_EX_DOUBLEBUFFER)) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ; Load images $hImage = _GUIImageList_Create(16, 16) ;teste _GUIImageList_AddIcon($hImage, $Pasta) ;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<this $hIcon= _WinAPI_CopyCursor(_WinAPI_LoadCursor(0,$IDC_HAND));32649 ; Hand cursor _GUIImageList_AddIcon($hImage, $hIcon);<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< erro for $i=1 to 15 $hIcon= _WinAPI_CopyCursor(_WinAPI_LoadCursor(0, $i));<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< _GUIImageList_AddIcon($hImage, $hIcon);<<<<<<<<<<<< Next _GUIImageList_AddIcon($hImage, $Pasta) _GUICtrlListView_SetImageList($idListview, $hImage, 1) _GUICtrlComboBoxEx_SetImageList($hCombo, $hImage) ; Add columns _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($idListview, "Items", 120) ; Add items $a=StringSplit("testeIcone|HAND|APPSTARTING|ARROW|CROSS|HELP|IBEAM|ICON|NO|SIZE|SIZEALL|SIZENESW|SIZENS|SIZENWSE|SIZEWE|UPARROW|WAIT|testefim","|") For $i=1 to $a[0] _GUICtrlListView_AddItem($idListview, $a[$i], $i-1) _GUICtrlComboBoxEx_AddString($hCombo, $a[$i], $i-1) Next ; Loop until the user exits. Do Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE GUIDelete() EndFunc ;==>Example Note that only the initial image is uncertain because it comes from a file
      And the one that would be the last enters as the second
      And the background is black how to transform into transparent
      imagem de cursor.bmp
    • Ian_Mac
      By Ian_Mac
      hello, i just wanted to ask if how........
       I have a gui combo box with a list and i wanted it to remember the last item that i selected, that when i close the gui and then open the gui again, my last selected item will be automatically show in the combobox as selected item already.
      thank you in advance.
    • argumentum
      By argumentum
      #include <GuiComboBox.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <WinAPITheme.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> #Region GUICtrlComboSetColors UDF Global $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[1][16] = [[0, 0, 0]] ; init. the Global array ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: GUICtrlComboSetColors ; Description ...: Change the colors and position/size of a ComboBox ; Syntax.........: GUICtrlComboSetColors ( $idCombo [, $iBgColor = Default] [, $iFgColor = Default] [, $iExtendLeft = Default] ) ; Parameters ....: $idCombo - GUICtrlCreateCombo() ControlID / [ ArrayIndex ] ; $iBgColor - Background RGB color ; - or "-1" to use prior color declared ; - or to remove a control by ControlID, "-2" ; - or to remove a control by ArrayIndex, "-3" ; $iFgColor - Foreground RGB color ; - or "-1" to use prior color declared ; - or "-2" to use sytem color and leave theme default ; $iExtendLeft - pixels to extend the dropdown list ; - or "-1" to use prior width declared ; - or "1" auto size, extending left ( see Remarks/AutoSize ) ; - or "2" auto size, extending right ( see Remarks/AutoSize ) ; Return values .: Success - index position in the array ; Failure - 0 ; @error - 1 : Control handle = 0 ; - 2 : GetComboBoxInfo failed ; - 3 : Control for removal not found ; @extended - 2 : Success on Control removal ; Author ........: argumentum ; Modified.......: v0.0.0.5 ; Remarks .......: this UDF is in its a work in progress, will expand if needed. ; AutoSize...: use the pertinent parameters from GUICtrlComboSetColors_SetAutoSize() ; minus the CtrlID as semicolon separated to initialize. Ex: "2;Arial;8.5;0" ; Related .......: ; Link ..........: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/191035-combobox-set-dropdownlist-bgcolor/ ; Example .......: Yes, at the end of the file ; =============================================================================================================================== Func GUICtrlComboSetColors($idCombo = 0, $iBgColor = Default, $iFgColor = Default, $iExtendLeft = Default) If Not $idCombo Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Local $n, $tInfo, $i = 0 If $iBgColor = -2 Or $iBgColor = -3 Then Local $m For $n = 1 To $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][0] If ($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$n][0] = $idCombo And $iBgColor = -2) Or ($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$n][9] = $idCombo And $iBgColor = -3) Then _ArrayDelete($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX, $n) $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][0] -= 1 Return SetError(0, 2, $n) EndIf Next Return SetError(3, 0, 0) EndIf For $n = 1 To $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][0] If $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$n][0] = $idCombo Then $i = $n ExitLoop EndIf Next If Not $i Then $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][0] += 1 $i = $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][0] ; If $i >= UBound($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX) Then ReDim $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i + 1][16] ; add extra "slots" EndIf EndIf Local $sStr = GUICtrlRead($idCombo) Local $iSetWindowTheme = 1 If $iBgColor = Default And $iFgColor = Default Then $iSetWindowTheme = 0 If $iBgColor = Default Then $iBgColor = _WinAPI_GetSysColor($COLOR_WINDOW) If $iFgColor = Default Then $iFgColor = _WinAPI_GetSysColor($COLOR_WINDOWTEXT) If $iBgColor = -1 Then $iBgColor = $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][10] If $iFgColor = -1 Then $iFgColor = $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][11] $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][11] = $iFgColor $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][10] = $iBgColor If $iExtendLeft = Default Then $iExtendLeft = 0 $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][12] = 0 EndIf If $iExtendLeft = -1 Then $iExtendLeft = $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][8] ElseIf Int($iExtendLeft) = 1 Then $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][12] = 1 ElseIf Int($iExtendLeft) = 2 Then $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][12] = 2 Else $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][12] = 0 EndIf $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][8] = Int($iExtendLeft) $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][0] = $idCombo $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][1] = GUICtrlGetHandle($idCombo) $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][13] = "Arial" ; default $sFont $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][14] = 8.5 ; default $fSize $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][15] = 0 ; default $iStyle If $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][12] Then $f = StringSplit($iExtendLeft, ";") If UBound($f) > 1 Then $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][8] = Int($f[1]) If UBound($f) > 2 Then $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][13] = $f[2] If UBound($f) > 3 Then $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][14] = Int($f[3]) If UBound($f) > 4 Then $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][15] = Int($f[4]) $t = TimerInit() GUICtrlComboSetColors_SetAutoSize(Int("-" & $i), $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][12], $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][13], $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][14], $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][15]) ConsoleWrite(TimerDiff($t) & @CRLF) EndIf If _GUICtrlComboBox_GetComboBoxInfo($idCombo, $tInfo) Then If $iSetWindowTheme Then If $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][11] <> -2 Then _WinAPI_SetWindowTheme($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][1], "", "") If $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][11] <> -2 Then GUICtrlSetColor($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][0], $iFgColor) GUICtrlSetBkColor($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][0], $iBgColor) Else GUICtrlSetBkColor($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][0], _WinAPI_GetSysColor($COLOR_HOTLIGHT)) _WinAPI_SetWindowTheme($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][1], 0, 0) EndIf $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][2] = DllStructGetData($tInfo, "hCombo") $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][3] = DllStructGetData($tInfo, "hEdit") $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][4] = DllStructGetData($tInfo, "hList") ; this is what is colored Else $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][0] -= 1 Return SetError(2, 0, 0) EndIf If Int($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][5]) Then _WinAPI_DeleteObject($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][5]) $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][5] = 0 ; holder for "_WinAPI_CreateSolidBrush()" return value $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][6] = BitOR(BitAND($iBgColor, 0x00FF00), BitShift(BitAND($iBgColor, 0x0000FF), -16), BitShift(BitAND($iBgColor, 0xFF0000), 16)) If $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][11] = -2 Then $iFgColor = _WinAPI_GetSysColor($COLOR_WINDOWTEXT) $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][7] = BitOR(BitAND($iFgColor, 0x00FF00), BitShift(BitAND($iFgColor, 0x0000FF), -16), BitShift(BitAND($iFgColor, 0xFF0000), 16)) If Not $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][1] Then If $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][4] Then $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][1] = GUIRegisterMsg($WM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX, "UDF_WM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX") If $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][1] Then OnAutoItExitRegister("OnAutoItExit_UDF_WM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX") EndIf EndIf $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][2] += 1 $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][9] = $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][2] ; internal ID $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][3] = TimerInit() ; to use in UDF_WM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX() $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][4] = 0 ; to use in UDF_WM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX() If $sStr Then GUICtrlSetData($idCombo, $sStr) Return SetError(0, 0, $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][2]) EndFunc ;==>GUICtrlComboSetColors Func UDF_WM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX($hWnd, $Msg, $wParam, $lParam) ConsoleWrite('+ Func UDF_WM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX(' & $hWnd & ', ' & $Msg & ', ' & $wParam & ', ' & $lParam & ')' & @CRLF) For $i = 1 To $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][0] If $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][4] = $lParam Then If TimerDiff($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][3]) > 500 Or $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][4] <> $lParam Then If $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][12] Then GUICtrlComboSetColors_SetAutoSize("-" & $i) EndIf $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][3] = TimerInit() $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][4] = $lParam If $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][8] > 0 Then Local $aWPos = WinGetPos($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][2]) WinMove($lParam, "", $aWPos[0] - $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][8], $aWPos[1] + $aWPos[3], $aWPos[2] + $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][8]) ElseIf $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][8] < 0 Then Local $aWPos = WinGetPos($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][2]) WinMove($lParam, "", $aWPos[0], $aWPos[1] + $aWPos[3], $aWPos[2] - $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][8]) EndIf If $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][7] >= 0 Then _WinAPI_SetTextColor($wParam, $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][7]) EndIf If $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][6] >= 0 Then _WinAPI_SetBkColor($wParam, $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][6]) If Not $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][5] Then $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][5] = _WinAPI_CreateSolidBrush($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][6]) Return $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][5] EndIf Return 0 EndIf Next EndFunc ;==>UDF_WM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: GUICtrlComboSetColors_SetAutoSize ; Description ...: Set autosize for a ComboBox initialized in GUICtrlComboSetColors() ; Syntax.........: GUICtrlComboSetColors ( $idCombo [, $iExtendLeft = Default] [, $sFont = Default] [, $fSize = Default] [, $iStyle = Default] ) ; Parameters ....: $idCombo - GUICtrlCreateCombo() ControlID / [ ArrayIndex ] ; $iExtendLeft - 1 = Left, 2 = Right, 0 = disable auto-sizing ; $sFont - Font name ; $fSize - Font size ; $iStyle - Font style ; Return values .: Success - widthest string in pixels ; Failure - -1 ; @error - look at the comments in the function ; Author ........: argumentum ; Modified.......: v0.0.0.5 ; Remarks .......: this UDF is in its a work in progress, will expand if needed. ; Related .......: GUICtrlComboSetColors() ; Link ..........: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/191035-combobox-set-dropdownlist-bgcolor/ ; Example .......: Yes, at the end of the file ; =============================================================================================================================== Func GUICtrlComboSetColors_SetAutoSize($idCombo, $iExtendLeft = Default, $sFont = Default, $fSize = Default, $iStyle = Default) ConsoleWrite('+ Func GUICtrlComboSetColors_AutoSizeSet("' & $idCombo & '", "' & $iExtendLeft & '", "' & $sFont & '", "' & $fSize & '", "' & $iStyle & '")' & @CRLF) $idCombo = Int($idCombo) ; just in case the value is a string Local $n, $iArrayIndex = 0, $iCtrl = 0 If $idCombo > 0 Then For $n = 1 To $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][0] If $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$n][0] = $idCombo Then ; the expected value, is the ControlID $iArrayIndex = $n ExitLoop EndIf Next Return SetError(4, 0, -1) ; $iArrayIndex not found ElseIf $idCombo < 0 Then ; the expected value, is a negative of array's index .. $iArrayIndex = Int(StringTrimLeft(StringStripWS($idCombo, 8), 1)) ; .. so now is a positive value .. If $iArrayIndex < 1 Then Return SetError(3, 0, -1) ; .. else, error .. If $iArrayIndex > $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][0] Then Return SetError(2, 0, -1) ; .. as long as is not greater than expected Else Return SetError(1, 0, -1) ; could not find a usable value EndIf Switch $iExtendLeft Case 0, 1, 2 $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$iArrayIndex][12] = $iExtendLeft EndSwitch Local $aCtrlPos = WinGetPos($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$iArrayIndex][1]) If UBound($aCtrlPos) <> 4 Then Return SetError(5, 0, -1) ; could not get a usable value Local $sString = StringReplace(_GUICtrlComboBox_GetList($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$iArrayIndex][0]), "|", @CRLF) Local $aStrWidth = _GDIPlus_MeasureString($sString, $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$iArrayIndex][13], $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$iArrayIndex][14], $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$iArrayIndex][15]) If UBound($aStrWidth) <> 2 Then Return SetError(6, 0, -1) ; could not get a usable value If $aStrWidth[0] < $aCtrlPos[2] Then $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$iArrayIndex][8] = 0 Else $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$iArrayIndex][8] = $aStrWidth[0] - $aCtrlPos[2] If $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$iArrayIndex][12] = 2 Then $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$iArrayIndex][8] = Int("-" & $aStrWidth[0] - $aCtrlPos[2]) EndIf Return $aStrWidth[0] EndFunc ;==>GUICtrlComboSetColors_SetAutoSize Func _GDIPlus_MeasureString($sString, $sFont = "Arial", $fSize = 12, $iStyle = 0, $bRound = True) ConsoleWrite('Func _GDIPlus_MeasureString("' & $sString & '", "' & $sFont & '", "' & $fSize & '", "' & $iStyle & '", "' & $bRound & '")' & @CRLF) ; original code @ https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/150736-gdi-wrapping-text/?do=findComment&comment=1077210 If Not $__g_iGDIPRef Then _GDIPlus_Startup() ; added by argumentum for this UDF's implementation ( AutoIt v3.3.14 ) due to the way the function is written ;~ Func _GDIPlus_Startup($sGDIPDLL = Default, $bRetDllHandle = False) ;~ $__g_iGDIPRef += 1 <-- I believe this aspect should be coded differently in "GDIPlus.au3" ;~ If $__g_iGDIPRef > 1 Then Return True Local $aSize[2] Local Const $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate($sFont) If Not $hFamily Then Return SetError(1, 0, $aSize) Local Const $hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() Local Const $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, $fSize, $iStyle) Local Const $tLayout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(0, 0, 0, 0) Local Const $hGraphic = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND(0) Local $aInfo = _GDIPlus_GraphicsMeasureString($hGraphic, $sString, $hFont, $tLayout, $hFormat) $aSize[0] = $bRound ? Round($aInfo[0].Width, 0) : $aInfo[0].Width $aSize[1] = $bRound ? Round($aInfo[0].Height, 0) : $aInfo[0].Height _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphic) Return $aSize EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_MeasureString Func OnAutoItExit_UDF_WM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX() For $i = 1 To $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][0] If Int($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][5]) Then _WinAPI_DeleteObject($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][5]) Next If $__g_iGDIPRef Then _GDIPlus_Shutdown() EndFunc ;==>OnAutoItExit_UDF_WM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX #EndRegion GUICtrlComboSetColors UDF Example() Func Example() ; Create GUI GUICreate("ComboBox Set DROPDOWNLIST BgColor", 640, 300) Local $a_idCombo[7] = [6] $a_idCombo[1] = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 2, 2, 390, 296, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $WS_HSCROLL, $WS_VSCROLL)) GUICtrlComboSetColors($a_idCombo[1], 0xEEEEEE, -2, Default) Example_FillTheCombo($a_idCombo[1]) GUICtrlCreateLabel("<<< change BG color, default theme && size ", 400, 4, 396, 296) $a_idCombo[2] = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 2, 32, 390, 296, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $WS_HSCROLL, $WS_VSCROLL)) GUICtrlComboSetColors($a_idCombo[2], 0x0000FF, 0xFFFF00, 0) Example_FillTheCombo($a_idCombo[2]) GUICtrlCreateLabel("<<< change colors", 400, 34, 396, 296) $a_idCombo[3] = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 2, 62, 390, 296, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $WS_HSCROLL, $WS_VSCROLL)) GUICtrlComboSetColors($a_idCombo[3], 0xdddddd, Default, 100) Example_FillTheCombo($a_idCombo[3]) GUICtrlCreateLabel("<<< change BG color, resize 100px. left", 400, 64, 396, 296) $a_idCombo[4] = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 2, 92, 390, 296, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $WS_HSCROLL, $WS_VSCROLL)) GUICtrlComboSetColors($a_idCombo[4], Default, 0x0000FF, -100) Example_FillTheCombo($a_idCombo[4]) GUICtrlCreateLabel("<<< change FG color, resize 100px. right", 400, 94, 396, 296) $a_idCombo[5] = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 2, 122, 390, 296, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $WS_HSCROLL, $WS_VSCROLL)) GUICtrlComboSetColors($a_idCombo[5], 0x00FFFF, 0x0000FF, 1) Example_FillTheCombo($a_idCombo[5]) GUICtrlCreateLabel("<<< change colors, resize auto left", 400, 124, 396, 296) $a_idCombo[6] = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 2, 152, 390, 296, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $WS_HSCROLL, $WS_VSCROLL)) GUICtrlSetFont($a_idCombo[6], 10, 400, 0, "Courier New") GUICtrlComboSetColors($a_idCombo[6], Default, Default, "2;Courier New;10") Example_FillTheCombo($a_idCombo[6]) GUICtrlCreateLabel("<<< default colors, resize auto right", 400, 154, 396, 296) Local $bttnArrayShow = GUICtrlCreateButton("Show array", 2, 296 - 27, 75, 25) Local $bttnStrMore = GUICtrlCreateButton("Longer str.", 102, 296 - 27, 75, 25) Local $idLorem = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 195, 296 - 27, 50, 25) Local $bttnStrLess = GUICtrlCreateButton("Shorter str.", 252, 296 - 27, 75, 25) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) WinActivate("ComboBox Set DROPDOWNLIST BgColor") ;~ Sleep(3500) ; you can reassign colors, size, or restore default ;~ GUICtrlComboSetColors($idCombo5, Default, Default, 300) ; this resets the Control back to default and changes $iExtendLeft ;~ GUICtrlComboSetColors($idCombo5, 0x0000FF, 0x00FFFF, -1) ; this changes the colors and keeps $iExtendLeft as it was ;~ GUICtrlComboSetColors($idCombo5, -1, -1, 300) ; using "-1" will keep the existing colors ;~ ; so in this case, only the $iExtendLeft is declared ;~ Example_FillTheCombo($idCombo5) ;~ Sleep(500) ; after removal, it will not repaint "hList", but then again, you're deleteing the control ;~ GUICtrlComboSetColors($idColors, -3) ;~ GUICtrlDelete($idCombo2) Local $iLorem = 5, $sLorem = "" Example_LoremStr($iLorem, $sLorem, $a_idCombo, $idLorem) ; Loop until the user exits. While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE GUIDelete() Return Case $bttnArrayShow _ArrayDisplay($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX, "$g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX") Case $bttnStrMore $iLorem += 5 Example_LoremStr($iLorem, $sLorem, $a_idCombo, $idLorem) Case $bttnStrLess $iLorem -= 5 Example_LoremStr($iLorem, $sLorem, $a_idCombo, $idLorem) EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc ;==>Example Func Example_FillTheCombo(ByRef $idComboCtrl) GUICtrlSetData($idComboCtrl, "") _GUICtrlComboBox_AddString($idComboCtrl, "something") _GUICtrlComboBox_AddString($idComboCtrl, "something else") _GUICtrlComboBox_AddString($idComboCtrl, "blah, blah, blah, blah") _GUICtrlComboBox_AddString($idComboCtrl, "Lorem will change") Local $a = _GUICtrlComboBox_GetListArray($idComboCtrl) GUICtrlSetData($idComboCtrl, $a[1]) EndFunc ;==>Example_FillTheCombo Func Example_LoremStr(ByRef $iLorem, ByRef $sLorem, ByRef $a_idCombo, ByRef $idLorem) Local Static $s = "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat." $s &= " Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat." Local Static $i = 5, $a = StringSplit($s, " ") If $iLorem < 1 Then $iLorem = 1 If $iLorem > $a[0] Then $iLorem = $a[0] Local $x, $iLastEntry $sLorem = "" GUICtrlSetData($idLorem, $iLorem & ' words') For $x = 1 To $iLorem $sLorem &= $a[$x] & " " Next For $x = 1 To $a_idCombo[0] $iLastEntry = _GUICtrlComboBox_GetCount($a_idCombo[$x]) - 1 _GUICtrlComboBox_DeleteString($a_idCombo[$x], $iLastEntry) _GUICtrlComboBox_AddString($a_idCombo[$x], $sLorem) Next EndFunc ;==>Example_LoremStr new in v0.0.0.5: auto size the dropdown.
    • ercicttech
      By ercicttech
      Hello, all..

My AutoIT is pretty terrible - but I get by with trawling here
      I came across an issue where i had to parse a large key in a large ini file, and found that I was victim of inireadsection's limit of "Only the first 32767 chars are read for legacy reasons."

I've attempted to put together some terrible code that parses an ini section.
      It's absolutely nowhere near good, but I figured I'd put it here so that folk who know what they're doing can laugh at improve it.
      $Ini = @ScriptDir & "\bigini.ini" Dim $IniArray[0][2] $KeyName = "Person" $R = FileOpen($Ini, 0) $IniStr = FileRead($R) FileClose($R) $Start = StringInStr($iniStr, "[" & $KeyName & "]") If $Start = 0 then Msgbox(16, "Error", "String not found") Exit EndIf $Stop = StringInStr($IniStr, @CRLF & "[", 0, 1, ($Start + 1)) If $Stop = 0 then $Stop = StringLen($IniStr) EndIf $String = StringMid($IniStr, $Start, ($Stop - $Start)) $Split = StringSplit($String, @CRLF, 1) $KeyCount = 0 Dim $IniArray[65535][2] For $Loop = 1 to $Split[0] $Add = "Y" $Str = $Split[$Loop] $EQBreak = StringInStr($Str, "=") Select Case StringMid($Str, 1, 1) = ";" $Add = "N" Case $EQBreak = 0 $Add = "N" Case Else $Add = "Y" EndSelect If $Add = "Y" then $KeyCount = $KeyCount + 1 $Key = StringMid($Str, 1, ($EQBreak - 1)) $Val = StringMid($Str, ($EQBreak + 1)) $IniArray[$KeyCount][0] = $Key $IniArray[$KeyCount][1] = $Val EndIf Next Redim $IniArray[$KeyCount +1][2] ; Add the number of hits to 00 to match inireadsection $IniArray[0][0] = $KeyCount _ArrayDisplay($IniArray) ; Do stuff with the Array like you would inireadsection