Hello,

I am using the addon-library of FastFind.au3  found here :

The script I've put together is rather simple but it's returning a value that I don't understand.

#include "FastFind.au3"
#Include <WinAPI.au3>
#RequireAdmin

WinActivate ("ABC Window")

Local $xyzWindow = WinGetHandle ("ABC Window")

Local $triangleSpot = FFSnapShot (212, 216, 214, 218, 1, $xyzWindow)

ConsoleWrite ($triangleSpot&@CR)

Local $triangleData = FFGetRawData (1)
Local $splitTriangleData = StringSplit ($triangleData, "00")

Local $iMax

If isArray ($splitTriangleData) Then
   $iMax = Ubound ($splitTriangleData)
   ConsoleWrite ($iMax)
EndIf

So here's the question...

If the area I have selected is a total of 4 pixels , why is the UBound return value 26?

I thought that maybe it was getting values for the 4 along with the surrounding pixels bordering the selected area, even still , it should provide only 16 values(or so I thought). 

I feel that there is a bit of pixel data or something that I am not fully understanding. If anyone could please provide materials on what is happening I'd really appreciate it. 

Thank you for your time!

-Reiz

PS : I used terms like "triangleSpot" and such because in the actual window there is a small triangle icon that I am trying to gain the pixel data of to then search for others like it on the page. I understand the area that I am selecting is a square/rectangle and not a triangle. 

34 minutes ago, Reizvoller said:

I feel that there is a bit of pixel data or something that I am not fully understanding. If anyone could please provide materials on what is happening I'd really appreciate it. 

I think the author of the UDF will know it best by the way a rectangle 212/216 - 214/218 has 9 pixels:

Dim $iPixels=0
For $x=212 To 214
    For $y=216 To 218
        $iPixels+=1
    Next
Next
ConsoleWrite($iPixels&@CRLF)

maybe the params are not in the order the author excpected, see result:

Dim $iPixels=0
For $x=212 To 216
    For $y=214 To 218
        $iPixels+=1
    Next
Next
ConsoleWrite($iPixels&@CRLF)

As the author of the code hasn't been on this forum in over a year I am a little doubtful in successfully reaching out to them and getting a reply. With that being said thank you for the recount.

With a grid of 9 pixels being checked if I get a value of 25 out that would make sense as that is the wanted 9 and 16 "Edge" pixels.

I at this point am guessing it's how I am StringSplit -ing the FFGetRawData. I am right now using the "00" to delineate items but I'd ideally like to just count X number of characters and separate them into chunks that way. 

The output from $triangleData is FFFFFF00FFFFFF00FFFFFF00FFFFFF00FFFFFF00FFFFFF00FFFFFF00FFFFFF00FFFFFF00

It then is passed through the splitter looking for "00" which then should make blocks of "FFFFFF" , a total of 9 times.

$iMax gets it's value by Ubound ( $splitTriangleData) which gives me 20 according to my script but if the output above from triangleData is accurate, how can that be? Any ideas?

I suggest to read the docu:

Return Value

Success:It returns a string stride with the Raw bytes of the SnapShot in 8 Hex digits (BGRA) of pixels from left to right, top to bottom ; every pixel can be accessed like this: StringMid($sStride, $pixelNo *8 +1 ,8) and you get for example 685E5B00 (blue = 68, green = 5E, red = 5B, alpha = 00).

Failure:Returns -1 and sets @ERROR

Remarks

This function is designed for advanced users only, as an example of how to use the GetRawData DLL function. In most cases, FFGetPixel is easier to use and fast enough.

Your script show me it's not designed for you (yet). So train your AutoIt skills and try after it again.

Edited by AutoBert

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By kovlad
      My solution is to write nested arrays without copying.
      The problem was described hier.

Function:
      #include <Array.au3> ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _ArrayNestedSet ; Description ...: Assigns a value to an element of a nested 1D array. ; Syntax ........: _ArrayNestedSet(ByRef $aArray, $vIndex, $vValue) ; Parameters ....: $aArray - an array of arrays. ; $vIndex - an index or 1d-array of indexes; ; a size if $vValue not defined (zero to delete). ; $vValue - a value (create, resize or delete if not defined). ; ; Return values .: on success - 1 ; @extended - nesting level of operation ; on failure - 0 ; @extended - nesting level of error ; @error = 1 - invalid array ; @error = 2 - invalid index ; Author ........: ; Modified ......: kovlad ; Remarks .......: ; Related .......: ; Link ..........: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/185638-assign-a-value-to-an-array-in-array-element/ ; https://www.autoitscript.com/trac/autoit/ticket/3515?replyto=description ; Example .......: Yes ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _ArrayNestedSet(ByRef $aArray, $vIndex, $vValue = Default) Local $extended = @extended + 1 If IsArray($vIndex) Then If UBound($vIndex, 0) <> 1 Then _ Return SetError(2, $extended) If UBound($vIndex) > 1 Then If UBound($aArray, 0) <> 1 Then _ Return SetError(1, $extended) ; keep index for this array Local $i = $vIndex[0] If $i < 0 Or UBound($aArray) <= $i Then _ Return SetError(2, $extended) ; delete index of this array _ArrayDelete($vIndex, 0) ; recursive function call Local $return = _ArrayNestedSet($aArray[$i], $vIndex, $vValue) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended + 1, 0) Else Return SetExtended(@extended + 1, 1) EndIf Else $vIndex = $vIndex[0] EndIf EndIf If $vValue = Default Then If $vIndex < 0 Then _ Return SetError(2, $extended) If $vIndex = 0 Then ; delete array and free memory $aArray = 0 Return SetExtended($extended, 1) EndIf If UBound($aArray, 0) = 1 Then ; resize array keeping data ReDim $aArray[$vIndex] Return SetExtended($extended, 1) Else ; create new nested array Local $aTmp[$vIndex] $aArray = $aTmp Return SetExtended($extended, 1) EndIf Else If UBound($aArray) <= $vIndex Then _ Return SetError(2, $extended + 1) ; set value of array entry $aArray[$vIndex] = $vValue Return SetExtended($extended, 1) EndIf EndFunc  
      Examples:
      ; write value to 1st nested array ConsoleWrite("@@ Debug(" & @ScriptLineNumber & ") : write value to 1st nested array" & @CRLF) Local $aTmp1[4] = [1,2,3,4] _ArrayDisplay($aTmp1, "$aTmp1") Local $aArray[2] = [$aTmp1] ConsoleWrite( _ "_ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], 3, 14) = " & _ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], 3, 14) & @CRLF & _ " @error = " & @error & @CRLF & _ " @extended = " & @extended & @CRLF & @CRLF) _ArrayDisplay($aArray[0], "$aArray[0]") ; resize 1st nested array ConsoleWrite("@@ Debug(" & @ScriptLineNumber & ") : resize 1st nested array" & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite( _ "_ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], 8) = " & _ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], 8) & @CRLF & _ " @error = " & @error & @CRLF & _ " @extended = " & @extended & @CRLF & @CRLF) _ArrayDisplay($aArray[0], "$aArray[0]") ; write array to 1st nested array ConsoleWrite("@@ Debug(" & @ScriptLineNumber & ") : write array to 1st nested array" & @CRLF) Local $aTmp11[4] = [11,12,13,14] _ArrayDisplay($aTmp11, "$aTmp11") ConsoleWrite( _ "_ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], 2, $aTmp11) = " & _ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], 2, $aTmp11) & @CRLF & _ " @error = " & @error & @CRLF & _ " @extended = " & @extended & @CRLF & @CRLF) _ArrayDisplay(($aArray[0])[2], "($aArray[0])[2]") ; write value to 2nd nested array using index array ConsoleWrite("@@ Debug(" & @ScriptLineNumber & ") : write value to 2nd nested array using index array" & @CRLF) Local $aIndex1[2] = [2,3] _ArrayDisplay($aIndex1, "$aIndex1") ConsoleWrite( _ "_ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], $aIndex1, 140) = " & _ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], $aIndex1, 140) & @CRLF & _ " @error = " & @error & @CRLF & _ " @extended = " & @extended & @CRLF & @CRLF) _ArrayDisplay(($aArray[0])[2], "($aArray[0])[2]") ; resize 2nd nested array ConsoleWrite("@@ Debug(" & @ScriptLineNumber & ") : resize 2nd nested array" & @CRLF) Local $aIndex1[2] = [2,8] _ArrayDisplay($aIndex1, "$aIndex1") ConsoleWrite( _ "_ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], $aIndex1) = " & _ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], $aIndex1) & @CRLF & _ " @error = " & @error & @CRLF & _ " @extended = " & @extended & @CRLF & @CRLF) _ArrayDisplay(($aArray[0])[2], "($aArray[0])[2]") ; create new 3rd nested array ConsoleWrite("@@ Debug(" & @ScriptLineNumber & ") : create new 3rd nested array" & @CRLF) Local $aIndex2[3] = [2,7,6] _ArrayDisplay($aIndex2, "$aIndex2") ConsoleWrite( _ "_ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], $aIndex2) = " & _ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], $aIndex2) & @CRLF & _ " @error = " & @error & @CRLF & _ " @extended = " & @extended & @CRLF & @CRLF) _ArrayDisplay((($aArray[0])[2])[7], ")($aArray[0])[2])[7]") ; delete 3rd nested array ConsoleWrite("@@ Debug(" & @ScriptLineNumber & ") : delete 3rd nested array" & @CRLF) Local $aIndex3[3] = [2,7,0] _ArrayDisplay($aIndex3, "$aIndex2") ConsoleWrite( _ "_ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], $aIndex3) = " & _ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], $aIndex3) & @CRLF & _ " @error = " & @error & @CRLF & _ " @extended = " & @extended & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("IsArray((($aArray[0])[2])[7]) = " & IsArray((($aArray[0])[2])[7]) & @CRLF & @CRLF) ; write 0 in 1st nested array to delete the 2nd nested array ConsoleWrite("@@ Debug(" & @ScriptLineNumber & ") : write 0 in 1st nested array to delete the 2nd nested array" & @CRLF) Local $aIndex4[1] = [2] _ArrayDisplay($aIndex4, "$aIndex4") ConsoleWrite( _ "_ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], $aIndex4, 0) = " & _ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], $aIndex4, 0) & @CRLF & _ " @error = " & @error & @CRLF & _ " @extended = " & @extended & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("IsArray(($aArray[0])[2]) = " & IsArray(($aArray[0])[2]) & @CRLF & @CRLF) ; delete 1st nested array (same as '$aArray[0] = 0') ConsoleWrite("@@ Debug(" & @ScriptLineNumber & ") : delete 1st nested array (same as '$aArray[0] = 0')" & @CRLF) Local $aIndex5[1] = [0] _ArrayDisplay($aIndex5, "$aIndex5") ConsoleWrite( _ "_ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], $aIndex5) = " & _ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], $aIndex5) & @CRLF & _ " @error = " & @error & @CRLF & _ " @extended = " & @extended & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("IsArray($aArray[0]) = " & IsArray($aArray[0]) & @CRLF & @CRLF)  
    • By Dave1
      Hello everyone,
      I have several signals on the screen that need to be monitored while a program is running. These signals are scattered around an image which is maximized on 4  equal resolution screens - the AutoIT Window Info does not recognize any objects on the program meaning that I'm left with the PixelSearch() and PixelCheckSum() functions to monitor the signals:
      The signals are as small as a 5x5 pixel area and their coordinates are known.
      I've been digging around for a while now in this forum about the PixelSearch() and PixelCheckSum()  and found some interesting and useful ideas for the use of them. I also came across some other UDF functions like MultiMon(), FastFind(), TtColXY() and the ImageSearch2015 scripts that might be useful for the final output. I don't know if hovering the mouse by using TtColXY() and output its ToolTip() information onto the log file will be faster than using PixelSearch() and/or PixelCheckSum() in a loop for all signals' coordinates.
      The colours of the signals are below:
      red - 0x00FF00 (opaque red)
      green - 0x00FF00 (opaque green)
      yellow - 0xFFFF00 (opaque yellow)
      black - 0x000000 (opaque black, default colour)
      EDIT:
      The desired output is to monitor and record/log the changes and status of each inside a .txt file or a .csv with the below format: 
      Local Machine Time        Signal,      Change,               delta-t
      14:32:07                  Signal1     Green - Yellow         DELTA-t1
      14:34:02                  Signal1     Yellow - Red           DELTA-t1
      14:35:14                  Signal2     Yellow - Red           DELTA-t2
      Below is the code I came up with. 
      #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <misc.au3> #include <Date.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <ScreenCapture.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <WinAPIHObj.au3> Global $program_name, $program_open, $Wname, $tCurrent Global $button_xy[2] = [150, 175] Global $iniColour, $ColourCheck, $NewCheck Global $Red, $Green, $Blue, $Nil Global $sFilePath = @ScriptDir & "\Signals_status.txt" Global $SignalID[10] = ["Signal_1", "Signal_2", "Signal_3", "Signal_4", "Signal_5", "Signal_6", "Signal_7", "Signal_8", "Signal_9", "Signal_10"] $program_name = "Signals.exe" $Wname = "Training Task 3" $program_open = ShellExecute($program_name, @ScriptDir) WinWait($Wname) $iniColour = "0x" & Hex(PixelGetColor($button_xy[0], $button_xy[1]), 6) ;~ $iniChecksum = "0x" & Hex(PixelChecksum($button_xy[0], $button_xy[0] - 5, $button_xy[1], $button_xy[1] + 5), 6) $ColourCheck = "0x" & Hex(PixelChecksum($button_xy[0], $button_xy[0] - 5, $button_xy[1], $button_xy[1] + 5, 1, $Wname), 6) ConsoleWrite(_ColourID($iniColour) & " // " & _ColourID($ColourCheck) & @CRLF) ;~ $ColourCheck = "0x " & Hex(PixelGetColor($button_xy[0], $button_xy[1]), 6) $iniColour = $ColourCheck ;$iniChecksum = $currentCheck Do ;~ While 1 _WindowOnTop() _Close_Notepad() $NewCheck = "0x" & Hex(PixelChecksum($button_xy[0], $button_xy[0] - 5, $button_xy[1], $button_xy[1] + 5, 1, $Wname), 6) $tCurrent = _NowCalc() $LogFile = FileOpen($sFilePath, 2) FileWriteLine($LogFile, "Local Machine Time " & "Signal, " & "Change, " & "delta-t") ;~ $ColourCheck = "0x" & Hex(PixelChecksum($button_xy[0], $button_xy[0] - 5, $button_xy[1], $button_xy[1] + 5, 1, $Wname), 6) If $ColourCheck <> $NewCheck Then ;If there's a colour change from the current colour $ColourCheck = $NewCheck Local $tChange, $NewCheckID, $ColourCheckID, $sLogMsg $tChange = _NowCalc() ConsoleWrite("Colour changed!" & @CRLF) $ColourCheckID = _ColourID($ColourCheck) $NewCheckID = _ColourID($NewCheck) $iTimeDiffh = _DateDiff('h', $tChange, $tCurrent) ; time difference in hours $iTimeDiffm = _DateDiff('n', $tChange, $tCurrent) ; time difference in minutes $iTimeDiffs = _DateDiff('s', $tChange, $tCurrent) ; time difference in seconds $durationCheckSum = $iTimeDiffh & ":" & $iTimeDiffm & ":" & $iTimeDiffs ; Timestamp of the signal until PixelCheckSum $sLogMsg = " " & $SignalID[0] & " " & $ColourCheckID & " - " & $NewCheckID & " " & $durationCheckSum _FileWriteLog($LogFile, $sLogMsg) ElseIf $ColourCheck = $NewCheck Then Local $Colour_check = _ColourID("0x" & Hex(PixelChecksum($button_xy[0], $button_xy[0] - 5, $button_xy[1], $button_xy[1] + 5, 1, $Wname), 6)) ConsoleWrite($tCurrent & " " & $Colour_check & @CRLF) EndIf FileClose($sFilePath) Until Not ProcessExists($program_name) And Not WinExists($Wname) _IsProgramOpen() Func _Close_Notepad() $notepad_open = ProcessExists("notepad.exe") ? ProcessClose("notepad.exe") : ProcessClose("notepad.exe") $notepad_open = WinActive("[CLASS:Notepad]") ? WinClose("[CLASS:Notepad]") : ProcessClose("notepad.exe") EndFunc ;==>_Close_Notepad Func _ColourID($sColour) $Red = Int("0x" & StringRegExpReplace($sColour, "(..)(..)(..)(..)", "\2")) $Green = Int("0x" & StringRegExpReplace($sColour, "(..)(..)(..)(..)", "\3")) $Blue = Int("0x" & StringRegExpReplace($sColour, "(..)(..)(..)(..)", "\4")) If $Green > $Blue And $Red > $Blue And $Green >= 0xB0 And $Red >= 0xB0 Then $sCol = "Yellow" ElseIf $Blue > 0xE0 And $Green > 0xE0 And $Red > 0xE0 Then $sCol = "White" ElseIf $Blue > 0x50 And $Blue = $Green And $Blue = $Red Then $sCol = "Grey" ElseIf $Red > $Green And $Red > $Blue And $Red > 0x70 Then $sCol = "Red" ElseIf $Green > $Red And $Green >= $Blue And $Green > 0x70 Then $sCol = "Green" ElseIf $Blue > $Red And $Blue > $Green And $Blue > 0x70 Then $sCol = "Blue" Else $sCol = "Nil" EndIf Return $sCol EndFunc ;==>_ColourID Func _WindowOnTop() WinActivate($Wname) WinSetOnTop($Wname, "", $WINDOWS_ONTOP) Opt("MouseCoordMode", 0) EndFunc ;==>_WindowOnTop Func _IsProgramOpen() If Not ProcessExists($program_name) And Not WinExists($Wname) Then Break(1) EndIf EndFunc ;==>_IsProgramOpen When the program is running, the window opens in the centre of the screen however, the PixelChecksum function is not looking at the correct area. In addition:
      1 - I'm not sure about how to put the message into the log file.
      2 - I tested this script but it is not recording the message into the log file.
      3 - Is there other way to calculate the duration in these lines?
      $iTimeDiffh = _DateDiff('h', $tChange, $tCurrent) ; time difference in hours $iTimeDiffm = _DateDiff('n', $tChange, $tCurrent) ; time difference in minutes $iTimeDiffs = _DateDiff('s', $tChange, $tCurrent) ; time difference in seconds $durationCheckSum = $iTimeDiffh & ":" & $iTimeDiffm & ":" & $iTimeDiffs ; Timestamp of the signal until PixelCheckSum $sLogMsg = " " & $SignalID[0] & " " & $ColourCheckID & " - " & $NewCheckID & " " & $durationCheckSum _FileWriteLog($LogFile, $sLogMsg) Thanks in advance!
    • By kellariluukku
      Hey.
      Is there anything that does the same thing as this?

Namely I'm talking about detecting when something has changed on screen.
      The FastFind library is crashing without any errors after running:
      FFSnapShot($left, $top, $right, $bottom, 0) FFSnapShot($left, $top, $right, $bottom, 1) $diff = FFLocalizeChanges(0, 1) And then trying to overwritite the old snapshot (0 or 1).
      If I use always different snapshot numbers its using too much memory and will eventually crash my pc.
      I tried downloading older versions but they're not working and the author is inactive.

It takes 2 snapshots and compares them returning the area that has changed very quickly (left, top, right ,bottom).
      Can anyone help me do this?
      Looping PixelGetColor would require a bunch of extra code to my purpose and its not as efficient...

Thanks

• By nacerbaaziz
      goodmorning; autoit team
      please their are any youtube search way working?
      because i was using the get source and split it to get the result but know it does not working any way.
      is the youtube disabled that? and is their any other simple way to do that?
      i tested all examples found in this post but also it don't work
      https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/123945-youtube-search/
      and here is the example that i use to and it don't work any more
      local $hSearchOpenHNDL, $hSearchConnect, $sSearchGet local $a_UrlsArray[1][5] local $b_ButtonsDisabled = false, $b_SearchBTNFocus = false, $b_SearchListFocus, $h_SearchFocusHND local $Return = "0" local $s_OpenStringY = "/feed/trending" local $ChannelUrl = "", $channelName = "" if Not ($a_YoutubeSearchArray[0][0] = 0) then GUICtrlSetData($searchInp, $s_youtubeSearchLastSearch) $s_OpenStringY = "/results?search_query=" & StringReplace(GUICtrlRead($searchInp), " ", "+") $a_UrlsArray = $a_YoutubeSearchArray for $i = 1 to $a_UrlsArray[0][0] _GUICtrlListBox_AddString($SearchList, $a_UrlsArray[$i][0] & $a_UrlsArray[$i][2] & $a_UrlsArray[$i][3]) next _GUICtrlListBox_SetCurSel($SearchList, $I_youtubeSearchLastIndex-1) GUICtrlSetState($SearchList, $GUI_focus) else if Ping("youtube.com", 1000) > 1 then $hSearchOpenHNDL = _WinHttpOpen('') if not (@Error) then $hSearchConnect = _WinHttpConnect($hSearchOpenHNDL, "youtube.com") if Not (@Error) then $sSearchGet = _WinHttpSimpleRequest($hSearchConnect, "get", $s_OpenStringY) if not (@Error) then local $a_strings = _StringBetween($sSearchGet, '<a href="/watch', "<ul") local $title = "" local $url = "" local $length = "" local $result = "" GUICtrlSetData($SearchList, "") ReDim $a_UrlsArray[1][5] for $i = 0 to UBound($a_strings)-1 $url = _StringBetween($a_strings[$i], "?", '"') if @error then ContinueLoop $url = "https://www.youtube.com/watch?" & $url[0] $title = _StringBetween($a_strings[$i], 'dir="', '</a>') if @error then ContinueLoop $title = $title[0] $title = StringRegExpReplace($title, '(.*\"\>)', "") if StringRegExp($a_strings[$i], '[0-9]{1,2}\:[0-9]{1,2}\:[0-9]{1,2}', 0) = 1 then $length = StringRegExp($a_strings[$i], '[0-9]{1,2}\:[0-9]{1,2}\:[0-9]{1,2}', 2) elseIf StringRegExp($a_strings[$i], '[0-9]{1,2}\:[0-9]{1,2}', 0) = 1 then $length = StringRegExp($a_strings[$i], '[0-9]{1,2}\:[0-9]{1,2}', 2) else $length = "" endIf if IsArray($length) then $length = ": (" & $length[0] & ")" else $length = "" endIf $ChannelUrl = stringRegexpReplace($a_strings[$i], '(^.*?<a.*?\"(\/user|\/channel))+', "$2") $channelName = stringRegexpReplace($ChannelUrl, '(.*?\".*?>)(.*</a>)+', "$2") $ChannelUrl = stringRegexpReplace($ChannelUrl, '(\".*)+', "") $channelName = stringRegexpReplace($channelName, '(</a>.*)+', "") $result &= $title & @crlf & $url & @crlf ReDim $a_UrlsArray[UBound($a_UrlsArray)+1][5] $a_UrlsArray[UBound($a_UrlsArray)-1][0] = $title $a_UrlsArray[UBound($a_UrlsArray)-1][1] = $url $a_UrlsArray[UBound($a_UrlsArray)-1][2] = $length if not ($channelName = "") then $a_UrlsArray[UBound($a_UrlsArray)-1][3] = ", (" & $channelName & ")" if not ($channelUrl = "") then $a_UrlsArray[UBound($a_UrlsArray)-1][4] = "https://www.youtube.com" & $channelUrl $a_UrlsArray[0][0] = UBound($a_UrlsArray)-1 _GUICtrlListBox_AddString($SearchList, $a_UrlsArray[UBound($a_UrlsArray)-1][0] & $length & $a_UrlsArray[UBound($a_UrlsArray)-1][3]) next endIf endIf endIf endIf endIf  
      i hope any one can help me
      thanks in advance
    • By Luigi
      Greetings,

Someone can help-me to translate this Python's code to AutoIt?

Python (source: https://repl.it/repls/InstructiveDarkslategreyJackrabbit)
      str = 'age=12,name=bob,hobbies="games,reading",phrase="I\'m cool!"' key = "" val = "" dict = {} parse_string = False parse_key = True # parse_val = False for c in str: print(c) if c == '"' and not parse_string: parse_string = True continue elif c == '"' and parse_string: parse_string = False continue if parse_string: val += c continue if c == ',': # terminate entry dict[key] = val #add to dict key = "" val = "" parse_key = True continue elif c == '=' and parse_key: parse_key = False elif parse_key: key += c else: val+=c dict[key] = val print(dict.items()) Python's output:
      [('phrase', "I'm cool!"), ('age', '12'), ('name', 'bob'), ('hobbies', 'games,reading')] AutoIt
      #include-once #include <Array.au3> #include <StringConstants.au3> Global $opt $opt = "estado = """" , cep = """", idade=32, nome = ""Luismar"", campo=""campo = campo""" $opt = "age=12,name=bob,hobbies=""games,reading"",phrase=""I\'m cool!""" ConsoleWrite($opt & @LF) Local $arr = StringSplit($opt, "", $STR_CHRSPLIT) Local $key = "" Local $val = "" Local $dict = ObjCreate("Scripting.Dictionary") Local $parse_string = False Local $parse_key = True Local $c For $ii = 1 To $arr[0] $c = $arr[$ii] If $c == '"' And Not $parse_string Then $parse_string = True ContinueLoop ElseIf $c == """" And $parse_string Then $parse_string = False ContinueLoop EndIf If $parse_string Then $val &= $c ContinueLoop EndIf If $c = "," Then $dict.Add($key, $val) $key = "" $val = "" $parse_key = True ContinueLoop ElseIf $c == "=" And $parse_key Then $parse_key = False ElseIf $parse_key Then $key &= $c Else $val &= $c EndIf Next $dict.Add($key, $val) ; missing this line... For $each In $dict ConsoleWrite($each & " = " & $dict.Item($each) & @LF) Next AutoIt's output
      age=12,name=bob,hobbies="games,reading",phrase="I\'m cool!" age = 12 name = bob hobbies = games,reading  
      Best regards.