VIP

[VMware] Virtual Machine Windows to create a Server or Test Software/Servers.

VIP

1. Windows XPSP3 little super stripped down!

-The software has been installed: CCleaner,UniKey,VisualC++2005/2008/2010

<snip>

2. Windows XPSP3 little super stripped down + SQL2000 SP4 

-The software has been installed: CCleaner,UniKey,VisualC++2005/2008/2010 và SQL2000 SP4

<snip>

3. Windows XPSP3 little + SQL2000 SP4 

-The software has been installed: CCleaner,UniKey,DX,VBCFJ-2005/2008/2010/2012/2013/2015, Full dotNetFx 2/3/3.5/4, XAMPP 1.7.1 little.

<snip>

4.Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (x86) Super little 

-The software has been installed: CCleaner,UniKey,VBCFJ-2005/2008/2010/2012/2013/2015, Full dotNetFx 3.5/4

<snip>

5. Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (x86) Super little + SQL Server 2008 R2 SP2

-The software has been installed: CCleaner,UniKey,DX,VBCFJ-2005/2008/2010/2012/2013/2015, Full dotNetFx 3.5/4, XAMPP 1.7.3 little,.....

and some other useful software

<snip>

6. Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (x64) little 

-The software has been installed: CCleaner,UniKey,DX,VBCFJ-2005/2008/2010/2012/2013/2015, Full dotNetFx 3.5/4

<snip>

Video guide to install and use the VMware Workstation Pro

<snip>

Edited by JLogan3o13
Removed illegal content

Regards,

JLogan3o13

@Trong per my PM you have been here long enough (and common sense should have prevailed regardless) to know better than to post links to illegal pirated software. Thread locked and you've earned a vacation from posting. I would suggest engaging your brain before posting upon your return.

• Like 1

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Spartan117
      By Spartan117
      Hi everyone,
      I wonder if there is a cloud service that can offer a physical server so that AutoIT can turn as it is in a physical machine.
      Thank you
    • VITSUSA
      By VITSUSA
      I am using window XP in my desktop, so I want to convert basic disk to a dynamic disk, so how it is possible?
    • griefman
      By griefman
      Hi everyone,
      i am writing to you after a very long struggle i had while trying to figure out how to send a simple click inside a virtual machine running in vmware workstation 14.
      i have an autoit script running on my host machine watching for the UAC prompt to be displayed in a running vm. Both the host and the guest OS are Windows 10. This script worked perfectly with virtual box. It recognized the UAC prompt and clicked inside and the UAC was accepted. Since i switched to VMware Workstation 14, the script no longer clicks inside the VM successfully. It acts as if it clicks, but it doesn't. 
      I tried sending key combinations instead of a click, so that the VM can grab the input, but it also did not work. Every attempt that i made to send clicks or keys from the host inside the VM did not work. I tried using:
      MouseClick
      ControlClick
      MouseMove
      _WinAPI_Mouse_Event
      _WinAPI_Keybd_Event

I also noticed that while the cursor moves to the target which has to be cilcked when my vmware worstation window is not focused, it even doesn't do that when i WinActivate the vmware workstation window first.

Did anyone experience such an issue, or maybe could give me a hint, what else i could use to send a key combination or a mouse click in a vmware workstation 14 pro guest window?

here is my code, which works with virtualbox:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=".\uac.ico" #include <ImageSearchSubrogated.au3> FileInstall(".\ImageSearchDLL.dll", ".\ImageSearchDLL.dll", 0) FileInstall(".\UAC_ginloSetup.bmp", ".\UAC_ginloSetup.bmp", 0) FileInstall(".\UAC_Yes.bmp", ".\UAC_Yes.bmp", 0) ; set global variables for the coordinates, which should be delivered global $x1 = 0, $y1 = 0 global $x2 = 0, $y2 = 0 global $counter1 = 0 global $counter2 = 0 global $sleep = 10000 global $smallSleep = 5000 ; execute the script in a loop, so that it will hopefully recover from some unexpected errors While $counter1 < 1 checkForImage() WEnd #cs ------------ Functions #ce ------------ Func checkForImage() While $counter2 < 1 ; search for the UAC in the entire screen - 2 screens supported local $searchUac = _ImageSearchArea('UAC_ginloSetup.bmp', 1, -2568, -8, 5136, 1440, $x1, $y1, 0) If $searchUac = 1 Then ; if the UAC was found search for the Yes button in a an area 200 x 200 from the middle of the found UAC image local $searchYes = _ImageSearchArea('UAC_Yes.bmp', 1, $x1, $y1, $x1 + 200, $y1 + 200, $x2, $y2, 0) If $searchYes = 1 Then ; if the Yes button was found click it and pause the script for $sleep seconds MouseClick("left", $x2, $y2, 1,0) Sleep($sleep) Else ; if the Yes button was not found retry from the beginning in $smallSleep seconds MsgBox(0, "UAC found error", "UAC was found but the 'Yes' button was not found. Script will retry in " & $smallSleep & " seconds.", $smallSleep) EndIf ; another way to accept the UAC - via shortcut ;Send("{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}") ;Send("!y") Else ; if UAC was not found try again in $sleep seconds Sleep($sleep) EndIf WEnd ; if some error occured which expired the loop, pause the script for $sleep seconds MsgBox(0, "Error", "Some Error expired the timer and the script could not recover. The script will restart in " & $sleep & " seconds.", $sleep) EndFunc  
    • XaelloNegative
      By XaelloNegative
      Hi,
      I'm currently saving process time stamps of my employer's other employees and saving it in a text document as data storage. However, my employer wants it to be processed in a day to day basis to generate their average process time per day. How can I compare today from yesterday and so on and so forth with the succeeding days? Whats the best approach to this?
      Thank you.
      ~XN~
    • davidacrozier
      By davidacrozier
      Hello all ~
      I am running an autoit script on Windows 10 inside VMware Workstation 12 Pro version 12.5.2.  Technically I am remoting into ESXi which has a Domain Controller (DC), WebServer, FilServer, Windows 10, etc.  Using the GUI (i.e. running explorer.exe) I am able to open several different folders successfully.  The desktop, documents, USB external all open without issue.  The network share opening gives me issues.  Whenever I attempt to open \\filserver\users\user\sharedfolder I get the documents folder instead.  I understand that the documents folder is the default for explorer.  I have also attempted to use the letter drive mapped to the network share (Z:) and receive the same result.  When I run this script on Windows 10 alone without  the VM or the ESXi I am able to open the network share without problems.  I have tried to use the net use command to designate a letter M: to the network share folder prior to running the script.  This did not work for me.  
      One additional avenue I think might work is to use the systreeview321 and _GUICtrlTreeView_FindItem to step through the tree looking for the network share.  Once found,  double click on it and see if that opens the shared network folder.  I can click inside the VM with my mouse on the network share and it opens just fine.  Not sure if running up against GUI issues, or permission issues, or what?
      Thanks in advance,
      Davida Crozier
      TestNetworkShare.au3
      This script is a subset of a much larger program, but it illustrates what I am dealing with.