taylansan

Hide Wrapper and AU3 Check

3 posts in this topic

Hello dears,

How can I hide the wrapper or check on the debug window?

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\AutoIt3.exe" "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "D:\Taylan\Projects\AU3\Browser\TimesMe\TimesMe.au3" /UserParams    
+>11:39:12 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.16.306.1237.0 SciTE v.3.6.2.0   Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X86  Environment(Language:0409)  CodePage:0  utf8.auto.check:4    # detect ascii high characters and if none found set default encoding to UTF8 and do not add BOM
+>         SciTEDir => C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE   UserDir => C:\Users\t00722811\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper   SCITE_USERHOME => C:\Users\t00722811\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE 
>Running AU3Check (3.3.14.2)  from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3  input:D:\Taylan\Projects\AU3\Browser\TimesMe\TimesMe.au3
+>11:39:12 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.14.2):C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "D:\Taylan\Projects\AU3\Browser\TimesMe\TimesMe.au3"    
--> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop
... blablabla
+>11:39:13 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:0
+>11:39:13 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.
>Exit code: 0    Time: 1.822

I have checked the view or options menu, but couldn't find much about this.

Is there any way to hide these outputs?

Hide wrapper.png

TY.

Why?
I honestly don't see any reason why we would want to hide that as it was added to clearly define your environment in case you need to report issues.

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• mati
      By mati
      Hi,
      I wonder if
      AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode = Y can include run information about functions which are called within the main code. So far I noticed in the console that the function itself is called but no specific run information from  inside the function is provided. Is there a chance to show the entire debug log including functions in the console?
      I furthermore noticed a stop of information when a loop is entered. What could be the reason for that?

Thanks for help.
    • Altor
      By Altor
      Hi all:
      Sorry for such an innocent question .....
      It is possible to delete all Au3Check error messages with a hot key when they appear with F5 and you can continue editing the code without seeing the red lines. For now my only solution is to reload the script but it is a bit annoying.
      Thank's to all
      Altor

• Rex
      By Rex
      Hi
      I begun to use the run_after to copy my script/exe to get some kind of versions control.
      using
      #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=Copy "%in%" "%scriptdir%\Versions_Controle\Script\%scriptfile%.%fileversion%.au3" #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=Copy "%out%" "%scriptdir%\Versions_Controle\Compiled\%scriptfile%.%fileversion%.exe" But I ran into a problem, when I compiled with same versions number, the existing files was just overwritten.
      So I created a simple script that does the same but also append date and time to the files
      But when trying to run it with "F:\Scripts\Autoit Scripts\Version control\versions_Control.exe" "%in%" "%scriptdir%" "%scriptfile%" "%fileversion%"
      I get an error on calling my exe file, though I have included it in " " as I would normally do in a cmd script.

Is there some way I can run my script from it's folder, so I don't need to include it in every script folder? Or is there some other way I could append date and time to the files using the native run_after command?

Cheers
      /Rex
    • Jos
      By Jos
      Merged the SciTE 3.7.3 source into our version and several other changes and fixes to the supporting utilities.
      Enjoy,
      Jos
      Addition/Changes/Fixes in the current installer:
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 24-2-2017 *** Merged the SciTE v 3.7.3 by Neil Hodgson with our own version of SciTE. (Jos) *** Updated AutoIt3Wrapper v17.224.935.0 (Jos)     - 16.612.1119.1 Fixed #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Stop_OnError=N, avoiding to stop even when No or not  specified.     - 16.612.1119.2 Fixed #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Stop_OnError=N, avoiding to stop even when No or not  specified.     - 16.612.1119.3 Added warning for #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64 in case #pragma(out,..)  is used. *** Updated Au3Stripper v17.224.935.0 (Jos)     - 16.612.1119.1 Fixed issue which sometimes was stripping a global const incorrectly     - 16.612.1119.2 Fixed /maxiterations parameter not recognised     - 16.612.1119.3 Fixed increased the max #Au3Stripper_Ignore_Variables to 500 and for #Au3Stripper_Ignore_Funcs to 200     - 16.612.1119.4 Fixed regression introduced in 16.612.1119.1 *** Updated SciTEConfig v17.224.935.0 (Jos)     - 16.306.1119.1 ... *** Updated Tidy v17.224.935.0 (Jos)     - 16.612.1119.1: Fixed Sort_Func function bug when the source contains a BOM. *** Updated CodewiZard v1.5.4.0 (Cyberyeye)     - Fix Icon Ressource Number for Messagebox Tab & ToolTip Tab     - Check/Fix missing includes using AutoIt3Wrapper_Add_Constants=y     - Added Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1) to fix undeclared variables     - Replaced msgbox() magic number by constant name     - Added GUISetIcon var (au3.ico)     - Removed unusefull old AutoIt3Wrapper directive *** Updated Abbreviations (mLipok)     - Updated au3abbrev.properties and helpfile page. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ==> ScitillaHistory page containing all SciTE-Scintilla updates.
      ==> Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions
      ==> Check  the online documentation for an overview of all extra's you get with this installer.

• TheDcoder
      By TheDcoder
      Hello everyone, I discovered a bug yesterday and I posted it at the bug tracker:
      I also made a simple script which can be used to reproduce the bug:
      CreateVariable() ConsoleWrite($sGlobalVariable & @CRLF) Func CreateVariable() Global $sGlobalVariable = "Foobar" EndFunc The bug was closed by @BrewManNH:
      While I partially agree with the above statement, My code was not practical enough... so @mLipok advised me to create a thread on the forums with practical code (Thanks!). That is the point of this thread, I am going to provide the code where I experience this bug/problem .
      I discovered this bug when I was working on one of my projects called "ProxAllium". When the main script finishes execution, Au3Check throws a nasty warning about "variable possibly used before declaration":

As you can see, the variable is indeed being used after calling the function in which the variable is declared... The warning won't appear if I declare the function ABOVE the variable. As @BrewManNH said, Au3Check reads line by line... I think this should be changed, Au3Check should not throw warnings if the interpreter is able to run the code, at least most of the time anyway!
      So what do you guys think? Is this a valid bug?... and I request those who participate in the discussion not to discuss the code being "poor", that is another thing/thread in itself
      P.S I had already written this once but the forum editor decided to mess up and when I undid (Ctrl + Z) something... This is a poorly written version of that article, I was very frustrated while writing this!