Another iFrame and element question

@taylansan i should asked this in the first place, the iframe that you are trying to get is in the same domain? I have used and tested that code i was able to manipulate the inputs/elements.

The reason i think you getting error trying to access the element in the iframe is because if you are trying to get a element inside a frame in a cross-domain script, you would not be able to do that by this way. That is probably why you can get the iframe element by the ID but you can not access its elements. To test, just try to manipulate other iframe that is the same domain with the code in #13.

Maybe you can use UIAutomation.

Yes, it's taking from cross domain. Actually I have tried to mention about it in the first post. I said it's "cross reference" (due to my not enough knowledge), which I didn't know how it's called. Yet I didn't even know that I cannot access its elements.

Even now it's clear for me that I cannot get it in any case, but still, this topic and your replies helped me a lot to get the understanding of frames, divisions and other objects which are used. I read half of the function descriptions as "which one to use", but your responses opened my mind too.

Thank you for your kind and full of teaching responses @MichaelHB @Juvigy :)

TY.