giangnguyen

Memory Protection

giangnguyen

I am looking for a way to set up either VIRTUAL_PROTECT or PAGE_GUARD for memory protection. I currently don't know how to do this, I have made the encryption for my EXE Protector, the RunPE module, and basically everything that I need. I also have made an advanced obfuscation tool, which I might release here on the forums in the future, to make sure the code is impossible to be understood. However, people can dump the original EXE from memory when I am injecting it. So how would I implement VIRTUAL_PROTECT, PAGE_GUARD or other methods of protecting memory?

Skitty

lmao this all sounds malicious af m8

at this point why not use a language like C++ or something lol

Things that I've done..

Icon Resource Editor: icon resource editor 

AutoIt Piano: a piano

AutoIt Unlocker: unlocks files when you want to delete them

Colorful tooltips: a wrapper for the tool tips UDF

Rouge GoogleBot: a full screen animation

ASciTE text editor: a text editor written in autoit

Warning: Posts by this user are subject to change or may disappear without notice.

Melba23

giangnguyen,

people can dump the original EXE from memory when I am injecting it

From the forum rules:

Do not ask for help with AutoIt scripts, post links to, or start discussion topics on the following subjects:
[...]
•Running or injecting any code (in any form) intended to alter the original functionality of another process.

So please explain why I should not close this thread - and it had best be very good!

M23 

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

giangnguyen

It is not intended to alter the original functionality of another process. It just injects code into itself using RunPE. @ScriptFullPath, not @ComSpec or "C:\Windows\Explorer.exe". Therefore it is not injecting code intended to alter the original functionality of another process. 

If I am making something malicious, why would I be interested in Page Guard? I would be more focused in obfuscating and hiding the script if I am a malware writer. Just sayen.

2 hours ago, Skitty said:

lmao this all sounds malicious af m8

at this point why not use a language like C++ or something lol

It is not malicious, that is the first thing

And I am only learning, and I don't know C++/C yet. Intending to learn them in a few months time.

Melba23

giangnguyen,

However, doing so is against the spirit of the rules and so I am going to close this thread. Please continue your education elsewhere.

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• DynamicRookie
      By DynamicRookie
      Hey there!

I've been developing a artificial intelligence.

My first hard task was letting the A.I know when a sentence is found in memory with different words
      What i tried to do here is simply, get all the words in user sentence that could be used
      as a identifier

example: Steve Jobs

then identify the sentence purpose with the words we found in the past "for" loop

example: Do/Know/You/Who/Steve/Jobs

Compare the example in the following matching sentences in memory.

1-Steve jobs was a known person
              2-Do you know who barack obama is?
              3-Do you know Steve jobs?
              4-Do you know who steve jobs is?
              5-How much money steve jobs had

Then find the sentence that has way more matches than the other ones, remember that if the identifier words were not found
              (Steve jobs) then the sentence is invalid.

Every sentence has a different answer and is important that the right one is chosen.

If there's no more than the half of words in matches, then assign a variable the result of function, such as a return but for a global var.
      I couldn't figure out how to do that with StringRegExp.

I honestly need help with detecting identifiers on memory sentences.
      I would also like to let the AI know typos, meaning that moeny and money means the same thing.
      Any help is hugely appreciated.

• Overkill
      By Overkill
      Hi all,
      I am working on a GUI program to update Google's Dynamic DNS (API at https://support.google.com/domains/answer/6147083?authuser=1&hl=en if you scroll to bottom). I am not a programmer by any means - just a sysadmin who has picked up on some things along the way. I am sure that there's better ways to do a lot of things in this script; I'm just going with what I know.
      My challenge right now is that I'd like a better way to store the credentials both in memory as well as in system registry or INI file (not sure which way I want to go for local storage). How should I convert the passwords to a secure string in a manner that can't be easily reversed, yet is still accessible to the script? Is that even an option in AutoIt?
      Can anybody provide me with links to good reference posts, or coding suggestions for how best to achieve this in the script below? I am using the WinHTTP UDF (https://github.com/dragana-r/autoit-winhttp/releases) to make my API calls.
      #include<WinHTTP.au3> #include<GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include<EditConstants.au3> #include<iNet.au3> #include<Array.au3> DIM $aDomainList[1][4] $aDomainList[0][0] = 0 $gMainGUI = GUICreate("Overkill's Google DNS Updater",800,800) $gDomainLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("FQDN",21,8) $gDomainInput = GUICtrlCreateInput("",60,5,300) $gUserLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Username",5,36) $gUserInput = GUICtrlCreateInput("",60,32,130,Default,BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT,$ES_PASSWORD)) $gPasswordLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Password",6,64) $gPassInput = GUICtrlCreateInput("",60,60,130,Default,BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT,$ES_PASSWORD)) $gAddButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("ADD DOMAIN",200,31,160,52) $gCurrentIP = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Current IP: " & _CheckIP(),5,780) $gDomainList = GUICtrlCreateListView("Domain | Resolved IP | Update Status",5,120,600,600) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW,$gMainGUI) while 1 $m = GUIGetMsg() IF $M = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE then Exit IF $M = $gAddButton Then $sAddDomain = GUICtrlRead($gDomainInput) $sAddUser = GUICtrlRead($gUserInput) $sAddPass = GUICtrlRead($gPassInput) $sResolveIP = _DNSCheck($sAddDomain) ;Google wants you to avoid sending updates when there are no changes If StringCompare($sResolveIP,_CheckIP()) = 0 Then $sStatus = "No change, not sending update" Else $sStatus = _DNSUpdate($sAddDomain,$sAddUser,$sAddPass) EndIf ;Check to make sure all fields are completed before continuing IF StringLen($sAddDomain) = 0 OR StringLen($sAddUser) = 0 OR StringLen($sAddPass) = 0 Then MsgBox(0,"","Please complete all fields") Else ; If the fields all have data, then continue ;Check to see if the entry exists in the array already $iSanity = _ArraySearch($aDomainList,$sAddDomain) IF $iSanity = 0 Then _ArrayAdd($aDomainList,$sAddDomain & "|" & $sAddUser & "|" & $sAddPass ) If @error = 0 Then $aDomainList[0][0] += 1 $aDomainList[$aDomainList[0][0]][3] = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem($sAddDomain & "|" & $sResolveIP & "|" & $sStatus,$gDomainList) Else MsgBox(0,"","Error adding input to list") EndIf Else ; If $iSanity <> 0 ; Update existing info in array and listviewitem $aDomainList[$iSanity][0] = $sAddDomain $aDomainList[$iSanity][1] = $sAddUser $aDomainList[$iSanity][2] = $sAddPass GUICtrlSetData($aDomainList[$iSanity][3],$sAddDomain & "|" & $sResolveIP & "|" & $sStatus) EndIf ; If $iSanity = 0 EndIf ; If StringLen... EndIf ; If $m = $gaddbutton WEnd ;---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Func _DNSCheck($sFQDN) $sJSON = _INetGetSource("https://dns.google.com/resolve?name=" & $sFQDN & "&cd=1") ConsoleWrite($sJSON & @CRLF) $sIPAddress = StringRegExpReplace($sJSON,'^.*data": "(.*?)".*?$',"\1") Return $sIPAddress EndFunc ;---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Func _DNSUpdate($sFQDN,$sUser,$sPass) Local $sGoogleAPIURI = "https://domains.google.com" Local $hOpen = _WinHttpOpen() Local $hConnect = _WinHttpConnect($hOpen, $sGoogleAPIURI) Local $sHeader = _ 'Authorization: Basic ' & _Base64Encode($sUser & ":" & $sPass) & @CRLF & _ 'Accept: */*' & @CRLF & _ 'User-Agent: AutoITScript/' & @AutoItVersion & @CRLF & _ 'Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded' Local $aHTTPResponse = _WinHttpSimpleSSLRequest($hConnect, "POST", "/nic/update", Default, "hostname=" & $sFQDN, $sHeader, True, Default, Default, Default, True) _WinHttpCloseHandle($hConnect) _WinHttpCloseHandle($hOpen) If IsArray($aHTTPResponse) Then $sHTTPResponse = "Header:" & @CRLF & $aHTTPResponse[0] & @CRLF & "Data:" & @CRLF & $aHTTPResponse[1] & @CRLF & @CRLF & @CRLF Return $aHTTPResponse[1] Else $sHTTPResponse = "NO REPLY" Return "No reply from " & $sGoogleAPIURI EndIf EndFunc ;---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Func _Base64Encode($sData) Local $oXml = ObjCreate("Msxml2.DOMDocument") If Not IsObj($oXml) Then SetError(1, 1, 0) EndIf Local $oElement = $oXml.createElement("b64") If Not IsObj($oElement) Then SetError(2, 2, 0) EndIf $oElement.dataType = "bin.base64" $oElement.nodeTypedValue = Binary($sData) Local $sReturn = $oElement.Text If StringLen($sReturn) = 0 Then SetError(3, 3, 0) EndIf Return $sReturn EndFunc ;---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Func _CheckIP() Return _INetGetSource("https://domains.google.com/checkip") EndFunc ;----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
    • toto22
      By toto22
      I'm trying to get a "double" value from memory . However my code gives me error.

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 4)     Global $ProcessID = WinGetProcess("TI Pro")     If $ProcessID = -1 Then         MsgBox(4096, "ERROR", "Failed to detect process.")         Exit     EndIf     Local $DllInformation = _MemoryOpen($ProcessID)     If @Error Then         MsgBox(4096, "ERROR", "Failed to open memory.")         Exit     EndIf   Local $dAddress = 0x1FECD474   Local $tNbSteps = DllStructCreate("double", $dAddress)   Local $value = DllStructSetData($tNbSteps, 1, (_MemoryRead($dAddress, $DllInformation)))      MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, $value)
    • xEviiLx
      By xEviiLx
      I'm trying to read value of a base pointer + offset.
      With only address I can easily the value but with base addres (pointer) I really don't know how I can do that.

• Miliardsto
      By Miliardsto
      Hello. Im trying to make my scripts safe - unnable to decompile. I search for obfuscators and other security methods but the search has come to nothing.
      Then one guy gave that idea below. If I rightly understood this idea lets we talk about example program with this secutiy method.
      Program have two parts, first is only login gui and the second part is the main program Second part (main program) is uploaded on ftp server lets say that on http://xxx/autoit/main_program.au3 So we have the first gui with login, we put correctly login and pass and this is the moment when code from http://xxx/autoit/main_program.au3 will be downloaded and executed Finally main program will be appear This is the similiar way like new games are protected by cracking.
      I have few questions in this moment about this:
      Is something like that even possible to do with the autoit? First part of program (login gui) must have somewhere given that link to download the rest of code - http://xxx/autoit/main_program.au3 to make it execute. As we know this first part of program is easy able to hack and retrieve this web url http://xxx/autoit/main_program.au3 where located is main part of program. Is the way to encrypt or secure it? If only code will be stored in .php we know it cannot be previewed. So it could for example get code from .php file instead of .au3 I know that methods works in other languages (I dont know exactly how) thats becouse I only speculates, maybe something may looks different in these solution? Other way would be compiling second part of code on web server (there are available web autoit servers) maybe this way is possible? Tell me anything U know about this ideas and if its even possible to achieve.
      Thanks for ur any response, advice or thoughts