giangnguyen

Memory Protection

5 posts in this topic

I am looking for a way to set up either VIRTUAL_PROTECT or PAGE_GUARD for memory protection. I currently don't know how to do this, I have made the encryption for my EXE Protector, the RunPE module, and basically everything that I need. I also have made an advanced obfuscation tool, which I might release here on the forums in the future, to make sure the code is impossible to be understood. However, people can dump the original EXE from memory when I am injecting it. So how would I implement VIRTUAL_PROTECT, PAGE_GUARD or other methods of protecting memory?

lmao this all sounds malicious af m8

at this point why not use a language like C++ or something lol

Things that I've done..

Icon Resource Editor: icon resource editor 

AutoIt Piano: a piano

AutoIt Unlocker: unlocks files when you want to delete them

Colorful tooltips: a wrapper for the tool tips UDF

Rouge GoogleBot: a full screen animation

ASciTE text editor: a text editor written in autoit

Warning: Posts by this user are subject to change or may disappear without notice.

giangnguyen,

people can dump the original EXE from memory when I am injecting it

From the forum rules:

Do not ask for help with AutoIt scripts, post links to, or start discussion topics on the following subjects:
[...]
•Running or injecting any code (in any form) intended to alter the original functionality of another process.

So please explain why I should not close this thread - and it had best be very good!

M23 

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

It is not intended to alter the original functionality of another process. It just injects code into itself using RunPE. @ScriptFullPath, not @ComSpec or "C:\Windows\Explorer.exe". Therefore it is not injecting code intended to alter the original functionality of another process. 

If I am making something malicious, why would I be interested in Page Guard? I would be more focused in obfuscating and hiding the script if I am a malware writer. Just sayen.

2 hours ago, Skitty said:

lmao this all sounds malicious af m8

at this point why not use a language like C++ or something lol

It is not malicious, that is the first thing

And I am only learning, and I don't know C++/C yet. Intending to learn them in a few months time.

giangnguyen,

However, doing so is against the spirit of the rules and so I am going to close this thread. Please continue your education elsewhere.

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• usmiv4o
      By usmiv4o
      #cs ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- AutoIt Version: 3.2.4.3 Author: usmiv4o Script Function: AutoIt script to check if files in directory are changed. It is usefull for security contra-inteligense measures. Function Name: LoadTripwireDB() Description: Loads database (text file tripwire.txt) and compare files in /test folder for changes. compares Hash (MD5) checksums. If they are not the same starts Initial() Function Name: Initial() Description: Checks directory and makes index of files and their MD5 checksums in text file (tripwire.txt) Function Name: Hush() Description: Checks file and returns its MD5 checksum. Requirement(s): Windows XP Return Value(s): On Success - Returns true. Files are the same as before. On Failure - return false. Example: LoadTripwireDB() #ce ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- #include <Crypt.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <Array.au3> $sDir = @ScriptDir & "\Test" $sFilePath = @ScriptDir & "\tripwire.txt" Func Hush(ByRef $sFile) $sRead = FileOpen( $sFile) $dHash = _Crypt_HashData($sRead, $CALG_MD5) ; Create a hash of the text entered. ConsoleWrite("Hash of file " & $sFile & " is " & $dHash & @CRLF) EndFunc ;ConsoleWrite("Files in Dir are " & $aScriptDir[0] & @CRLF) ;$sFilePath = @ScriptDir & "\Examples.txt" ;_FileWriteFromArray($sFilePath, $aScriptDir, 1) ;_ArrayDisplay($aScriptDir, "1D display") Func Initial() $aScriptDir = _FileListToArray($sDir) for $i = 1 To UBound($aScriptDir) - 1 $dHash = _Crypt_HashData($i, $CALG_MD5) ;ConsoleWrite("File " & $aScriptDir[$i] & " is " & $dHash & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($aScriptDir[$i] & ":" & $dHash & @CRLF) ;Hush($aScriptDir[$i]) ;FileWrite $hFileOpen = FileOpen($sFilePath, $FO_APPEND) If $hFileOpen = -1 Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "An error occurred when reading the file.") EndIf FileWrite($hFileOpen, $aScriptDir[$i] & ":" & $dHash & @CRLF) Next EndFunc Func Monitor() $aScriptDir = _FileListToArray($sDir) for $i = 1 To UBound($aScriptDir) - 1 Next EndFunc Func LoadTripwireDB() $comparison_ok = false $dArray = _FileListToArray($sDir) ;directory $dArray0 = UBound($dArray) - 1 $fArray = FileReadToArray($sFilePath) ;file $fArray0 = UBound($fArray) ;_ArrayDisplay($dArray, "files array") if $dArray0 = $fArray0 Then ; are file same as recorded in txt file? ;ConsoleWrite("files in monitoring dir: " & $dArray[0] & " = file recorded: " & $fArray0 & @CRLF & $fArray[0]& @CRLF) for $i = 1 To UBound($dArray) - 1 ;ConsoleWrite("i = " & $i & @CRLF) $dHash = _Crypt_HashData($i, $CALG_MD5) ;binary ;$dHash = BinaryToString($dHash) $ffhash = StringSplit( $fArray[$i-1],":") $fhash = $ffhash[2] ;ConsoleWrite("IsBinary $dHash " & IsBinary($dHash) & @CRLF) if $dHash = $fhash Then ;if compared hashes are equal ;ConsoleWrite($fhash & ":" & $dHash & " equal" & @CRLF) ;ConsoleWrite("File: " & $fhash & @CRLF & "Directory: " & $dHash & @CRLF & "equal: yes " & @CRLF) Else ;if compared hashes are not equal ;ConsoleWrite("File: " & $fhash & @CRLF & "Directory: " & $dHash & @CRLF & "equal: not " & @CRLF) ;MsgBox(0,"hash md5",$fhash & ":" & $dHash & " not equal") EndIf Next ;ConsoleWrite("hashes are equal" & @CRLF) $comparison_ok = true Else ConsoleWrite("number of files in monitoring dir are not same as recorded" & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("directory: " & $dArray[0] &":"& "files: " & UBound($fArray) - 1 & @CRLF) EndIf Return $comparison_ok EndFunc #main if LoadTripwireDB() = true Then ConsoleWrite(" hashes are equal " & @CRLF) ElseIf LoadTripwireDB() <> true Then ConsoleWrite(" hashes are not equal " & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite(" hashes are not equal " & @CRLF) Initial() EndIf  
      tripwire.au3
      tripwire.txt
    • RTFC
      By RTFC
      Please answer me these questions three, ere the other side you see:
      Are you running a 64-bit machine with a 64-bit Windows operating system? Can your AutoIt scripts cope with having directive #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=Y, and thus @AutoItX64=True? Are you sick and tired of seeing this error message?
      If you (like me) answered "YES" to all three questions, then the _HighMem library may ease your pain (the name commemorates a useful utility from the days when CPUs were still steam-powered). Forget about pathetic boot switches /3GB and /userva; in a full-fledged 64-bit environment, _HighMem can pre-allocate all available physical/virtual RAM you've got (or any smaller size you need), and manage individual allocations therein with four simple functions:
      _HighMem_StartUp( $nSize, $sUnit="GB" ) ; parse size of total region to pre-allocate, e.g. (10,"GB") _HighMem_Allocate( $nSize, $sUnit="B" ) ; returns $pOffset (new allocation's base address) _HighMem_Release( $pOffset ) ; existing allocations are identified by their offset (base address) _HighMem_CleanUp() ; close handles, release all pre-allocated memory Of course, existing AutoIt limitations remain in force (e.g., DllstructCreate() is still limited to 2 GB per call), but the maximum of 2-4 GB of virtual memory per Windows process can (under the right circumstances, in the proper environment) be circumvented. However, this is the first beta release, so glitches are likely, and performance may vary. In fact, it may not work at all for you (if you're running 32-bit, for example). And since this involves your own hardware, it's unlikely I would be able to reproduce your issues in my own work environment. Nevertheless, if you find obvious bugs or mistakes in the code, please do post. And if it works for you, that's also good to hear. My own motivation for developing it was to supercharge my matrix computing environment (Eigen4AutoIt), so it can handle matrices of any size that fit in machine RAM.
      The attached zip contains the library itself (HighMem.au3) and two test examples. HighMem_Test1 performs a dry run stress test of the allocation management system; it does not actually do any memory I/O. By contrast, HighMem_Test2 pre-allocates a 6 GB space, stores 3 x 2GB structs there, performs some basic I/O, and releases the allocations one by one. Obviously, for this to work you'll need at least that much free RAM to begin with (check with Task Manager -> Performance -> Memory if you're unsure). My own test environment has 16 GB of physical RAM, and runs W10Pro/64.
      EDIT: minor edits added to improve user experience (many more status messages if $_HighMem_Verbose=True)

HighMem.v0.85.7z
    • Fenzik
      By Fenzik
      ; Title .........: Password
      ; AutoIt Version : 3.3.14.2
      ; Description ...: UDF to work with passwords. Mostly ported from Javascript at http:rumkin.com/tools/password/passchk.php and improved a bit
      ; Author(s) .....: Fenzik + Team Adaptech
      ; #CURRENT# =====================================================================================================================
      ;_Password_Generate
      ;_Password_GetcharsetSize
      ;_Password_GetEntropy
      ;_Password_IsCommonWord
      ;_Password_Startup
      ; ===============================================================================================================================

It's my first UDF so please be nice.:)

If somebody have better idea how to store common dictionary and frequency table please post here...

Have fun!

Fenzik

Password.zip
    • Meobdg
      By Meobdg
      Hi, I have a problem, my functions do not work with each other. Separately, each works very well. Features that do not work together it's loot() and  pos1(). It looks that after spreadsheet function loot() script stops working even though everything is in the While 1-Wend loop.  Can someone help me please?

• Muhammad_Awais_Sharif
      By Muhammad_Awais_Sharif
      is it a good option to use _Crypt_DecryptData for a small password manager utility for personal use ?