Jefrey

Buffer/stack with Arrays (limiting array size) UDF

1 post in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

At my work I was creating a music player (truly the project is bigger than it but it doesn't come to the case right now) and, given some conditions, it should start playing songs randomly. I've used Random() function to sort any song from the list, but the "random wasn't so random" sometimes, and some songs used to repeat multiple times, although the song list wasn't so small. So I needed to keep a list of all the played songs. However, I couldn't feed up an array forever as this system I'm working on is meant to work 24/7 with no pause and the array could really reach huge values, while just the latest X values would really be used (to check if a random song was played recently before playing it).

So I managed to create this simple stack/buffer/heap script. It works just like Assembly stacks (although the target is totally different). You'll have an array, you can define its max size and start adding items into it. Once the array limit is reached, the first added item is automatically removed, all the other items are reindexed and your new item will then be added.

You can also change the array (stack) limit at any time, reset it as well as pull/remove or read the last added item. In the best Assembly stack way, you shouldn't be able to read all the items, except the last added item. But, well, we are talking about AutoIt arrays. It's just a list, where the 0 index brings the actual items count. This means you can easily create loops and read the array as you want (just be very careful if you want to modify the array without _Buffer* functions).

It's also useful if you want to generate random values with Random() with repeating values, but they're repeating more than you want (instead of "1-2-2-2-3-1-2-3-4" you would have "1-3-2-4-3-1-2-4" - the values would only start repeating after it's too long since they were generated in last).

Here's an example:

#inclcude 'buffer.au3' ; the lib
#include <Array.au3> ; needed only to do _ArrayDisplay

; Example 1
$aBuffer = _BufferCreate(3)
_BufferPush($aBuffer, 12)
_BufferPush($aBuffer, 23)
_BufferPush($aBuffer, 34)
_BufferPush($aBuffer, 45)
MsgBox(0, '', _BufferPull($aBuffer)) ; 45 (and remove it)
_BufferPush($aBuffer, 56)
_BufferPush($aBuffer, 67)
_ArrayDisplay($aBuffer)

; Example 2
_BufferPush($aBuffer, 12)
_BufferPush($aBuffer, 23)
_BufferPush($aBuffer, 34)
_BufferPush($aBuffer, 45)
_BufferChangeLimit($aBuffer, 6)
_BufferPush($aBuffer, 56)
_BufferPush($aBuffer, 67)
_ArrayDisplay($aBuffer)
MsgBox(0, "", "Buffer items count: " & _BufferItemsCount($aBuffer) & @CRLF & "Buffer max size: " & _BufferLimit($aBuffer) & @CRLF & "Last item (without pulling/removing it): " & _BufferGetLastItem($aBuffer))

; Example 3
_BufferPush($aBuffer, 'ab')
_BufferPush($aBuffer, 'cd')
_BufferPush($aBuffer, 'ef')
_BufferPush($aBuffer, 'gh')
_ArrayDisplay($aBuffer)
_BufferReset($aBuffer)
_ArrayDisplay($aBuffer)

; Example 4
$aBuffer = _BufferCreate(2)
_BufferPush($aBuffer, 'Song 1')
_BufferPush($aBuffer, 'Music 2')
_BufferPush($aBuffer, 'Hit 3')
If _BufferCheckValue($aBuffer, 'Song 1') Then ; False
   MsgBox(0, "", "Song 1 was played too recently.")
EndIf
If _BufferCheckValue($aBuffer, 'Music 2') Then ; True
   MsgBox(0, "", "Music 2 was played too recently.")
EndIf

The lib source code:

#include-once

#cs
   Buffer/stack/heap UDF
   made by Jefrey <jefrey[at]jefrey.ml>
   Licensed under WTFPL: http://www.wtfpl.net/txt/copying/
#ce

; Creates a new buffer
; Arguments: $iSize - size of the buffer (limit)
Func _BufferCreate($iSize)
   Local $aBuffer[$iSize+1]
   $aBuffer[0] = 0
   Return $aBuffer
EndFunc

; Adds an item to the buffer
; If the buffer limit was reached, then the first item will be removed.
; Arguments: $aBuffer - buffer to change (reference) / $mItem - item to add
Func _BufferPush(ByRef $aBuffer, $mItem)
   If $aBuffer[0]+1 > UBound($aBuffer)-1 Then
      ; remove first item and reindex
      $aBuffer[1] = Null
      For $i = 2 To $aBuffer[0]
         $aBuffer[$i - 1] = $aBuffer[$i]
      Next
   Else
      $aBuffer[0] += 1
   EndIf
   $aBuffer[$aBuffer[0]] = $mItem
   Return $aBuffer
EndFunc

; Removes the last added item of the buffer and returns its value
; Arguments: $aBuffer - buffer to change (reference)
Func _BufferPull(ByRef $aBuffer)
   If $aBuffer[0] = 0 Then Return
   $mReturn = $aBuffer[$aBuffer[0]]
   $aBuffer[$aBuffer[0]] = Null
   $aBuffer[0] -= 1
   Return $mReturn
EndFunc

; Returns the actual items count (how many items were added to the buffer, and not its limit)
; Arguments: $aBuffer - the buffer
Func _BufferItemsCount($aBuffer)
   Return $aBuffer[0]
EndFunc

; Returns the actual items count (how many items were added to the buffer, and not its limit)
Func _BufferGetLastItem($aBuffer)
   Return $aBuffer[$aBuffer[0]]
EndFunc

; Returns the buffer limits (that were set by you)
Func _BufferLimit($aBuffer)
   Return UBound($aBuffer)-1
EndFunc

; Changes a buffer limit
; Arguments: $aBuffer - the buffer to change / $iSize - new buffer size
Func _BufferChangeLimit(ByRef $aBuffer, $iSize)
   ReDim $aBuffer[$iSize + 1]
   Return $aBuffer
EndFunc

; Resets a buffer (removes all items)
; Arguments: $aBuffer - the buffer to change
Func _BufferReset(ByRef $aBuffer)
   Local $j = UBound($aBuffer)-1
   For $i = 1 To $j
      $aBuffer[$i] = Null
   Next
   $aBuffer[0] = 0
EndFunc

; Checks if a value exists in a buffer
; Returns: 0 if not found or index (>0) of where it was found
Func _BufferCheckValue($aBuffer, $mValue)
   If Not $aBuffer[0] Then Return 0
   For $i = 1 To $aBuffer[0]
      If $aBuffer[$i] = $mValue Then Return $i
   Next
   Return 0
EndFunc

Edited by Jefrey
_BufferCheckValue added

My stuff

Spoiler

My UDFs  _AuThread multithreading emulation for AutoIt · _ExtInputBox an inputbox with multiple inputs and more features · forceUTF8 fix strings encoding without knowing its original charset · JSONgen JSON generator · _TCPServer UDF multi-client and multi-task (run on background) event-based TCP server easy to do · _TCPClient_UDF multi-server and multi-task (runs on background) event-based TCP client easy to do · ParseURL and ParseStr functions ported from PHP · _CmdLine UDF easily parse command line parameters, keys or flags · AutoPHP Create documents (bills, incomes) from HTML by sending variables/arrays from AutoIt to PHP · (Un)Serialize Convert arrays and data into a storable string (PHP compatible) · RTTL Plays and exports to MP3 Nokia-format monophonic ringtones (for very old cellphones) · I18n library Simple and easy to use localization library · Scripting.Dictionary OOP and OOP-like approach · Buffer/stack limit arrays to N items by removing the last one once the limit is reached · NGBioAPI UDF to work with Nitgen fingerprint readers · Serial/Licensing system require license key based on unique machine ID from your users · HTTP a simple WinHTTP library that allows GET, POST and file uploads · Thread true AutoIt threads (under-dev) · RC4 RC4 encryption compatible with PHP and JS Classes _WKHtmlToX uses wkhtmlto* to convert HTML files and webpages into PDF or images (jpg, bmp, gif, png...) Snippets _Word_DocFindReplaceByLongText replace strings using Word UDF with strings longer than 255 characters (MSWord limit) rangeparser parser for printing-like pages interval (e.g.: "1,2,3-5") EnvParser parse strings/paths with environment variables and get full path Random stuff Super Mario beep sound your ears will hurt

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• dascondor
      By dascondor
      So I having issues with this GUI/Listview. My main GUI works like it needs to but the ListView GUIs don't. The exit buttons do not work on them and om have a hard time getting them to work. And I'm trying to make the  listview GUI resizeable. But I'm not sure how to fix either of these issues any thoughts.
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <ScreenCapture.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include <GuiImageList.au3> #include <ListviewConstants.au3> #include 'MultiPing.au3' Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) #Region ;Declares ; Reads text file for the base list of IP's Global $aBase_IPlist = _FileReadToArray_mod(".\IP_List.txt") Global $replace2 = "Second" Global $replace3 = "Thrid" ;Global $userdata1 = GUICtrlRead($data1) ;Global $userdata2 = GUICtrlRead($data2) Global $savefolder = "C:\Users\" Global $paths = "\Desktop\PingChecks" Global $1stpaths = "\~~~Store" Global $2ndpaths = "~~~" Global $results = FileExists($savefolder & @UserName & $paths) ;Global $foldercheck = FileExists($savefolder & @UserName & $paths & $1stpaths & $userdata1 & $userdata2 & $2ndpaths) ;Global $savefile = "C:\Users\" & @UserName & "\Desktop\PingChecks\~~~Store" & $userdata1 & $userdata2 & "~~~\" #EndRegion ;Declares #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= $IPMonkey = GUICreate("IP Monkey", 573, 254, -1, -1) GUISetIcon("C:\Users\Dlex\Pictures\monkeyicon.ico", -1) GUISetFont(16, 800, 0, "Arial") GUISetBkColor(0xFFFFFF) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "SpecialEvents") GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_MINIMIZE, "SpecialEvents") GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_MAXIMIZE, "SpecialEvents") GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_RESTORE, "SpecialEvents") $data1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("1", 184, 120, 89, 32, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, $ES_CENTER)) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) $data2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("23", 280, 120, 89, 32, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, $ES_CENTER)) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) $GOButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("GO", 80, 192, 75, 25) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "Arial") GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0x00FF00) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Runs A Live Continuous Ping" & @CRLF & _ "Until Told Other Wise") GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "GOButtonClick") $quickscan = GUICtrlCreateButton("Quick Scan", 224, 192, 107, 25) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 800, 0, "Arial") GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFF00) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "quickscanClick") GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Quickly Scans, Then Saves" & @CRLF & _ "Results In Your 'PingChecks' " & @CRLF & _ "Folder Under Your Store Number Folder") Global $exitbutton = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 416, 192, 75, 25) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 800, 0, "Arial") GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFF0000) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "What Do You Think This Button Does?") GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "exitbuttonClick") $titlebar = GUICtrlCreateLabel("IP Monkey", 16, 120, 107, 28) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) $Pic1 = GUICtrlCreatePic("C:\Users\Dlex\Pictures\monkeyicon-0.jpg", 16, 16, 100, 100) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "Pic1Click") $infobutton = GUICtrlCreateButton("?", 536, 8, 27, 25) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFF8000) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Unsure what to do?" & @CRLF & _ "This will get give you " & @CRLF & _ "the help for IP Monkey") GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "infobuttonClick") $Whatstorelabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("What Store?", 208, 56, 130, 28) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### #Region ;ping gui ; ------ pinger GUI ------------------- Global $StopPing = 0 Local $Win_X = 1200, $Win_Y = 880 ; dimension of window Global $PingGui = GUICreate("IP Monkey", $Win_X, $Win_Y, -1, -1) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "SpecialEvents") Global $listview = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 10, 10, $Win_X - 20, $Win_Y - 40) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8) $button1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Hit Exit To Quit", 10, $Win_Y - 25, $Win_X - 20, 20, -1,$ES_CENTER) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "exit") GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, 'SpecialEvents') GUICtrlSetStyle($listview, $LVS_ICON) ; + $LVS_NOLABELWRAP) GUISetState(@SW_HIDE) ; hidden at startup ; --------- end of pinger gui ------------- #EndRegion ;ping gui ; Generate colored square images $hImage = _GUIImageList_Create(30, 30) _GUIImageList_Add($hImage, _GUICtrlListView_CreateSolidBitMap($listview, 0xFFFF00, 30, 30)) ; yellow _GUIImageList_Add($hImage, _GUICtrlListView_CreateSolidBitMap($listview, 0xFF0000, 30, 30)) ; red _GUIImageList_Add($hImage, _GUICtrlListView_CreateSolidBitMap($listview, 0x00FF00, 30, 30)) ; green _GUICtrlListView_SetImageList($listview, $hImage, 0) While 1 Sleep(100) WEnd Func exitbuttonClick() MsgBox(0,'0','0') Exit EndFunc ;==>exitbuttonClick Func GOButtonClick() $userdata1 = GUICtrlRead($data1) $userdata2 = GUICtrlRead($data2) ; pass the wanted new octet replace_And_Go($userdata1, $userdata2) ; generate a list of new IP and Go EndFunc ;==>GOButtonClick Func infobuttonClick() EndFunc ;==>infobuttonClick Func Pic1Click() EndFunc ;==>Pic1Click Func quickscanClick() $userdata1 = GUICtrlRead($data1) $userdata2 = GUICtrlRead($data2) replace_And_Go2($userdata1, $userdata2) EndFunc ;==>quickscanClick Func SpecialEvents() Select Case @GUI_CtrlId = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE _button1() Case @GUI_CtrlId = $GUI_EVENT_MINIMIZE Case @GUI_CtrlId = $GUI_EVENT_RESTORE Case @GUI_CtrlId = $GUI_EVENT_MAXIMIZE EndSelect EndFunc ;==>SpecialEvents #Region ; Main_GO/Replace_and_GO #cs ############################## second script ############################################# ; this is to ping continuously a list of IP addresses, get and display ping result "live" ; it simulates the dos "ping -t" command but performed simultaneously on many IP ; presenting the results in a ListView highlighting not responding devices with a red box #ce Func replace_And_Go($s_2, $s_3) ; Create a new array wit a new list of IP according to passed second and third octet Local $aNew_IPlist = $aBase_IPlist For $i = 0 To UBound($aNew_IPlist) - 1 $aNew_IPlist[$i][1] = StringReplace(StringReplace($aBase_IPlist[$i][1], $replace2, $s_2), $replace3, $s_3) Next GUISetState(@SW_HIDE, $IPMonkey) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $PingGui) ; pass the new list to the pinger Main_GO($aNew_IPlist) GUISetState(@SW_HIDE, $PingGui) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $IPMonkey) EndFunc ;==>replace_And_Go Func Main_GO($IPlist) HotKeySet("{esc}", "exitbuttonClick") $StopPing = 0 ; $IPlist = _FileReadToArray_mod(".\IP_List.txt") ; Reads text file for list of IP's ; ; the above command, it loads in the $IPlist array the values contained in the file IP_List.txt ; values in the file should be separated by a semicolon, something like in the following example: ; ; hostname1;192.168.0.1 ; hostname2;192.168.0.5 ; hostnameX;10.59.7.200 ; etc.... ; ; if values in the file are not separated by a semicolon, but another char is used, for example a comma, ; then just pass it as second parameter of the function: $IPlist = _FileReadToArray_mod(".\IP_List.txt", ",") ; _GUICtrlListView_BeginUpdate($listview) _GUICtrlListView_DeleteAllItems($listview) _GUICtrlListView_AddArray($listview, $IPlist) ; fill ListView _GUICtrlListView_EndUpdate($listview) While Not $StopPing ; 1 ; continuously ping addresses of the previously loaded file (IP_List.txt) Sleep(10) ; ; $IPlist is the array loaded with all the IP to be pinged (a 2d array in this case) ; | ; | 1 means the IP are in the second column of the $IPlist array (first colun is nr. 0) ; | | ; | | +--> 0 means return back an array loaded with results from all pinged addresses (responding and not responding) ; | | | if you use 1 then only responding addresses are loaded in the returned array [default] ; | | | if you use 2 then only NOT responding addresses are loaded in the returned array ; | | | In this case we do not need an array to be returned, we only need to perform all pings and pass results ; | | | directly (on the fly) to the "_refresh" callback function that will refresh the listview ; | | | ; | | | 0 means NO lookup name resolution must be performed ; | | | | ; | | | | +--> this is the callback function to be called for each pinged address each time the ping has finished ; | | | | | (see the MultiPing.au3 file for info on all passed params) ; | | | | | 6 parameters are passed to this function, but only 2 are used by the called function in this case: ; | | | | | [4] roundtrip of the responding ping or -1 if IP is down ; | | | | | [5] Index (position) of this IP within the caller's passed array ; | | | | | ; v v v v v _nPing($IPlist, 1, 0, 0, "_refresh") WEnd EndFunc ;==>Main_GO #EndRegion ; Main_GO/Replace_and_GO #Region ; QuickScan/Replace_and_GO2 Func replace_And_Go2($s_2, $s_3) ; Create a new array wit a new list of IP according to passed second and third octet Local $aNew_IPlist = $aBase_IPlist For $i = 0 To UBound($aNew_IPlist) - 1 $aNew_IPlist[$i][1] = StringReplace(StringReplace($aBase_IPlist[$i][1], $replace2, $s_2), $replace3, $s_3) Next GUISetState(@SW_HIDE, $IPMonkey) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $PingGui) ; pass the new list to the pinger QuickRun($aNew_IPlist) GUISetState(@SW_HIDE, $PingGui) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $IPMonkey) EndFunc ;==>replace_And_Go2 Func QuickRun($IPlist) $userdata1 = GUICtrlRead($data1) $userdata2 = GUICtrlRead($data2) HotKeySet("{esc}", "_button1") Local $Win_X = 1200, $Win_Y = 880 ; dimension of window $PingGui = GUICreate("IP Monkey" & "~~~" & @UserName & "~~~" & "Store" & $userdata1 & $userdata2 & "~~~" & @MON & "." & @MDAY & "." & @YEAR & "~~~" & @HOUR & "." & @MIN, $Win_X, $Win_Y, -1, -1) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_button1", $PingGui) $listview = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 10, 10, $Win_X - 20, $Win_Y - 40) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8) GUICtrlSetStyle($listview, $LVS_ICON) ; + $LVS_NOLABELWRAP) ; Generate colored square images $hImage = _GUIImageList_Create(30, 30) _GUIImageList_Add($hImage, _GUICtrlListView_CreateSolidBitMap($listview, 0xFFFF00, 30, 30)) ; yellow _GUIImageList_Add($hImage, _GUICtrlListView_CreateSolidBitMap($listview, 0xFF0000, 30, 30)) ; red _GUIImageList_Add($hImage, _GUICtrlListView_CreateSolidBitMap($listview, 0x00FF00, 30, 30)) ; green _GUICtrlListView_SetImageList($listview, $hImage, 0) $button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 10, $Win_Y - 25, $Win_X - 20, 20) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "End of program") GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "exitbuttonClick") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ;~ $IPlist = _FileReadToArray_mod(".\IP_List.txt") ; Reads text file for list of IP's _GUICtrlListView_BeginUpdate($listview) _GUICtrlListView_AddArray($listview, $IPlist) ; fill ListView _GUICtrlListView_EndUpdate($listview) ;While 1 ; perform Pings and update ListView by the "_refresh" callback function $aFinalResult = _nPing($IPlist, 1, 0, 0, "_refresh") ;~ _ArrayDisplay($aFinalResult) ;DirCheck() EndFunc ;==>QuickRun #EndRegion ; QuickScan/Replace_and_GO2 #Region ; Misc Funcs (network) Func _refresh($Params) ; this receive ping results and displays them in the ListView _GUICtrlListView_SetItemImage($listview, $Params[5], 0) ; set colour to Yellow Sleep(50) ; a little wait If $Params[4] = -1 Then ; Device not responding to ping _GUICtrlListView_SetItemImage($listview, $Params[5], 1) ; set colour to RED _GUICtrlListView_EnsureVisible($listview, $Params[5]) ; Position view to this item Else ; Device responds to ping _GUICtrlListView_SetItemImage($listview, $Params[5], 2) ; set colour to GREEN EndIf EndFunc ;==>_refresh Func _button1() ; Button 1 clicked ;~ $StopPing = 1 Exit EndFunc ;==>_button1 #EndRegion ; Misc Funcs (network)  
      MultiPing.au3
      IP_List.txt
    • hcI
      By hcI
      Hello everyone !
      I was looking for a parameter to set a List. Not a ComboList in ReadOnly.
      I've already found a topic about The readonly on a ComboList :
      But nothing on List
      Does someone know how to ?..
    • Vivaed
      By Vivaed
      I am trying to read all the files in a folder, then whatever file is newest, keep only that one and delete the rest.
      Example files:  (these all have version numbers embedded in them, I dont want to rely on the file name)
      Faint.exe
      Faint-v2.0.exe
      Faint-v3.0.exe
      Faint-v4.0.exe

What I have so far:
      #include <File.au3> RemoveOldFiles() ConsoleWrite(FileGetVersion("C:\WB Resources\FAINT_DONT_LINK_THESE\Faint-v4.0.0.exe") &@CRLF) Func RemoveOldFiles() Local $aFileList = _FileListToArray("C:\WB Resources\FAINT_DONT_LINK_THESE\", "*.exe",$FLTA_FILES) For $i = 0 To UBound($aFileList) - 1 $aFileVersion = FileGetVersion($aFileList[$i]) ConsoleWrite($aFileList[$i] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($aFileVersion & @CRLF) Next EndFunc OUTPUT: >Running:(3.3.14.2):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3_x64.exe "C:\Users\bot\ownCloud\WellBeats\Delete Old Files\delete-test.au3" --> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop 3 0.0.0.0 a.exe 0.0.0.0 b.exe 0.0.0.0 Faint-v4.0.0.exe 0.0.0.0 4.0.0.18 <-- This is the correct file version.... +>07:34:26 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:0 +>07:34:26 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished. >Exit code: 0 Time: 0.6647 Not sure what I am missing here?
      Thanks!
    • david1337
      By david1337
      Hey guys
      I need help to get further with this script

Test.txt contains lines like this:
      #Include <File.au3> #include <GUIConstants.au3> Global $file = FileRead("Test.txt") GUICreate("", 800, 800, 192, 124) $control = GUICtrlCreateEdit($file, 0, 0, 400, 800, $ES_AUTOVSCROLL + $WS_VSCROLL + $ES_READONLY) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 14, 400, 0, "@Arial Unicode MS") GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetState($control, $GUI_FOCUS) ;Makes sure that text is not highlighted by default GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd  
      Okay so is it possible to make each line become a clickable item?
      Say I want to delete Line2, then I highlight it and click a "remove" button.
      Also an "add" button would be needed to add new lines
      On Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE the changes should be saved to Test.txt (Or with a save button)

Is this possible?
      I hope you can help me :-)

• Rapidnxit
      By Rapidnxit
      Hi! I want to send by mail some files with a certain extension (.xml in my case). These files are located in the script folder. First, I thought to use _FileListToArrayRec function to have a list of these files. But than I don't know how to send them all at once. I know that I can attach multiple files in this way: path1;path2;path3; etc.  and so I have tried to make a string of this type with the path of the files (with a for loop) but It doesn't attach any file (only instructions.txt). How could I do? ( what I did is just an idea, if there's something better that would be great) Thanks!
      $aArrayXml = _FileListToArrayRec(@ScriptDir, "*.xml", $FLTAR_FILES) _ArrayDisplay($aArrayXml, "LIST XML") $LenghtArrayXml = UBound($aArrayXml) If ($LenghtArrayXml > 2) Then For $i = 2 To $LenghtArrayXml - 1 $temp = "&@ScriptDir&""\"&$aArrayXml[$i]&";"&"""" $XmlListFile = $XmlListFile & $temp Next EndIf $XmlListFile = StringTrimLeft($XmlListFile, 1) if($LenghtArrayXml = 2)Then $rc =_INetSmtpMailCom($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress, $s_Subject, $as_Body, @ScriptDir&"\"&$aArrayXml[1]&";"&@ScriptDir&"\instructions.txt", $s_CcAddress, $s_BccAddress, $s_Username, $s_Password, $IPPort, $ssl) Else $rc = _INetSmtpMailCom($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress, $s_Subject, $as_Body, @ScriptDir&"\"&$aArrayXml[1]&$XmlListFile&@ScriptDir&"\instructions.txt", $s_CcAddress, $s_BccAddress, $s_Username, $s_Password, $IPPort, $ssl) EndIf