Scripting Dictionary (modified)

Jefrey

Hi guys!

I took @GaryFrost's Scripting Dictionary UDF and made just a few modifications.

It now accepts multiple Scripting Dictionary objects around your script (many at once) and also allows you to choose any name for your variable. Also, it now uses OOP-like approach as proposed by @guinness.

The modifications were too simple (and I would post it on the original thread, but it's dated 2007) so all credit goes to @GaryFrost.

Example:

#include 'scriptingdic.au3'
#include <Array.au3> ; Needed only for _ArrayDisplay, and not required by the lib

; Init the object
$oObj = _InitDictionary()

; Adding a single value
_AddItem($oObj, 0, "Test")
; And showing it
msgbox(0, '', _Item($oObj, 0))

; Adding an array
Dim $aArr[] = [0, -80, -49, -44, 80, 100, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1]
_AddItem($oObj, 1, $aArr)
; And showing it
_ArrayDisplay(_Item($oObj, 1))

; We can also use this approach:
$oObj3 = _InitDictionary()
$oObj.Add("test", "foo")
MsgBox(0, '', $oObj.Item("test"))

Download: scriptingdic.au3

My stuff

Spoiler

My UDFs  _AuThread multithreading emulation for AutoIt · _ExtInputBox an inputbox with multiple inputs and more features · forceUTF8 fix strings encoding without knowing its original charset · JSONgen JSON generator · _TCPServer UDF multi-client and multi-task (run on background) event-based TCP server easy to do · _TCPClient_UDF multi-server and multi-task (runs on background) event-based TCP client easy to do · ParseURL and ParseStr functions ported from PHP · _CmdLine UDF easily parse command line parameters, keys or flags · AutoPHP Create documents (bills, incomes) from HTML by sending variables/arrays from AutoIt to PHP · (Un)Serialize Convert arrays and data into a storable string (PHP compatible) · RTTL Plays and exports to MP3 Nokia-format monophonic ringtones (for very old cellphones) · I18n library Simple and easy to use localization library · Scripting.Dictionary OOP and OOP-like approach · Buffer/stack limit arrays to N items by removing the last one once the limit is reached · NGBioAPI UDF to work with Nitgen fingerprint readers · Serial/Licensing system require license key based on unique machine ID from your users · HTTP a simple WinHTTP library that allows GET, POST and file uploads · Thread true AutoIt threads (under-dev) · RC4 RC4 encryption compatible with PHP and JS ·  storage.au3 localStorage and sessionStorage for AutoIt Classes _WKHtmlToX uses wkhtmlto* to convert HTML files and webpages into PDF or images (jpg, bmp, gif, png...) Snippets _Word_DocFindReplaceByLongText replace strings using Word UDF with strings longer than 255 characters (MSWord limit) rangeparser parser for printing-like pages interval (e.g.: "1,2,3-5") EnvParser parse strings/paths with environment variables and get full path GUICtrlStaticMarquee static text scrolling Random stuff Super Mario beep sound your ears will hurt

14 minutes ago, Jefrey said:

; We can also use this approach: $oObj3 = _InitDictionary() $oObj.Add("test", "foo") MsgBox(0, '', $oObj.Item("test"))

; We can also use this approach:
    $oObj3 = _InitDictionary()
    $oObj3.Add("test", "foo")
    MsgBox(0, '', $oObj3.Item("test"))

Nice, thanks for sharing.

Follow the link to my code contribution ( and other things too ).
FAQ - Please Read Before Posting.
autoit_scripter_blue_userbar.png

• 1 year later...