Sign in to follow this  
Jefrey

Scripting Dictionary (modified)

Hi guys!

I took @GaryFrost's Scripting Dictionary UDF and made just a few modifications.

It now accepts multiple Scripting Dictionary objects around your script (many at once) and also allows you to choose any name for your variable. Also, it now uses OOP-like approach as proposed by @guinness.

The modifications were too simple (and I would post it on the original thread, but it's dated 2007) so all credit goes to @GaryFrost.

Example:

#include 'scriptingdic.au3'
#include <Array.au3> ; Needed only for _ArrayDisplay, and not required by the lib

; Init the object
$oObj = _InitDictionary()

; Adding a single value
_AddItem($oObj, 0, "Test")
; And showing it
msgbox(0, '', _Item($oObj, 0))

; Adding an array
Dim $aArr[] = [0, -80, -49, -44, 80, 100, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1]
_AddItem($oObj, 1, $aArr)
; And showing it
_ArrayDisplay(_Item($oObj, 1))

; We can also use this approach:
$oObj3 = _InitDictionary()
$oObj.Add("test", "foo")
MsgBox(0, '', $oObj.Item("test"))

Download: scriptingdic.au3

My stuff

Spoiler

My UDFs  _AuThread multithreading emulation for AutoIt · _ExtInputBox an inputbox with multiple inputs and more features · forceUTF8 fix strings encoding without knowing its original charset · JSONgen JSON generator · _TCPServer UDF multi-client and multi-task (run on background) event-based TCP server easy to do · _TCPClient_UDF multi-server and multi-task (runs on background) event-based TCP client easy to do · ParseURL and ParseStr functions ported from PHP · _CmdLine UDF easily parse command line parameters, keys or flags · AutoPHP Create documents (bills, incomes) from HTML by sending variables/arrays from AutoIt to PHP · (Un)Serialize Convert arrays and data into a storable string (PHP compatible) · RTTL Plays and exports to MP3 Nokia-format monophonic ringtones (for very old cellphones) · I18n library Simple and easy to use localization library · Scripting.Dictionary OOP and OOP-like approach · Buffer/stack limit arrays to N items by removing the last one once the limit is reached · NGBioAPI UDF to work with Nitgen fingerprint readers · Serial/Licensing system require license key based on unique machine ID from your users · HTTP a simple WinHTTP library that allows GET, POST and file uploads · Thread true AutoIt threads (under-dev) · RC4 RC4 encryption compatible with PHP and JS ·  storage.au3 localStorage and sessionStorage for AutoIt Classes _WKHtmlToX uses wkhtmlto* to convert HTML files and webpages into PDF or images (jpg, bmp, gif, png...) Snippets _Word_DocFindReplaceByLongText replace strings using Word UDF with strings longer than 255 characters (MSWord limit) rangeparser parser for printing-like pages interval (e.g.: "1,2,3-5") EnvParser parse strings/paths with environment variables and get full path Random stuff Super Mario beep sound your ears will hurt

14 minutes ago, Jefrey said:

; We can also use this approach: $oObj3 = _InitDictionary() $oObj.Add("test", "foo") MsgBox(0, '', $oObj.Item("test"))

; We can also use this approach:
    $oObj3 = _InitDictionary()
    $oObj3.Add("test", "foo")
    MsgBox(0, '', $oObj3.Item("test"))

Nice, thanks for sharing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By nooneclose
      I need to dynamically resize my 2d array while looping. 
      I know this code:
      ReDim $rArray[UBound($rArray) + 1] works for the rows, however, I also need to increase the columns. How would i go about increasing both rows and columns while looping? 
    • By Zaoka
      Hi guys
      Need little help with filtering.
      I'm trying to filter specific weeks from power pivot table using this code recorded with Excel VBA :

#include <Excel.au3> Global $oExcel = _Excel_Open() Global $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, "C:\Users\....\Orders.xlsb") $oWorkbook.PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields( _ "[Report 2].[Week].[Week]").VisibleItemsList = Array( _ "[Report 2].[Week].&[10]", "[Report 2].[Week].&[11]", _ "[Report 2].[Week].&[12]", "[Report 2].[Week].&[13]", _ "[Report 2].[Week].&[14]", "[Report 2].[Week].&[15]") But get error
      error: Array(): undefined function. Not sure how to resolve this.
    • By LxP
      I'm trying to pass a nested array to a function, such that the function alters the inner array.
      I was surprised to find that this minimal reproducible example, despite its use of ByRef, seems to pass a copy of the inner array to the function:
      #include <Array.au3> ; a boring old array Local $aInnerArray[5] = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] ; a one-element array containing a reference to the other array Local $aOuterArray[1] = [$aInnerArray] ; intention: take a nested array and alter its inner array ; reality: the inner array seems to be getting copied Func ChangeIt(ByRef $aOuter) Local $aInner = $aOuter[0] $aInner[2] = 0 EndFunc ; Expected: [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] ; Actual: [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] ✔ _ArrayDisplay($aInnerArray, 'Before') ; $aOuterArray passed by-ref, should receive reference to $aInnerArray ; Therefore should change $aInnerArray to [1, 2, 0, 4, 5] ChangeIt($aOuterArray) ; Expected: [1, 2, 0, 4, 5] ; Actual: [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] ✘ _ArrayDisplay($aInnerArray, 'After') I suspect that either:
      the copy is taking place in the first line of the function (I couldn't find a way to access the inner array without first assigning it to a variable though); or ByRef doesn't propagate into inner levels of the data structure being passed, which seems less likely to me. Could someone please point me in the right direction to get this working as intended?
      Update: the answer
      ; WRONG: ; a one-element array containing a reference to the other array Local $aOuterArray[1] = [$aInnerArray] The assumption I made about this code is wrong—it actually copies $aInnerArray into $aOuterArray, so there are now two unrelated $aInnerArray instances.  It is not possible to store arrays in other arrays by reference.
      If it is necessary to refer to a mutable array in multiple places, consider holding it in a global variable.  Where a collection of mutable arrays needs to be accessed in multiple places (as in my case), consider storing them in a global array and referring to each sub-array by index (also known as the Registry pattern).
    • By VinMe
      HELLO All,
      is there any function in Auto it to Remove the repeating  strings separated by ","  which is present in the array.
      ex.
      Available state
      a[0]= D97,D96,,D85,D86,D85,D86,D85,D86,D85,,D86,D85,D86,D85,D86
      a[1]=D85,D24,,,,,D85
      Required state
      a[0]= D97,D96,D85,D86,
      a[1]=D85,D24
      thank  you in advance!
      vin!
    • By Luigi
      Greetings,

Someone can help-me to translate this Python's code to AutoIt?

Python (source: https://repl.it/repls/InstructiveDarkslategreyJackrabbit)
      str = 'age=12,name=bob,hobbies="games,reading",phrase="I\'m cool!"' key = "" val = "" dict = {} parse_string = False parse_key = True # parse_val = False for c in str: print(c) if c == '"' and not parse_string: parse_string = True continue elif c == '"' and parse_string: parse_string = False continue if parse_string: val += c continue if c == ',': # terminate entry dict[key] = val #add to dict key = "" val = "" parse_key = True continue elif c == '=' and parse_key: parse_key = False elif parse_key: key += c else: val+=c dict[key] = val print(dict.items()) Python's output:
      [('phrase', "I'm cool!"), ('age', '12'), ('name', 'bob'), ('hobbies', 'games,reading')] AutoIt
      #include-once #include <Array.au3> #include <StringConstants.au3> Global $opt $opt = "estado = """" , cep = """", idade=32, nome = ""Luismar"", campo=""campo = campo""" $opt = "age=12,name=bob,hobbies=""games,reading"",phrase=""I\'m cool!""" ConsoleWrite($opt & @LF) Local $arr = StringSplit($opt, "", $STR_CHRSPLIT) Local $key = "" Local $val = "" Local $dict = ObjCreate("Scripting.Dictionary") Local $parse_string = False Local $parse_key = True Local $c For $ii = 1 To $arr[0] $c = $arr[$ii] If $c == '"' And Not $parse_string Then $parse_string = True ContinueLoop ElseIf $c == """" And $parse_string Then $parse_string = False ContinueLoop EndIf If $parse_string Then $val &= $c ContinueLoop EndIf If $c = "," Then $dict.Add($key, $val) $key = "" $val = "" $parse_key = True ContinueLoop ElseIf $c == "=" And $parse_key Then $parse_key = False ElseIf $parse_key Then $key &= $c Else $val &= $c EndIf Next $dict.Add($key, $val) ; missing this line... For $each In $dict ConsoleWrite($each & " = " & $dict.Item($each) & @LF) Next AutoIt's output
      age=12,name=bob,hobbies="games,reading",phrase="I\'m cool!" age = 12 name = bob hobbies = games,reading  
      Best regards.