grakker

FF.au3 Javascript Click on Button Question

grakker

I have a page with a bunch of links that look like this:

<input type="submit" name="ctl00$MainContent$DroppedStudents$ClassRptr$ctl01$btnStuProfile" value="" onclick="javascript:WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions(new WebForm_PostBackOptions(&quot;ctl00$MainContent$DroppedStudents$ClassRptr$ctl01$btnStuProfile&quot;, &quot;&quot;, false, &quot;&quot;, &quot;Helpers/SetStudentAndRedirect.aspx?DU=StudentProfile.aspx&amp;SN=3720&quot;, false, false))" id="ctl00_MainContent_DroppedStudents_ClassRptr_ctl01_btnStuProfile" title="View Student Profile" class="dim-link student-profile" />

I'm able to parse the page and end up with an array of `name` references that look like this:

ctl00$MainContent$ClassRptr$ctl01$btnStuProfile
ctl00$MainContent$ClassRptr$ctl02$btnStuProfile
ctl00$MainContent$ClassRptr$ctl03$btnStuProfile
ctl00$MainContent$ClassRptr$ctl04$btnStuProfile
ctl00$MainContent$ClassRptr$ctl05$btnStuProfile

I can't figure out how to use the Firefox UDF to click on these. I have installed and tested MozRepl and it works. I want to do something like:

For $row in $array
    _FFLinkClick($row, "name")
Next

Well, I'm going to do more than just click those links, but I can't even get that to work. Right now my error looks like:

_FFConnect: OS: WIN_7 WIN32_NT 7601 Service Pack 1
_FFConnect: AutoIt: 3.3.14.2
_FFConnect: FF.au3: 0.6.0.1b-15
_FFConnect: IP: 127.0.0.1
_FFConnect: Port:   4242
_FFConnect: Delay:  2ms
_FFConnect: Socket:     580
_FFConnect: Browser:    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:46.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/46.0
__FFSendJavaScripts: Sending functions to FireFox .......... done
__FFSend: FFau3.xpath=null;try{FFau3.xpath=FFau3.WCD.evaluate("//a[contains(@name,'ctl00$MainContent$ClassRptr$ctl01$btnStuProfile')]",FFau3.WCD,null,XPathResult.FIRST_ORDERED_NODE_TYPE,null).singleNodeValue;}catch(e){'_FFXPath_Error: '+e;};
__FFRecv: _FFXPath_Error: TypeError: can't access dead object
__FFSend: try{FFau3.simulateEvent(0,'MouseEvents','click');}catch(e){'_FFCmd_Err';};
_FFXPath ==> Error return value: _FFXPath_Error: TypeError: can't access dead object
__FFRecv: -3

I have looked at the samples, but I just can't figure out how to do this. I think that it is something with _FFXPath, but that documentation stumps me as well.

AutoBert

_FFDialogWait should be what you are searching for.

grakker

I don't think that is what I'm looking for. Basically, I have a page with a list of links. Each link I want to click, wait for the page to open, process it (this part I have working!), then close it and click the next link. This ends up being between 100-200 links. Tedious to not automate.

grakker

Here is most of the script:

#Include <FF.au3>
#Include <Array.au3>

;open source page, copy and close
WinWait("https://aeries.hbuhsd.edu/Aeries.net/TeacherAttendance.aspx - Mozilla Firefox")
send("^u")
Sleep(1550)
Send("^a")
Send("^c")
$raw = ClipGet()
Send("^x")

$Source = StringSplit($raw, @LF, 1)
;_ArrayDisplay($Source)
Global $Just_Links = []

;Take the entire page and parse out the links
For $i = 1 to $Source[0]
    If Stringinstr($Source[$i], "ctl00_MainContent_ClassRptr_") And StringInStr($Source[$i], "btnStuProfile") Then
        $Source[$i] = StringMid(StringStripWS($Source[$i], 4), 29, 47)
        ;$Source[$i] = Stringreplace($Source[$i], "$", "_")
        _ArrayAdd($Just_Links, $Source[$i])
    EndIf
Next

_ArrayDelete($Just_Links, 0)
;_ArrayDisplay($Just_Links)

If _FFConnect(Default, Default, 3000) Then
    for $row In $Just_Links
        WinWaitActive("Class Attendance")
        Sleep(1000)
        _FFLinkClick($row, "name")
    Next
EndIf

The only trouble I'm having is the loop.

AutoBert
9 minutes ago, grakker said:

The only trouble I'm having is the loop.

i understood your trouble is a JS-Window, sorry for my missunderstanding and good luck.

Danp2

Have you tried using _FFReadHTML to capture the page source? I would expect that to work much better than your current method.

You could also use _FFLinksGetAll to get an array of all links and then process the array to find the desire links.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• guinness
      By guinness
      Just trying out the latest version of AutoIt and thinking more functional
      #include <Array.au3> ; Example ; An example of filtering, mapping and reducing arrays, using a function reference. ; This is similiar to how it would be done in the likes of JavaScript ; i.e. more functional (declarative) than procedural (imperative) ; Filter example Local $aiFilteredBefore[] = [1, 2, 3, 50, 30, 40, 20, 30] Local $aiFilteredAfter = _ArrayFilter($aiFilteredBefore, GtrThan30) _ArrayDisplay($aiFilteredAfter, '_ArrayFilter::') ; Map example Local $aiMappedBefore[] = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9] Local $aiMappedAfter = _ArrayMap($aiMappedBefore, MultiplyByTwo) _ArrayDisplay($aiMappedAfter, '_ArrayMap::') ; Reduce example ; Sum all values in the array Local $aiReducedBefore[] = [1, 2, 3, 50, 30, 40, 20, 30] ConsoleWrite('_ArrayReduce:: ' & _ArrayReduce($aiReducedBefore, SumValues) & @CRLF) ; Passing an empty array, will return the initial value; otherwise, sets @error to 4 ; if no initial value is defined Local $aEmpty[] = [] ConsoleWrite('_ArrayReduce:: ' & _ArrayReduce($aEmpty, SumValues, 0) & @CRLF) ; Array callback functions (for the examples only) Func GtrThan30($iValue) Return $iValue > 30 EndFunc ;==>GtrThan30 Func MultiplyByTwo($iValue, $iIndex, $aiArray) ; Notice how the function is called with the optional arguments "index" and "original array" ConsoleWrite('Index:: ' & $iIndex & ', Array:: ' & _ArrayToString($aiArray) & @CRLF) Return $iValue * 2 EndFunc ;==>MultiplyByTwo Func SumValues($a, $b) Return $a + $b EndFunc ;==>SumValues ; Functions ; The callback function is invoked with fn(value, [index, [array]]) Func _ArrayFilter($avArray, $hFunc) If Not IsArray($avArray) Then ; Null is more appropriate than returning the likes of -1 or an empty array Return SetError(1, 0, Null) EndIf If Not IsFunc($hFunc) Then Return SetError(2, 0, Null) EndIf Local Const $iLength = UBound($avArray) Local $avFiltered[$iLength] If $iLength = 0 Then Return $avFiltered EndIf Local $iIndex = 0 For $i = 0 To $iLength - 1 Local $bIsFiltered = __ArrayCall($hFunc, 3, $avArray[$i], $i, $avArray) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, Null) ElseIf $bIsFiltered Then $avFiltered[$iIndex] = $avArray[$i] $iIndex += 1 EndIf Next ReDim $avFiltered[$iIndex] Return $avFiltered EndFunc ;==>_ArrayFilter ; The callback function is invoked with fn(value, [index, [array]]) Func _ArrayMap($avArray, $hFunc) If Not IsArray($avArray) Then ; Null is more appropriate than returning the likes of -1 or an empty array Return SetError(1, 0, Null) EndIf If Not IsFunc($hFunc) Then Return SetError(2, 0, Null) EndIf Local Const $iLength = UBound($avArray) Local $avMapped[$iLength] If $iLength = 0 Then Return $avMapped EndIf For $i = 0 To $iLength - 1 $avMapped[$i] = __ArrayCall($hFunc, 3, $avArray[$i], $i, $avArray) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, Null) EndIf Next Return $avMapped EndFunc ;==>_ArrayMap ; The callback function is invoked with fn(current, value, [index, [array]]) Func _ArrayReduce($avArray, $hFunc, $vInitial = Default) If Not IsArray($avArray) Then ; Null is more appropriate than returning the likes of -1 or an empty array Return SetError(1, 0, Null) EndIf If Not IsFunc($hFunc) Then Return SetError(2, 0, Null) EndIf Local $bHasInitial = @NumParams >= 3 Local $iLength = UBound($avArray) If $iLength = 0 Then If Not $bHasInitial Then Return SetError(4, 0, Null) EndIf Return $vInitial EndIf For $i = 0 To $iLength - 1 If $bHasInitial Then $vInitial = __ArrayCall($hFunc, 3, $vInitial, $avArray[$i], $i, $avArray) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, Null) EndIf Else $bHasInitial = True $vInitial = $avArray[$i] EndIf Next Return $vInitial EndFunc ;==>_ArrayReduce Func __ArrayCall($hFunc, $iError, $vArg1 = Default, $vArg2 = Default, $vArg3 = Default, $vArg4 = Default) Local Const $CALL_ERROR = 0xDEAD Local Const $CALL_EXTENDED = 0xBEEF Local $vRet = Call($hFunc, $vArg1) If @error = $CALL_ERROR And @extended = $CALL_EXTENDED Then $vRet = Call($hFunc, $vArg1, $vArg2) If @error = $CALL_ERROR And @extended = $CALL_EXTENDED Then $vRet = Call($hFunc, $vArg1, $vArg2, $vArg3) If @error = $CALL_ERROR And @extended = $CALL_EXTENDED Then $vRet = Call($hFunc, $vArg1, $vArg2, $vArg3, $vArg4) If @error = $CALL_ERROR And @extended = $CALL_EXTENDED Then ; The function exists, but there is no appropriate function signature Return SetError($iError, 0, Null) EndIf EndIf EndIf EndIf Return SetError(@error, @extended, $vRet) EndFunc ;==>__ArrayCall  
    • rudi
      By rudi
      Hello,
      usually I do Win automations, so I have no skills at all to handle HTML forms :-/
      The script to catch and syntax check  the required information from Excel is done.
      Now I'd like to automate the upload using this form, too:

http://flashcardsdeluxe.com/flashcards/Upload.aspx
      What browser is easiest to do so? (IE, Chrome, FF) The Values $DeckCode, $DeckName, $DeckDefinition shall go to their HTML form fields finally "click" the button "upload flashcards" <table width="70%" class="cssCenter" border="0"> <tr> <td style="width: 1%">Deck&nbsp;Code</td> <td style="width: 100%"><input name="ctlDeckCode" type="text" id="ctlDeckCode" style="width:50%;" /> (no spaces allowed)</td> <td></td> </tr> <tr> <td style="width: 1%">Deck&nbsp;Name</td> <td style="width: 100%"><input name="ctlDeckName" type="text" id="ctlDeckName" style="width:50%;" /> (optional)</td> <td style="width: 1%" align="right"><input type="submit" name="ctlUpload" value="Upload Flashcards" id="ctlUpload" /></td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top" style="padding-top: 5px" >Flashcard&nbsp;Text</td> <td colspan="2"><textarea name="ctlFlashcardText" rows="2" cols="20" id="ctlFlashcardText" style="height:280px;width:100%;"></textarea></td> </tr> </table> If someone kindly could jump in showing how to address just one of the input fields and how to "click" the "upload flashcards" button, I should be able to do the rest myself.
      TIA, Rudi.

• Faraz
      By Faraz
      I have to open a URL on Mozilla Firefox , cursor is by default userid textbox, had to send userid, send tab, send pwd with flag 1 , send tab, send Enter.
      But Script is Failing to take Password.
      Any Help

#include <Constants.au3>
      #include <IE.au3>
      #include <PassMask.au3>
      If $CmdLine[0] <> 3 Then
          MsgBox($MB_OK, "Usage", "ps_weblogin_FireFox <Url> <Browser Title> <Text to Send>")
      Else
         web_login($CmdLine[1], $CmdLine[2], $CmdLine[3])
      EndIf
      Func web_login($bt_url, $bt_Title, $bt_SendText)
          Local $ff = Run("C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe " & $bt_url)
              WinWaitActive($bt_Title)
          Sleep(2000)
          ControlSend("","","",$bt_SendText)
      EndFunc
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "#", "||||||#@@@@@@")
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "!", "||||||!@@@@@@")
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "+", "||||||+@@@@@@")
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "^", "||||||^@@@@@@")
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "{", "||||||{@@@@@@")
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "}", "||||||}@@@@@@")
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "||||||", "{")
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "@@@@@@", "}")
          Return $MaskPassword
      EndFunc
    • Chimp
      By Chimp
      An example on how to inject jQuery into a web page
      It can be useful to manage the page from AutoIt using jQuery.
      Idea from here: http://www.learningjquery.com/2009/04/better-stronger-safer-jquerify-bookmarklet
      Suggestions and improvements are welcome
      #include <ie.au3> Example() Func Example() Local $oIE = _IECreate("www.google.com") Local $jQuery = _jQuerify($oIE) MsgBox(0, "Version", "jQuery version: " & $jQuery.fn.jquery) MsgBox(0, "Example", "click ok to exit." & @CRLF & "Google logo will fade out by jQuery...") $jQuery('#hplogo').fadeOut(3000) ; jQuery will fade out the google logo EndFunc ;==>Example ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _jQuerify ; Description ...: ; Syntax ........: _jQuerify(Byref $oIE) ; Parameters ....: $oIE - Object variable of an InternetExplorer.Application. ; Return values .: an object variable pointing to the jQuery library ; Author ........: Chimp ; Modified ......: ; Remarks .......: ; Related .......: ; Link ..........: ; Example .......: ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _jQuerify(ByRef $oIE) Local $jsEval, $jQuery, $otherlib = False ; create a reference to the javascript eval() function $oIE.document.parentWindow.setTimeout('document.head.eval = eval', 0) Do Sleep(250) $jsEval = Execute('$oIE.Document.head.eval') Until IsObj($jsEval) ; if jQuery is not already loaded then load it If $jsEval("typeof jQuery=='undefined'") Then ; check if the '$' (dollar) name is already in use by other library If $jsEval("typeof $=='function'") Then $otherlib = True Local $oScript = $oIE.document.createElement('script'); $oScript.type = 'text/javascript' ; If you want to load jQuery from a disk file use the following statement ; where i.e. jquery-1.9.1.js is the file containing the jQuery source ; (or also use a string variable containing the whole jQuery listing) ;~ $oScript.TextContent = FileRead(@ScriptDir & "\jquery-1.9.1.js") ; <--- from a file ; If you want to download jQuery from the web use this statement $oScript.src = 'https://code.jquery.com/jquery-latest.min.js' ; <--- from an url $oIE.document.getElementsByTagName('head').item(0).appendChild($oScript) Do Sleep(250) Until $jsEval("typeof jQuery == 'function'") EndIf Do Sleep(250) $jQuery = $jsEval("jQuery") Until IsObj($jQuery) If $otherlib Then $jsEval('jQuery.noConflict();') Return $jQuery EndFunc ;==>_jQuerify  
    • XaelloNegative
      By XaelloNegative
      Hi there.
      Im having some kind of a coder block here, 
      <td class="treeview ctl00_CenterContent_objTreeView_2" style="white-space:nowrap;"> <input type="checkbox" name="ctl00_CenterContent_objTreeViewn1CheckBox" id="ctl00_CenterContent_objTreeViewn1CheckBox"> <span class="ctl00_CenterContent_objTreeView_0 treeview ctl00_CenterContent_objTreeView_1" id="ctl00_CenterContent_objTreeViewt1" style="border-style:none;font-size:1em;"> <i class="fa fa-file-code-o fa-fw"> </i> <span data-placement="bottom" data-toggle="tooltip" title="" data-original-title="Tool tip for said part">REFUNDS</span></span></td> this is a code directly from the website im working with. I was thinking of inserting a javascript that would get the "REFUNDS" part. Any ideas on how to do so?
      Any thoughts will be highly appreciated.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.