Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LuuQuangICT

Using function _GUICtrlListView_ClickItem in C# with AutoIt Library

3 posts in this topic

Hello every body!!!

I was try this code is work in AutoIt (au3)

#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
#include <GuiListView.au3>

Global $hWndWindow = WinGetHandle("Form1")
Global $hWndLv = ControlGetHandle($hWndWindow, "", "WindowsForms10.SysListView32.app.0.bf7771_r11_ad11")

MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", ControlListView($hWndWindow, "", $hWndLv, "GetItemCount"))
_GUICtrlListView_ClickItem($hWndLv, 1, "left", False, 2)

But now, I want to use _GUICtrlListView_ClickItem  in C#. I was add reference AutoItX3.dll and AutoItX3.Assembly.dll for my project but i could not found any function which same _GUICtrlListView_ClickItem  from them. Please help me :(

Please help me :(

You can't use UDF functions with the DLL, only the native ones included in it.

If you REALLY want to use _GUICtrlListView_ClickItem, open the GUIListView.au3 file, find the function and see how it is done in there. Just be aware, that function uses MouseClicks.

1 person likes this

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• JLogan3o13
      By JLogan3o13
      Not one usually to post non-AutoIt things, but as I have this question on StackExchange I thought I would throw it up here as well for any of our C# folks:
      I currently have an AutoIt GUI that calls a powershell script; the intent is to allow low-level technicians to batch create VMs in vSphere. Due to some changes in requirements from the customer, I am re-writing as a wpf app. The app itself is complete and working; this is more of a curiosity question.
      I have two methods attached to buttons on the GUI - one to pull all the data out of a listview and export to csv and another to do the reverse; importing from csv to the listview element. I wrote the export first, and went with manipulating the Excel application:
      private void Launch(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) { Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Application oExcel = new Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Application(); oExcel.Visible = true; Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Workbook oWorkBook = oExcel.Workbooks.Add(Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.XlSheetType.xlWorksheet); Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Worksheet oSheet = (Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Worksheet)oExcel.ActiveSheet; int row = 2; //allow for header row int column = 1; oSheet.Cells[1, 1] = "Name"; oSheet.Cells[1, 2] = "CPU"; oSheet.Cells[1, 3] = "RAM"; oSheet.Cells[1, 4] = "IP Address"; oSheet.Cells[1, 5] = "Subnet Mask"; oSheet.Cells[1, 6] = "Port Group"; oSheet.Cells[1, 7] = "Default Gateway"; oSheet.Cells[1, 8] = "DNS"; oSheet.Cells[1, 9] = "Description"; oSheet.Cells[1, 10] = "Template"; oSheet.Cells[1, 11] = "Host"; oSheet.Cells[1, 12] = "Site"; oSheet.Cells[1, 13] = "Folder"; oSheet.Cells[1, 14] = "DataStore"; oSheet.Cells[1, 15] = "Patch Method"; oSheet.Cells[1, 16] = "HDD1Size"; oSheet.Cells[1, 17] = "HDD1Format"; oSheet.Cells[1, 18] = "HDD2Size"; oSheet.Cells[1, 19] = "HDD2Format"; oSheet.Cells[1, 20] = "HDD3Size"; oSheet.Cells[1, 21] = "HDD3Format"; oSheet.Cells[1, 22] = "HDD4Size"; oSheet.Cells[1, 23] = "HDD4Format"; oSheet.Cells[1, 24] = "HDD5Size"; oSheet.Cells[1, 25] = "HDD5Format"; foreach (var oVM in MyItems) { oSheet.Cells[row, column] = oVM.Name; oSheet.Cells[row, (column + 1)] = oVM.CPU; oSheet.Cells[row, (column + 2)] = oVM.RAM; oSheet.Cells[row, (column + 3)] = oVM.IP; oSheet.Cells[row, (column + 4)] = oVM.Subnet; oSheet.Cells[row, (column + 5)] = oVM.PortGroup; oSheet.Cells[row, (column + 6)] = oVM.Gateway; oSheet.Cells[row, (column + 7)] = oVM.DNS; oSheet.Cells[row, (column + 8)] = oVM.Description; oSheet.Cells[row, (column + 9)] = oVM.Template; oSheet.Cells[row, (column + 10)] = oVM.Host; oSheet.Cells[row, (column + 11)] = oVM.Site; oSheet.Cells[row, (column + 12)] = oVM.Folder; oSheet.Cells[row, (column + 13)] = oVM.Datastore; oSheet.Cells[row, (column + 14)] = oVM.Patch; oSheet.Cells[row, (column + 15)] = oVM.HDD1Size; oSheet.Cells[row, (column + 16)] = oVM.HDD1Format; oSheet.Cells[row, (column + 17)] = oVM.HDD2Size; oSheet.Cells[row, (column + 18)] = oVM.HDD2Format; oSheet.Cells[row, (column + 19)] = oVM.HDD3Size; oSheet.Cells[row, (column + 20)] = oVM.HDD3Format; oSheet.Cells[row, (column + 21)] = oVM.HDD4Size; oSheet.Cells[row, (column + 22)] = oVM.HDD4Format; oSheet.Cells[row, (column + 23)] = oVM.HDD5Size; oSheet.Cells[row, (column + 24)] = oVM.HDD5Format; row++; } oExcel.Application.ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs(Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolder.DesktopDirectory) + "\\example", 6); } It works, but it is slow. I have Excel set to visible for testing, and it is a good 6 or 7 seconds on a pretty high end box before the app even pops up.  It then takes another 2 seconds to populate 11 rows (this could be in the hundreds of rows at some point).
      I then wrote the code for the reverse, and decided to try a StreamReader object. The result, surprisingly, was almost immediate:
      OpenFileDialog xls = new OpenFileDialog(); xls.Multiselect = false; xls.Filter = "CSV files (*.csv)|*.csv"; xls.InitialDirectory = Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolder.DesktopDirectory); xls.ShowDialog(); string ins; if (xls.FileName != null) { FileStream srcFS; srcFS = new FileStream(xls.FileName, FileMode.Open); StreamReader srcSR = new StreamReader(srcFS, System.Text.Encoding.Default); do { ins = srcSR.ReadLine(); if (ins != null) { string[] parts = ins.Split(','); MyItems.Add(new MyItem { Name = parts[0], CPU = parts[1], RAM = parts[2], IP = parts[3], Subnet = parts[4], PortGroup = parts[5], Gateway = parts[6], DNS = parts[7], Description = parts[8], Template = parts[9], Host = parts[10], Site = parts[11], Folder = parts[12], Datastore = parts[13], Patch = parts[14], HDD1Size = parts[15], HDD1Format = parts[16], HDD2Size = parts[17], HDD2Format = parts[18], HDD3Size = parts[19], HDD3Format = parts[20], HDD4Size = parts[21], HDD4Format = parts[22], HDD5Size = parts[23], HDD5Format = parts[24] }); } } while (ins != null); srcSR.Close(); } }  
      So, I thought I would go back and change the export to use the same method:
      FileStream srcFS; srcFS = new FileStream(Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolder.DesktopDirectory) + "\\testingout.csv", FileMode.CreateNew, FileAccess.Write); StreamWriter srcWrt = new StreamWriter(srcFS, System.Text.Encoding.Default); StringBuilder header = new StringBuilder(); header.Append("Name").Append(',') .Append("CPU").Append(',') .Append("RAM").Append(',') .Append("IP Address").Append(',') .Append("Port Group").Append(',') .Append("Default Gateway").Append(',') .Append("DNS").Append(',') .Append("Description").Append(',') .Append("Template").Append(',') .Append("Host").Append(',') .Append("Site").Append(',') .Append("Folder").Append(',') .Append("Datastore").Append(',') .Append("Patch").Append(',') .Append("HDD1Size").Append(',') .Append("HDD1Format").Append(',') .Append("HDD2Size").Append(',') .Append("HDD2Format").Append(',') .Append("HDD3Size").Append(',') .Append("HDD3Format").Append(',') .Append("HDD4Size").Append(',') .Append("HDD4Format").Append(',') .Append("HDD5Size").Append(',') .Append("HDDFormat").Append(','); srcWrt.WriteLine(header); foreach (MyItem item in MyItems) { StringBuilder builder = new StringBuilder(); builder.Append(item.Name).Append(',') .Append(item.CPU).Append(',') .Append(item.RAM).Append(',') .Append(item.IP).Append(',') .Append(item.Subnet).Append(',') .Append(item.PortGroup).Append(',') .Append(item.Gateway).Append(',') .Append(item.DNS).Append(',') .Append(item.Description).Append(',') .Append(item.Template).Append(',') .Append(item.Host).Append(',') .Append(item.Site).Append(',') .Append(item.Folder).Append(',') .Append(item.Datastore).Append(',') .Append(item.Patch).Append(',') .Append(item.HDD1Size).Append(',') .Append(item.HDD1Format).Append(',') .Append(item.HDD2Size).Append(',') .Append(item.HDD2Format).Append(',') .Append(item.HDD3Size).Append(',') .Append(item.HDD3Format).Append(',') .Append(item.HDD4Size).Append(',') .Append(item.HDD4Format).Append(',') .Append(item.HDD5Size).Append(',') .Append(item.HDD5Format); srcWrt.WriteLine(builder); } MessageBox.Show("Task Complete"); What surprised me is this method is exponentially slower; on the order of 40 seconds to return the MsgBox. I also noticed that even though the loop is complete and shows the message, is seems the stream is still writing. If I open the file too quickly it shows that it is still in use by "Another User". So by the time the file is available to me it is actually closer to a minute for an 11-line csv.
      I'm just curious at the difference in speed read vs write using FileStream. Is it something I borked on implementation (eminently possible) or is this a known issue? If interacting with Excel is the way to go (not ideal) is there something I could do to shorten the initial lag?
    • PauloRodrigues
      By PauloRodrigues
      I need to select an item from a SAP combobox, could anyone help me or did something like that? I tried to use some AutoIt functions but without success.
      When i try to identify the combobox with au3Info, this is the return:

Could anyone help me with this challange?
    • Luigi
      By Luigi
      Greetings, someone can give a exemple, how send a error from a C#'s dll to AutoIt?
      I use this line, to send an error... but, I want get a error code In AutoIt with macro @error, it's possible?

throw new ArgumentException("arquivo map não existe", "value" ); In this way, work, I know ther are error, but, @errror always is zero.
      I don't want this, I want a number as error code.
      Can you help me?

Best regards
    • GTAVLover
      By GTAVLover
      I recently tried to use ControlClick method to send a mouse click command to a button in a application, but I noticed that it is not working when I give first parameter as a window handle (HWND). But, when I give class name or window title, it works fine. I used AutoItX3 and VBScript. 
      Following are the commands I tried in VBScript:
      Dim WINAPI: Set WINAPI = WScript.CreateObject("WinAPIWrapper.WINAPI") Dim AutoItX3: Set AutoItX3 = WScript.CreateObject("AutoItX3.Control") Dim WindowHandle: WindowHandle = WINAPI.WinAPI_FindWindow("my window title", "my window class") 'Window handle obtains fine by my wrapper function 'Above window handle is obtained as a hexadecimal string. (I.E. - 0x00000000) I tried it like: WScript.Echo CStr(AutoItX3.ControlClick(WindowHandle, "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]")) // DOES NOT WORK WScript.Echo CStr(AutoItX3.ControlClick(CLng("&h" + Replace(WindowHandle, "0x", "")), "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]")) // DOES NOT WORK WScript.Echo CStr(AutoItX3.ControlClick(000000, "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]")) // DOES NOT WORK WScript.Echo CStr(AutoItX3.ControlClick(0x00000000, "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]")) // DOES NOT WORK Only following commands work: WScript.Echo CStr(AutoItX3.ControlClick("[CLASS:my window class]", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]")) // WORKS FINE WScript.Echo CStr(AutoItX3.ControlClick("My window title", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]")) // WORKS FINE  
      If any of your suggestions don't work, I will have to write a wrapper function myself to send mouse click commands. I chosen AutoIt V3 because it is good specially when comes to send keystrokes to applications. Please tell me why this won't work when I give window handle as first parameter.
      Thanks in advance.
    • breakbadsp
      By breakbadsp
      AutoIT AU3info doeas not detect all gui objects uniquely for .NET GUIs developed in C#.
      this is not working now i am using COM windows approach for this, But its very difficult.
      Please let me know if anyone has done it before.