InternetMonkeyBoy

AutoIt Tweaker

7 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

I'm going to build a new function that I have been unable to find.   PLEASE CORRECT ME.  It will tweak the internal AutoIt functions giving me the ability to trash stuff I do not want to spin around.  Get it?  Please throw me whatever you got and I will put it togeather.  Ship it now.

My supersleep() will be in here somewhere.   It's on another thread.

Edited by InternetMonkeyBoy
made it clearer

tweak the internal functions? Your posted supersleep() is what we refer to as a User defined Function (UDF) and we have A LOT available already in the standard package, so anything special you are thinking of?

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

1 hour ago, InternetMonkeyBoy said:

giving me the ability to trash stuff I do not want to spin around.  Get it? 

In a word, no, I read that 8 times and don't "get it". Care to elaborate in English?

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

Please understand I love AutoIt and want to use it for more.  If you guys and gals need to make some money and change to a commercial product let me be the first to offer up $500 US. 

I want to access everything like trash collection for instance.   Many of my processes are very fixed or static.  They do not change much or manipulate much data.   Trash collection doesn't need to be done very much.  I really need all the CPU horsepower I can get.

If you use onevent can I somehow turn off any msg checking, or is that done automatically?

Func AutoIt_Tweaker( $cmd, $attribute)

; Anything I can reach

EndFunc

Do I want to tweak the stuff that can break a program unless it's used right?  Yes.

pps - I understand that we may appear to be tards to you sometimes and I mean this with the most respect ::  Sometimes the tone of your response could use a little tweaking... (please don't ban me lol)  Thanks for your time.

Edited by InternetMonkeyBoy

56 minutes ago, InternetMonkeyBoy said:

pps - I understand that we may appear to be tards to you sometimes and I mean this with the most respect ::  Sometimes the tone of your response could use a little tweaking... (please don't ban me lol)  Thanks for your time.

Is this the "royal" we ?
As to the comments received: One normally get responses in line with what is posted. In your case you're not making much sense whatsoever!

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Is this one of those all to common "Customer Support Nightmares" i have read about in the past? :mellow:

Spoiler

shoot_zpsfd329d66.png
dontbelieveeverythingyouthink_zps0e1e900

Madness is the first step to understanding...

It's ok I'll get it done.   Already started working on a pre-processor and that may be the way to go.  

Anyone else has some ideas to point me in the right direction?  (>> Melba? <<)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Nareshm
      By Nareshm
      If Process exits then end process and ;Some code here {1}

If Process does not exits then ; My {1} Code
    • Nareshm
      By Nareshm
      I have script Like This :
      Opt("TrayAutoPause",0)
      $var = Ping("www.google.com")
      If not @error Then
      WinActivate ( "testapp")
      ControlClick ( "testapp", "", "[Savetest]")
      ControlSend ( " :: Gujarat TPDS  - eFPS :: Version - 2.2.0.0  - [eFPS Bill]", "", "[NAME:btnSavebyFP]", "{enter}")
      WinWait(":: Aadhar/EID/Verification Number Entry ::")
      ControlClick(":: Aadhar/EID/Verification Number Entry ::", "", "[NAME:btnNext]")
      If WinExists ("Aadhar : Length Check") Then
         ControlClick("Aadhar : Length Check", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]")
         ControlSend(":: Aadhar/EID/Verification Number Entry ::", "", "[NAME:txtAadharNumber]", "{backspace}")
         ControlSend(":: Aadhar/EID/Verification Number Entry ::", "", "[NAME:txtAadharNumber]", "^v")
         ControlClick(":: Aadhar/EID/Verification Number Entry ::", "", "[NAME:btnNext]")
         WinWait(" :: Barcoded Ration Card Members - Biometric Verification/Check Utility ::")
         ControlSend("[Class:WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.378734a]", "", "[NAME:PictureBox2]", "{tab} {enter}")
         Sleep(5600)
         RunWait("rasdial /disconnect", "", @SW_HIDE) ; Stop connect from start
         RunWait("rasdial Internet", "", @SW_HIDE) ; Connect again
         Exit
      EndIf
      WinWait(" :: Barcoded Ration Card Members - Biometric Verification/Check Utility ::", "", 1)
      ControlSend("[Class:WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.378734a]", "", "[NAME:PictureBox2]", "{tab} {enter}")
      Sleep(5600)
      Exit
      Else
         #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
         MsgBox($MB_TOPMOST, "Connection Status", "Internet is not Connected")
      Exit
      Endif
    • Nareshm
      By Nareshm
      How can i add sleep command using internet speed.
      If my internet speed is 40-50Kbps then sleep for 5 seconds,
      If my internet speed is 30-40Kbps then sleep for 4 seconds,
      If my internet speed is 20-30Kbps then sleep for 3 seconds.

*Sleep command used bitween my costom script, Example,
      Sleep(5000)

• ur
      By ur
      How to retrieve the target executable path from a process.
      My system is effected with IMG001.exe virus and I remove the folders created by it daily but still it is creating the folders everytime I login to my PC.
      My Antivirus is not detecting it.

So I thought to create a process in AutoIT to check for the process name IMG001.exe and retrieve the process target exe to a log file, so that I can track where it is putting these files.
      With  ProcessExists ( "process" ) , i can get the process ID.
      But how to get the target location of the executable of the process.??
    • lacamel
      By lacamel
      Hi there,
      I did a short script to simulate mouse click when pixel change is detected on a small section of the screen. I recorded the screen many times to see the accuracy of the script and it seems though response time varies widely.
      Here's the script 
      $checksum = pixelchecksum (400,250, 402,252)
      While $checksum = pixelchecksum (400,250, 402,252)
      Sleep (50)
      Wend
      Sleep (300)
      Mouseclick("left", 450,300, 1, 0)
      Counting from the pixel change to the mouse click, i get response times anywhere between 370ms and 550ms. I've tried running au3 and exe, changed sleep times but never gotten an accurate response time based on the script. Any ideas why?