Rapidnxit

[solved] send multiple files by email from a file list

2 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi! I want to send by mail some files with a certain extension (.xml in my case). These files are located in the script folder. First, I thought to use _FileListToArrayRec function to have a list of these files. But than I don't know how to send them all at once. I know that I can attach multiple files in this way: path1;path2;path3; etc.  and so I have tried to make a string of this type with the path of the files (with a for loop) but It doesn't attach any file (only instructions.txt). How could I do? ( what I did is just an idea, if there's something better that would be great) Thanks!

$aArrayXml = _FileListToArrayRec(@ScriptDir, "*.xml", $FLTAR_FILES)
_ArrayDisplay($aArrayXml, "LIST XML")
$LenghtArrayXml = UBound($aArrayXml)

If ($LenghtArrayXml > 2) Then
    For $i = 2 To $LenghtArrayXml - 1
        $temp = "&@ScriptDir&""\"&$aArrayXml[$i]&";"&""""
        $XmlListFile = $XmlListFile & $temp
    Next
EndIf

$XmlListFile = StringTrimLeft($XmlListFile, 1)

if($LenghtArrayXml = 2)Then
    $rc =_INetSmtpMailCom($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress, $s_Subject, $as_Body, @ScriptDir&"\"&$aArrayXml[1]&";"&@ScriptDir&"\instructions.txt", $s_CcAddress, $s_BccAddress, $s_Username, $s_Password, $IPPort, $ssl)
Else
    $rc = _INetSmtpMailCom($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress, $s_Subject, $as_Body, @ScriptDir&"\"&$aArrayXml[1]&$XmlListFile&@ScriptDir&"\instructions.txt", $s_CcAddress, $s_BccAddress, $s_Username, $s_Password, $IPPort, $ssl)
EndIf

Edited by Rapidnxit
solved

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

Omg it was so easy. I could make a string with the files path with _ArrayToString function

$sAtt = _ArrayToString($aArrayXml, ";", 1)
Edited by Rapidnxit
update

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• jjohn
      By jjohn
      Hi all,
      I have the following code, basically, it populates an array with unique characters found in a string, but it turns out only one character is in the array, i don't want to think it is due to a bug of autoit at this point, so i need your help on why, please
      Dim $sx[0] Dim $cn $ss = "Xx" ConsoleWrite(StringLeft($ss, 1) & " " & StringRight($ss, 1) & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite(StringLeft($ss, 1) = StringRight($ss, 1) & @CRLF) ;here show X <> x ConsoleWrite(@CRLF) ;the following is to populate array $sx with different unique characters in $ss For $b = 1 To StringLen($ss) $flg = 0 For $a = 0 To UBound($sx) - 1 ;if asc(StringMid($ss,$b,1)) = asc($sx[$a]) Then ;if this line is used instead of the next, everything is fine If StringMid($ss, $b, 1) = $sx[$a] Then If StringMid($ss, $b, 1) = "x" Then ConsoleWrite("<<->>" & StringMid($ss, $b, 1) & " " & $sx[$a] & @CRLF) $flg = 1 ExitLoop EndIf Next If $flg = 0 Then $cn = $cn + 1 ReDim $sx[$cn] $sx[$cn - 1] = StringMid($ss, $b, 1) EndIf Next ConsoleWrite(UBound($sx) & @CRLF);list the ubound of $sx ;list what is in array $sx For $a = 0 To UBound($sx) - 1 ConsoleWrite($sx[$a] & @CRLF) Next same code in a file is attached as uniqueChar2Array.au3
    • FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good evening
      I was looking around the forum if I could find a function that allows to convert a string into a 2 dimensional array...
      The first column of the array is always the same, but the rows could change...
      I have a pattern like:

Column A|Column B
      Static Text 1|Data 1
      Static Text 2|Data 2
      Static Text 3|Data 3
      Static Text 4|Data 4

Where, Static Text (1...4) will be always the same, and I don't want to change them... But, Data 1...4 are dynamic fields... So, I could have the pattern above AND I coould have the pattern I'm going to show you right below

Column A|Column B
      Static Text 1|Data 1
      Static Text 2|Data 2
      Static Text 3|Data 3
      Static Text 4|Data 4
      Static Text 1|Data 5
      Static Text 2|Data 6
      Static Text 3|Data 7
      Static Text 4|Data 8

How can I do in this case?

Thanks for everyone's help

• ur
      By ur
      I have a string with comma seperated as below.
      Name="Test-win10x64,Test-win10x65,Test-win10x67"
      $machine_names = StringSplit($tempINIValue, ',', $STR_ENTIRESPLIT) with the above line i can get a single dimension array.
      But I want a tabular format array like 4X4 where I want to add the 4 single dimension arrays as different columns in them.

Is there any option to do the same.
    • 232showtime
      By 232showtime
      im getting strange output in array display,$split_[1] is not properly aligned to other arrays and why guictrlsetdata is not writting any data if i put comma(,) at the end of the text in $Input1???

#include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=C:\Users\user\Desktop\Script\StringSplit.kxf $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 623, 449, 192, 114) $Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("50UGITQ421X, 50UGITQ422X, 50UGITQ423X, 50UGITQ427X, 50UGITQ431X, 50UGITQ435X, 50UGITQ436X, 50UGITQ437X, 50UGITQ441X, 50UGITQ445X, 50UGITQ449X, 50UGITQ453X, 50UGITQ454X, 50UGITQ455X, 50UGITQ459X", 24, 16, 553, 21) $Split = GUICtrlCreateButton("Split", 24, 48, 75, 25) $List1 = GUICtrlCreateList("", 24, 96, 553, 97) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $Split $read = GUICtrlRead($Input1) $split_ = StringSplit($read, ",") $Max = UBound($split_, 1) For $i = 1 To UBound($split_) - 1 ConsoleWrite($split_[$i] & @CRLF) ;~ ControlSetText($Form1, "", $List1, $split_[$i]) GUICtrlSetData($List1, $split_[$i]) ;~ GUICtrlSetData($List1, $split_[$i]) ;~ GUICtrlSetData($List1, $i) Next _ArrayDisplay($split_) EndSwitch WEnd  
    • hcI
      By hcI
      Hey !
      I was looking for an array display to see the result of StringSplit but when i called the <Array.au3>, an error is showing up when i try to launch the script.
      I took a screenshoot of the windows dialog box error : imp.bmp
      And when I look into the Array.au3 there is no error :
      Why is it doing this ?