Need help Website Navigating with HTTPRequests and WinHttp

CT83

(Sorry if this topic is in the wrong section, please suggest a better place if so.:))

Hi! a newbie here, since a few weeks i have got the basic hang of Pixelsearch, Controlclick, Imagesearch functions and now would like to proceed to Automating Internet navigation.

In this case i am trying to develop a Script which will keep a watch on amazon page and notify me when the price of a commodity drops. I can program the latter part but i still am in search of a better way to , navigate and basically watch webpages with out actually having them on the screen

Therefore, I need some guidance with HttpRequest, and Winhttp functions, can anyone please refer me to tutorials, links and example scripts for a complete noobbie? Some detailed Video Tutorials, and Guides would just be icing on the cake.:>

Sorry, if this sounds too naive. Hoping for positive replies^_^

13 hours ago, JohnOne said:

Do you know what it returns?

No sir, I have no idea how to use these functions. And I am not familiar with them at all. I just need to know to use them, i mean the basics. I was hoping some one here could guide me, To get my basics of network programming right. I am extremely sorry if this is too intrusive, just a geek trying to learn. o:)