DuyAnh

how to identify pixels in an image

9 posts in this topic

how to find the location on an image color ?? 

Similar PixelSearch, but in a format bmp image

xboot_sbcaptcha.png

search 0x0806EB and returns coordinates

sorry I am not good at English

Since i smell gamebot or similar here, i will just give you a hint

Use the autoit option for PixelCoordMode with combination of PixelSearch() to get the exact coord where the color is found. 

Post your code and sample image, so we (i) know bit more what exactly has to be done.

6 hours ago, JustSomeone said:

Since i smell gamebot or similar here, i will just give you a hint

Use the autoit option for PixelCoordMode with combination of PixelSearch() to get the exact coord where the color is found. 

Post your code and sample image, so we (i) know bit more what exactly has to be done.

searching on a .bmp image

8 hours ago, JohnOne said:

Since you appear to be loading this image to a bitmap, I'll assume you will know how to find and use the GetPixel function.

what I need is search pixels. Please give me an example

21 hours ago, JLogan3o13 said:

@DuyAnh that screenshot looks amazingly like a CAPTCHA image, am I correct?

That is just one example photo

That didn't answer the question, please explain what precisely you are doing. Help us help you.

When you're dead, you don't know you're dead - it's only difficult for those that know you. It's the same way when you're stupid...

My Scripts: SCCM UDFInclude Source with Compiled Script, Windows Firewall UDF

On 12/1/2016 at 8:30 PM, JLogan3o13 said:

That didn't answer the question, please explain what precisely you are doing. Help us help you.

I want to do automated program identifies the value of the banknote

photos will be taken via webcam

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Tirk
      PixelSearch in a GUI window which state's @SW_MINIMIZE
      By Tirk
      PixelSearch in a GUI window which state's @SW_MINIMIZE.
      Is it possible?
    • Annonyreeder
      How to cycle through a PixelSearch
      By Annonyreeder
      Hello,
      I've wrote a fairly straight forward script that will search an area of the screen and then left click on apart of that area should it find a certain color/pixel. 
      I have a small issue where by within the area, multiple pixels of the same color will appear, the script will continue to click on the same pixel over and over again. Is there a way so that it will cycle through all the results and click on each one for a given time period then move onto the next, as apose to clicking on the same spot forever. I have used timers before and that shouldn't be an issue, its more the having it stop clicking, or ignoring the current pixel its clicking and then moving onto the next one (same pixel color within same area).

Hopefully this makes sense.
      [autoit]
      HotKeySet("{ESC}", "END_EXIT") HotKeySet("+1", "start") While 1     Sleep(100)  WEnd func start()    while 1 $location = PixelSearch( 631, 175, 1181, 597, 0xFF0000) If IsArray ($location) = 1 Then     MouseClick ('left', $location[0], $location[1], 1, 0)  EndIf  WEnd EndFunc  func END_EXIT()  Exit  EndFunc

[/autoit]
    • Reizvoller
      Subscript used on non-accessible variable
      By Reizvoller
      Greetings, 
      Func pixelHunter () Local $PixelHunt[2] Do $PixelHunt = PixelSearch (1, 1, 1016, 874, "0xCCE4CC", 0, 1, $sWorkOrderWin) Until $PixelHunt[0] > 0 EndFunc So when I call up this function in my app it fires back "Subscript used on non-accessible variable"
      Now, if I am understanding this message properly it is trying to tell me that the variable can't be seen by the function asking for it.
      I replaced "Do...Until" with simply a "ConsoleWrite" the $PixelHunt value and it doesn't throw that error.
      Any advice would be appreciated!
      -Reiz
    • dwedwe
      Pixel Search
      By dwedwe
      Sir/Ma'am,
      I am new to autoit so please bear with me, i need help with this please see attached file, many thanks to all.
      $color1 = 0xED1C24 ;red $color2 = 0xFFFFFF ;white $color3 = 0x22B14C ;green $color4 = 0x00A2E8 ;blue ;lets say (999,366,1331,566) is the yellow outer square $Scan_Area = PixelSearch(999,366,1331,566,$color1) ;how do i delete the BOX2 & BOX1 but not delete BOX3? while(1) if IsArray($Scan_Area) = ???? then Mousemove($Scan_Area[0],$Scan_Area[1],10) Mouseclick($Scan_Area[0],$Scan_Area[1],1,10) Send("{delete}") Sleep(500) Endif Wend
    • fixitrod
      Trying to make the mouse follow a black line/circle
      By fixitrod
      I have a need to make the mouse push down the the left button and trace a shape that goes in all directions .  If it can follow the line in a full circle I'd be set. I'm not concerned with the left mouse down, I have that figured out for later. My problem is having the cursor follow a circle in paint. It'll follow some but I think it's going toward 0,0 I'm guessing but falls off once it gets to a certain point. 
      I've searched, I've tried several methods. This code below has been the simplest that works close but won't follow a full, or half circle. It just falls off. 
      More detail that you need but if you've ever seen contour lines on a map, that's what I'm ultimately wanting to follow. I'll be doing it on my own images that I create by scanning the water with sonar and making lake maps. I want to put my image on google earth and turn the contour lines into paths so they have latitude longitude data. Tracing them manually is very time consuming and accuracy suffers.
      Thank you for any time you spend on this. It would be very helpful. 
      HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate") Const $color = 0x000000 Local $start = MouseGetPos() While 1 $pos = MouseGetPos() If $pos = $start Then ContinueLoop $pix = PixelSearch($pos[0] - 5, $pos[1] - 5, $pos[0] + 5, $pos[1] + 5, $color, 5) If @error = 1 Then ContinueLoop $start = $pos MouseMove($pix[0], $pix[1]) Wend Func Terminate() Exit EndFunc