Local $sku_string
Local $name = "Name Here"; hardcoded, iterate through final list
Local $name_sku = "E001" ; hardcoded, iterate through final list

For $size = 0 to 3 Step 1
        For $mg = 0 to 30 Step 1
            For $b = 0 to 1 Step 1
                For $menthol = 0 to 4 Step 1
                    For $vg = 0 to 10 Step 1
                        $sku_string = String($name_sku & $size & $mg & $b & $menthol & $vg)
                        _ArrayAdd($sku_array, $sku_string)
                        _ArrayAdd($name_array, $name)
                    Next
                Next
            Next
        Next
    Next
    ;_ArrayDisplay($name_sku_array, "Array Data:")
    Local $oExcel = _Excel_Open()
    Local $sWorkbook = @ScriptDir & "\FURLS_TRLM_Product_Listing_Eliquid.xls"
    Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, $sWorkbook, Default, Default, True)
    _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkbook, $oWorkbook.Activesheet, $sku_array, "B2:B13641")
    _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkbook, $oWorkbook.Activesheet, $name_array, "J2:J13641")
    _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkbook, $oWorkbook.Activesheet, $name_array, "A2:A13641")
    ;A2 or Column 1 - $name_string
    ;B2 or Column 2 - $sku_string
    ;J2 or Column 10 - $name_string

So I am trying to generate every unique combination using 1 value from each set and then place each generated value into an array and then write to an excel sheet.

Edit: Functional Code, F#CK THE FDA!

I have the following data sets:

Size: 10, 30, 50, 100

MG: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30  (shortened in the above code for time constraints while testing)

VG: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

Boost: 0,1

Menthol: 0,1,2,3,4

Edited by newcoding

Another one moved to General Help and Support, Developer Forum clearly states "Do not post AutoIt topics here"

When you're dead, you don't know you're dead - it's only difficult for those that know you. It's the same way when you're stupid...

My Scripts: SCCM UDFInclude Source with Compiled Script, Windows Firewall UDF