Sign in to follow this  
ripdad

WMIC_GET

Here is  another WMIC script that parses properties from various alias classes.

ie: COMPUTERSYSTEM, CDROM, IDECONTROLLER, DISKDRIVE, etc.

Download:  WMIC_GET.au3

"The mediocre teacher tells. The Good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires." -William Arthur Ward

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rudi
      Hello,
      once more I have to see, that my knowledge about XML is too poor, even to use this existing XML UDF
      If it should be a better approach to make use of StringRegEx, or maybe a totally different approach, any suggestions will be mostly appreciated.

I downloaded the ZIP XML_1.1.1.13 and tried to get how to use it from the sample AU3 files included in that ZIP file, well, I don't really get it😵

What I want to do:
      My mobile phone's backup contain all the contacts in an XML file. This is an example of such a file, backupinfo.xml, shortened to show just one fictive entry:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <ContactRecords> <contact> <structuredName> <displayName>Max Mustermann</displayName> <givenName>Max</givenName> <familyName>Mustermann</familyName> <prefixName /> <middleName /> <suffixName /> <phoneticGivenName /> <phoneticMiddleName /> <phoneticFamily /> </structuredName> <organization> <company>Schlosserei Mustermann GmbH</company> <department /> <title /> </organization> <phones> <phone> <number>07652 881 8181</number> <type>home</type> <customLabel /> </phone> <phone> <number>0 800 435 2758</number> <type>work</type> <customLabel /> </phone> <phone> <number>+49 160 4321 222</number> <type>mobile</type> <customLabel /> </phone> </phones> <emails /> <addresses /> <ims /> <WebSites /> <Events /> <note /> <nickName /> <photo /> <netPhone /> <groups> <group> <groupName>Ungrouped</groupName> </group> </groups> </contact> </ContactRecords>  
      Basically I want to search my mobile's contacts for phone numbers to, to see, what contact they belong to. Propably it will make the task much more easy, when standardizing the mobile's contact XML to hold all numbers in "international-notation-without-any-whitespaces" (thats no problem):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <ContactRecords> <contact> <structuredName> <displayName>Max Mustermann</displayName> <givenName>Max</givenName> <familyName>Mustermann</familyName> <prefixName /> <middleName /> <suffixName /> <phoneticGivenName /> <phoneticMiddleName /> <phoneticFamily /> </structuredName> <organization> <company>Schlosserei Mustermann GmbH</company> <department /> <title /> </organization> <phones> <phone> <number>+4976528818181</number> <type>home</type> <customLabel /> </phone> <phone> <number>+498004352758</number> <type>work</type> <customLabel /> </phone> <phone> <number>+491604321222</number> <type>mobile</type> <customLabel /> </phone> </phones> <emails /> <addresses /> <ims /> <WebSites /> <Events /> <note /> <nickName /> <photo /> <netPhone /> <groups> <group> <groupName>Ungrouped</groupName> </group> </groups> </contact> </ContactRecords>  
      What I would like to get from the XML file as a result, e.g. searching the phone number "+491604321222"
      Present in XML  or not (true) if present then return the values for... type (mobile) givenname (Max) familyname (Mustermann) company (Schlosserei Mustermann GmbH) optional: Other node names and their values within that contact, when not "empty" (like in this examle <emails /> or <middlename />)  
      The values from #2 - #6 would be perfect when returned in a 2D Array, Col0 = name, Col1 = value.
      Regards, Rudi.

• By Luigi
      Greetings,

Someone can help-me to translate this Python's code to AutoIt?

Python (source: https://repl.it/repls/InstructiveDarkslategreyJackrabbit)
      str = 'age=12,name=bob,hobbies="games,reading",phrase="I\'m cool!"' key = "" val = "" dict = {} parse_string = False parse_key = True # parse_val = False for c in str: print(c) if c == '"' and not parse_string: parse_string = True continue elif c == '"' and parse_string: parse_string = False continue if parse_string: val += c continue if c == ',': # terminate entry dict[key] = val #add to dict key = "" val = "" parse_key = True continue elif c == '=' and parse_key: parse_key = False elif parse_key: key += c else: val+=c dict[key] = val print(dict.items()) Python's output:
      [('phrase', "I'm cool!"), ('age', '12'), ('name', 'bob'), ('hobbies', 'games,reading')] AutoIt
      #include-once #include <Array.au3> #include <StringConstants.au3> Global $opt $opt = "estado = """" , cep = """", idade=32, nome = ""Luismar"", campo=""campo = campo""" $opt = "age=12,name=bob,hobbies=""games,reading"",phrase=""I\'m cool!""" ConsoleWrite($opt & @LF) Local $arr = StringSplit($opt, "", $STR_CHRSPLIT) Local $key = "" Local $val = "" Local $dict = ObjCreate("Scripting.Dictionary") Local $parse_string = False Local $parse_key = True Local $c For $ii = 1 To $arr[0] $c = $arr[$ii] If $c == '"' And Not $parse_string Then $parse_string = True ContinueLoop ElseIf $c == """" And $parse_string Then $parse_string = False ContinueLoop EndIf If $parse_string Then $val &= $c ContinueLoop EndIf If $c = "," Then $dict.Add($key, $val) $key = "" $val = "" $parse_key = True ContinueLoop ElseIf $c == "=" And $parse_key Then $parse_key = False ElseIf $parse_key Then $key &= $c Else $val &= $c EndIf Next $dict.Add($key, $val) ; missing this line... For $each In $dict ConsoleWrite($each & " = " & $dict.Item($each) & @LF) Next AutoIt's output
      age=12,name=bob,hobbies="games,reading",phrase="I\'m cool!" age = 12 name = bob hobbies = games,reading  
      Best regards.

• By nacerbaaziz
      hello sirs, please i created a tool witch get the focused control in a window and play a audio file linked with this controls
      e.g buttons, checkBoxes, radios, comboboxes, and others
      i know that their is a function that give us the control focus but it return the classNN
      i want to get the class name to use it with a switch and
      because their are more than class e.g button tbutton timagebutton tnewButton...
      please can any one help me to get the class name not the classnn
      thanks in advance
    • By XinYoung
      Greetings!
      I am in need of your guidance once again. I searched the forums for clicking in span, clicking by class, clicking without an ID or Name, etc., but I am unable to find a solution for my problem.
      I am trying to expand this tree in IE. There is an arrow ( > ) that i need to click, but I can't find a way to do it . Alternatively, I can double-click the text "Servers", but that seems to be even more troublesome. I will have to do this 2-3 more times as the tree expands.
      There appears to be an ID for the tree, simply called "tree", but that isn't working when I send a click to it.

;Open an IE session and navigate to pgAdmin. Global $oIE = _IECreate($pgAdmin) ;Maximize the IE window. WinSetState(_IEPropertyGet($oIE, "hwnd"), "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) Sleep(2000) ;Expand the tree $oTree = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "tree") _IEAction($oTree, "click") Any ideas?  
    • By Pricehacker
      Hello again!
      I have tried searching for quite some time now but couldn´t find a single working way to change the class of your GUI that doesn´t include changing it manually after its compilation.
      First or "AutoIt v3 GUI" is a pretty boring name tbh and i would like to spice it up a bit, also, and more importantly, I would like to identify my windows by something other than its title as it will change depending on some factors and im using two different programs independently as multi threading isn't supported.
      Any help is appreciated! Thank you!