Sign in to follow this  

Here is  another WMIC script that parses properties from various alias classes.

Download:  WMIC_GET.au3

"The mediocre teacher tells. The Good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires." -William Arthur Ward

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• boy233
      By boy233
      I need to click on the text "Batch submission" but I can not!
      <div class="batchmenu2" onclick="Go('/lot/')" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"> <span class="iconep">l</span> <div class="menu"> <b>Batch submission</b> <br> Bulk messages via file </div> </div> How could I do it?
      How can I click the specific OnClick?
    • CADMonkey
      By CADMonkey
      I have created a bit of code to enable a script to find named controls on a userform, even though the MS CLASS description changes between machines.
      e.g. The CLASS "WindowsForms10.EDIT.app.0.24b689f_r14_ad1" for a text box on one PC is different on another.
      The below code, (a cut-down version of the code from jdelaney original post)  loops through all the controls and finds the first one with the desired string in the control class name - in this case "EDIT".  This name is then usable for setting the text using ControlSetText.
      #include <array.au3> WinActivate("Edit Part Rule") $TheClassName = GetAllWindowsControls(WinGetHandle("Edit Part Rule"), "EDIT") ;Sleep(500) ControlSetText("Edit Part Rule", "", "[CLASS:" & $TheClassName & "; INSTANCE:3]", $CmdLine[1]) ControlSetText("Edit Part Rule", "", "[CLASS:" & $TheClassName & "; INSTANCE:4]", $CmdLine[2]) Func GetAllWindowsControls($hCallersWindow, $sStringIncludes) ; Get all list of controls $sClassList = WinGetClassList($hCallersWindow) ; Create array $aClassList = StringSplit($sClassList, @CRLF, 2) ; Sort array _ArraySort($aClassList) _ArrayDelete($aClassList, 0) ; Loop For $i = 0 To UBound($aClassList) - 1 If StringInStr($aClassList[$i], $sStringIncludes) Then Return $aClassList[$i] EndIf Next EndFunc ;==>GetAllWindowsControls If anyone has any suggestions to improve it, or a better way to achieve the same thing, please let me know.
    • blemas
      By blemas
      The McAfee return for AV defs per "C:\Progra~1\Common~1\McAfee\SystemCore\csscan.exe -Versions" is ...
      CommonShell Command Line Scanner Lite (VSCORE.
          Engine version: 5800.7501
          DAT version:    8450.0
          Time required:  15 milliseconds
      I want to isolate the actual DAT version as "8450.0".  There may be an easier way to get the DAT Version via other McAfee or registry methods but essentially I just want to know how to parse a string at a character or @CRLF into two separate strings for further parsing. Example:
      $string = "Name=Microsoft Windows 10 Professional |C:\windows|\Device\Harddisk0\Partition2"
      Parse into $var1 = "Name" & $var2 = "Microsoft Windows 10 Professional |C:\windows|\Device\Harddisk0\Partition2"
      From there I'd like to parse $var2 at "|" into  $var3 = "Microsoft Windows 10 Professional" and $var4 "C:\windows|\Device\Harddisk0\Partition2"
    • Cormin
      By Cormin
      My script currently reads a text file line by line. I want it to look for this the chat message below and skip the session messages. 
      There are some garbage lines that I want it to skip over. So if a line doesnt match that format then skip it. I tried experimenting with StringRegExp but I think I'm using it wrong. Heres my code
      If StringRegExp($read, '\W\d\d\w\d\d\D.\W') = Not @error Then I was hoping that this would be able to see the open bracket, 2 digits, a colon, 2 digits,  close bracket, a space and a <. But it doesn't seem to be working.
      Eventually I want to be able to extract the username and chat message into separate strings but I haven't got that far yet.
    • ur
      By ur
      How to get the thrid number of a file version.
      Example: Let's say I have a file with below properties.
      I want only the third number like here it is 1941 as highlighted.
      Is there any built in function to get it??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.