Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ripdad

WMIC_GET

1 post in this topic

Here is  another WMIC script that parses properties from various alias classes.

ie: COMPUTERSYSTEM, CDROM, IDECONTROLLER, DISKDRIVE, etc.

Download:  WMIC_GET.au3

"The mediocre teacher tells. The Good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires." -William Arthur Ward

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• boy233
      By boy233
      I need to click on the text "Batch submission" but I can not!
      <div class="batchmenu2" onclick="Go('/lot/')" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"> <span class="iconep">l</span> <div class="menu"> <b>Batch submission</b> <br> Bulk messages via file </div> </div> How could I do it?
      How can I click the specific OnClick?

• CADMonkey
      By CADMonkey
      Hi,
      I have created a bit of code to enable a script to find named controls on a userform, even though the MS CLASS description changes between machines.
      e.g. The CLASS "WindowsForms10.EDIT.app.0.24b689f_r14_ad1" for a text box on one PC is different on another.
      The below code, (a cut-down version of the code from jdelaney original post)  loops through all the controls and finds the first one with the desired string in the control class name - in this case "EDIT".  This name is then usable for setting the text using ControlSetText.

#include <array.au3> WinActivate("Edit Part Rule") $TheClassName = GetAllWindowsControls(WinGetHandle("Edit Part Rule"), "EDIT") ;Sleep(500) ControlSetText("Edit Part Rule", "", "[CLASS:" & $TheClassName & "; INSTANCE:3]", $CmdLine[1]) ControlSetText("Edit Part Rule", "", "[CLASS:" & $TheClassName & "; INSTANCE:4]", $CmdLine[2]) Func GetAllWindowsControls($hCallersWindow, $sStringIncludes) ; Get all list of controls $sClassList = WinGetClassList($hCallersWindow) ; Create array $aClassList = StringSplit($sClassList, @CRLF, 2) ; Sort array _ArraySort($aClassList) _ArrayDelete($aClassList, 0) ; Loop For $i = 0 To UBound($aClassList) - 1 If StringInStr($aClassList[$i], $sStringIncludes) Then Return $aClassList[$i] EndIf Next EndFunc ;==>GetAllWindowsControls If anyone has any suggestions to improve it, or a better way to achieve the same thing, please let me know.

• blemas
      By blemas
      The McAfee return for AV defs per "C:\Progra~1\Common~1\McAfee\SystemCore\csscan.exe -Versions" is ...
      CommonShell Command Line Scanner Lite (VSCORE.15.5.0.3960)
          Engine version: 5800.7501
          DAT version:    8450.0
          Time required:  15 milliseconds
      I want to isolate the actual DAT version as "8450.0".  There may be an easier way to get the DAT Version via other McAfee or registry methods but essentially I just want to know how to parse a string at a character or @CRLF into two separate strings for further parsing. Example:
      $string = "Name=Microsoft Windows 10 Professional |C:\windows|\Device\Harddisk0\Partition2"
      Parse into $var1 = "Name" & $var2 = "Microsoft Windows 10 Professional |C:\windows|\Device\Harddisk0\Partition2"
      From there I'd like to parse $var2 at "|" into  $var3 = "Microsoft Windows 10 Professional" and $var4 "C:\windows|\Device\Harddisk0\Partition2"

• Cormin
      By Cormin
      My script currently reads a text file line by line. I want it to look for this the chat message below and skip the session messages. 
      There are some garbage lines that I want it to skip over. So if a line doesnt match that format then skip it. I tried experimenting with StringRegExp but I think I'm using it wrong. Heres my code
      If StringRegExp($read, '\W\d\d\w\d\d\D.\W') = Not @error Then I was hoping that this would be able to see the open bracket, 2 digits, a colon, 2 digits,  close bracket, a space and a <. But it doesn't seem to be working.

Eventually I want to be able to extract the username and chat message into separate strings but I haven't got that far yet.
    • ur
      By ur
      How to get the thrid number of a file version.
      Example: Let's say I have a file with below properties.
      I want only the third number like here it is 1941 as highlighted.
      Is there any built in function to get it??