1. nss

nss

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By morion84
      Hi, when I call a MsgBox function I can use a "$MB_SERVICE_NOTIFICATION" flag so it will be displayed "on the current active desktop, even if there is no user logged on to the computer.". That works just great. Is there a way to do the same to Autoit GUI Form so it will be visible on desktop even if running from system account and user is not logged?
    • By nacerbaaziz
      Hi dear
      I have a question
      about the display language of the system
      How can I get the current display language and how can I change it by autoit
      Of course, if this is possible
      Greetings to all and hope you help me
    • By bstjohn
      I'm working on a script to copy a subset of files and folders from a PC to a server.  I'm using the extended info from DirGetSize to show how many files and folders and total size that will be copied (copy being done by RoboCopy).  Then I run DirGetSize against the destination when the copy is done to compare against the DirGetSize from the copy source so I can know if anything got skipped.  I'm finding that a lot of stuff is getting skipped.  This lead me to realize that it's because DirGetSize is including files and folders that are hidden and/or system, and I'm excluding these in RoboCopy.  Is there anyway to excluded these from DirGetSize?   I've been unable to find a UDF as yet, and I'd like to do something a little more elegant than piping the output from DIR into a file and reading that back.

• By ces1a
      I was looking for a way to find out how long my PC had been running a few weeks ago and had trouble finding something that satisfied my needs,  I found a Visual Basic Script that worked but found it too long. But searching trough AutoIt WINAPI help found that it really was as simple as the following little script.
      #include <WinAPISys.au3>
      #include <WinAPIMisc.au3>
      Local $Uptime = _WinAPI_StrFromTimeInterval(_WinAPI_GetTickCount())
      MsgBox(0, '', "PC Uptime ==> " & $UpTime)
      Hope it helps...
    • By RaiNote
      Hi,
      How could i make a Login and Registering System with an Excel file which would be hosted at Dropbox.
      So i have a GUI There you could choose if u want to Login or Create an account. If u choosen Register new account you would have to make a Email a Username a Password and Password check. Before Registering it has to check if the Username and Email already exists if not you would be able to create and after this Login~
      My main Problem would be getting acces to the file at Dropbox and writing to Excel.

Thank you very much who tried to help me.