Embeding SQLite3.dll

Good day ,

I have the code below , and i would like to embed SQLite3.dll to the compiled file 

Is it possible ? 

Thanks in advance :)

#include <SQLite.au3>
#include <SQLite.dll.au3>

If @error Then
    MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "SQLite Error", "SQLite3.dll Can't be Loaded!")
    Exit -1

$DB = _SQLite_Open("C:\Temp\Test.db")
$Action = "TestAction"
$Time = @HOUR&":"&@MIN&":"&@SEC
$Date = @YEAR&"-"&@MON&"-"&@MDAY
$User = @UserName
$Computer = @ComputerName
$DC = @LogonServer
If @error Then
    MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "SQLite Error", "Couldnt open Database")
    Exit -1
_SQLite_Exec($DB,"INSERT INTO QLogs (Action,Date,Time,User,Computer,DC) " & _
                              "VALUES ("& _SQLite_FastEscape($Action) & "," & _
                                          _SQLite_FastEscape($Date) & "," & _
                                          _SQLite_FastEscape($Time) & "," & _
                                          _SQLite_FastEscape($User) & "," & _
                                          _SQLite_FastEscape($Computer) & "," & _
                                          _SQLite_FastEscape($DC) & ");")

If @error Then
    MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "SQLite Error", "Couldnt insert!")
    Exit -1

Use FileInstall to embed the dll in your script. This function extracts the file from the compiled script to the directory you specifiy

Edited by jguinch

Thank you for the quick reply , 

It looks very useful , but what i am actually looking for is using the resource DLL file directly from the compiled EXE without saving the DLL to disk .

I found something which looks exactly what i need , and i was able to embed the file but I couldt find the correct way to use it inside my code

I mean I need to use the DLL from memory , I found this link too but I also couldn't find the correct way to user it in my code

Try this: SQLiteMem.au3

Please reply if it works.

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Seminko
      By Seminko
      In my recent project I'm downloading a bunch of data, so I decided to store it in a SQLite database. NOTE: I'm using sqlite3_x64.dll
      Everything is working just fine but I'm struggling with getting the Median value. SQLite has an Average function but not a Median one.
      I googled but all of the provided solutions are way above my pay-grade. After some more searching I found 'extension-functions.c' on the SQLite site where Median is included. After almost an hour of struggling I was able to successfully compile it into a DLL.
      So I downloaded @jchd's SQLiteExtLoad.au3 as seen here:
      But I'm getting these errors:
      "Path\SQLiteExtLoad.au3"(21,40) : warning: $g_hDll_SQLite: possibly used before declaration. Local $RetVal = DllCall($g_hDll_SQLite, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^ "Path\SQLiteExtLoad.au3"(21,40) : error: $g_hDll_SQLite: undeclared global variable. Local $RetVal = DllCall($g_hDll_SQLite, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^ So I tried, copying the function to my file and changing the DLL variable ($g_hDll_SQLite) directly to the DLL location (C:\...\.. .dll), but now this error fires
      If __SQLite_hChk($hConn, 1) Then Return SetError(@error, 0, $SQLITE_MISUSE) To be honest, I don't know what to use as the $hConn - handle of connection.
      I would appreciate any help, be it getting the median using SQLite queries or getting the DLL extension loaded using AutoIt.
      Thanks, S.
      EDIT: well, I suspect the $hConn variable refers to the return value of the _SQLite_Open function. Well, at least now _SQLite_EnableExtensions doesn't give errors. Now I run into problems with _SQLite_LoadExtension, which gives error -1, and extended 1. Apparently the 1 constant is a generic error where other error do not apply.
      BTW, anybody knows whether I need to compile the extension DLL "into" x64 when I use a x64 SQLite? That might be the problem...
      EDIT2: I recompiled the dll and tried it using the SQLite3.exe and it works, so I'm confident the extension DLL has been created correctly

• AdamUL
      By AdamUL
      I have been testing AutoIt with SQLite, and the Help File examples.  The examples that I have tested are throwing errors or not doing anything.  I have sqlite3.dll, sqlite3_x64.dll, and sqlite3.exe in the directories with the testing script.  I am copying the examples directly from the help file into a test script for testing with no edits.  The _SQLite_GetTable2d example is returning an error ("Library used incorrectly") with each _SQLite_Exec command.  The _SQLite_FastEncode example returns an empty dialog box.  The _SQLite_Exec example only prints out the SQLite version, and nothing else in the SciTE console.  Currently, I'm still searching for what is causing this issue.  I'm on Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit.  Is anyone else having this issue?  
    • Burgs
      By Burgs
        I have SQLite setup within my AutoIT program...I'm trying to accomplish what should be a relatively simple task.  I want to be able to return an array of 'table' names for an established database...I believe this might be possible using the '_SQLite_SQLiteExe' command...since it seems to be able to access SQLite schemas...?  The ".tables" command is one of them...if I am not mistaken that command returns a list of all table names in the active database.
        I am attempting the following:
      #include <SQLite.au3> #include <SQLite.dll.au3> Global $hDb, $sIn, $sOut ... $sIn = ".tables" & @CRLF _SQLite_SQLiteExe($hDb, $sIn, $sOut) if @error == 0 Then ;Show Table (using SQLite3.dll) Else if @error == 2 Then ConsoleWrite("ERROR: Sqlite3.exe file not found" & @CRLF) Else ConsoleWrite("ERROR: @error=" & @error & " when calling _SQLite_SQLiteExe" & @CRLF) EndIf ;@error is "2"...OR NOT... EndIf ;@error is "0"...OR NOT... ...   The error being thrown is "ERROR: Sqlite3.exe file not found" ...
        Am I required to have the Sqlite3.exe installed in my directory (i.e. @ScriptsDir)...???  I do not have it in there at present because I did not believe it was necessary with the 'include' calls to "SQLite.au3" and "SQLite.dll.au3"...any advice appreciated.  Thanks in advance. 
    • Earthshine
      By Earthshine
      This baby can do almost any language! I found Gleany on this site and set it up on a fresh win10 install. all i would need to do to make it build an exe of the search files app we discovered is the .NET Target Framework download to build 100 % but the exe works and generates! You also need to add the path the the version of csc.exe that you want to run. MSBuild is part of .NET and can read your .csproj file.
      YOU can develop .NET OR C/C++ on this baby!
      Super lightweight (fit for crappy laptops), and you can use any dev compilers you wish, Ming, MS, etc, whatever.
      To use the build, you need to open the csproj file, else, to check your syntax it can compile individual files as well. The warning are because I do not have the .NET 4.6 Targeting Pack installed... LOL, and I could get rid of the Core warning, yes, I did not want to build a .NET Core.dll I wanted a live x64 exe! Told you MSBUILD could handle .CSPROJ, .VBPROJ, and all others Microsoft. Don't let Visual Code or Visual Studio slow you down, although, this works with Visual Code as well but there is only debugging in CORE.DLL projects

ListFiles Example.zip

• Luigi
      By Luigi
      Greetings, someone can give a exemple, how send a error from a C#'s dll to AutoIt?
      I use this line, to send an error... but, I want get a error code In AutoIt with macro @error, it's possible?
      throw new ArgumentException("arquivo map não existe", "value" ); In this way, work, I know ther are error, but, @errror always is zero.
      I don't want this, I want a number as error code.
      Can you help me?
      Best regards

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.