Sign in to follow this  
BisherSH

Embeding SQLite3.dll

Good day ,

I have the code below , and i would like to embed SQLite3.dll to the compiled file 

Is it possible ? 

Thanks in advance :)

#include <SQLite.au3>
#include <SQLite.dll.au3>

_SQLite_Startup()

If @error Then
    MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "SQLite Error", "SQLite3.dll Can't be Loaded!")
    Exit -1
EndIf

$DB = _SQLite_Open("C:\Temp\Test.db")
$Action = "TestAction"
$Time = @HOUR&":"&@MIN&":"&@SEC
$Date = @YEAR&"-"&@MON&"-"&@MDAY
$User = @UserName
$Computer = @ComputerName
$DC = @LogonServer
If @error Then
    MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "SQLite Error", "Couldnt open Database")
    Exit -1
EndIf
_SQLite_Exec($DB,"INSERT INTO QLogs (Action,Date,Time,User,Computer,DC) " & _
                              "VALUES ("& _SQLite_FastEscape($Action) & "," & _
                                          _SQLite_FastEscape($Date) & "," & _
                                          _SQLite_FastEscape($Time) & "," & _
                                          _SQLite_FastEscape($User) & "," & _
                                          _SQLite_FastEscape($Computer) & "," & _
                                          _SQLite_FastEscape($DC) & ");")

If @error Then
    MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "SQLite Error", "Couldnt insert!")
    Exit -1
EndIf
_SQLite_Shutdown()

Thank you for the quick reply , 

It looks very useful , but what i am actually looking for is using the resource DLL file directly from the compiled EXE without saving the DLL to disk .

I found something which looks exactly what i need , and i was able to embed the file but I couldt find the correct way to use it inside my code

Try this: SQLiteMem.au3

Please reply if it works.

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dmob
      So I am trying to implement an archive system of sorts for my (SQLite) DB app. I wrote a function to attach a separate (archive) DB and
      sync the columns with main DB. If archive DB file does not exist, create file with _SQLiteOpen then close the file (and thus connection) with SQLite_Close.
      This works as intended, however, after the create operation, all subsequent _SQLite_* functions returned a "Library misuse error".
      After a little digging I found the problem in the _SQLite_Close function: it clears the "last opened database" handle even when there still is a live
      DB connection open. All other functions then "think" there is no DB connection active. I hacked two functions in the UDF for a quick fix:

In _SQLite_Close: Change
      ... $__g_hDB_SQLite = 0 __SQLite_hDel($__g_ahDBs_SQLite, $hDB) Return $iRval[0] to:
      $__g_hDB_SQLite = __SQLite_hDel($__g_ahDBs_SQLite, $hDB) Return $iRval[0] and in Func __SQLite_hDel changed
      Func __SQLite_hDel(ByRef $ahLists, $hGeneric) Local $iElement = _ArraySearch($ahLists, $hGeneric) If $iElement > 0 Then _ArrayDelete($ahLists, $iElement) EndFunc ;==>__SQLite_hDel to:
      Func __SQLite_hDel(ByRef $ahLists, $hGeneric) Local $iElement = _ArraySearch($ahLists, $hGeneric) If $iElement > 0 Then _ArrayDelete($ahLists, $iElement) Return $ahLists[UBound($ahLists)-1] ; Return last opened db EndIf Return 0 EndFunc ;==>__SQLite_hDel so it preserves last opened DB again.

My archive function now works great
      I'm not sure if this should be classified as a bug, but I believe so...
      Hope this helps someone before
    • By Colduction
      Hi AutoIt Scripters/Programmers. I have a question about MIME Tools for Notepad++:
      I've recently found a UDF about Base64 in forum, but they can't decode\encode correctly some emojis , other UTFs and etc. so i decided to use mimeTools.dll of Notepad++ or main site
      My problem is how to use this dll in AutoIt Language?

I will be happy with your comments and answers❤ Thanks.
    • By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good morning Forums 
      In these days, I am working on a project that involved me to use some Windows APIs to obtain some information about Terminal Servers.
      I'm doing this using wtsapi32.dll in a VBA Project, but, the lack of knowledge about few things threated in the articles make this quite difficult to
      implement and understand at the same time.
      The most difficult thing I'm facing is "translating" C/C++ functions or struct in VBA when pointers are used, or pointers of pointers, and so on.
      Since VBA seems to not have a pointer type, to make those functions work I need to implement other functions taken from other DLLs, and this confuses me a lot.
      For example, starting from this code, I splitted all the functions and all the definitions to understand why they are there, and why I need to use them.
      At the end, I've found out that the code I was going to implement starting from the functions provided in the Microsoft Docs won't be ever be able to work without some supplementary functions which are not mentioned anywhere.
      So, I was wondering if someone would please point me out to a good and practical exaplanation about pointers (in general) or specifically for VBA, because I need to use them quite often in these days, and I'd like to understand what I am doing.
      Thanks in advance.

Best Regards and Stay at home 🏡

• By zuladabef
      All my scripts were working fine and now I am getting this error.  How do I resolve it?  Which folder(s) do the DLLs need to be in?
      ! Dll not found or Call Dll error !  
    • By argumentum
      #include <SQLite.au3> ;-- When SQLite is compiled with the JSON1 extensions it provides builtin tools ;-- for manipulating JSON data stored in the database. ;-- This is a gist showing SQLite return query as a JSON object. ;-- https://www.sqlite.org/json1.html Example() Func Example() _SQLite_Startup() ; "<your path>\sqlite3.dll", False, 1) ; https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/libfunctions/_SQLite_Startup.htm _SQLite_Open() ; ...if you can not run this due to errors, get the latest DLL from https://www.sqlite.org/ If _SQLite_Exec(-1, "CREATE TABLE users (id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY NOT NULL, full_name TEXT NOT NULL, email TEXT NOT NULL, created DATE NOT NULL );") Then Return 4 If _SQLite_Exec(-1, 'INSERT INTO users VALUES ' & _ '(1, "Bob McFett", "bmcfett@hunters.com", "32-01-01"),' & _ '(2, "Angus O''Vader","angus.o@destroyers.com", "02-03-04"),' & _ '(3, "Imperator Colin", "c@c.c", "01-01-01");') Then Return 5 ; -- Get query data as a JSON object using the ; -- json_group_object() [1] and json_object() [2] functions. _SQLite_GetTable2d_ArrayToConsole("SELECT" & _ " json_group_object(" & _ " email," & _ " json_object('full_name', full_name, 'created', created)" & _ " ) AS json_result" & _ " FROM (SELECT * FROM users WHERE created > ""02-01-01"");") ; {"bmcfett@hunters.com":{"full_name":"Bob McFett","created":"32-01-01"},"angus.o@destroyers.com":{"full_name":"Angus O'Vader","created":"02-03-04"}} ; -- Get query data as a JSON object using the ; -- json_group_array() function to maintain order. _SQLite_GetTable2d_ArrayToConsole("SELECT" & _ " json_group_array(" & _ " json_object('full_name', full_name, 'created', created)" & _ " ) AS my_json_result_OrAnythingReally" & _ " FROM (SELECT * FROM users ORDER BY created);") ; [{"full_name":"Imperator Colin","created":"01-01-01"},{"full_name":"Angus O'Vader","created":"02-03-04"},{"full_name":"Bob McFett","created":"32-01-01"}] ;-- Links ;-- [1] https://www.sqlite.org/json1.html#jgroupobject ;-- [2] https://www.sqlite.org/json1.html#jobj ; example found at https://gist.github.com/akehrer/481a38477dd0518ec0086ac66e38e0e2 EndFunc ;==>Example Func _SQLite_GetTable2d_ArrayToConsole($sSQL, $hDB = -1) Local $aResult, $iRows, $iColumns If _SQLite_GetTable2d($hDB, $sSQL, $aResult, $iRows, $iColumns) Then ConsoleWrite("! SQLite Error: " & _SQLite_ErrCode($hDB) & @CRLF & "! " & _SQLite_ErrMsg($hDB) & @CRLF) Else _SQLite_Display2DResult($aResult) EndIf ConsoleWrite(@CRLF) EndFunc ;==>_SQLite_GetTable2d_ArrayToConsole Based on this example, you can build your own query. 
      The code has all the explanations.
      Enjoy