Simpel

[Solved] Update GUICtrlCreateDate but Time

5 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi, I created a gui with date field but formatted as time in HH:mm. It always shows "now-time". Even if I try to set it with GUICtrlSetData.

#include <DateTimeConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>

Example()

Func Example()
    GUICreate("My GUI get date", 200, 200, 800, 200)
    Local $idDate = GUICtrlCreateDate("", 20, 20, 100, 20, $DTS_TIMEFORMAT)

; to select a specific default format
    Local $sStyle = "HH:mm" ; Just display hours and minutes <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    GUICtrlSendMsg($idDate, $DTM_SETFORMATW, 0, $sStyle)

ConsoleWrite(GUICtrlRead($idDate) & @CRLF)
    GUICtrlSetData($idDate, "00:00")
    ConsoleWrite(GUICtrlRead($idDate) & @CRLF)

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

; Loop until the user exits.
    While GUIGetMsg() <> $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
    WEnd

MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Time", GUICtrlRead($idDate))
EndFunc   ;==>Example

How can I set the time field with another time and how can this field be set blank?

Regards, Conrad

Edited by Simpel
[Solved]

SciTE = 3.6.2.0/full   AutoIt = 3.3.14.2   AutoItX64 = 0   OS = Win7Pro SP1   OSArch = X64   Language = 0407/german
H:\...\AutoIt3\SciTE   H:\...\AutoIt3   H:\...\AutoIt3\Include   H: = Network Drive

88x31.png  Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind.

#2 ·  Posted

Maybe this will help:

#3 ·  Posted

OK, I can do it this way.

Nevertheless I want to understand why GUICtrlSetData is not working.

Thanks, Conrad

SciTE = 3.6.2.0/full   AutoIt = 3.3.14.2   AutoItX64 = 0   OS = Win7Pro SP1   OSArch = X64   Language = 0407/german
H:\...\AutoIt3\SciTE   H:\...\AutoIt3   H:\...\AutoIt3\Include   H: = Network Drive

88x31.png  Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind.

#4 ·  Posted

You need to submit the full date and time for example:

GUICtrlSetData($idDate, "2017/03/23 00:00:00")

#5 ·  Posted

Thank you, that works and explains why my "00:00" not work.

Regards, Conrad

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• CodingMonkey81
      By CodingMonkey81
      All,
      I'm working on automating the update process for a piece of software that we use at my company. The installer file always contains the version number as a part of the file name (eg InstallFile_9342.msi) and the numbers always change with every update.
      How do I use AutoIt to run the program? I know I can't use a wildcard in place of the numbers when using the "Run" command. 
      I tried 
      Local $aArray = _FileListToArray("C:\path\to\file", "InstallFile_*.msi", 0, 1) Run("$aArray") and I also tried
      Local $bInstall = FileFindFirstFile("InstallFile_*.msi") Run("$bInstall") and neither worked. 
      Can someone please point me in the right direction? I've done some searching on the forum and haven't found anyone in a similar situation before.
      Thanks!
    • RHolmes
      By RHolmes
      I have a program that has a control that changes color a few seconds into running. So ideally, I would poll this to tell when an event has occurred. 
      I can't seem to retrieve the correct color value for a control. It always seems to return white indicating that its selecting somewhere else in the window.
      In the PixelGetColor call I'm adding half the width to the x value and subtracting half the height to the y value  in order to get the center of the control. (assuming the coords returned by ControlGetPos are top left - which i can't be sure of) But I've also tried without modifying the x/y and with changing the PixelCoordMode option to 2. Maybe I'm making a silly mistake and can't see it? Any help would be appreciated.
      Code is below:
      Opt("PixelCoordMode", 0)
      FileChangeDir( "C:\Where\My\File\Is" );
      Run( "MyProgram.exe" )
      Local $hClient = WinWaitActive( $CLIENT_TITLE, "", 10 )
      Local $systemIndicatorClassNN= "[CLASS:Qt5QWindowIcon; INSTANCE:99]"
      Local $hSystemIndicator = ControlGetHandle ( $hClient, "", $systemIndicatorClassNN)
      Local $xywh = ControlGetPos ( $hClient, "", $hSystemIndicator )
      For $i = 10 To 1 Step -1
            $color = PixelGetColor ( $xywh[0] + ($xywh[2]/2), $xywh[1] - ($xywh[3]/2), $hClient )
            LogToFile( $color )
            Sleep( 2000 )
      Next
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      hello
      please i need to link a progress bar with a time can you help me?
      e.g
      i want to set a progress bar for 10 sec
      am waiting for your answers
      thank you.
    • VAN0
      By VAN0
      Hello.
      I have a program XX that asks for user confirmation on exit, which hangs the system reboot/shutdown process until I confirm. So I decided create a autoit script that would automatically close that dialog and let the system reboot/shutdown.
      The problem I'm facing is that my scripts now exits before the XX.
      Is there a way delay script exit until the XX is closed but only when system is rebooting/shutting down?

Thank you.
    • imitto
      By imitto
      Hello all!
      I use Autoit for a while, already made some automation for a TV station's master control room with it. I made a UDF to easily work with PAL timecode and time with milliseconds, convert, add or subtract them. Feel free to use it if you want something like this
      #Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=PAL Timecode Calculator UDF #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalCopyright=horvath.imre@gmail.com #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** ; ; #FUNCTION# ; Name...........: _tcAdd ; Description....: Returns addition of two timecodes ; Syntax.........: _tcAdd($fTc1, fTc2 [, $fFormat = "P"]) ; ; Parameters.....: $fTc1 - First timecode in hh:mm:ss.ff format ; $fTc2 - Second timecode in hh:mm:ss.ff format ; $fFormat - Time base - "P" (default): PAL (25 fps) ; "M" : millisecond ; ; Return value...: Sum of the two timecode in the selected format Func _tcAdd($fTc1, $fTc2, $fFormat = "P", $fHourFormat = 1) Local $fMs1 = _tcToMs($fTc1) Local $fMs2 = _tcToMs($fTc2) Local $fSumMs = $fMs1 + $fMs2 Return _msToTc($fSumMs, $fFormat, $fHourFormat) EndFunc ; #FUNCTION# ; Name...........: _tcsSub ; Description....: Returns addition of two timecodes ; Syntax.........: _tcSub($fTc1, fTc2 [, $fFormat = "P"]) ; ; Parameters.....: $fTc1 - First timecode in hh:mm:ss.ff format ; $fTc2 - Second timecode in hh:mm:ss.ff format ; $fFormat - Time base - "P" (default): PAL (25 fps) ; "M" : millisecond ; ; Return value...: Subtract $fTc2 from $fTc1 in the source format Func _tcSub($fTc1, $fTc2, $fFormat = "P") Local $fMs1 = _tcToMs($fTc1) Local $fMs2 = _tcToMs($fTc2) Local $fSumMs = $fMs1 - $fMs2 If $fSumMs < 0 Then $fSumMs = _tcToMs("24:00:00.00") - ($fSumMs * -1) EndIf Return _msToTc($fSumMs, $fFormat) EndFunc ; #FUNCTION# ; Name...........: _tcToMs ; Description....: Returns timecode converted to total milliseconds ; Syntax.........: _tcToMs($fTc) ; ; Parameters.....: $fTc - Timecode in hh:mm:ss.ff or hh:mm:ss:xxx format, where xxx are milliseconds ; ; Return value...: Milliseconds as an integer value Func _tcToMs($fTc) Local $fTemp = StringSplit($fTc, ":.") Local $fChr = StringLen($fTemp[4]) Switch $fChr Case 2 Return ($fTemp[4] * 40) + ($fTemp[3] * 1000) + ($fTemp[2] * 60000) + ($fTemp[1] * 3600000) Case 3 Return ($fTemp[4]) + ($fTemp[3] * 1000) + ($fTemp[2] * 60000) + ($fTemp[1] * 3600000) EndSwitch EndFunc ; #FUNCTION# ; Name...........: _msToTc ; Description....: Converts total milliseconds to timecode ; Syntax.........: _msToTc($fIn, $fFormat = "P", $fHourFormat = 1) ; ; Parameters.....: $fIn - Time in milliseconds ; $fFormat - Output format "P": PAL TC (default) ; "M": hh:mm:ss.xxx where xxx are milliseconds ; $fHourFormat - Hour format "1": max. value is 23, then starts from 0 (default) ; "0": hours can be more then 23 ; ; Return value...: Timecode as string in the selected format Func _msToTc($fIn, $fFormat = "P", $fHourFormat = 1) Switch $fFormat Case "P" Local $fFr = StringFormat("%02i", (StringRight($fIn, 3) - Mod(StringRight($fIn, 3), 40)) / 40) Case "M" Local $fFr = StringFormat("%03i", StringRight($fIn, 3)) EndSwitch $fIn = StringTrimRight($fIn, 3) Local $fSec = StringFormat("%02i", Mod($fIn, 60)) $fIn -= $fSec Local $fMinTot = $fIn / 60 Local $fMin = StringFormat("%02i", Mod($fMinTot, 60)) $fIn -= $fMin*60 Local $fHourTot = $fIn / 60 / 60 Switch $fHourFormat Case 1 $fHour = StringFormat("%02i", Mod($fHourTot, 24)) Case 0 $fHour = StringFormat("%02i", $fHourTot) EndSwitch Return($fHour & ":" & $fMin & ":" & $fSec & "." & $fFr) EndFunc ; #FUNCTION# ; Name...........: _tcFormatChange ; Description....: Toggle TC format ; Syntax.........: _tcFormatChange($fTc) ; ; Parameters.....: $fTc - Timecode in hh:mm:ss.ff or hh:mm:ss:xxx format, where xxx are milliseconds ; ; Return value...: PAL timecode or time with milliseconds as string, depends on input Func _tcFormatChange($fTc) Local $fTemp = StringSplit($fTc, ":.") Local $fChr = StringLen($fTemp[4]) Switch $fChr Case 2 Return $fTemp[1]&":"&$fTemp[2]&":"&$fTemp[3]&"."&StringFormat("%03i", $fTemp[4]*40) Case 3 Return $fTemp[1]&":"&$fTemp[2]&":"&$fTemp[3]&"."&StringFormat("%02i", ($fTemp[4]-Mod($fTemp[4], 40))/40) EndSwitch EndFunc And the example script:
      #include<_PAL_TC_Calc.au3> $palTC1 = "00:01:12.20" $palTC2 = "23:59:50.02" $msTC1 = "00:01:12.800" $msTC2 = "23:59:50.120" MsgBox(0, "1", _tcAdd($palTC1, $palTC2)); Adds $palTC1 to $palTC2, turns hour back to 0 after 23, returns PAL TC format MsgBox(0, "2", _tcAdd($palTC1, $palTC2, "M")); Adds $palTC1 to $palTC2, turns hour back to 0 after 23, returns time with milliseconds format MsgBox(0, "3", _tcAdd($palTC1, $palTC2, "M", 0)); Adds $palTC1 to $palTC2, hours can be infinite, returns time with milliseconds format MsgBox(0, "4", _tcAdd($msTC1, $msTC2)); Adds $palTC1 to $palTC2, turns hour back to 0 after 23, returns PAL TC format MsgBox(0, "5", _tcAdd($msTC1, $msTC2, "M")); Adds $palTC1 to $palTC2, turns hour back to 0 after 23, returns time with milliseconds format MsgBox(0, "6", _tcAdd($msTC1, $msTC2, "M", 0)); Adds $palTC1 to $palTC2, hours can be infinite, returns time with milliseconds format MsgBox(0, "7", _tcSub($palTC2, $palTC1)); Subtract $palTC1 from $palTC2, returns PAL TC format MsgBox(0, "8", _tcSub($palTC2, $palTC1, "M")); Subtract $palTC1 from $palTC2, time with milliseconds format MsgBox(0, "9", _tcSub($msTC1, $msTC2)); Subtract $palTC1 from $palTC2, returns PAL TC format - when hits zero, counts back from 24:00:00.00 MsgBox(0, "10", _tcSub($msTC1, $msTC2, "M")); Subtract $palTC1 from $palTC2, time with milliseconds format - when hits zero, counts back from 24:00:00.000 MsgBox(0, "11", _tcFormatChange($palTC2)); Convert PAL TC to time with milliseconds and back MsgBox(0, "12", _tcFormatChange($msTC2)); Convert PAL TC to time with milliseconds and back  
      TC_CALC_example.au3
      _PAL_TC_Calc.au3