Meobdg

Script Stop after function

Meobdg

Hi, I have a problem, my functions do not work with each other. Separately, each works very well. Features that do not work together it's loot() and  pos1(). It looks that after spreadsheet function loot() script stops working even though everything is in the While 1-Wend loop.  Can someone help me please?

Edited by Melba23
Removed code

Melba23

Meobdg,

Welcome to the AutoIt forum.

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. Please read them now - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked.

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope.

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good evening everyone
      I was trying to insert function header to the functions of my script, but, in the SciTE console, this appears:
      Function or struct definition not found, unable to insert header. @Jos Any suggestion?
      Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello all
      I found this function in the Internet
      It is to play audio files from  the compiled script
      I did not understand just one thing on this function
      func play($name, $wait = 0) local Const $SND_RESOURCE = 0x00040004 local Const $SND_ASYNC = 1 ; Play the file - the script will pause as it sounds if $wait = 0 then DllCall("winmm.dll", "int", "PlaySound", "str", $name, "hwnd", 0, "int", BitOR($SND_RESOURCE, $SND_ASYNC)) else DllCall("winmm.dll", "int", "PlaySound", "str", $name, "hwnd", 0, "int", $SND_RESOURCE) endIf return 1 endFunc What I did not understand was this variable
      local Const $SND_RESOURCE = 0x00040004 I know that this variable is contains the resource name
      But what if I want to change the name of the resource what i'll do?
      can i do that?
      Thanks in advance

• DynamicRookie
      By DynamicRookie
      Hey there!

I've been developing a artificial intelligence.

My first hard task was letting the A.I know when a sentence is found in memory with different words
      What i tried to do here is simply, get all the words in user sentence that could be used
      as a identifier

example: Steve Jobs

then identify the sentence purpose with the words we found in the past "for" loop

example: Do/Know/You/Who/Steve/Jobs

Compare the example in the following matching sentences in memory.

1-Steve jobs was a known person
              2-Do you know who barack obama is?
              3-Do you know Steve jobs?
              4-Do you know who steve jobs is?
              5-How much money steve jobs had

Then find the sentence that has way more matches than the other ones, remember that if the identifier words were not found
              (Steve jobs) then the sentence is invalid.

Every sentence has a different answer and is important that the right one is chosen.

If there's no more than the half of words in matches, then assign a variable the result of function, such as a return but for a global var.
      I couldn't figure out how to do that with StringRegExp.

I honestly need help with detecting identifiers on memory sentences.
      I would also like to let the AI know typos, meaning that moeny and money means the same thing.
      Any help is hugely appreciated.

• krasnoshtan
      By krasnoshtan
      Hello forum users!
      At some point I had a need to restart my script. Is it possible to do this with autoit or do I need to connect additional scripts like .cmd or .bat?
      For example: i have only script.au3 and it's running. Wich code shoud i use to exit from the script and start it again?