Meobdg

Script Stop after function

2 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi, I have a problem, my functions do not work with each other. Separately, each works very well. Features that do not work together it's loot() and  pos1(). It looks that after spreadsheet function loot() script stops working even though everything is in the While 1-Wend loop.  Can someone help me please?

Edited by Melba23
Removed code

#2 ·  Posted

Meobdg,

Welcome to the AutoIt forum.

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. Please read them now - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked.

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope.

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• wakillon
      By wakillon
      SciTE Hopper : Jump to Any line by one click and many other helpfull functions !

As Ashalshaikh suggested me after leaving me the task to continue >SciTE Hopper, i open a new Topic about it.
      It will be more easy for futures updates.

Many helpfull functions in contextual menu.
      SciTE Hopper is now multipurpose.
      • Color Catcher added
      • BinaryToAu3Kompressor added
      • TinyAu3Search replaced by StringFinder
      • RegJumper added
      • Edit With SciTE added (available in Options)
      • SpecialCharactersViewer added (available in Tray menu)
      New Contextual Menu :

For a right Click on a function :

• Copy function name
      • Insert a function header
      • Cut function
      • Copy function
      • Delete function
      • Create a variables List
      • Remove usseless Blank lines
      • Remove Debug lines ( all lines starting with ConsoleWrite or _ArrayDisplay )
      • Set AutoIt Code Layout
      • Remove Comments

For entire script :

• Create a functions List
      • Create a variables List
      • Remove usseless Blank lines
      • Remove Debug lines ( all lines starting with ConsoleWrite or _ArrayDisplay )
      • Set AutoIt Code Layout
      • Remove Comments
      • ( Open in SciTE a ) Duplicate of current Script in Temp Dir
      • ( Open in SciTE a ) Duplicate of current Script in Same Dir
      • Explore Parent Script Folder
      • Copy Script name
      • Copy Script path
      • Find Unused Functions
      • Find Unused Variables
      • Set all functions in alphabetic order.( func headers and regions ( in fact, all lines between functions ) are not supported.)

SciTE Editor New Contextual Menu if SciTE Hopper is added ( in Options ) to SciTE Editor :
      when you made a selection in SciTE Editor you can :

• Open a Reg Key in Regedit using RegJumper
      • Open a Url in your default Browser
      • Search on google in your default Browser
      • Search on AutoIt Website in your default Browser
      Now Can be added to windows start (minimized)
      Options are available by Tray Menu.
      A double click on tray icon will open clipboard content to SciTE Editor ( Handy when you have copied some code from your browser )

How to proceed for add SciTE Hopper to SciTE Editor :
      Run Scite Editor, run Scite Hopper ( compiled! ) go to Options and select Add/Remove to SciTE Tab. then click on Add button and it's done !
      Right click on SciTE Editor and choose SciTE Hopper in Contextual Menu for run it when you need it !
      Update of 07 Dec 2017
      TinyAu3Search is replaced by StringFinder

Previous downloads : 1287
      Script and compiled version are available in the download section

Thanks to Ashalshaikh, Melba23, Th3 MMA, Alzri2, taitel, Manadar, taz742, Yashield, Authenticity, Xenobiologist for their help
      and asdf8 for his >Includes Helper and azjio for his >FileSearch.

Hope it help you and happy Scripting !

• Eggsplorer
      By Eggsplorer
      Hi,
      Ich hab ein Script für Windows Updates, dass nach dem OOBE aufgerufen werden soll. Run/RunOnce ist daher nicht möglich.
      Stattdessen möchte ich das Script in den Autostart schreiben lasse. Wenn die OOBE beendet wird und der Administrator angemeldet wird, soll das Update-Script einmalig aufgerufen werden und sich anschl. selbst löschen.
      Lang rede, kurzer Sinn:
      Wie kann ich folgendes Script in den Autostart schreiben?
      RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & "C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -File C:\UA\Scripts\win-updates.ps1 -MaxUpdatesPerCycle 100 -RestartRequired 1", "") Ich würde ungern eine BAT oder EXE reinkopieren, da ich es unsauber finde. Die müsste ja auch zusätzlich irgendwo liegen.
      Danke
      Eggsplorer
    • FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good morning everyone
      I worked a bit on a little project of mine, and I managed to do what I was trying to do, or, automate a quiz in AutoIt.
      Now, everything works fine but, in order to achieve what I'm trying to achive, I'd like to make this script run faster.
      I'll attach a portion of the code in order to let you understand what my script does.
      $objIE_h1 = _IETagNameGetCollection($objIE, "h1") ; Take the text of the answer If @error Then ConsoleWrite("Errore durante la lettura degli h1 nella pagina. - Errore: " & @error & @CRLF) Else For $objElement In $objIE_h1 $strInnerText = $objElement.innerText Next Select Case StringInStr($strInnerText, "QUESTION") ; Here is the question ; PS4 PRO $objSpans = _IETagNameGetCollection($objIE, "span") ; Answers are stored here For $objElement In $objSpans If $i >= 4 Then $strAnswer = $objElement.innerText ; Take the text of the answer n° 0, 1, 2, 3 If StringInStr($strAnswer, "CORRECT ANSWER") Then ; If I match the correct answer, then, I have to click on the input with answer id = answer_i $j = $i - 4 $objInput = _IEGetObjById($objIE, "answer_" & $j) If @error Then ConsoleWrite("Errore durante la lettura della risposta #" & $i & " - Errore: " & @error & @CRLF) Else _IEAction($objInput, "click") If @error Then ConsoleWrite("Errore durante il click sull'elemento. - Errore: " & @error) Else ConsoleWrite($j & ") Risposta: " & $strAnswer & @CRLF) ExitLoop EndIf EndIf EndIf $i+=1 Else $i+=1 EndIf Next $i = 0 $j = 0 This is what my script does.
      Questions are 20, in which I have 15 multiple choice question, 2 images ( on which I use _IEImgClick() ), and 3 text inputs ( a simple send with the text I have to enter ).
      How can I make all of these, faster?
      If I reach this goal, I've probably done one of my best goals in life, and I'd like to share my happiness with you, giving a huge donation to this fantastic community!
      Thanks for your help
    • RTFC
      By RTFC
      Please answer me these questions three, ere the other side you see:
      Are you running a 64-bit machine with a 64-bit Windows operating system? Can your AutoIt scripts cope with having directive #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=Y, and thus @AutoItX64=True? Are you sick and tired of seeing this error message?
      If you (like me) answered "YES" to all three questions, then the _HighMem library may ease your pain (the name commemorates a useful utility from the days when CPUs were still steam-powered). Forget about pathetic boot switches /3GB and /userva; in a full-fledged 64-bit environment, _HighMem can pre-allocate all available physical/virtual RAM you've got (or any smaller size you need), and manage individual allocations therein with four simple functions:
      _HighMem_StartUp( $nSize, $sUnit="GB" ) ; parse size of total region to pre-allocate, e.g. (10,"GB") _HighMem_Allocate( $nSize, $sUnit="B" ) ; returns $pOffset (new allocation's base address) _HighMem_Release( $pOffset ) ; existing allocations are identified by their offset (base address) _HighMem_CleanUp() ; close handles, release all pre-allocated memory Of course, existing AutoIt limitations remain in force (e.g., DllstructCreate() is still limited to 2 GB per call), but the maximum of 2-4 GB of virtual memory per Windows process can (under the right circumstances, in the proper environment) be circumvented. However, this is the first beta release, so glitches are likely, and performance may vary. In fact, it may not work at all for you (if you're running 32-bit, for example). And since this involves your own hardware, it's unlikely I would be able to reproduce your issues in my own work environment. Nevertheless, if you find obvious bugs or mistakes in the code, please do post. And if it works for you, that's also good to hear. My own motivation for developing it was to supercharge my matrix computing environment (Eigen4AutoIt), so it can handle matrices of any size that fit in machine RAM.
      The attached zip contains the library itself (HighMem.au3) and two test examples. HighMem_Test1 performs a dry run stress test of the allocation management system; it does not actually do any memory I/O. By contrast, HighMem_Test2 pre-allocates a 6 GB space, stores 3 x 2GB structs there, performs some basic I/O, and releases the allocations one by one. Obviously, for this to work you'll need at least that much free RAM to begin with (check with Task Manager -> Performance -> Memory if you're unsure). My own test environment has 16 GB of physical RAM, and runs W10Pro/64.
      EDIT: minor edits added to improve user experience (many more status messages if $_HighMem_Verbose=True)
      HighMem.v0.85.7z
      EDIT: from beta version 0.9, HighMem supports shared memory, including mutex negotiation.

HighMem.v0.91.7z
    • au3leecher
      By au3leecher
      Hellow everybody,
      I tryed to manipulate a game called "Assault Cube" which is a easy beginning in coding. I run the code but the wished value doesn't change, i don't understand why.
      The Pointers are fine, I checked that the pointers don't change every time while restart the game.
      My Code:
      <snip>
      _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Checklist:
      The Offsets are 18C & 4
      In Cheat Engine: ("ac_client.exe"+0010F418) <- Pointer
      4 Bytes = 'dword'