Sign in to follow this  
rootx

GDI responsive GUI Help [SOLVED]

rootx

how can I fit the image when the GUI is maximized? I would like to always measure the 50% height and width of the GUI and is always in the bottom right poistion, and does not lose its quality.

THX

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <GDIPlus.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
#include <WinAPI.au3>

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 615, 437, 192, 124,BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_GUI,$WS_MAXIMIZEBOX,$WS_TABSTOP))

_GDIPlus_Startup()
        $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile(@ScriptDir&"\img.jpg")
        $hGraphics = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($Form1)
        $resimg = _GDIPlus_ImageResize($hImage,200,300)
        _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGraphics, $resimg, 0, 0)

GUIRegisterMsg($WM_PAINT, "MY_WM_PAINT")
;GUIRegisterMsg($WM_SIZE, "WM_SIZE")
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW,$Form1)

#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit

EndSwitch
WEnd

Func MY_WM_PAINT($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam)
    #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam
    _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($Form1, 0, 0, $RDW_UPDATENOW)
    _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGraphics, $resimg, 300, 0)
    _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($Form1, 0, 0, $RDW_VALIDATE)
    Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG
EndFunc   ;==>MY_WM_PAINT

;Func WM_SIZE($hWnd, $iMsg, $iwParam, $ilParam)
;    #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $iwParam, $ilParam
;    Local $xClient, $yClient
;    $xClient = BitAND($ilParam, 0x0000FFFF)
;    $yClient = BitShift($ilParam, 16)
;   _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($Form1, 0, 0, $RDW_UPDATENOW)
;   _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGraphics, $resimg, $xClient/2, $yClient/2)
;   _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($Form1, 0, 0, $RDW_VALIDATE)
;   ConsoleWrite($xClient & "   "&$yClient&@CR)
;    Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG
;EndFunc

Edited by rootx

InunoTaishou

Not sure I understand. Do you want the image to be drawn to fit the GUI window or do you want the image to be drawn starting at the exact midpoint of the GUI (width and height)? Making it be drawn in the bottom right corner of the GUI.

• Like 1

InunoTaishou

Here's how you would do it if you want the image to fit the width and height of the window

#include <GDIPlus.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
#include <WinAPI.au3>

Global Const $SIZE_RESTORED = 0
Global Const $SIZE_MAXIMIZED = 2

$Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 615, 437, 192, 124, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_GUI, $WS_MAXIMIZEBOX, $WS_TABSTOP, $WS_SIZEBOX))

_GDIPlus_Startup()
$hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile(@ScriptDir & "\img.jpg")
Global $resimg = _GDIPlus_ImageResize($hImage, 615, 437)

GUIRegisterMsg($WM_PAINT, MY_WM_PAINT)
GUIRegisterMsg($WM_SIZE, WM_SIZE)

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $Form1)

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
    EndSwitch
WEnd

Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG

Func WM_SIZE($hWndFrom, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam)
    Local $iLoWord = _WinAPI_LoWord($lParam) ; Width
    Local $iHiWord = _WinAPI_HiWord($lParam) ; Height

Switch ($hWndFrom)
        Case $Form1
            Switch ($wParam)
                Case $SIZE_RESTORED, $SIZE_MAXIMIZED
                    ; The old graphic is based off the size of the old size, destroy it
                    _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphics)
                    ; And recreate it with the size of the new size
                    ; resize the image to the new width/height
                    $resimg = _GDIPlus_ImageResize($hImage, $iLoWord, $iHiWord)
                    ; Implicitly calls MY_WM_PAINT after this, based on the order of window messages received from Windows
            EndSwitch
    EndSwitch

Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG
EndFunc   ;==>WM_SIZE

And here's how you could draw it in the bottom right quadrant of the GUI

#include <GDIPlus.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
#include <WinAPI.au3>

Global Const $SIZE_RESTORED = 0
Global Const $SIZE_MAXIMIZED = 2

Global $iWidth = 615
Global $iHeight = 437

$Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", $iWidth, $iHeight, 192, 124, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_GUI, $WS_MAXIMIZEBOX, $WS_TABSTOP, $WS_SIZEBOX))

_GDIPlus_Startup()
$hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile(@ScriptDir & "\img.jpg")
Global $resimg = _GDIPlus_ImageResize($hImage, $iWidth / 2, $iHeight / 2)

GUIRegisterMsg($WM_PAINT, MY_WM_PAINT)
GUIRegisterMsg($WM_SIZE, WM_SIZE)

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
    EndSwitch
WEnd

_GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGraphics, $resimg, $iWidth / 2, $iHeight / 2)
    Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG

Func WM_SIZE($hWndFrom, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam)
    Local $iLoWord = _WinAPI_LoWord($lParam) ; Width
    Local $iHiWord = _WinAPI_HiWord($lParam) ; Height

Switch ($hWndFrom)
        Case $Form1
            Switch ($wParam)
                Case $SIZE_RESTORED, $SIZE_MAXIMIZED
                    $iWidth = $iLoWord
                    $iHeight = $iHiWord
                    ; The old graphic is based off the size of the old size, destroy it
                    ; And recreate it with the size of the new size
                    ; resize the image to the new width/height
                    $resimg = _GDIPlus_ImageResize($hImage, $iLoWord / 2, $iHiWord / 2)
                    ; Implicitly calls MY_WM_PAINT after this, based on the order of window messages received from Windows
            EndSwitch
    EndSwitch

Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG
EndFunc   ;==>WM_SIZE

• Like 1

rootx

Thx, me cupla I try to explain you.

usually I use GUICtrlSetResizing to have a responsive gui... but with the object PIC the image does not maintain a good quality. Now I'm trying with GDI.

img.jpg

rootx

THX THX THX.

InunoTaishou

Wait, don't leave yet. Gimme a few minutes and I'll create one better that will be a little less graphics intensive and get rid of that flashing. (Been a while since I've done some GDI+ stuff so I gotta remember how I did this lol)

Edited by InunoTaishou

InunoTaishou

This should do it. Won't redraw and refresh while it's being sized but it will be updated after you release the size box and will be updated upon Maximize/restore. Gets rid of the flashing

#include <GDIPlus.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
#include <WinAPI.au3>

_GDIPlus_Startup()

$Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 615, 437, 192, 124, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_GUI, $WS_MAXIMIZEBOX, $WS_TABSTOP, $WS_SIZEBOX))
Global $picImage = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 615 / 2, 437 / 2, 615 / 2, 437 / 2)
GUICtrlSetResizing($picImage, $GUI_DOCKRIGHT + $GUI_DOCKBOTTOM)

Global $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile(@ScriptDir & "\img.jpg")
Global $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0(@DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight)
Global $hGraphics = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBitmap)

Resize()

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap)
            _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage)
            Exit
        Case $GUI_EVENT_RESIZED, $GUI_EVENT_MAXIMIZE, $GUI_EVENT_RESTORE
            Resize()
    EndSwitch
WEnd

Func Resize()
    Local $aSize = ControlGetPos($Form1, "", $picImage)
    _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGraphics, 0x00000000)
    _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hGraphics, $hImage, 0, 0, $aSize[2], $aSize[3])
    Local $hHBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hBitmap)
    _WinAPI_DeleteObject(GUICtrlSendMsg($picImage, $STM_SETIMAGE, $IMAGE_BITMAP, $hHBitmap))
EndFunc

Been a long time since I've draw graphics in memory, not directly on the HWND, and then set an image from memory. So I had to remember the order of the bitmaps/graphics lol

Idk what your project entails but maybe you might want a complex GDI+ intensive project to look at to see how you can manage objects. I started this a long time ago, before I left for basic, and never finished it. It was going to be a puzzle style game. I finished the menu portion of it but never finished the puzzle part of it. I used a lot of structs to hold all of my GDI+ objects, windows, etc. As well as using array of string with the function calls to manage the structs (Why have 20 lines to destroy my GDI+ objects when I could have 1 for loop going through and calling the function needed for the struct specified). It's pretty cool though. Creating a context menu (right click) on the GUI and the options displayed are specific to the image you're over (or no image if you're not over one).

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2t37tatmogjg33y/PuzzleIt.7z

Edited by InunoTaishou
  • Like 1

rootx

this is really what I wanted to do, thanks. :ILA2:

InunoTaishou

No problemo. I've only ever shown that to one other person but I'm sure anyone who finds it might find it useful.

One cool thing I'd like to point out (it's not in the script because I never made it an option) is it will support just Vertical scrolling and just Horizontal scrolling. If you go down to line 306

SetWorkspaceStruct($tWorkspaceMenu, $tControlMenu, BitOR($SCROLL_VSCROLL, $SCROLL_HSCROLL), 3, 1.0, False)

At the moment the menu will scroll left/right and up/down (Ctrl + Mouse wheel will go left/right). If you change this line to this

SetWorkspaceStruct($tWorkspaceMenu, $tControlMenu, $SCROLL_HSCROLL, 3, 1.0, False)

It will make all of the picture fit vertically and only scroll left/right. The opposite is the same for

SetWorkspaceStruct($tWorkspaceMenu, $tControlMenu, $SCROLL_VSCROLL, 3, 1.0, False)

So it will fit all of the images horizontally and then scroll up/down

Alt + Mouse wheel will zoom in/out. Resizing the menu and making all of the pieces bigger/smaller (Just takes a minute because it's going to resize all of the large images to fit the menu again). There's a lot to go through. I know I didn't comment a lot of things. I planned on finishing it and releasing it but real life got in the way and never had the time go dig through it again.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• UEZ
      By UEZ
      Here another example to mark the desktop to get the marked region for capturing. This example is not perfect and not very fast (room for improvements).
      ;coded by UEZ build 2018-11-30 beta ;code cleanup up mLipok #include <APISysConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WinAPIGdi.au3> #include <WinAPISysWin.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Global $__g_hGUI_MarkArea, $__g_hGUI_Bg, $__g_iLabel_TL, $__g_iLabel_TM, $__g_iLabel_TR, $__g_iLabel_LM, $__g_iLabel_RM, $__g_iLabel_BL, $__g_iLabel_BM, _ $__g_iLabel_BR, $__g_iOldCursor, $__g_iW, $__g_iH, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots = 0xFFFFFF, $__g_iBorder = 4, $__g_bSelectionDone = False Global $aRect = _GDIPlus_MarkScreenRegionAnimated() _ArrayDisplay($aRect, "Marked area coordinates") Func _GDIPlus_MarkScreenRegionAnimated($bAnim = True) _GDIPlus_Startup() Local Const $hFullScreen = WinGetHandle("[TITLE:Program Manager;CLASS:Progman]") Local Const $aFullScreen = WinGetPos($hFullScreen) $__g_hGUI_Bg = GUICreate("", $aFullScreen[2], $aFullScreen[3], $aFullScreen[0], $aFullScreen[1], BitOR($WS_CLIPCHILDREN, $WS_POPUP), $WS_EX_TOPMOST) ;to avoid cursor flickering and for proper control read WinSetTrans($__g_hGUI_Bg, "", 0x01) $__g_hGUI_MarkArea = GUICreate("", 1, 1, -1, -1, $bAnim ? $WS_POPUP : BitOR($WS_POPUP, $WS_BORDER), BitOR($WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_LAYERED), $__g_hGUI_Bg) GUISetBkColor(0xABCDEF, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If Not $bAnim Then $__g_iColor_ResizeDots = 0xFF0000 $__g_iLabel_TL = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;top left GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) $__g_iLabel_TM = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;top mid GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) $__g_iLabel_TR = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;top right GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) $__g_iLabel_LM = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;left mid GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) $__g_iLabel_RM = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;right mid GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) $__g_iLabel_BL = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;bottom left GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) $__g_iLabel_BM = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;bottom mid GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) $__g_iLabel_BR = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;bottom right GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) GUISetState(@SW_SHOWNA, $__g_hGUI_Bg) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $__g_iOldCursor = MouseGetCursor() GUISetCursor(3, 1, $__g_hGUI_Bg) GUISetCursor(3, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, 0xABCDEF, 0xF0) Local $aMPos, $aPrevMPos[2] = [MouseGetPos(0) + 1, MouseGetPos(1) + 1], $iID, $aCI, $iX, $iY, $aOldWinPos, $aOldMPos, $bMoved Local $aGUIStartPos, $iKey_Exit = GUICtrlCreateButton("", $aFullScreen[0] - 10, $aFullScreen[1] - 10, 1, 1), $aAccelKeys[1][2] = [["{ENTER}", $iKey_Exit]] GUISetAccelerators($aAccelKeys, $__g_hGUI_Bg) GUISetAccelerators($aAccelKeys, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) #forceref $bMoved Do Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $iKey_Exit If $bAnim Then GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "") DllCall("user32.dll", "bool", "KillTimer", "hwnd", $__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "uint_ptr", $iID) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_ERASEBKGND, "") EndIf _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Local $aResult = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aResult[2] = WinGetClientSize($__g_hGUI_MarkArea)[0] $aResult[3] = WinGetClientSize($__g_hGUI_MarkArea)[1] GUIDelete($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) GUIDelete($__g_hGUI_Bg) If Not $__g_bSelectionDone Then $aResult = 0 Return $aResult EndSwitch $aMPos = MouseGetPos() If ($aMPos[0] <> $aPrevMPos[0] Or $aMPos[1] <> $aPrevMPos[1]) And (Not $__g_bSelectionDone) Then WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $aMPos[0], $aMPos[1]) $aPrevMPos = $aMPos EndIf $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] And (Not $__g_bSelectionDone) Then $aGUIStartPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $bAnim Then GUIRegisterMsg($WM_ERASEBKGND, "WM_ERASEBKGND") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "PlayBorderAnim") $iID = DllCall("User32.dll", "uint_ptr", "SetTimer", "hwnd", $__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "uint_ptr", 1, "uint", 50, "ptr", 0)[0] EndIf While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aMPos = MouseGetPos() $__g_iW = Abs($aMPos[0] - $aGUIStartPos[0]) + 1 $__g_iH = Abs($aMPos[1] - $aGUIStartPos[1]) + 1 If $aMPos[0] < $aGUIStartPos[0] Then $iX = $aMPos[0] Else $iX = $aGUIStartPos[0] EndIf If $aMPos[1] < $aGUIStartPos[1] Then $iY = $aMPos[1] Else $iY = $aGUIStartPos[1] EndIf WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $iX, $iY, $__g_iW, $__g_iH) UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) WEnd $__g_bSelectionDone = True GUISetCursor(3, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) ElseIf $aCI[3] And $__g_bSelectionDone Then $aGUIStartPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If _WinAPI_PtInRectEx(MouseGetPos(0), MouseGetPos(1), $aGUIStartPos[0], $aGUIStartPos[1], $aGUIStartPos[0] + $aGUIStartPos[2], $aGUIStartPos[1] + $aGUIStartPos[3]) Then $aMPos = MouseGetPos() $aGUIStartPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) While $aCI[3] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $aGUIStartPos[0] - ($aMPos[0] - MouseGetPos(0)), $aGUIStartPos[1] - ($aMPos[1] - MouseGetPos(1)), $__g_iW, $__g_iH) GUISetCursor(0, 1, $__g_hGUI_Bg) GUISetCursor(0, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WEnd GUISetCursor(3, 1, $__g_hGUI_Bg) GUISetCursor(3, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) EndIf EndIf If $__g_bSelectionDone Then $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If @error Then ContinueLoop Switch $aCI[4] Case $__g_iLabel_TL GUISetCursor(12, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", MouseGetPos(0), MouseGetPos(1), $aOldWinPos[2] + ($aOldMPos[0] - MouseGetPos(0)), $aOldWinPos[3] + ($aOldMPos[1] - MouseGetPos(1))) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case $__g_iLabel_BR GUISetCursor(12, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $aOldWinPos[0], $aOldWinPos[1], $aOldWinPos[2] - ($aOldMPos[0] - MouseGetPos(0)), $aOldWinPos[3] - ($aOldMPos[1] - MouseGetPos(1))) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case $__g_iLabel_TR GUISetCursor(10, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $aOldWinPos[0], MouseGetPos(1), $aOldWinPos[2] - ($aOldMPos[0] - MouseGetPos(0)), $aOldWinPos[3] + ($aOldMPos[1] - MouseGetPos(1))) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case $__g_iLabel_BL GUISetCursor(10, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", MouseGetPos(0), $aOldWinPos[1], $aOldWinPos[2] + ($aOldMPos[0] - MouseGetPos(0)), $aOldWinPos[3] - ($aOldMPos[1] - MouseGetPos(1))) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case $__g_iLabel_LM GUISetCursor(13, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", MouseGetPos(0), $aOldWinPos[1], $aOldWinPos[2] + ($aOldMPos[0] - MouseGetPos(0)), $aOldWinPos[3]) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case $__g_iLabel_RM GUISetCursor(13, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $aOldWinPos[0], $aOldWinPos[1], $aOldWinPos[2] - ($aOldMPos[0] - MouseGetPos(0)), $aOldWinPos[3]) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case $__g_iLabel_TM GUISetCursor(11, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $aOldWinPos[0], MouseGetPos(1), $aOldWinPos[2], $aOldWinPos[3] + ($aOldMPos[1] - MouseGetPos(1))) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case $__g_iLabel_BM GUISetCursor(11, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $aOldWinPos[0], $aOldWinPos[1], $aOldWinPos[2], $aOldWinPos[3] - ($aOldMPos[1] - MouseGetPos(1))) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case Else GUISetCursor(3, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) EndSwitch EndIf Until False EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_MarkScreenRegionAnimated Func UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim = True) Local Const $aGUIStartPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $__g_bSelectionDone And $bAnim Then GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "") $__g_iW = $aGUIStartPos[2] $__g_iH = $aGUIStartPos[3] ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_TL, 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_TM, ($__g_iW - $__g_iBorder) / 2, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_TR, ($__g_iW - $__g_iBorder - $__g_iBorder / 2), 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_LM, 0, ($__g_iH - $__g_iBorder) / 2, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_RM, ($__g_iW - $__g_iBorder - $__g_iBorder / 2), ($__g_iH - $__g_iBorder) / 2, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_BL, 0, ($__g_iH - $__g_iBorder - $__g_iBorder / 2), $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_BM, ($__g_iW - $__g_iBorder) / 2, ($__g_iH - $__g_iBorder - $__g_iBorder / 2), $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_BR, ($__g_iW - $__g_iBorder - $__g_iBorder / 2), ($__g_iH - $__g_iBorder - $__g_iBorder / 2), $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) If $__g_bSelectionDone And $bAnim Then GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "PlayBorderAnim") EndFunc ;==>UpdateCtrlPos Func PlayBorderAnim() Local $aWinPos = WinGetClientSize($__g_hGUI_MarkArea), $iW = $aWinPos[0], $iH = $aWinPos[1] Local Static $fOffset = 0 Local Const $iSize = $__g_iBorder / 2 Local Const $hDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) Local Const $hHBitmap = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $iW, $iH) Local Const $hDC_backbuffer = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Local Const $DC_obj = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $hHBitmap) Local Const $hCanvas = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHDC($hDC_backbuffer) Local Const $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFF0178D7, $iSize), $hPen2 = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFFFFFFFF, $iSize), _ $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFF000000 + $__g_iColor_ResizeDots), $hPen3 = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFF000000) _GDIPlus_PenSetDashStyle($hPen, $GDIP_DASHSTYLEDASHDOT) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hCanvas, 0xFFABCDEF) ;for faster performance direct dll calls DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen2, "float", 1 + $iSize, "float", 1 + $iSize, "float", $iW - 2 * $iSize - 2, "float", $iH - 2 * $iSize - 2) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetPenDashOffset", "handle", $hPen, "float", $fOffset) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen, "float", 1 + $iSize, "float", 1 + $iSize, "float", $iW - 2 * $iSize - 2, "float", $iH - 2 * $iSize - 2) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", 0, "float", 0, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", 0, "float", 0, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", 0, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", 0, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", 0, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", 0, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", 0, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", 0, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", 0, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", 0, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDC, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hDC_backbuffer, 0, 0, $SRCCOPY) $fOffset += 0.5 _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCanvas) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $DC_obj) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hDC_backbuffer) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, $hDC) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen2) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen3) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) EndFunc ;==>PlayBorderAnim Func WM_ERASEBKGND($hWnd, $iMsgm, $wParam, $lParam) ;suppress repainting to avoid flickering but causes some other side effects #forceref $iMsgm, $wParam, $lParam, $hWnd Local Const $hBrush = _WinAPI_CreateSolidBrush(0xEFCDAB) ;BGR format ;~ _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, 0, 0, BitOR($RDW_NOERASE, $RDW_NOCHILDREN, $RDW_NOFRAME, $RDW_VALIDATE)) _WinAPI_SetClassLongEx($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, $GCL_HBRBACKGROUND, $hBrush) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBrush) Return 0 EndFunc ;==>WM_ERASEBKGND  
      Just press the lmb and move your mouse. When lmb is released you can adjust the size of the window by dragging the white rectangle to any direction. Rmb will move the marked area.
      Press ESC to get the coordinates of the marked region.
      If you have any improvements, please post it here.

Tested on Win10 x64 only.

• badcoder123
      By badcoder123
      I was looking around the help file and I came across _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawRect and _WinAPI_DrawLine and I seem to be having the same "problem" where every time it draws into a window and you lose or gain focus it has to redraw itself. Is there anyway around this? 
      #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #Include <GDIPlus.au3> _GDIPlus_Startup() Run("notepad.exe") $hWnd = WinWait("Untitled") $hGraphic = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hWnd) $Color = 0xFFFF0000 $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate($Color, 2) For $i = 1 To 10 _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawRect($hGraphic, 200, 200, 25 ,25, $hPen) ToolTip($i) Sleep(1000) Next _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($hWnd, 0, 0, $RDW_INVALIDATE + $RDW_ALLCHILDREN) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphic) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_Shutdown()  
    • bhns
      By bhns
      try it for make flyers old games xml + Gdi, i belive many sources had lost 
      AIT-ADRLIST.au3

• mdepot
      By mdepot
      I have a situation where I am repeatedly capturing a region of the screen and feeding it into Tesseract OCR.  Since the OCR is a relatively slow operation, I would like to create an in memory cache of the ocr results.  An ideal hash key for this cache would be a checksum of the captured image.  With this I could capture the region, checksum it, and then only if I don't get a cache hit I would write the image out to disk for external OCR.
      Now I know I can do this by saving the captured image out to disk, and then summing the disk file with _Crypt_HashFile().  But that's still slower than I would like, and it shouldn't be necessary.  Ideally, it should be possible to checksum the image data directly in memory so I don't have to go to disk at all.  In order to do that, I need a way to dump a representation of the image into a string  (or some equivalent).  Then I could use the _Crypt_HashData() function against that string to create my cache hash key.
      Googling around I found an article here that shows a way to convert an image object to a byte array using System.Drawing.  This was the closest thing I found to what I'm trying to do.  I don't know if that method could be used from within AutoIT, or if perhaps there may be a better way I don't know about.  If someone could give me a shove in the right direction it would be a big help.  Thanks!
    • UEZ
      By UEZ
      Here some graphical examples written completely in FreeBasic just for fun.  
      3D Starfield Rotating Flight 3D Starfield Scrolling v1 Booster 3D Starfield Scrolling v3 Booster CreateWindowEx (hGUI) Example FB File2Bas Code Generator (AutoIt script) FB GFX Examples Fire Particles FMOD Examples GDI - GDI+ 3D Sinus Wave GDI - GDI+ Animated Pythagoras Tree GDI - GDI+ Particles - Repulsive Force Sim v2.0 GDI - GDI+ Plasma v5 Booster GDI - GDI+ Random Pattern GDI - GDI+ Space Flight GDI - GDI+ Tunnel Flight - WipeOut Style GDI Classic Raytraced Tunnel GDI Elastic Twister Effect GDI Exploding Pixels GDI Infinite Image Zoom Flight GDI Liquid Pixels GDI Particle Repulsion Grid GDI Particles Mouse Attraction GDI Starfield GDI The Nautilus Raymarcher GDI Worm Tunnel Flight GDI+ Impossible Possible GDI+ Kaleidoscope GDI+ Performance Test - Au3 vs FB GDI+ Polar Clock GDI+ Rotating Earth GDI+ Star Wars Scroller GDI+ Streamer GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock Ini Read - Write Mandelbrot Plasma Puristic Clock Rutt_Etra_Izer_Booster Tunnel Flight uFMOD _WinAPI_SetWindowTitleIcon  
      Download: FreeBasic Examples build 2018-07-10.rar

I will add new examples from time to time.

FreeBasic source codes are also included.