Fenzik

Password UDF

1 post in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

; Title .........: Password
; AutoIt Version : 3.3.14.2
; Description ...: UDF to work with passwords. Mostly ported from Javascript at http:rumkin.com/tools/password/passchk.php and improved a bit

; Author(s) .....: Fenzik + Team Adaptech

; #CURRENT# =====================================================================================================================
;_Password_Generate
;_Password_GetcharsetSize
;_Password_GetEntropy
;_Password_IsCommonWord
;_Password_Startup
; ===============================================================================================================================

It's my first UDF so please be nice.:)

If somebody have better idea how to store common dictionary and frequency table please post here...

Have fun!

Fenzik

Password.zip

Edited by Fenzik
fixed wrong autoit version

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Miliardsto
      By Miliardsto
      Hello. Im trying to make my scripts safe - unnable to decompile. I search for obfuscators and other security methods but the search has come to nothing.
      Then one guy gave that idea below. If I rightly understood this idea lets we talk about example program with this secutiy method.
      Program have two parts, first is only login gui and the second part is the main program Second part (main program) is uploaded on ftp server lets say that on http://xxx/autoit/main_program.au3 So we have the first gui with login, we put correctly login and pass and this is the moment when code from http://xxx/autoit/main_program.au3 will be downloaded and executed Finally main program will be appear This is the similiar way like new games are protected by cracking.
      I have few questions in this moment about this:
      Is something like that even possible to do with the autoit? First part of program (login gui) must have somewhere given that link to download the rest of code - http://xxx/autoit/main_program.au3 to make it execute. As we know this first part of program is easy able to hack and retrieve this web url http://xxx/autoit/main_program.au3 where located is main part of program. Is the way to encrypt or secure it? If only code will be stored in .php we know it cannot be previewed. So it could for example get code from .php file instead of .au3 I know that methods works in other languages (I dont know exactly how) thats becouse I only speculates, maybe something may looks different in these solution? Other way would be compiling second part of code on web server (there are available web autoit servers) maybe this way is possible? Tell me anything U know about this ideas and if its even possible to achieve.
      Thanks for ur any response, advice or thoughts

• Dent
      By Dent
      @Blueman @Damein
      Dear all,
      I couldn't find anything that related exactly to what I'm trying to achieve although I did find some examples from the two people I've tagged in which has gotten me so far.
      I understand this topic could be a contentious issue and perhaps that's why there's no threads that I could find that relate directly to it. If the subject is taboo then I'll completely understand it if this thread is deleted.
      I want to write a program that periodically posts the IP address and Geo/GPS location data to me some way e.g. ftp/POST/email - the back-story is below.
      Ok so recently I had a computer stolen from my office, the actual value of the computer is very low as it was 10 years old and just for basic office tasks. Whilst the important files were backed up I never got around to automating this process so I lost a couple of weeks work when it was stolen.
      Anyway, this computer was used mainly by one employee and as I wouldn't be at the office a lot of the time I would use VNC to help when they got stuck with a particular task. As the IP was dynamic I found the dynamic DNS solutions supported by the router not to be very reliable so I wrote a small AutoIt program that called the dynamic DNS update link every 15 minutes, this program was in the Start Menu -> Programs -> Start Up folder and worked fine. This computer was a desktop box with no Wifi so was connected via Ethernet.
      As the accounts on the machine are password protected, whoever ends up with the box is likely to format the HD and put a fresh OS on there so this program is unlikely to run again which is a shame because as it's a desktop box with no Wifi I could use the IP address to give to the Police who could get the users name and address by matching who that IP was assigned to at that time. This is very unlikely to be a coffee shop etc.
      So I'm a lot more security and disaster recovery minded now and have replaced that box with a laptop that the staff member can take home with them each day and it automatically backs up to OneDrive upon log in.
      I've put VNC and the dynamic DNS AutoIt program on there but as this is a laptop with Wifi it's obviously very portable and can be used to get online from more locations.
      What I want to do is create another program that gets the device location as well as the IP and sends it to me every 15 minutes or so. I'd plan to put this program in a Guest account that has no password so if this laptop were ever stolen the next user would actually be able to log in and this program would run. Even better would be for this program to be started as a service so it runs before logging in to an account, just like VNC does. Being a laptop it could be used by a thief or other unauthorised user in a coffee shop etc.
      The solution I have explored so far is have a local .htm file that is opened via AutoIt program which when it has loaded displays the latitude and longitude of the machine, the program then saves this to a file with IP address and date/time stamp and sends it to me somehow (I'll probably implement multiple ways of it notifying me just in case of firewalls). The instance of IE would load minimized and quit after the lat/long is read; as it is such a small page running locally this all happens very quickly so is hard for any user to detect and cancel/intercept.
      My only problem with this implementation is I can't find a way for the page to start the script and obtain the location without user interaction (clicking Allow). I know why this is like this, because it could be used to spy on peoples location so could be open to mis-use.
      So perhaps there is a better way, programmatically within AutoIt using Google Maps API (which I haven't looked into properly yet) to do this where there is no user interaction required?
      There are probably commercial applications to do just this (similar to FindMyiPhone) but I've not investigated the availability of those for Windows and don't see how such a commercial application would be any less open to mis-use so why not create my own little app if possible and avoid the cost.
    • VIP
      By VIP
      I can not do anything with any user in the "Local Users Group"
      I tried from my account but I could not change my password (ie set new password)!
      But I was able to activate the Administrator account and I logged into the Administrator account and still could not do anything with my account! But I can set the password and disable the Administrator account from my account or Administrator.
      Any ideas? (Ignore the click on the Sign-in option in the Change Accout settings.)

• usmiv4o
      By usmiv4o
      #cs ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- AutoIt Version: 3.2.4.3 Author: usmiv4o Script Function: AutoIt script to check if files in directory are changed. It is usefull for security contra-inteligense measures. Function Name: LoadTripwireDB() Description: Loads database (text file tripwire.txt) and compare files in /test folder for changes. compares Hash (MD5) checksums. If they are not the same starts Initial() Function Name: Initial() Description: Checks directory and makes index of files and their MD5 checksums in text file (tripwire.txt) Function Name: Hush() Description: Checks file and returns its MD5 checksum. Requirement(s): Windows XP Return Value(s): On Success - Returns true. Files are the same as before. On Failure - return false. Example: LoadTripwireDB() #ce ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- #include <Crypt.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <Array.au3> $sDir = @ScriptDir & "\Test" $sFilePath = @ScriptDir & "\tripwire.txt" Func Hush(ByRef $sFile) $sRead = FileOpen( $sFile) $dHash = _Crypt_HashData($sRead, $CALG_MD5) ; Create a hash of the text entered. ConsoleWrite("Hash of file " & $sFile & " is " & $dHash & @CRLF) EndFunc ;ConsoleWrite("Files in Dir are " & $aScriptDir[0] & @CRLF) ;$sFilePath = @ScriptDir & "\Examples.txt" ;_FileWriteFromArray($sFilePath, $aScriptDir, 1) ;_ArrayDisplay($aScriptDir, "1D display") Func Initial() $aScriptDir = _FileListToArray($sDir) for $i = 1 To UBound($aScriptDir) - 1 $dHash = _Crypt_HashData($i, $CALG_MD5) ;ConsoleWrite("File " & $aScriptDir[$i] & " is " & $dHash & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($aScriptDir[$i] & ":" & $dHash & @CRLF) ;Hush($aScriptDir[$i]) ;FileWrite $hFileOpen = FileOpen($sFilePath, $FO_APPEND) If $hFileOpen = -1 Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "An error occurred when reading the file.") EndIf FileWrite($hFileOpen, $aScriptDir[$i] & ":" & $dHash & @CRLF) Next EndFunc Func Monitor() $aScriptDir = _FileListToArray($sDir) for $i = 1 To UBound($aScriptDir) - 1 Next EndFunc Func LoadTripwireDB() $comparison_ok = false $dArray = _FileListToArray($sDir) ;directory $dArray0 = UBound($dArray) - 1 $fArray = FileReadToArray($sFilePath) ;file $fArray0 = UBound($fArray) ;_ArrayDisplay($dArray, "files array") if $dArray0 = $fArray0 Then ; are file same as recorded in txt file? ;ConsoleWrite("files in monitoring dir: " & $dArray[0] & " = file recorded: " & $fArray0 & @CRLF & $fArray[0]& @CRLF) for $i = 1 To UBound($dArray) - 1 ;ConsoleWrite("i = " & $i & @CRLF) $dHash = _Crypt_HashData($i, $CALG_MD5) ;binary ;$dHash = BinaryToString($dHash) $ffhash = StringSplit( $fArray[$i-1],":") $fhash = $ffhash[2] ;ConsoleWrite("IsBinary $dHash " & IsBinary($dHash) & @CRLF) if $dHash = $fhash Then ;if compared hashes are equal ;ConsoleWrite($fhash & ":" & $dHash & " equal" & @CRLF) ;ConsoleWrite("File: " & $fhash & @CRLF & "Directory: " & $dHash & @CRLF & "equal: yes " & @CRLF) Else ;if compared hashes are not equal ;ConsoleWrite("File: " & $fhash & @CRLF & "Directory: " & $dHash & @CRLF & "equal: not " & @CRLF) ;MsgBox(0,"hash md5",$fhash & ":" & $dHash & " not equal") EndIf Next ;ConsoleWrite("hashes are equal" & @CRLF) $comparison_ok = true Else ConsoleWrite("number of files in monitoring dir are not same as recorded" & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("directory: " & $dArray[0] &":"& "files: " & UBound($fArray) - 1 & @CRLF) EndIf Return $comparison_ok EndFunc #main if LoadTripwireDB() = true Then ConsoleWrite(" hashes are equal " & @CRLF) ElseIf LoadTripwireDB() <> true Then ConsoleWrite(" hashes are not equal " & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite(" hashes are not equal " & @CRLF) Initial() EndIf  
      tripwire.au3
      tripwire.txt
    • CarlD
      By CarlD
      I'm a command-line kind of guy, and I write scripts primarily for myself.  Since many websites nowadays require strong passwords, I thought I'd write a simple password generator in AutoIt. I know that AutoIt mavens have written more elaborate pw generators; I offer mine for what it's worth. The compiled script, GenPass.exe, can be downloaded here. See below for Help text and source. Enjoy!
      Updates:
      2017-05-06: Default password changed to variable length of 13-22 characters; argument "1" no longer supported
                            When compiled as GenPW.exe, password is sent directly to the clipboard, no message box unless password generation fails.
      2017-05-05: Correction to bypass password generation if argument is ?|H|h
      2017-05-03: Added special argument 1 to generate a password of variable length (10-18 characters) including two (2) separator characters
      2017-05-02: Added option /S to set a (persistent) randomization seed
      Help:
      GenPass.exe|GenPW.exe -- CLD rev. 2017-05-06
      Generate a strong password and save it to the Windows clipboard
      Note: GenPW.exe has the same functionality as GenPass.exe, but
            sends the generated password directly to the clipboard.
            No message box is displayed (unless password generation fails).

"Strong" means that the password contains random combinations of
      alphnumeric characters, including at least one uppercase letter
      (A-N,P-Z), one lowercase letter (a-k,m-z), and one number (0-9).
      (Generated passwords do not use uppercase O or lowercase l as
      these characters are easily confused with the numbers 0 and 1.)
      The length of the password is up to you (see Usage, below),
      but needless to say, the longer, the stronger.
      By default, GenPass generates a strong password of between 13
      and 22 characters that includes two of the following separator
      characters: $%&()*+,-./:;@[]_. Alternatively, you can supply a
      command-line argument in which any number n from 1 to 9 stands
      for a random sequence of alphanumeric characters of length
      n, and any other character stands for itself. Thus, you can
      include fixed words and other characters, such as separators,
      in the generated password. Spaces in the argument are converted
      to underscores. Here are some examples:
      Usage             Sample output
      -----             -------------
      GenPass           MqU26A*6dS-53r8
      GenPass 9         frdhPYDs9
      GenPass 58        weoXYHKxDI1uQ
      GenPass 5.5       UfA6j.43VBB
      GenPass 3-4-3     0I0-6gq4-njc
      GenPass 5,3.7     I2FSR,tRZ.fjeIsFy
      GenPass 3)5(3     UMf)m8513(CBq
      GenPass 3[haha]3  yLa[haha]P3y
      GenPass Yes way5  Yes_way1BsUh
      Seed Option (/S)
      ----------------
      Adding switch /S to the command-line argument causes GenPass to
      set a seed for the random generation of password characters. A
      bare /S sets a randomized seed which is written to disk in a file
      named GenPass.rnd; this seed is used for all subsequent launches
      of GenPass with the bare /S option. Alternatively, you can specify
      a seed (range -2^31 to 2^31-1) on the command line with /S [seed].
      Here are some examples:
      GenPass /S
      GenPass /S 33.3333
      GenPass 5,5,5 /S
      GenPass 5,5,5 /S 33.3333
      Note that any subsequent launch of GenPass without the /S option
      will cause GenPass.rnd to be deleted.
      Source:
      #Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_Outfile=GenPass.exe #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=y #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #cs GENPASS.AU3 -- AutoIt v3 CLD rev.2017-05-05 ------------------ Generate a strong password and save it to the clipboard >> Command GenPass ? for detailed help << ------------------------------------------------------- #ce #include <Clipboard.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <StringConstants.au3> AutoItSetOption("WinTitleMatchMode", -4) FileInstall ("d:\path\GenPass.htm", @ScriptDir & "\GenPass.htm", $FC_OVERWRITE) ; Template/Seed Local $sTemp = "" Local $bSeed = False, $fSeed=False If $CmdLine[0] Then $sTemp = $CmdLineRaw If $CmdLine[$CmdLine[0]] = "/s" Then $bSeed = True $sTemp = StringTrimRight($sTemp, 2) $sTemp = StringStripWS($sTemp, $STR_STRIPTRAILING) EndIf If $CmdLine[$CmdLine[0] - 1] = "/s" Then $bSeed = True $fSeed = $CmdLine[$CmdLine[0]] $sTemp = StringTrimRight($sTemp, 3 + StringLen($fSeed)) $sTemp = StringStripWS($sTemp, $STR_STRIPTRAILING) EndIf EndIf If Not $sTemp Then $sTemp = "8" If $sTemp = "1" Then $aSeps = StringSplit("#$%&()*+,-./:;@[]_", "") $sTemp = String(Random(3,6,1)) & $aSeps[Random(1,$aSeps[0],1)] & _ String(Random(2,4,1)) & $aSeps[Random(1,$aSeps[0],1)] & _ String(Random(3,6,1)) EndIf $sFn = @ScriptDir&"\GenPass.rnd" If $bSeed Then If Not $fSeed Then If Not FileExists($sFn) Then $fSeed = Random(-1.999^31,1.999^31,0) $h=FileOpen($sFn,2) If $h > -1 Then FileWrite($h,$fSeed) FileClose($h) Else Exit MsgBox($MB_ICONWARNING, @ScriptName, "Error opening " & $sFn) EndIf Else $h=FileOpen($sFn) If $h > -1 Then $fSeed=FileRead($h) FileClose($h) Else Exit MsgBox($MB_ICONWARNING, @ScriptName, "Error opening " & $sFn) EndIf EndIf EndIf SRandom($fSeed) Else If FileExists($sFn) Then FileDelete($sFn) EndIf ; Show help If StringInStr("?Hh", $sTemp) Then If WinExists("[REGEXPTITLE:GenPass.exe:.*]") Then WinActivate("[REGEXPTITLE:GenPass.exe:.*]") Else ShellExecute(@ScriptDir & "\GenPass.htm") EndIf Exit EndIf ; Main $sTemp = StringReplace($sTemp, " ", "_") $iC = 1 While $iC < 10001 $sPW = GenPW($sTemp) If $sPW Then ClipPut($sPW) If Not StringInStr (@ScriptName, "GenPW") Then _ MsgBox($MB_ICONINFORMATION, @ScriptName, $sPW & _ " saved to clipboard" & @CRLF & @CRLF & _ @ScriptName & " ? shows detailed help") Exit Else $iC += 1 EndIf WEnd Exit MsgBox($MB_ICONWARNING, @ScriptName, "Password generation failed!") ;------------------------------- Func GenPw($sTemplate) Local $aIn = StringSplit($sTemplate,"") Local $sOut = "" Local $sABC = _ "0123456789ABCDEFGHIJKLMNPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijkmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789" Local $aAB = StringSplit($sABC, "") Local $bUC = 0, $bLC = 0, $bNR = 0 For $i = 1 To $aIn[0] If Int($aIn[$i]) Then $iK = $aIn[$i] For $j = 1 To $iK $iR = Random(1, $aAB[0],1) Select Case StringInStr("0123456789", $aAB[$iR]) $bNR = 1 Case StringInStr("ABCDEFGHIJKLMNPQRSTUVWXYZ", _ $aAB[$iR], $STR_CASESENSE) $bUC = 1 Case StringInStr("abcdefghijklmnpqrstuvwxyz", _ $aAB[$iR], $STR_CASESENSE) $bLC = 1 EndSelect $sOut &= $aAB[$iR] Next Else $sOut &= $aIn[$i] EndIf Next If ($bUC And $bLC And $bNR) Then Return $sOut Else Return 0 EndIf EndFunc