Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• jonson1986
      By jonson1986
      Hello,
      I'm trying to translate with google translator but not able to translate my text file from Russian to English and my output saved in text file is 0 instead of any translated text.
      I'm using a text file which contains 5 lines of Russian language and I want to translate it into English language and want to save it in other text file translated.txt but I'm not able to let it happen.
      Please help me how can I make this possible same code was working several months ago but not now especially don't know what's going wrong with my code of google translator.

Here are my codes
      #RequireAdmin #include <IE.au3> #include <String.au3> #include <Array.au3> ProcessClose ( 'iexplore.exe') $File1 = @ScriptDir & "\kat01.txt" $txt = FileRead($File1) ;-------------------------------Translation Started------------------------- Local $tag="* # * # *" Local $oIE=_IECreate("https://translate.google.com/#ru/en", 1, 1) Local $oForm=_IEFormGetCollection($oIE,0) Local $oQuery=_IEGetObjByName($oForm,"text") _IEFormElementSetValue($oQuery, $tag & @CR & $txt & @CR & $tag) _IEFormSubmit($oForm) _IELoadWait($oIE) Local $oText=_IEGetObjById($oIE,"gt-res-data") $lines=StringSplit(_IEPropertyGet($oText,"innerText"),@CRLF,1) ;_IEQuit($oIE) _ArrayDelete($lines,_ArraySearch($lines,$tag,1,0,0,1,0) & "-" & $lines[0]) _ArrayDelete($lines,"1-" & _ArraySearch($lines,$tag,1,0,0,1,1)) $lines[0]=UBound($lines)-1 _ArrayDisplay($lines) Local $sFilePath = @ScriptDir & "\Translated.txt" _FileWriteFromArray($sFilePath, $lines, 1)  
    • boltonebob
      By boltonebob
      Could someone please explain to me how you can use Func_SearchLastState more than once in the same script.
      My situation is I am trying to use it in the same script under different case scenarios:
      e.g.
      Case 1
      Func_SearchLastState($sMachine)
      Case 2
      Func_SearchLastState($sLaptop)

Even though these are under different case scenarios the Func_SearchLastState is getting picked up as a duplicate function name.
      How can I use this function more than one in my script without getting the error?
    • Servant
      By Servant
      For example, I have this code to get the object of an opened Microsoft Word document:
      #include <Word.au3> Global $oWord = _Word_Create() Global $oDoc = _Word_DocGet($oWord, 1) Now my question is, how can I get the current file name of that opened Microsoft Word document?
    • MAS
      By MAS
      Hello all 
      I'm trying to send keys to a program and it works well, but if I changed the keyboard layout to language other than English
      it fails
      ex:
      Run("Notepad.exe") $hWnd = WinWait("Untitled - Notepad2") WinActivate($hWnd) ControlSend($hWnd, "", "", "^s") this works and opens the save as dialogue if I'm using English keyboard only not Arabic keyboard for example
      I've tried using in send command
      {CTRL} , {LCTRL} , {RCTRL} but didn't work
      so how I automatically change keyboard if it's not English and then send the keys
      or what I should do

Thanks
    • Rickname
      By Rickname
      How can I take the title of a link, just like the browsers does ? For example , as you know, all the tabs from the browser, have a name, based on what link is opened in them. So how can I take that name of a link with AutoIT and without the help of the browser ?