1 post in this topic
I am struggling to find a way to force a ControlClick on a particular hidden element within a Google Slides window. Using Au3Info doesn't work as the hidden text won't appear when attempting to gather the data. Using inspect element will show the class/title of the button, but using the class in the ControlClick function doesn't seem to do anything. Since this script is going to be running on multiple machines with different resolutions, MouseClick isn't a good option either. Can someone help me figure out how to click this full screen button?
One more note - It says "Ctrl + Shift + F" for full screen, however sending that combo doesn't work - nor does actually using those keys on the keyboard. Possible conflict with AutoIT hotkeys?
Here's some sample code / screenshots to help:
ControlClick($Title, "", "[CLASS:punch-viewer-icon punch-viewer-full-screen goog-inline-block]")
In this publication I will share with you a function i have written it
This function enables you to get names of days in three languages
English, French and Arabic
It automatically recognizes the language of your system
If you want, you can customize the display language you want
English = 0
Arabic = 1
French = 2
I'm looking to implement an accurate voice recognition method in my program. I tried to understand the Microsoft SAPI API, read their online documentation and found it very confusing and unclear. (Like seriously, it's so bad and vague, but that's just my opinion). I have also tried using UTTER UDF, but could not get a grasp either, because you know, that's an extension UDF to Microsoft SAPI.
Let's face it, the Google Speech Recognition is much more accurate than Microsoft SAPI (by far). Right now, I am determined to just use the Google Speech API. I have dug deep in regards to implementing the Google Speech API in AutoIT and I haven't found even one post about it. I suppose it's because the Google Speech API was only recently made available to the public. In case you don't know what I'm talking about, here's the link to google api. On that page, notice that there is language support for various languages such as Java, C#, and PHP. However, there's no support for AutoIT. So my question is; how can I go about implementing the Google Speech API into my AutoIT program? Is it even possible?
I've thousands of URLs to check them these are safe, malware infected or any other type of error, that's why I searched and found Google Safe browsing API with this we can send HTTP GET request so different code will return to make us clear is it our sent URL is safe or not. Please guide me how can i make this possible I know basics of Auotit but don't know how to use this API to fulfill above mentioned purpose. Your help will be much appreciated. Thanks
Here is API URL;
Hello I'm trying to translate few text using below code, I found it working previously couple of months ago but Now these days it's not working at all and I'm getting below errors when I run the script and Array display at the end of text also not able to show any translated text instead of value 0 & 1;
--> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Warning from function _IEGetObjById, $_IESTATUS_NoMatch (gt-res-data)
--> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Error from function _IEPropertyGet, $_IESTATUS_InvalidDataType
Here is code,
#include <IE.au3> #include <Array.au3> Local $tag="* # * # *" Local $oIE=_IECreate("https://translate.google.com/#auto/es") Local $oForm=_IEFormGetCollection($oIE,0) Local $oQuery=_IEGetObjByName($oForm,"text") _IEFormElementSetValue($oQuery, $tag & @CR & "Hello World" & @CR & "This is a test" & @CR & $tag) _IEFormSubmit($oForm) _IELoadWait($oIE) Local $oText=_IEGetObjById($oIE,"gt-res-data") $lines=StringSplit(_IEPropertyGet($oText,"innerText"),@CRLF,1) _IEQuit($oIE) _ArrayDelete($lines,_ArraySearch($lines,$tag,1,0,0,1,0) & "-" & $lines) _ArrayDelete($lines,"1-" & _ArraySearch($lines,$tag,1,0,0,1,1)) $lines=UBound($lines)-1 _ArrayDisplay($lines)