falcontechnics

Google Speech API

falcontechnics

Thank you for this joke. 

I'm waiting for support from someone who understands the subject.

Deye

falcontechnics
more info from this topic

Finding alternatives to what I was seeking to do ,I didn't get to do anything more then whats described in the thread 
so keep in mind that you will need to search through Google's help to further advance your goal.. As stated in the second from the last post in the thread 

Hope this helps

• Like 1

falcontechnics

Deye, thanks for this information.

this may be useful ...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Iznogoud
      By Iznogoud
      Hi,
      I was wondering if someone can help me to create an AutoIT script which can create a ticket in a TopDesk environment.
      The API is wel documented, but i have not enough knowlegde at this moment to get this up from the ground. If someone could help me or if i could hire / pay someone to help me with this, that would be great.
      Information about the API can be found here: https://developers.topdesk.com/
      Is there a place where i maybe can hire AutoIT professionals to help me with this?
      On freelancer.com is an option, but there are alot of people responding which doesn't know a thing about AutoIT.
    • dadalt95
      By dadalt95
      I would like to know if it's possible to pass an image recognition (captcha) system.

What are the ways to achieve this?
      Just the references or links is enough for me by now.

Thanks by now!

Thanks!
    • Ascer
      By Ascer
      1. Description.
      oAuth 2.0 is security system implemented by Google a few years ago. You are able to connect into your Google accounts and manage documents. In this UDF i show you how to pass first authorization process., this allow you to automate most of functions using API interface. 2. Requirements.
      Google account. oAuth.au3 Download 3. Possibilities
      ;============================================================================================================ ; Date: 2018-02-10, 14:21 ; ; Description: UDF for authorize your app with oAuth 2.0 Google. ; ; Function(s): ; oAuth2GetAuthorizationCode() -> Get Code for "grant". ; oAuth2GetAccessToken() -> Get "access_token" and "refresh_token" first time. ; oAuth2RefreshAccessToken() -> Get current "access_token" using "refresh_token". ; ; Author(s): Ascer ;============================================================================================================ 4. Enable your Google API.
          4.1. Video Tutorial not mine!
       YouTube     4.2 Screenshots from authorization process (Polish language) 
      Go to https://console.developers.google.com/apis/dashboard and accept current rules.  

Next create an new project  

Enter name of you new project and click Create  

Google will working now, please wait until finish. Next go to enable your API interface, we make if for Google  

Take "Gmail" in search input and after click in found result.  

Click Enable interface, Google will working now.  

Create your login credentials  

Select Windows Interface (combobox), User credentials (radio) and click button what is need bla bla  

Type name of a new client id for oAuth 2.0 and click Create a new Client ID.  

Next configure screen aplication, type some name and click Next. Google will working now.  

Last step on this website is download source with your credentials in *Json format.  

Now you received a file named client_id.json, it's how it look in Sublime Text:  

5. Coding.
      Now we need to call a some function to get access code.  
      #include <oAuth.au3> Local $sClientId = "167204758184-vpeues0uk6b0g4jrnv0ipq5fapoig2v8.apps.googleusercontent.com" Local $sRedirectUri = "http://localhost" oAuth2GetAuthorizationCode($sClientId, $sRedirectUri)  
      Function will execute default browser for ask you to permission.  

Next Google ask you to permission for access to your personal details by application Autoit   

Now you can thing is something wrong but all is ok, you need to copy all after  code= . It your access code.  

Let's now ask Google about our Access Token and Refresh Token  
      #include <oAuth.au3> Local $sClientId = "167204758184-vpeues0uk6b0g4jrnv0ipq5fapoig2v8.apps.googleusercontent.com" Local $sClientSecret = "cWalvFr3WxiE6cjUkdmKEPo8" Local $sAuthorizationCode = "4/AAAPXJOZ-Tz0s6mrx7JbV6nthXSfcxaszFh_aH0azVqHkSHkfiwE8uamcabn4eMbEWg1eAuUw7AU0PQ0XeWUFRo#" Local $sRedirectUri = "http://localhost" Local $aRet = oAuth2GetAccessToken($sClientId, $sClientSecret, $sAuthorizationCode, $sRedirectUri) If Ubound($aRet) <> 4 then ConsoleWrite("+++ Something wrong with reading ResponseText." & @CRLF) Exit EndIf ConsoleWrite("Successfully received data from Google." & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("access_token: " & $aRet[0] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("expires_in: " & $aRet[1] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("refresh_token: " & $aRet[2] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("token_type: " & $aRet[3] & @CRLF)  
      Important! When you received error 400 and output says: Invalid grant it means that your previous generated access_code lost validity and you need to generate new calling previus code. When everything is fine you should received a 4 informations about your: access_token, expires_in, refresh_token and token_type. Access_Token time is a little short so you need to know fuction possible to refresh it (tell Google that he should generate a new Token for you)  
      #include <oAuth.au3> Local $sRefreshToken = "1/ba8JpW7TjQH3-UI1BvPaXhSf-oTQ4BmZAbBfhcKgKfY" Local $sClientId = "167204758184-vpeues0uk6b0g4jrnv0ipq5fapoig2v8.apps.googleusercontent.com" Local $sClientSecret = "cWalvFr3WxiE6cjUkdmKEPo8" Local $sRedirectUri = "http://localhost" Local $aRet = oAuth2RefreshAccessToken($sRefreshToken, $sClientId, $sClientSecret) If Ubound($aRet) <> 3 then ConsoleWrite("+++ Something wrong with reading ResponseText." & @CRLF) Exit EndIf ConsoleWrite("Successfully received data from Google." & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("access_token: " & $aRet[0] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("expires_in: " & $aRet[1] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("token_type: " & $aRet[2] & @CRLF)  
      6. Finish words
      If you followed all this above steps im sure that you received all informations required for coding your Google API (Gmail, Dropbox, YouTube, Calender etc. See next thread: [UDF] Gmail API - Email automation with AutoIt!
    • Ascer
      By Ascer
      1. Description.
      Automate communication with Gmail API using oAuth 2.0 security. 2. Requirements.
      Google Gmail account. Finished Authorization process. Look here 3. Possibilities.
      ;======================================================================================================================== ; Date: 2018-02-12, 11:46 ; ; Bug Fixs: 2018-02-17, 7:31 -> Fixed problems with adding items to array and minor bugs. ; ; Description: UDF for using Gmail API interface. This UDF requires oAuth.au3 and Gmail account. ; ; Function(s): ; gmailUsersGetProfile() -> Information about your account. ; gmailUsersLabelsList() -> Get all available labels ids. ex. "INBOX", "UNREAD" ; gmailUsersLabelsGet() -> Get information about specific label id. ; gmailUsersMessagesBatchDelete() -> Delete many messages emails by id. ; gmailUsersMessagesBatchModify() -> Set status for many messages ex. "INBOX", "UNREAD" ; gmailUsersMessagesDelete() -> Totaly delete email from ur account. ; gmailUsersMessagesGet() -> Get all information about specific email. ; gmailUsersMessagesList() -> Get list of last ~100 emails. ; gmailUsersMessagesModify() -> Modify single message. ; gmailUsersMessagesTrash() -> Put email in trash. ; gmailUsersMessagesUntrash() -> Restore email from trash. ; gmailUsersMessagesSend() -> Send email to single or group recipients. ; gmailUsersMessagesAttachmentsGet() -> Download attachment by id. ; ; Author(s): Ascer ;======================================================================================================================== 4. Downloads.
      oAuth.au3 Gmail API.au3 5. Examples.
      Sending emails

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.