Acquiring Class/ID of Hidden Google Slides button

ct253704

Good morning,

I am struggling to find a way to force a ControlClick on a particular hidden element within a Google Slides window. Using Au3Info doesn't work as the hidden text won't appear when attempting to gather the data. Using inspect element will show the class/title of the button, but using the class in the ControlClick function doesn't seem to do anything. Since this script is going to be running on multiple machines with different resolutions, MouseClick isn't a good option either. Can someone help me figure out how to click this full screen button?

One more note - It says "Ctrl + Shift + F" for full screen, however sending that combo doesn't work - nor does actually using those keys on the keyboard. Possible conflict with AutoIT hotkeys? 

Here's some sample code / screenshots to help:

ControlClick($Title, "", "[CLASS:punch-viewer-icon punch-viewer-full-screen goog-inline-block]")

Button.JPG

Element.JPG

I'm doing all of this in IE due to certain restrictions placed on PCs in our domain environment. I have noticed the keystroke will work fine on some laptops so it is possible that it's some sort of addon or hardware issue, but i've tried booting IE into clean mode without addons and still can't seem to get it to function properly.

Hm, I originally didn't use those because you can't use _IEPropertySet with the "Fullscreen" property. However I did some looking after you said that and realized there's another property called "Theatermode" that did exactly what I wanted it to do. Works like a charm now, thanks Danp2. Here's that section of code for reference:

$oIE = _IECreate ($url, 1)
   $hIE = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "hwnd")
   WinSetState($hIE, "", @SW_MAXIMIZE)
   WinWaitActive($Title)
   Sleep(1000)
   While
        Local $FS = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "theatermode")
        IF $FS = 0 Then
         _IEPropertySet($oIE, "theatermode", 1)
        EndIf
        WinActivate($title)
        WinWaitActive($title)
        Send("{F5}")
        Sleep(100000)
   Wend