Sign in to follow this  
Servant

How can I get the current file name of an opened Microsoft Word document?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• ajblandford
      By ajblandford
      I have embeded an Excel file in my autoit Script and want to use it as part of my GUI. I want to be able to select a range of cells and add the cell data to an edit box. Then dump that data to an array. I am using GUICtrlCreateObj to embed the spreadsheet. I cannot find any way to let my program see what cells are active so I can add that data to the edit box. 

#include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <excel.au3> $FileName = 'C:\VLog\book1.xlsx' If Not FileExists($FileName) Then MsgBox(0, "ERROR", "File not found") Exit EndIf ;Basic GUI $oExcelDoc = ObjGet($FileName) ; Get an excel Object from an existing filename If IsObj($oExcelDoc) Then $mainGUI = GUICreate("Production Room 2", 1800, 1200, 10, 10, $WS_MINIMIZEBOX + $WS_SYSMENU + $WS_CLIPCHILDREN) $GUI_ActiveX = GUICtrlCreateObj($oExcelDoc, 10, 70, @DesktopWidth - 250, @DesktopHeight - 260) $data = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", @DesktopWidth - 225, 75, 100) $btn = GUICtrlCreateButton( "GO", @DesktopWidth - 100, 75, 75) Else MsgBox(0, "", "failed") EndIf ;------------------ ;Turns off all command bars in excel to prevent user from making changes For $Bar In $oExcelDoc.CommandBars If $Bar.Enabled = True Then $Bar.Enabled = False If $Bar.Visible = True Then $Bar.Visible = False Next $oExcelDoc.Application.DisplayFormulaBar = False $oExcelDoc.Application.CommandBars("Shadow Settings").Visible = False $oExcelDoc.Application.DisplayScrollBars = True $oExcelDoc.Application.DisplayStatusBar = False GUISetState()  
    • Skeletor
      By Skeletor
      Hi Guys,
      Can anyone point me in the right direction. I'm trying to accomplished conditional formatting with arrows, but the code I have is wrong... 
      .Range("=$A3:$A4000").FormatConditions.Add = (xlCellValue, xlGreater, "=$A:$A") .IconSet(xl3Arrows) ;ActiveWorkbook.iconsets I also tried it like this:
      .Range("=$A3:$A4000").FormatConditions _ .Add(xlCellValue, xlGreater, "=$A:$A") .IconSet(xl3Arrows) ;ActiveWorkbook.iconsets  
    • Skeletor
      By Skeletor
      Hi Guys,
      How would you use _Excel_FilterSet to filter the excel sheet from largest number to smallest number?
      _Excel_FilterSet($oWorkbook, "Sheet1", "A2:I2", 1, ">20", 1, "<40") ; OR _Excel_FilterSet($oWorkbook, "Sheet1", "A2:I2", 1, ">", 1, "<") Excel Sheet attached. Trying to filter on the last column "I2"
      Inventory.xlsx
    • Skeletor
      By Skeletor
      Hi All,
      Has anyone come across this before?
      Code below:
      $SheetList = _Excel_SheetList($oWorkbook) _FileWriteFromArray("C:\" & $SheetListOutput, $SheetList, 1) Result:
      ResultABC| ResultDEF| ResultGHI| ResultJKL| ResultMNO| It created these "|" vertical bars?
    • Skeletor
      By Skeletor
      Hi All,

I would like to know how you would take a FileLineRead and insert it into an array which then inserts it into Excel?
      One thing to know is the files content is broken up, so I only use half of the content within $FileRead1.
      So its imperative that the $value1, $value2, etc variables be used. 
      Code below:
      $FileRead1 = FileReadLine("C:\temp\sample.txt",1) For $count = 1 To _FileCountLines($FileRead1) Step 1 $string = FileReadLine($FileRead1, $count) $input = StringSplit($string, ",", 1) $value1 = $input[1] $value2 = $input[2] $value3 = $input[3] $value4 = $input[4] _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkbook, $oWorkbook.Activesheet, $value1, "A1") _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkbook, $oWorkbook.Activesheet, $value2, "B1") _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkbook, $oWorkbook.Activesheet, $value3, "C1") _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkbook, $oWorkbook.Activesheet, $value4, "D1") Next