kawliga751

Search Field in Gui

1 post in this topic

I have a workplace GUI that has a search field function that pulls up customer records to allow changes. I am attempting to 1)LOGIN 2)Enter Search field, enter a number and then {ENTER} 3)change specific field once customer record loads. I have very limited experience in GUI manipulation but I am able to login using the below:

#include <IE.au3>
Const $navOpenInNewTab = 0x0800

Dim $oIE = _IECreate('http://asag.xxxxxxx.com/ASAG/index.htm')

Call ("RacksheetSignIn")

Func RacksheetSignIn ()

Local $username = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE,"uname")
    Local $password = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE,"pword")

$oIE.Navigate2('http://asag.xxxxxxx.com/apps/RackSheets/LogInSAG/login.asp',2048)

_IEFormElementSetValue ($username, "xxxxxxx")
    _IEFormElementSetValue ($password, "xxxxxxx")

Send('{Enter}')

EndFunc

However I can't seem to use the _IEGetObjByName or Mouseclick to focus on the search field to allow me to enter my search criteria. When I "inspect element" in the Search field I get the attached:

Any help would be MUCH appreciated

Capture.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Pere
      By Pere
      Hi all,
      I've written the script below to automatically login to a website, in this case infusionsoft.com
      The auto login works fine. Is there a way for me to get errors from Internet explorer, if the login fails because of wrong login credentials. I have searched around, but cannot make sense of this.
      Please forgive me if I have overlooked something simple. I am new to autoit. Please see my script below.
      #include <IE.au3>
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>

Func AccountAutoLogin()
         ;This line sets the website page to open and inject information
         Global $oIE = _IECreate("https://signin.infusionsoft.com/login")
         ;set the variables to pull the username and password object names
         Local $username = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "username")
         Local $password = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "password")
         ;set the $oButtons variable to pull all the values of the button class
         Local $oButtons = _IETagnameGetCollection($oIE, "button")
         ;set the username and password values on the login form
         _IEFormElementSetValue ($username, "")
         _IEFormElementSetValue ($password, "")
         ; loop through the button class until we find the text on the login button, then click the button
         For $oButton in $oButtons
            If String($oButton.value) = " Log In " Then $test = $oButtons
               _IEAction($oButton, "click")
               _IELoadWait($oIE)
               if (@error) then MsgBox (0, "Error", @error)
            ExitLoop
         Next
      EndFunc
    • davidacrozier
      By davidacrozier
      Hello all ~
      I am running an autoit script on Windows 10 inside VMware Workstation 12 Pro version 12.5.2.  Technically I am remoting into ESXi which has a Domain Controller (DC), WebServer, FilServer, Windows 10, etc.  Using the GUI (i.e. running explorer.exe) I am able to open several different folders successfully.  The desktop, documents, USB external all open without issue.  The network share opening gives me issues.  Whenever I attempt to open \\filserver\users\user\sharedfolder I get the documents folder instead.  I understand that the documents folder is the default for explorer.  I have also attempted to use the letter drive mapped to the network share (Z:) and receive the same result.  When I run this script on Windows 10 alone without  the VM or the ESXi I am able to open the network share without problems.  I have tried to use the net use command to designate a letter M: to the network share folder prior to running the script.  This did not work for me.  
      One additional avenue I think might work is to use the systreeview321 and _GUICtrlTreeView_FindItem to step through the tree looking for the network share.  Once found,  double click on it and see if that opens the shared network folder.  I can click inside the VM with my mouse on the network share and it opens just fine.  Not sure if running up against GUI issues, or permission issues, or what?
      Thanks in advance,
      Davida Crozier
      TestNetworkShare.au3
      This script is a subset of a much larger program, but it illustrates what I am dealing with.

• superflq
      By superflq
      Hi everyone,
      GUICtrlSetState Function example ,i found $GUI_DROPACCEPTED isn't working in windows10 x64(windows_10_enterprise_2016_ltsb_x64).
      if the example put to windows10 x86 or windows xp, the $GUI_DROPACCEPTED is effective,
      the AutoIt Edition is v3.3.14.2.
      any ideas? thanks you.

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Example() Func Example() ; Create a GUI with various controls. Local $hGUI = GUICreate("Example", 420, 200, -1, -1, -1, $WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES) ; Create a label and set the state as drop accepted. Local $idLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Drop a file on this label.", 10, 10, 400, 40, $WS_BORDER) GUICtrlSetState($idLabel, $GUI_DROPACCEPTED) ; Create an input and set the state as drop accepted. Local $idInput = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 10, 60, 400, 22) GUICtrlSetState($idInput, $GUI_DROPACCEPTED) Local $idOK = GUICtrlCreateButton("OK", 310, 170, 85, 25) ; Display the GUI. GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $idOK ExitLoop Case $GUI_EVENT_DROPPED ; If the value of @GUI_DropId is $idLabel, then set the label of the dragged file. If @GUI_DropId = $idLabel Then GUICtrlSetData($idLabel, @GUI_DragFile) EndSwitch WEnd ; Delete the previous GUI and all controls. GUIDelete($hGUI) EndFunc ;==>Example  
    • MrCheese
      By MrCheese
      Hey Guys,

So, the functions work, where primarygui() accurately determines the evaluation of the status of the checkboxes - the msgbox picks this up.

However, later on, when we re-enter a 'for $i = 0 to ubound($checkbox)' loop, then in the 'batchinitial' function it doesn't picked up that the status&$i = 1, so it jumps out, then within the While 1 loop, it exits the loop in the first row, again because the status& $i= 0
      The "assign" line within the primarygui funtion, is this only a local assignment? if so, how can I make it cross function?

Thank in adv for your help

Func excelsheetlist() $i = 0 Global $aWorkSheets = _Excel_SheetList($oWorkbook1) If @error Then Exit MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Excel UDF: _Excel_SheetList Example 1", "Error listing Worksheets." & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) ;_ArrayDisplay($aWorkSheets, "Excel UDF: _Excel_SheetList Example 1") ;_ArrayDisplay($aWorkSheets, "Array") Global $iRows = UBound($aWorkSheets, $UBOUND_ROWS) ; Total number of rows. In this example it will be 10. Global $iCols = UBound($aWorkSheets, $UBOUND_COLUMNS) ; Total number of columns. In this example it will be 20. Global $iDimension = UBound($aWorkSheets, $UBOUND_DIMENSIONS) ; The dimension of the array e.g. 1/2/3 dimensional. MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "The array is a " & $iDimension & " dimensional array with " & _ $iRows & " row(s) & " & $iCols & " column(s).") Dim $checkbox[$iRows] EndFunc ;==>excelsheetlist Func primarygui() ; Create a GUI with various controls. Local $hGUI = GUICreate("Script Controller", 300, ($iRows * 24)) ; Create a checkbox control. ;Local $idCheckbox = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Standard Checkbox", 10, 10, 185, 25) Local $Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Close", 210, 200, 85, 25) Local $Button3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Run", 210, 170, 85, 25) Local $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Discharge", 210, 140, 85, 25) For $i = 0 To UBound($checkbox) - 1 $checkbox[$i] = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox($aWorkSheets[$i][0], 8, 0 + ($i * 24)) ;, 81, 17) Next ; Display the GUI. GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) ; Loop until the user exits. While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Select Case $nMsg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $nMsg = $Button2 ;Close Exit Case $nMsg = $Button1 MsgBox(0, "Discharge Button not configured", "Now Exiting") Exit Case $nMsg = $Button3 ;Run $fSelection = False For $i = 0 To UBound($checkbox) - 1 If BitAND(GUICtrlRead($checkbox[$i]), $GUI_CHECKED) Then $fSelection = True ExitLoop EndIf Next If $fSelection Then For $i = 0 To UBound($checkbox) - 1 Assign("status" & $i, GUICtrlRead($checkbox[$i])) Next $batchcount = 0 For $i = 0 To UBound($checkbox) - 1 If Eval("status" & $i) = 1 Then $batchcount = $batchcount + 1 ;Call ("o" & $i & "copy") ; if you want to call the functions directly, remove ; before the call and comment or delete the following DirCopy statement MsgBox(0, "Checking", "Checking that: " & $checkbox[$i] & " no, with title: " & $aWorkSheets[$i][0] & " was selected, Batch count: " & $batchcount) ; if you need only the DirCopy EndIf Next ExitLoop Else MsgBox(48, 'No Items Selected', 'You have not selected any Patients to Load, Please select from the list') EndIf EndSelect WEnd ; Delete the previous GUI and all controls. GUIDelete($hGUI) EndFunc ;==>primarygui Func _IsChecked($idControlID) Return BitAND(GUICtrlRead($idControlID), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED EndFunc ;==>_IsChecked Func batchinitial() If Eval("status" & $i) = 1 Then debugbox() $oWorkbook1.Sheets(1).Activate $bigloop = $bigloop + 1 $sheet = $aWorkSheets[$i][0] $oWorkbook1.Sheets($sheet).Activate debugbox() EndIf EndFunc ;==>batchinitial OpenExcel() excelsheetlist() primarygui() For $i = 0 To UBound($checkbox) - 1 batchinitial() While 1 If Eval("status" & $i) = 0 Then ExitLoop ;all the rest of my script loops etc WEnd Next  
    • hcI
      By hcI
      Hello everyone !
      While writing a sample of code to test ping to my internet box, I got stuck..
      While the code is Pinging with let say.. 5000ms of timeout, I need to update a progress bar from 0 to 5000 ms at the same time but I don't know how could I do this..
      Is there a way or something that could get around the pause of the ping like in InetGet -> InetGetInfo?