can we create a list box with Columns?

can we  create a list box with  Columns?
welcome everybody
Dears I have a question if you let me
can we  create a list box with  Columns?
i know we can create a list view with Columns
but my question is about the list box
I'm waiting your responses
Thank you in advance

Yes you can use TABs as column delimiters there are examples for such ListBoxes with columns

but it's of course without headers.

Look into helpfile at _GUICtrlListBox_SetTabStops()

Edited by Zedna

thank you very much dear

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz

Hello all
      I have a question please
      this  a question is about the context menu
      When i create a list box  Or combo box
      if i create a context menu for this list
      When i press the application key or the shortcut shift + f10
      the menu options is appear normally
      but When i create a List view
      if i create a context menu for this list
      When i press the application key or the shortcut shift + f10
      the menu options isn't appear
      But the right mouse button works normally
      I need a solution please because I deal with the screen readers users
      Unfortunately They can not use the mouse to navigate
      So I have to find a solution to activate keyboard shortcuts
      am waiting  for your help
    • Ascer
      By Ascer
      1. Description.
      Udf working with MSDN System.Collections.ArrayList. Allow you to make fast operations on huge arrays, speed is even x10 better than basic _ArrayAdd.  Not prefered for small arrays < 600 items. 2. Requirements
      .NET Framework 1.1 - 4.5 (on this version Microsoft destroy old rules) System Windows 3. Possibilities.
      ;=============================================================================================================== ; UDF Name: List.au3 ; ; Date: 2018-02-17, 10:52 ; Description: Simple udf to create System Collections as ArrayList and make multiple actions on them. ; ; Function(s): _ListCreate -> Creates a new list ; _ListCapacity -> Gets a list size in bytes ; _ListCount -> Gets items count in list ; _ListIsFixedSize -> Get bool if list if fixed size ; _ListIsReadOnly -> Get bool if list is read only ; _ListIsSynchronized -> Get bool if list is synchronized ; _ListGetItem -> Get item on index ; _ListSetItem -> Set item on index ; ; _ListAdd -> Add item at end of list ; _ListClear -> Remove all list items ; _ListClone -> Duplicate list in new var ; _ListContains -> Get bool if item is in list ; _ListGetHashCode -> Get hash code for list ; _ListGetRange -> Get list with items between indexs ; _ListIndexOf -> Get index of item ; _ListInsert -> Insert a new item on index ; _ListInsertRange -> Insert list into list on index ; _ListLastIndexOf -> Get index last of item ; _ListRemove -> Remove first found item ; _ListRemoveAt -> Remove item in index ; _ListRemoveRange -> Remove items between indexs ; _ListReverse -> Reverse all items in list ; _ListSetRange -> Set new value for items in range ; _ListSort -> Sort items in list (speed of reading) ; _ListToString -> Get list object name ; _ListTrimToSize -> Remove unused space in list ; ; Author(s): Ascer ;=============================================================================================================== 4. Downloads
      List.au3 5. Examples
      SpeedTest _ArrayAdd vs ListAdd SpeedTest ArraySearch vs ListIndexOf Basic usage - crating guild with members  
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Detect if the focus item is a button or check box
      Hello everyone.
      My dears I have a problem
      When I try to use
      ControlGetFocus function
      it  doesn't recognize the check  boxes.
      The result is that the selector is a button
      Although the specified is a check box
      but I want a way to identify the check boxes.
      Because I want to make a tool that helps screen readers users
      I hope you have the solution.
      Thank you in advance.
    • hcI
      By hcI
      Today I'm working on listbox but there might be something that I'm missing...
      I made a little script that allow the user to swap 2 items for the listbox. So the user select for example the 3rd item, press the button "Up" and it switch with the 2nd one, same with the "Down" button that switch with the 4th one.
      But when I select the 3rd item and switch it the item become unselected and I would like to select it again after the manipulation :
      As you can see in the comment of the script, _GUICtrlListBox_SetSel don't highlight/select them once the swap process is done..
      What am I missing ?
    • Daka
      By Daka
      I know there are listbox and listview, but now I have?
      here is the video of infowindow 
      I tried to read mouse selection like for listbox:
      $listWindow = "[CLASS:TFormResearchGR]" $topicsList = "[CLASS:TMWrapper; INSTANCE:255]" WinWait($listWindow, "", 60) $hdlWindow = WinGetHandle($listWindow) $hdlList = ControlGetHandle($hdlWindow, "", $topicsList) _GUICtrlListBox_ClickItem($hdlList, 0, "left") $countOfList = _GUICtrlListBox_GetCount($hdlList) ConsoleWrite("Count of list: " & $countOfList & @LF) count of list is not working.
      I realiezed that there are difference between listbox and listview, but this is something different.
      and till now I never saw that you can go inside with infotool and also get instances.
      so Im confused how to get the list number and the names of selection?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.