nacerbaaziz

can we create a list box with Columns?

can we  create a list box with  Columns?
welcome everybody
Dears I have a question if you let me
can we  create a list box with  Columns?
i know we can create a list view with Columns
but my question is about the list box
I'm waiting your responses
Thank you in advance

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By TheAutomator
      I'm working on a script that needs to work with a huge database inside a combobox.
      I'm looking for the best way to link a multidimensional array to that data to load that data on to textfields.

example:
      combo item 0 = "A", data = [index linked to combo item 0] [1,0,5,4,87,9,"xyz"]
      combo item 1 = "B", data = [index linked to combo item 1] [1,6,5,4,87,9,"zzz"]
      combo item 3 = "A", data = [index linked to combo item 3] [1,6,4,4,87,9,"aaa"] ; yes also double items!
      Would also like to be able to delete and add items on the fly btw..
      Local $INDEX[0][10] ; ubound wil be resized like a stack while loading from a textfile ;inside gui: local $Combo = GUICtrlCreateCombo('...', 10, 10, 290, 25) ;gui loop: While True Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $Combo display() ; how do i link my array index to the combo labels to know what to show in the textfields? ; NOTE: (there are duplicate items in the combobox!) EndSwitch WEnd Any toughs are welcome.
      I was thinking about using _GUICtrlComboBox_GetCurSel($Combo) and use that integer to refer to the index (dimension 1) of the array 
      Thanks, TheAutomator

• By nacerbaaziz
      good morning all.
      first lit me give you all a thinks to your help
      you're help me allot thank you all.
      sirs today i've a new problem
      it's not a problem but thing i want to add it to blind accessability.
      the ListBox can send a notification when the user send a double click on it items
      but as we know that the blind users can't use the mouse for that they use the keybord to navigate.
      as we know that the enter replace the double click on the keybord
      for that i need when the user send a inter above any listBox item the list send a double click notification.
      i know some of you tell me that i can use the  GUISetAccelerators function
      but the enter has a other tasks such as leav a blanc line on edits and activate the defaultButton and other tasks.
      that what i need and i hope that you can help me
      this is a simple example.
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StructureConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <ListBoxConstants.au3> Example() Func Example() Local $sMESSAGE = "The following buttons have been clicked" GUICreate("My GUI list") ; will create a dialog box that when displayed is centered Local $idButton_Add = GUICtrlCreateButton("Add", 64, 32, 75, 25) Local $idButton_Clear = GUICtrlCreateButton("Clear", 64, 72, 75, 25) global $idMylist = GUICtrlCreateList("buttons that have been clicked", 176, 32, 121, 97) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 200) ; to limit horizontal scrolling GUICtrlSetData(-1, $sMESSAGE) global $DummyList = GUICtrlCreateDummy() GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyList, 1) Local $idButton_Close = GUICtrlCreateButton("my closing button", 64, 160, 175, 25) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_command, "WM_command") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ; Loop until the user exits. While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop Case $idButton_Add GUICtrlSetData($idMylist, "You clicked button No1|") Case $idButton_Clear GUICtrlSetData($idMylist, "") Case $idButton_Close MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "the closing button has been clicked", 2) Exit case $DummyList $g_iTemp = GUICtrlRead($DummyList) if $g_iTemp = $LBN_DBLCLK then ;$LBN_DBLCLK then msgBox(64, "", "") endIf GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyList, 0) EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc ;==>Example Func WM_command($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg Local $tNMHDR = DllStructCreate($tagNMHDR, $lParam) $hWndFrom = $lParam $iCode = BitShift($wParam, 16) ; Hi Word Switch $hWndFrom Case GUICtrlGetHandle($idMylist) Switch $iCode Case $LBN_SELCHANGE, $LBN_DBLCLK, $LBN_SELCANCEL, $LBN_SETFOCUS GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyList, $iCode) case else ;GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyTreeview, 1) EndSwitch EndSwitch Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc  
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hello sirs, please help me
      i tried to create a function that read a folder files to 3d array
      e.g
      $array[n][0][0] = ctName
      $array[n][0][1] = ctFilePath
      $array[n][0][2] = crtsections number
      $array[n][m][0] = KeyName
      $array[n][m][1] = KeyVal
      $array[n][m][2] = keySectionName

that the array
      when i put one file into the folder all things work fine
      but when i put more than one file
      the last file worked fine but the others only the first key is showing
      please can you help me to correct this problem
      here is the example with the folder
      please accept my greetings
      and thanks in advance

array3d.zip
    • By Jeep
      Here is a small library (UDF) that I use all the time. Not transcendent, it’s just to simplify my life.
      When I use the ConsoleWrite function, more than 99.99 percent, I go to the line (Newline), more than 99.99 %, parameters à the same except information that i exam. _CW is born.
      The second one _CW_Fmt allows to display marks (Fmt for Formatting) and allows to evaluate the format the length of a variable and the position of some characters without counting too much :-).
      For the functions derived from MsgBox () again the same observation, always the same parameters following the context: Info, Error or Warning. Thus were born _MB_Info, _MB_Error and _MB_Warning.
      As for _MB_IsOk, the same observation about the logical answer we are interested in a question with two choices: agree or disagree and not much else (True or False).
      All your remarks, suggestions and constructive criticism are welcome.
      JPD_Simply.au3
      JPD_Simply_Demo.au3