ProxAllium is a GUI frontend to Tor, it aims to make the usage of Tor easier by directly exposing its SOCK5 proxy which can be used to access the Tor network. The GUI is designed to be simple and user-friendly and it has a few other features... namely:
Fully portable - doesn't write outside its own directory Integrated with Tor via the controller interface and properly communicates with it Minimize to tray Option to start with Windows Interface to configure bridges if Tor is censored in your region Many customization options are available via the config.ini file Screenshots:
The code is made with pure AutoIt, is fully open source and you are free to adapt it to your needs
The GitHub repository hosts all the releases and code. As a bonus it has a somewhat sparsely documented Tor UDF which can be used to control Tor, the code also demonstrates the proper usage of my Process UDF which might be interesting if you want to deal with processes.
As some of my friends know, I no longer use Windows as my main operating system. I switched to Linux a few months back as my primary operating system and haven't looked back since. Unfortunately that meant I could no longer use my own program due to it being Windows only... after a few months of playing around with C and making a basic program, I have decided to rewrite all of ProxAllium into C and make it cross-platform. Sadly this means that the AutoIt version of ProxAllium will not receive any major updates now.
Let me know if this is something you guys would use, I used it daily with my IRC client to connect via Tor (to protect my I.P). I hope you enjoy using my program!
How do I check if there is no process left in my commando line when I use aerender.
Basic code looks like this:
aerender -project c:\projects\project_1.aep -comp "Composition_1" -output c :\output\project_1\project_1.avi After this code is written aerender goes through every image to create the avi, depending to the amount of images this takes quiet a while.
Is it possible to check in Autoit if there are no running processes left in the command line or if aerender fully finished?
I'm attempting to created a windows task using SCHTASKS, but seem to have my formatting incorrect as a double quote is getting stripped out. How might I correct my code to resolve this dilemma?
#RequireAdmin #include <AutoItConstants.au3> Global $TaskName, $sStartTime, $Program, $ProgramName, $Argument $TaskName = "MyTask" $sStartTime = "15:00" $ProgramName = "\\Server\share\myapp.exe" $Argument = " /verbose" $Program = '"' & $ProgramName & '"' & $Argument & '"' MsgBox(0, "Program with Argument", $Program) Scheduler() Func Scheduler() Local $sCmd, $sStartDate, $sDateTime, $sXtra_Parms, $Result Local $QueryTask = Run("SCHTASKS /QUERY /TN " & $TaskName, "", @SW_HIDE, $STDOUT_CHILD) Local $line = "" If @OSVersion = "WIN_VISTA" Or @OSVersion = "WIN_7" Or @OSVersion = "WIN_8" Or @OSVersion = "WIN_81" Then $sXtra_Parms = " /Z /V1" While 1 $line &= StdoutRead($QueryTask) If @error Then ExitLoop WEnd If $line = "" Then MsgBox(1, "Task Command", 'SCHTASKS /CREATE /TN ' & $TaskName & ' /TR ' & '"' & $Program & '"' & ' /ST ' & $sStartTime & ' /SC ONCE /RU SYSTEM' & $sXtra_Parms) $sCmd = 'SCHTASKS /CREATE /TN ' & $TaskName & ' /TR ' & '"' & $Program & '"' & ' /ST ' & $sStartTime & ' /SC ONCE /RU SYSTEM' & $sXtra_Parms ;$sCmd = 'SCHTASKS /CREATE /TN ' & $TaskName & ' /TR ' & $Program & ' /ST ' & $sStartTime & ' /SC ONCE /RU SYSTEM' & $sXtra_Parms Else $sCmd = 'SCHTASKS /CHANGE /TN ' & $TaskName & ' /ST ' & $sStartTime EndIf $Result = Run($sCmd, "", @SW_HIDE) If $Result > 0 Then MsgBox(64, "Success!!", "The task was successfully created.") Else MsgBox(48, "Sorry...", "There was a problem scheduling this installation, please contact the HelpDesk for assistance.") EndIf EndFunc ;==>Scheduler The task is created with the above code, except the formatting is wrong so I getting an invalid directory error upon run time.
The above creates this command (Serversharemyapp.exe" /verbose) in the task scheduler.
What I'm actually trying to get is ("Serversharemyapp.exe" /verbose)
The first double quote is being stripped out using my faulty code.
Thanks for your time,