@philpw99 

; ... Other AutoIt code lines

; include the gui code
Include "myGui.isf"

; run the main declaration function then get a map variable, which contains all control handles.
$mMyGUI = mygui()

; Manipulate the controls
GUICtrlSetData( $mMyGUI.MyTextCtrl, "Text for my edit")
GUICtrlSetData( $mMyGUI.MyList, "item1|item2|item3")

; Show the GUI by using gui handle.
GuiSetState($mMyGUI.handle)

How did you do that? The function mygui() ist not part of the automatic gernerated code or did i miss something? 

I created a form project and included testform.isf and i have not been able to call the testform() function.

Regard

Sascha

Edited by Sascha

On 8/22/2023 at 2:17 PM, Sascha said:

@philpw99 

; ... Other AutoIt code lines

; include the gui code
Include "myGui.isf"

; run the main declaration function then get a map variable, which contains all control handles.
$mMyGUI = mygui()

; Manipulate the controls
GUICtrlSetData( $mMyGUI.MyTextCtrl, "Text for my edit")
GUICtrlSetData( $mMyGUI.MyList, "item1|item2|item3")

; Show the GUI by using gui handle.
GuiSetState($mMyGUI.handle)

How did you do that? The function mygui() ist not part of the automatic gernerated code or did i miss something? 

I created a form project and included testform.isf and i have not been able to call the testform() function.

Regard

Sascha

You need to switch to "Return the gui in a map"-mode in the Formstudio. (It´s in the GUI Settings -> AutoIt Code Settings)
You can also check the Testproject 4 on my website, it´s all about that new feature.

On 8/26/2023 at 6:14 PM, ISI360 said:

You need to switch to "Return the gui in a map"-mode in the Formstudio. (It´s in the GUI Settings -> AutoIt Code Settings)
You can also check the Testproject 4 on my website, it´s all about that new feature.

@ISI360

Thank you. Now  it works. Nice job.

Regards

Sascha

• 8 months later...

Hi folks

It´s update time again! ISN AutoIt Studio version 1.16 is now online!

Have fun with it, and as always: Feedback is welcome! 😎

Here the detailed changelog (translated by google):

Spoiler

--> ISN AutoIt Studio: <--
-----------------------------------
[Bug fixes]
- Various bug fixes
- Fixed a crash when canceling a file dialog (only occurred when the skin was active) (thx to bfgxp)
- The initial setup wizard was displayed in the wrong language. This is now fixed.
- Fixed incorrect icons in the macro slots
- Fixed redraw bug in toolbar for macro slots
- Fixed Redraw issue when locking/unlocking the computer.
- When compiling individual files, the project directory was always used as the working directory, which meant that the compiled files always ended up in the root of the project. This is now fixed. (thx to kittmaster)

[New Features]
- Links to any files can now be created directly in the context menu of the project tree. This function is also available as a toolbar element and as a hotkey.
- Added hotkeys for the "Create new subfolder" and "Create new shortcut" functions

[Improvements]
- The functions "Create new file", "Create new subfolder" and "Create new shortcut" now always use the currently selected location in the project tree as the storage location.
   Previously, this was only the case when the function was called via the context menu of the project tree.
- Connected network drives are now displayed with the correct drive name in the project tree in editor mode
- The current storage location of the project is now also displayed in the project properties

--> ISN Form Studio 2: <--
-----------------------------------
[Bug fixes]
- Various bug fixes
- Bug with umlauts in extra code fixed (thx to aSeCa)

[Improvements]
- The Undo/Redo functions now retain the currently open tab page. (thx to aSeCa)
- Added more FormStudio Extracode variables. Almost all elements from the Control Editor and the GUI itself can now be inserted into Extracode with variables.