ISI360

ISN AutoIt Studio [old thread]

UEZ

Awesome work! :)

5* from me!

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Mikeman27294

Holy crud... I'm working on a project like that in AutoIT too!!!

Can't wait to d/l it and take a look at what you have done and what it is capable of!!!

Mikeman27294

Well, I have to say that I am impressed. That is a very nice set of work that you have done there.

EDIT

Oh, and sorry for the double post, I forgot to edit my previous one.

Edited by Mikeman27294

MvGulik

Apracels already taken care of by others.

So here a Question.

How do I change the size of the text in the tree-view panes ?

So far I have not found anything that worked. (switching to a bigger DPI font set is not a option I like to use ... assuming it would work.)

---

Digging around a bit more, there is no good way to change them. (bummer)

Think you might like to think about a additional font-size option for this.

Edited by MvGulik

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

Syed23

Wow.... This is more than awesome! ;) I am not sure whether i can give start ratings for this ? but still i give 5 for this for genius work.

:)

Thank you,Regards,[font="Garamond"][size="4"]K.Syed Ibrahim.[/size][/font]

ISI360

thx for your feedback! :)

@MvGulik:

In the current version it´s not possible do make the font in the tree-views bigger. But it´s an good idea and i include this feature in one of the next versions! ;)

MvGulik

@ISI360: Roger. :)

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

SkellySoul

This is amazing and cannot believe it was made with Autoit :)

Mikeman27294

It does allow the use of english. It should ask when you first run it.

Fossil Rock

Upon creating my first test project I received this error message.

Posted Image

I haven't delved into the source yet, but thought you may have an idea.

I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate (x86) if that makes a difference.

Update: As I was coming back to let you know that upon restarting AutoIt Studio, it started the Initial Configuration again, it didn't save any of the original info.

But... just as I was about to start typing this happened...

Posted Image

It seemed to be in a loop that required me to use the Task Manager to get out of (kill).

Edited by Fossil Rock

Agreement is not necessary - thinking for one's self is!

My-Colors.jpg

cuniform2.gif

ISI360

Try the following:

Windows Logo Key+R -> WMIADAP /F -> restart pc

Then: Windows Logo Key+R -> lodctr /R

ISI360

This sould refresh and rebuild the WMI Libary. It helps for some users in the german autoit forum...

ChrisN
;) WOW!! I can hardly belive it's made in AutoIt! :)