ISN AutoIt Studio [old thread]

ISI360

Full of pride I can now present you the next update of the ISN AutoIt Studio:

Version 0.85 BETA is online! ;)

Lang's has again taken ... but it was worth it! Many new features have become important, and many, many bugs have been killed! ;)

Furthermore, I would like to mention that I will now indulge me once a short break from the ISN (vacation ^ ^) ... So up to version 0.9 BETA I will not add ANY NEW features in the ISN. Up to version 0.9 BETA i will only realease bugfixes, improving existing features and updated the language packs.

The existing language should be updated again. If you created or updated a language pack please send it at my e-mail address (@ gmx.at isi.3d).

(Warning to all translators: There is a small change in the version numbers of the language packs more information follow the changelog!)

And of course I'm looking forward for any donation (even who she is, no matter how small) on my website the benefit of the project is coming!

I wish you much fun with the new version and look forward to your feedback again!

THANK YOU!

PS: Sorry for my english (powered by google translator ^^)

Changelog Version 0.85 BETA:

-> ISN AutoIt Studio: <-

-----------------------------------

- Bugfix: generation of the tree completely revised script

- Fix:. When a project from an au3 file is created is no longer necessary to specify a template

- Fix: Fixed in Fokusbug Console and Programmlog

- Fix: Critical bug fix when closing tabs by clicking the mouse wheel

- Fix: Some performance improvements

- Fix: Improved multi-monitor support (GUIs now move to the main window if this example will be moved to another monitor.)

- Bugfix: scrollbar in the Script Editor will automatically be extended for very long lines

- Fix: Approx. a ton of other bug fixes

- NEW: If an item in the script tree often before this are now summarized in parentheses: eg. $ X {4x}

- NEW: Includes tree can now be in the script or the script itself by right-clicking on the Include - "open file"> open

- NEW: Main window can now be moved and scaled

- New: "File -> Open External File" Now, any au3 file to be opened ISN.

- NEW: Folded segments in the script (code folding) will be restored automatically when you open again (Can also be disabled again under Settings - recommended> deactivation

for large files)

- NEW: When a file is changed outside of ISN will be detected and the file can be reloaded on request

- NEW: You can now project rules are defined for each project! (Ex. Copy after compiling the finished project to C: temp)

- NEW: Trophies can now be reset and added two new trophies

- NEW: ISN AutoIt Studio now supports AutoIt3Wrapper commands when compiling

- NEW: Menu Compiling and revised F7 now takes you directly without detours to compile

- NEW: In the Project Manager can now directly create a new project

- NEW: added a little help

- NEW: When running in the bugtracker AutoIt Studio is now displayed right below whether the page is still loading or not (loading animation)

- NEW: Edit -> All code segments collapse / expand (as "toggle all folds" in SciTE4Autoit3)

- NEW: Restructured menu bar a bit

- NEW: Small rule violations: New Credit song ;)

- NEW: Small changes in the versions of the language files. From now contains the value 'version' to a. Lng file for which Studio version this lens is suitable language file (eg. 0.85 BETA)

It is easy to determine which voice packets are not yet fully translated and need to be updated ...

In addition to strings that are not found in the chosen language file is loaded automatically from the English language file. If the string is not there also exists ->

LANGUAGE_ERROR # # ID # XXX

- NEW: Added new languages ​​(Thanks to the translators!)

- NEW: Under Tools is now available MsgBox Generator

- NEW: The "AutoIt v3 Window Info" tool is now available from the Tools menu

Be "command in the View Help"> selected - in the script editor can now right click via: - NEW

- NEW: Now, changes can be saved with a click on any open tabs

- NEW: Color Toolbox menu 'Tools' added. So you can quickly mix any color and it is converting into the jewailigen HEX code!

-> ISN Form Studio 2: <-

- Fix: Fixed bug listbox

- Fix: In a GUI with a tab can now also a background image to be inserted

- Fix: Critical bug fix when saving after a Tab page has been deleted

- Bugfix: Various bug fixes

- NEW: Treeview added as a new control

- NEW: Design of the revised form Studio 2 (and new logo)

- NEW: Controls can now be dragged and dropped into the GUI

- NEW: added many other styles, and ExStyles States for the control / GUI

- NEW: Some menus updated (old remnants from the ISN AutoIt Form Studio)

- NEW: Selected fonts are now taken from the ISN ISN AutoIt studio to form Studio 2

- NEW: Controls tooltips can now be assigned

- NEW: The Tab page of a control can now be changed later. So if for example. Tab page 2 of a button on Tab page to a wandering

-> Simple File Viewer: <-

- Fix: Extracting icons now works without problems

When I was skimming through your code, I noticed you were using a rich edit control for the console window. I made a little text editor project using code from all over the autoit community, including code from your project. But I didn't want to use a rich edit as the console window.

Here are the lexer settings to get the same look as SciTEs console.

Func _Sci_DebugWindowStyle($Sci)

SendMessage($Sci, $SCI_SETLEXER, $SCLEX_ERRORLIST, 0)
SendMessage($Sci, $SCI_SETSTYLEBITS, SendMessage($Sci, $SCI_GETSTYLEBITSNEEDED, 0, 0), 0)

_RemoveHotKeys($Sci)

SetStyle($Sci, $STYLE_DEFAULT, 0x000000, 0xFFFFFF, 10, "Courier New")
SendMessage($Sci, $SCI_STYLECLEARALL, 0, 0)

SendMessage($Sci, $SCI_SETINDENTATIONGUIDES, False, 0)
SendMessage($Sci, $SCI_SETMARGINWIDTHN, $MARGIN_SCRIPT_ICON, 0)

SendMessage($Sci, $SCI_AUTOCSETSEPARATOR, Asc(@CR), 0)
SendMessage($Sci, $SCI_AUTOCSETIGNORECASE, True, 0)

;~ SetStyle($Sci, 0, _Rev(0xFF0000), 0xFFFFFF, 0, "", 1); Will color normal text
SetStyle($Sci, 4, _Rev(0x0000FF), 0xFFFFFF, 0, "", 0); Blue Info Text
SetStyle($Sci, 10, _Rev(0xFF0000), 0xFFFFFF, 0, "", 1);Red Error text
SetStyle($Sci, 11, _Rev(0x007F00), 0xFFFFFF, 0, "", 1); Green info text
SetStyle($Sci, 12, _Rev(0xFF8800), 0xFFFFFF, 0, "", 1); Yellow warning text
SetStyle($Sci, 3, _Rev(0xFF0000), 0xFFFFFF, 0, "", 1);Clickable errors
SetStyle($Sci, 9, _Rev(0xFF00FF), 0xFFFFFF, 0, "", 1); Pink text, I don't know but scite seems to display it so I wanted too as well

SendMessage($Sci, $SCI_SETSELALPHA, $selection_alpha, 0)
SendMessage($Sci, $SCI_SETSELBACK, 1, $selection_back)
SendMessage($Sci, $SCI_SETSELFORE, 1, $selection_fore)

SendMessage($Sci, $SCI_SETSCROLLWIDTH, 1, 0)
If @error Then Return 0
Return 1
EndFunc ;==>_Sci_DebugWindowStyle

; #FUNCTION# ====================================================================================================================
; Name ..........: _Rev
; Description ...: Reverses the color bits
; Syntax ........: _Rev($iColor)
; Parameters ....: $iColor - Hex color value.
; Return values .: None
; Author ........: Trancexx
; Modified ......: ApudAngelorum
; ===============================================================================================================================
Func _Rev($Color)
If IsString($Color) Then Return Dec(Hex(BinaryMid(Dec(StringReplace($Color, "0x", "")), 1, 3)))
Return Dec(Hex(BinaryMid($Color, 1, 3)))
EndFunc ;==>_Rev

Func _RemoveHotKeys($Sci)
Local $BitShift = BitShift($SCMOD_CTRL, -16)
SendMessage($Sci, $SCI_CLEARCMDKEY, $BitShift + 0x45, 0); Ctrl + E
SendMessage($Sci, $SCI_CLEARCMDKEY, $BitShift + 0x47, 0); Ctrl + G
SendMessage($Sci, $SCI_CLEARCMDKEY, $BitShift + 0x4E, 0); Ctrl + N
SendMessage($Sci, $SCI_CLEARCMDKEY, $BitShift + 0x4F, 0); Ctrl + O
SendMessage($Sci, $SCI_CLEARCMDKEY, $BitShift + 0x53, 0); Ctrl + S
SendMessage($Sci, $SCI_CLEARCMDKEY, $BitShift + 0x46, 0); Ctrl + F
SendMessage($Sci, $SCI_CLEARCMDKEY, $BitShift + 0x54, 0); Ctrl + T
SendMessage($Sci, $SCI_CLEARCMDKEY, $BitShift + 0x57, 0); Ctrl + W
SendMessage($Sci, $SCI_CLEARCMDKEY, $BitShift + 0x51, 0); Ctrl + Q
Return
EndFunc

I'd also like to mention that there seems to be something wrong with the form thing. I had to reboot.

Posted Image

Edited by ApudAngelorum

Wow this looks pretty awesome!

I tried to create a project now with an existing au3 file, but it didnt work. I got this error:

New project is created...(Battlefield 3 Battlelog Browser)

20:58:25 #ERROR# can not be opened! (Unknown File Type)

Then I tried create -> create new file -> au3 file and I got this error:

Line 44383...

Error: Array variable subscript badly formatted.

I actually have too much other stuff to work on now, but your project looks very nice so maybe I will translate to Norwegian for you as a contribution at a later time if I start using this instead of SciTE4AutoIt3.

How much work is it to translate?

Version 0.86 BETA ist online!

- Fix: Title of the script tree is now where he should be ^ ^

- Bug fix: When you no longer maximize / minimize / restore is now updated the script tree

- Bugfix: Bugfix when checking whether a file has been modified externally

- NEW: The Old Rich Edit console window has been replaced by a scintillation Control (thx to ApudAngelorum)

- Fix: Form size was not saved correctly

This software seems very promising. Thank you for dedicating so much time to providing the community with a great tool. Keep up the good work.

HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

Version 0.87 BETA is online!

Changes 0.87 BETA:

- Fix: New splitter system for the GUI

- Fix: Fixed some resizing problems

- Fix: Several performance improvements

- Fix: Bug fixes for context menus in the Script Editor

- NEW: Abbreviations are now supported (Expand by space)

- NEW: The Color Toolbox now uses the UDF ColorChooser

- NEW: color palette in the code editor: If a command, for example. GUICtrlSetBkColor is written to automatically display a color palette of the colors can easily be assigned!

- NEW: Language update for version 0.87 BETA (Russian, Italian and Chinese)

Just a couple of points from browsing the source code, you have duplicate functions spread across the includes. For example _ReduceMemory is already in WinAPIEx but is called _WinAPI_EmptyWorkingSet instead.

The idea is great and I look forward to future updates, though if you're looking for help the my suggestion would be tidy the source code for easier debugging. Good luck as this is a testament to what can be done in AutoIt.

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

First of all, thanks so much for this program! It has been extremely helpful.

A few things I have noticed

1) The AutoIT Console does not seem to auto scroll, I am not sure if its a setting I changed somewhere or what.

2) When compiling and I use the auto tidy I get the following:

+>23:18:06 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.1.0.12 Environment(Language:0409 Keyboard:00000409 OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1 CPU:X64 OS:X64)

>Running Tidy (2.2.1.6) from:C:\Projects\TCF\AutoIT\ISN AutoIt Studio\Data\tidy

The system cannot find the path specified.

3) Tidying from Tools -> Tidy works fine, but it pops up saying that I do not have a ruleset specified twice.

I have also included an updated english.lng from data\languages

It's not completed but I have done the 1st 500 and don't think I missed too many grammar mistakes. For someone who is not a native English speaker, you have done a great job. Also if anyone else wants to use it, you can just drop it in the data\languages folder.

• 3 weeks later...

Bugs:

When I use an image for a control, or even the image control (GUICtrlCreatePic), on reloading the saved GUI (isf) sometimes it gives me the following error and don't load the image:

Die Datei 'ImagesTop.jpg' konnte nicht geladen werden!

In GUI Properties, when I choose Parent GUI for a window, it get saved, but after reloading the GUI (isf) the Parent GUI field is empty (Happens sometimes).

Suggestions:

Would be nice if more GUICtrl constants get added, for example ListView.

Adding AutoIt intellisense in extracode section is a good idea.

The Control Editor window should be resizable, on lower resolutions, it can't be seen fully. A way to manage it is to make the ListView (Control List) docked to the bottom of widow and make it smaller or bigger on resize, the rest of controls can be fix on their postion, also setting the minimum size for its window can prevent some problems.

On Control Editor, the Apply button can be the defpushbutton, so when a field get edited, user can apply it by just pressing Enter.

Also looking forward for a complete English transition.

Edit, another bug:

The following AutoIt Code gives me the bellow error: Number('1.0', 3)

ERROR: Number() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

Number('1.0', 3)

I will reports as more as bugs as I can, I'm really interested in this project. Edited by D4RKON3

Your welcome, as I said I'm really interested in this project, the more stable it be, more easily I can code my AutoIt projects!

I'm waiting for the next update.

Edit: A bug that I found right now.

If you click so fast on "Save All" (Save changes on all tabs) button, like double clicking or triple clicking, on "Scripttree", in "Forms in the Project" all forms will be shown 2 times or even 3 times based on how fast you clicked on "Save All" button.

However clicking again on "Save All" button will change it to normal.

Edited by D4RKON3

Brilliant!!! Way to go! Amazing...

6 start app!

Cheers

Old Scriptology

Visual Ping 1.8 - Mass Ping Program with export to txt delimited.

Desktop 2 RGB and YMCK - Pick a color in the desktop and get the RGB and YMCK code.

Desktop 2 RGB - Pick a color in the desktop and get the RGB code.

ShootIT 1.0 - Screen Capture full and partial screen

[font="'Arial Black';"]Remember Remember The Fifth of November.[/font]

• Jos locked this topic