ISN AutoIt Studio [old thread]

ISI360

Aaaaaaaa....i finally found the bug! I´m sooo stupid!

I included an UDF which i uses in the testperiode and insert there some experimental code...and i forgott to remove this include!

-> The update is NOW aviable via my homepage or the auto update! :)

Please send me your feedback if it fixes the bug! :)

How to test:

Update ISN to the latest version (20130205)

Reinstall AutoIt

Restart your PC (or kill explorer.exe)

Run ISN and check if the extension is broken

Edited by ISI360

On first start, it asked me to select folder for auoit, aut 2 exe etc. but open dialog wont appear?

It always gets stuck when i go into editor mode for first time.

Debugger doesn't work when selected from toolbar. F5 debugs normally, but when i select it from toolbar it says Script not found.

Form Studio's properties window doesn't auto-minimize with ISN Studio.

Also can you add Menu Bar's to form designer?

Ok on the tab "Directories for your data" is a bug that the "..." Buttons have no function but on the Program paths "aut2exe etc" all works fine?

What do you mean gets suck? Maybe you have more than one harddrive in your PC. When you enter the editormode ISN access every drive one times. If a drive is in "standbye" it takes a little bit to spin up.

Debug error -> I will fix it! thx

As long as the ConsoleWrite is used on it's own, it works within the ISN.. Put it into Function for easier text formating (different colors etc) and stick the function away in some different file (self-written UDF file which gets #include-d) and ISN stops showing the stuff written by it (It works like this within Scite for example). I found the ISN awesome until got stuck with this issue which was put-off since I use console rather extensively for debugging

Hi it seems that there still a little bug with the assassination of the .au3 after 1. run my .au3 files open with Autoit3.exe and not SciTE as before :(

I did run through the source and found this

if $registerau3files = "true" then
RegDelete("HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AutoIt3Script\Shell\Edit_ISN")
RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\AutoIt3Script\Shell\Edit_ISN", "", "REG_SZ", _Get_langstr(674))
RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\AutoIt3Script\Shell\Edit_ISN\Command", "", "REG_SZ", '"' & @scriptdir & "\Autoit_Studio.exe" & '" "%1"')
RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\AutoIt3Script\Shell", "", "REG_SZ", "Edit_ISN")
Else
RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\AutoIt3Script\Shell", "", "REG_SZ", "Run")
if $registerinexplorer = "false" then
RegDelete("HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AutoIt3Script\Shell\Edit_ISN")
RegDelete("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\AutoIt3Script\Shell\Edit_ISN")
endif
endif

I think that the "RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USERSOFTWAREClassesAutoIt3ScriptShell", "", "REG_SZ", "Run")" should no be there, when i deleted the "Run" command in the registry my .au3 files opened with SciTE as they should :)

Also i started to translate ISN to danish ;)

c;") /Rex

ok if you mean you open au3 files with SciTE (via doubleClick) then you are right! ISN changes it to Run the script.

I will fix it.

danish translation would be great! (Send me the files via e-mail please)

Thank you!

Edited by ISI360

Can you post an simple example where the consolewrite is not working? (I hope I understood the post correctly ^^)

yes of course :)

Func _DBG_Msg($colorsymbol, $msg)
ConsoleWrite($colorsymbol & " DBG: " & $msg & " [ ERRORCODE:(" & @error & ")]" & @CRLF)
EndFunc

_DBG_Msg("!", "message")

In Scite, run it and you are going to see bright red message in the console. In ISI, all I could see going on, are notifications that the script had started and exited in so many seconds. I retested it in ISI and the function appears to have no visible effect whether it's being run from separate #include file or from the script's own main file..Why I use such functions? Writing those long lines one by one, over and over gets real tiresome..

Edited by shaqan

In your source for includesDeklarationen.au3 you have a problem with PORTABLE.DAT

Twice you spell the file name wrong: portable vs portabe

;Alle wichtige Variablen für das ISN
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Change2CUI=N

;-----------------------------------Allgemein-----------------------------------
Global $Configfile = ""

if FileExists(@scriptdir&"\portable.dat") then
$Configfile = @scriptdir & "\data\config.ini"
Else
$Configfile = RegRead ("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ISN AutoIt Studio", "Configfile")
FileDelete(@scriptdir&"\portable.dat")
endif
Global $Arbeitsverzeichnis = "";Wichtig ab Version 0.9 -> Hier "arbeitet" das ISN (Konfiguration, alle cache Dateien, Standardpfad für projekte und co.)
if FileExists(@scriptdir&"\portabe.dat") Then
Global $Arbeitsverzeichnis = @scriptdir
Else
Global $Arbeitsverzeichnis = _Finde_Arbeitsverzeichnis()
endif
Global $Standardordner_Projects = "Projects"
Global $Standardordner_Backups = "Backups"
Global $Standardordner_Release = "Release"
Global $Standardordner_Templates = "Templates"
$Erstkonfiguration_Mode = ""
if FileExists(@scriptdir&"\portabe.dat") Then
Global $Erstkonfiguration_Mode = "portable" ;normal oder portable modus für erstkonfiguration
Else
Global $Erstkonfiguration_Mode = "normal" ;normal oder portable modus für erstkonfiguration
endif

ok if you mean you open au3 files with SciTE (via doubleClick) then you are right! ISN changes it to Run the script.

I will fix it.

danish translation would be great! (Send me the files via e-mail please)

Thank you!

Oki :)

Ill do when i'm finished, there's a lot of lines to translate - thew many of them is identical, have you thought about slimming the lng file down by reuse those who are identical, like copy, paste, Close, Open ect. ?

c;") /Rex

Thx for your Feedback!

I released Version 0.91 BETA with the latest bugfixes (eg. the problem with the Edit/Run thing with au3 files and the wrong portable.dat)

The Update is NOW aviable!

@rex:

Thx :)

Slimming the lng file would be possible but I leave it to time as it is.I had to do it differently from the start -.-

Hmm can someone else confirm it? I testet it on Win7/8/XP and it works....

ISN "saves" the old state from the registry when you activate to open au3 files with ISN.

When you remove it it restores the old value to the registry.

Hello,

When I try and compile the source code , I get the error messges below.

Do yu have an updated source Download that will compile with no errors ?

C:Work DataAutoIt ScriptsISNISN AutoIt Studioincludessettings.au3(1614,64) : ERROR: _GUICtrlListView_SimpleSort() called with Const or expression on ByRef-param(s).

_GUICtrlListView_SimpleSort($settings_hotkeylistview, false, 0)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(6821,67) : REF: definition of _GUICtrlListView_SimpleSort().

Func _GUICtrlListView_SimpleSort($hWnd, ByRef $vDescending, $iCol)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:Work DataAutoIt ScriptsISNISN AutoIt Studioincludessettings.au3(1658,47) : ERROR: _ArrayToString() called with expression on Const ByRef-param(s).

$Keycode = _ArrayToString(_getKeyKombi(), "+")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include\Array.au3(1255,81) : REF: definition of _ArrayToString().

Func _ArrayToString(Const ByRef $avArray, $sDelim = "|", $iStart = 0, $iEnd = 0)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:Work DataAutoIt ScriptsISNISN AutoIt StudioAutoit_Studio.au3 - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

ISN "saves" the old state from the registry when you activate to open au3 files with ISN.

The registry change happened at install time. I did not check the "Open au3 with ISN" setting. I returned Explorer to normal by changing the Properties|General|Opens With setting to "AutoIt v3 Script"

This is on Windows 7.

• Jos locked this topic