ISN AutoIt Studio [old thread]

ISI360

Out of interest, will this application be compatible with the next release of AutoIt?

Specifically with variables which are not prefixed with "$" ?

Or do you plan to continue development to support it?

I don't even know if I'm making sense or if any part of your app relies on "$" prefix for parsing, just a thought.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

Their application (as it stands) requires the dollar sign prefix for variables. This would be interesting to look at, how to parse an Au3 Script file with the new standards.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

new standards?! o.o

Ok if the only problem is the $ Char...it could be solved..maybe ^^

Search for V3.3.9.5. It's currently Alpha and can be found in the Developer section of the Forum.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

new standards?! o.o

Ok if the only problem is the $ Char...it could be solved..maybe ^^

it's not just that as I recall, things like storing a function in a variable, kind of like function pointers are on the cards.

Like guinness says, might be worth while getting a head start, but don't panic, so far the "$" is not being removed

but becoming optional.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

Feature requests:

• Translate Help file to English.

• If the cursor is on a line with #include then have intellisense list the files in the include directories.This would only be doable if the Studio keeps track of the valid include directories.

• Intellisense for functions defined in the main file.

• SciTE uses a file named "au3.userUDFs.properties" for user defined functions. This file has the same syntax as the other properties files but uses "au3.keywords.user.udfs=userUDFs " etc. It doesn't look like the Studio uses the au3.keywords.user.udfs identifier, but it would be nice if these keywords could be added. EDIT: I now see that the keywords have been added after I added to the au3.user.calltips.api file :D

• Automatically insert tabs when pressing enter after entering a beginning keyword (if, while, switch, do, for, etc.) and delete a tab after entering an ending keyword (endif, WEnd, next, until, etc.)

• Is there any way to update intellisense for variables in real time? it currently seems to be updating when the file is saved.

• Have local variables in the Script Tree be subitems of the function that they belong to, so you would go to Functions > _StartService > $arRet.
I'm going to have to look at making plugins for mercurial, git etc.

So far, great job! :thumbsup: I will definitely be using this in the future!

Edited by darthwhatever

[font=arial, sans-serif]How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]<div>This is how you annoy a web developer.</span>[/font]

• 1 month later...

Hello and thanks for the IDE.

I would like about the status of UTF support inside code editor.

I tried to write some strings in Greek but with no success ( code sample

????e?a de? ???????????e, ea? ?
).

In SciTE i managed to overcome this by specifying the encoding but in ISN didn't work.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

another WOW!!! great piece of software :thumbsup:

but a problem as follow :

• when under runnning W7 Ultimate x64 I can't open forms (msg says "cannot open plugin")
  • under XP the plugin & everything works perfectly!! (2 different machines in VirtualBox and XPMode)
I tried uninstal/reinstall, and disable/enable the plugin with same result

running admin does not change anything

any clue?

Edited by lupusbalo

hello ISI360, thks for your quick answer

here is the debug log, .... hope it'll be useful?

I'll try from a diff location & let you know what happens

... to be continued ( :D )

ISN AutoIt Studio - Debug

----------------------------------

RAM: 12286.49 MB

Studio version: 0.88 BETA 20.08.2012 (20120820)

Executable path: C:Program Files (x86)AutoIt3ISN AutoIt StudioAutoit_Studio.exe (PID 6212)

Run on monitor: 1 (Detected: 2)

Run from drive: C:

|-> compressed: No

Working dir: C:Program Files (x86)AutoIt3ISN AutoIt Studio

Script dir: C:Program Files (x86)AutoIt3ISN AutoIt Studio

Project dir: C:Program Files (x86)AutoIt3ISN AutoIt StudioProjects

Templates dir: C:Program Files (x86)AutoIt3ISN AutoIt StudioTemplates

Release dir: Release

Backup dir: Backups

Skins dir: C:Program Files (x86)AutoIt3ISN AutoIt StudioDataSkins

Current Skin: #none#

Cache dir: C:Program Files (x86)AutoIt3ISN AutoIt StudioDataCache

Loaded Plugins: 2

Loaded filetypes: jpg,jpeg,bmp,ico,dll,wav,wave,mp3,ogg,avi,mpeg,mpg,divx,wmv,isf, (15)

Run mode: Compiled version

User is admin: Yes

Autoit3.exe: OK

Aut2exe.exe: OK

AutoIt3Help.exe: OK

Languagefile: english.lng

WinAPI version: 6.1

Edited by lupusbalo

but a problem as follow :

• when under runnning W7 Ultimate x64 I can't open forms (msg says "cannot open plugin")
  • under XP the plugin & everything works perfectly!! (2 different machines in VirtualBox and XPMode)
@lupusbalo try installing this in a folder without spaces in folder name - like - "C:autoitISNAutoItStudio"

regarding space in folder names

- they are created by the installer itself!!! in program files(x86) but even in C:\: resulting in forder "C:\ISN AutoIt Studio" (with the 2 spaces) and with the same error (tested)

- when "manually" installed in "C:\ISNAutoItStudio"..... (no spaces)... it works perfectly :thumbsup:

- as well as in the AutoIt3 folder which is its "standard" location - I guess - where it works too

So it solves my problem for now (may be not yours ^_^ !!),

but it's still very surprising that this error does not occurs under XP

thanks for your help

Edited by lupusbalo

• 1 month later...

I was stunned when I found this, and I would LOVE to use it, but I have a European keyboard with a special AltGr key which makes it impossible :(

The problem with it is that this key has the same effect as pressing CTRL+ALT+{key}.

To write brackets, parenthesis, etc, I need to press it. For example, when I want to write a bracket [, It sends the combo as CTRL+ALT+F, and it writes the bracket, but the Search/replace window also popping up because of the CTRL+F part of the combination... So my stupid keyboard layout makes it impossible to use this awesome IDE.

Every key working good in Scite and any other program, so AltGr+F (=CTRL+ALT+F) is not triggering a search in scite, but CTRL+F do.

Any chance you look into this ? I would appreciate it !

EDIT: I downloaded the source code and added a bunch of

AND _IsPressed("12", $user32) = 0
to the lines 1233, 1242, 1243, 1245, 1251, but please consider adding it, because others might have the same problem. I know Greek, Swedish, and more European keyboards use AltGr too ! Edited by W2lkm2n

Thx for your feedback! :)

In Version 0.9 you can edit all hotkeys of the ISN in the settings. Clear and easy!

And the new "Hotkey Management" should recognize the keys and lunches only the function when exactly these keys are pressed.

Edited by ISI360

• 3 weeks later...

Version 0.9 BETA is finnaly online! :)

ATTENTION: Please do not wonder if you updated ISN AutoIt studio from an older version that appears the initial configuration assistent! This is normal because the data is stored differently from version 0.9! But with the initial configuration assistent you can apply easily your old configuration, projects, templates to the new version.

Changelog 0.9 BETA (translated by google translator)

-> ISN AutoIt Studio: <-

-----------------------------------

- Fix: bug fixes in the context menu of the Script Editor

- Fix: Fix closing of a project

- Fix: If the script editor "$" are the key variables in the project (if enabled) now min. Read 10x faster than before ;)

- Fix: create a new macro can now be Canceled

- Fix: Fix for storing comments in the script tree

- Fix: Various bug fixes

- NEW: Added editor mode (The AutoIt Studio is similar to the SciTE4AutoIt3 editor) -> No project is required!

-> In the editor mode, however, certain features (eg. project properties or autocomplete for global variables) not to dispose!

-> The project tree is used as a file explorer. So you can quickly and easily open files ;)

- NEW: Hotkeys for ISN AutoIt Studio can now be changed by the user

- NEW: terms like "Slot Rule" and "project" rule were changed into macro or macro slot. (Makes more sense since it is illogical to define rules in the editor mode project although it is garkein project more ...)

- NEW: Welcome revised

- NEW: projects, settings, templates, now is not saved directly in the program directory but (by default) under My Documents (My Documents) ISN AutoIt Studio

- NEW: New Ersteinrichtungsassistent

- NEW: ISN AutoIt Studio can be integrated into the context menu of Windows Explorer so fast and easy to open files in the editor mode au3

- NEW: au3 files can now be directly linked to the ISN (editor mode)

- NEW: au3, isn and isp files now when launching ISN as parameters

- NEW: list "Recent Items" expanded (The list now shows files in the editor mode)

- NEW: (empty) list of "Recent Items" in the program settings can now be reset

- NEW: More elements in the program settings - added> Advanced.

- NEW: Files in the ISN AutoIt Studio can not be opened (not using plugin) will now pass through to Windows ShellExecute (eg useful for PDF files.)

- NEW: Added French language, thx to Marcles (currently still follows for version 0.88 BETA program, update ...)

- NEW: In the project tree can now be created right-click a copy of the selected file

- NEW: Revised project management (eg project templates can now be renamed)

- NEW: Revised Project Properties

- NEW: In the dialog box "Create new project" can now also be created a Blank Project

- NEW: ISN AutoIt Center will now automatically check for online updates (default is every 14 days)

- NEW: In the "File" menu now is the point to find "Recent Files". Here are the 10 most recently used files in the project (or editor mode) are displayed.

- NEW: function "Save as ..." in the "File" menu

- NEW: The "DebugtoMsgBox" and "DebugtoConsole" set in the "debugging" found under "Tools"! (Or, in the context menu of the Script Editor)

- NEW: In the "Tools" menu now is the point to find the "Create UDF header" (As a writer, the author of the project we automatically inserted in the script tree and if a comment is found that the same is also included.!

- NEW: function "duplicate row" added in the script editor

- NEW: The Projektdeteils can be exported in the project management and the project properties as a csv file.

- NEW: The script editor now supports the new color scheme for au3 code (you can switch between old and new in the program settings.)

- NEW: "Create New File" sub can now choose whether the new file to be created should be empty (default) or from a template

- NEW: New Song Credits

- NEW: If the script editor "$" button you can now choose whether the entire project or only in the current script looks for variables

- NEW: If the script editor "$" button in the status bar shows the progress in reading the variables shown

- NEW: In the "Tools" menu then the item "AutoIt3Wrapper GUI" can be found. So you can easily manage your wrapper script commands. The changes are automatically reflected in the ISN! ;)

- NEW: In the "Help" menu is now a menu item called "donations". This allows you to project the ISN AutoIt studio support something. All "donors" come on request in the credits. THANK YOU!!

- NEW: New Macro: Run Command -> Executes command using Execute out. With Execute can eg. arbitrary functions from the ISN AutoIt Studio (see source code) to run! (Please use only if you know what you're doing!)

- NEW: script elements in the tree will have a comment now shown bold

- NEW: New file icon for isp files.

- NEW: In the program settings now, the character set (encoding) for the script editor to be selected (eg. UTF-8)

- NEW: The "Organize Includes" is now in the menu to find the "tools"

- NEW: Revised Start logo

- NEW: Several small changes

-> ISN form Studio 2: <-

- Fix: Various bug fixes

- NEW: In the "Text / Data" is now the "..." Button opens a window into the clear text can be entered. Even with line breaks! (Useful eg. At labels)

- NEW: available to order with in the GUI now displays a grid

- NEW: Use CTRL + A can now all controls are quickly marked

- NEW: Controls can now be locked in the "Control Editor" in order to protect against most changes

- NEW: The order of the controls can now be set arbitrarily

-> Homepage (www.isnetwork.at.pn): <-

- NEW: In the menu of the ISN AutoIt Studios can be found under downloads then select "change language files". Here all the changes in the language packs (. Lng files) from version to version will be logged.

So it is easier for translators to get their language up to date as they see exactly what items have changed from the previous version.

• Jos locked this topic